FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > upskirt exhibitionist

upskirt exhibitionist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

i'm sat in the female underware section of the large shop finishing an important phone call when a couple in there 50's sit next to me.

we immediately start up a conversation they seem very confident and socially natural the guy is in shorts t shirt carrying selected underware for her and she is wearing a light simple summer skirt and sheer blouse with no bra her breasts are clearly on show underneath huge aereola with erect nipples poking through.

i'm watching her boobs move as we chat enjoying the view they don't seem to notice or mind they tell me she needs new underware and how he has been dragged along so i confidently mention her lack of bra and they laugh.

as we chat his hand goes onto her right knee and he starts caressing her leg his fingers are up under her hem quickly and confidently his hand slips fully up her thigh caressing her as he goes and i'm treated too a full up skirt view i can clearly see she is unshaven though her white lacy underware her skirts right up now and he touches her pussy mound between her legs as i watch speechless.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornycouplepzCouple  over a year ago

here and there

gosport

her legs part and it's now quiet clear that it's deliberate and openly exhibitionist, he asks if i'm free to join them at home over coffee i'm excited and am never going to say no.

she takes my hand and i'm at the till with her as she pays for her underware and as we stroll out of the shop she stops to kiss me i can feel her breast against my chest as we snog in front of her husband i'm a little shy but he appears to enjoy watching.

there at the premier inn next door and we stop off at the bar and have a drink as she collects them he tells me he is a cuck and enjoys watching her being pleasured.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

I always make important phone calls in the lingerie section of store. Nothing odd about that right?

gosport

he also tells me she prefers tactile lovers and there names are sue and peter.

sue arrives with the drinks and sits next to me i put my arm around her and kiss her passionately as i do my hand is on her knee and i feel her legs part for me to explore i kiss her neck and as i do i tell her how beautiful she looks i also look across at peter and tell him my hands going into her knickers if he wants to watch, as i slip my hands into the front of her underware i run my hands through her pubes she is fully unshaven and as i touch her her eyes close and there is an intake of breath her labia are soft damp and huge peter is watching so i tell him iv'e found her clit and am touching it.

the bar is getting busy so we sit and finish the drinks sue tells me she needs the loo so i confidently tell her to come back without her knickers on as she won't be needing them she's back in 5 minutes and hands her white pantiesto them and i give them to peter.

gosport

we get up to go, peter allows me complete freedom sue is glowing and looks stunning so as we are waiting for the lift i tell her she looks stunning i also ask her if peter is bi in anyway she tells me orally.

the lifts empty and as soon as the doors close i ask peter to deal with my erecion orally and i'm kissing sue passionately as peter gets on his knees releases my cock and takes my full lenth orally only stopping when the lift bell says we are at the right floor.

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Damn that's kinda hot. I think I need to take more calls I'm underwear sections

gosport

there room is nearby as peters opening the door i tell sue she needs to go straight to the bed and lay on her back for me and part her legs i tell her there's no need to undress or do anything as i need to be in charge and fuck her.

sue is keen she is on the bed as i drop my shorts quickly and i'm between her legs and slide my cock straight in her pussy her huge labia and pubes close around my cock as i slide my full lenth in i again tell her she looks fabulous and just fuck as i kiss her passionately, peters stood watching.

i tell peter to unbutton his wifes blouse as i intend to kiss my way south i'm still fucking sue as peter exposes her large breasts fully her areola are massive and look stunning i kiss them passionately enjoying there look and the way they wobble as i fuck sue hard i then bury my face in her gorgeoyus tummy kissing everywhere running my tonque along each pregnancy streach mark fucking hard each time she lets out a sigh of pleasure.

gosport

all of a sudden i stop fucking and climb off of sue her legs stay parted and her wet willing cunt is on full view and looking gorgeous her labia parted and on show an erect clit surrounded my a mat of gorgeous pubes completely unshaven an natural i bury my face into her licking up her taste and taking in her scent uusing my nose to enter her first i then just eat kissing licking and sucking each labia her first orgasm is wet and heavy as she cums in my face for the second she pulls my head into her pussy and it's even better i drink her orgasm peters watching closely masterbating as he watches.

gosport

you do, you look stunning yourself you would be an absolute joy in or out of underware lol xxx

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck me u made me rock solid

By *urhamgurlWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Nice erotic story but the misspelling of underwear is driving me crazy

gosport

ha ha ha ha, iv'e been rejected for less there's always something.

the effort needed to spell even the simplest of words for me because of dyslexia is timewasting in its self.

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

» Add a new message to this topic