FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty fwb

Naughty fwb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esplease!x OP   Man  over a year ago

corfe mullen

So to first of all set the scene. I've been seeing my fwb for about 7 months. She has a bf but I don't judge her. She is late 20's, blonde hair, curvy and a filthy mind...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

corfe mullen

One day I got to my fwb just before her bf left so she told me to wait round the corner. As soon as he drives out the road she gives me the all clear and I come in. When I get to the top of the stairs she is smiling and giggling, she kisses me hard and as always I'm all over her. As I go to put my hand between her legs she pushes it away and tells me to wait as I have a surprise. Then she walks me to the bedroom and tells me to strip off and lay on the bed. She is just in her silky dressing gown. I smile and lay on the bed naked, my cock is already hard just looking at her. Then she takes the restraints and starts tieing me up (she always has them next to her bed) . Once I'm tied tight she kisses me again, then kisses my neck and whispers in my ear 'daddies girl just had a mouth full of cock, I hope you could taste as you kissed me'. 'mmmm you bad girl I say, daddy needs to punish you i say'. But she laughs, your tied up so no punishing for now.....

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Does she have a pussy full of hot cum that needs cleaning out …..

corfe mullen

... She took off her dressing gown, looking stunning as she stood there naked. Fuck I love you I say. She smiled and rubbed her breasts, pulling her nipples. Her hand moves down her body to her swollen pussy, she rubs her clit giving a little moan. Then she slides a finger inside her wet hole and pulls it out, she move over to me. 'lick it clean' she orders, my pussy is full of bf cum, taste it. I happily suck her finger. 'can you taste his cum on my pussy' she says. 'you filthy bitch I say, untie me so I can take back that pussy'. She just laughs, then climbs on the bed and straddles my chest, her pussy fully exposed, close to my face but out of reach. I can smell his cum, her pussy is red from being freshly fucked. She starts playing with herself, moaning, saying what a bad girl she is and how much she loves being fucked. Her fingers flicking quickly over your clit. I wriggle and try to get free but I can't. She gets closer and closer, loving the power over me, but stops before she cums. Then she moves forward and pushes her pussy on my face. I'm so horny my tongue goes to work. I can still taste the cum, I greedily lick at her hole, I want to get all his cum out my baby. She starts grinding her clit on my face, I love it. I'm sucking at her swollen clit, she tastes so good. Then she moves off again and kiss me, telling me not to be greedy.....

» Add a new message to this topic