FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Lady Ghost

My Lady Ghost

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I booked into the traditional spa hotel. I needed a break after a torrid time at work and felt that some gentle swimming and training mixed with luxurious comfort would be a good mix. The pretty receptionist was wearing the traditional Austrian dirndl that emphasised her pert breasts; I was relaxing already!

I explored the area, noting the in invitingly blue pool, the wooded sauna and steam rooms, all attractively quiet. I was pleased to see there was a section of the spa that was reserved for naked adults. I started with the sauna, in which a middle aged couple lay on their towels; they seemed to be dozing, he on his front and she on her back, which allowed me to enjoy more than a quick glance at her smooth curves. I guessed she was in her forties, 40D too. She had prominent nipples, which I adore, and showed a smooth pussy; no white bits on her tanned body. I felt my cock harden, so I reached for my towel, only to hear her chuckle and say “mach das nicht, ich mag die aussicht”, in other words, “don’t do that, I like the view”! I laughed, pulling my towel off my tumescence.

The lady, named Lydia I learned, sat up and engaged me in small talk. She was attractive, elegant with short hair and sparkling eyes. Her firm breasts teased me by quivering whenever she moved. My cock remained obstinately hard.

However, I wasn’t a hardened sauna-goer, and now found myself uncomfortably hot, so I made my excuses and left for the pool. On my way out Lydia invited me to join them for supper and ‘whatever’, an invitation I accepted. She said she looked forward to my ‘arousing’ company soon. She licked her lips and smiled as she said that. All the while, her husband remained silent and on his front.

More?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Yes please do continue.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Please continue….

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

I unpacked and put things away in my gorgeous Austrian hotel room and then luxuriated in a hot bath. I just stroked myself with the image off Lydia on my mind. It was the promise of something to come that excited me.

I dressed smartly but casually for dinner, a linen jacket but no tie. As I dressed, I looked around me. The room was a traditional Austrian design and while it had a modern bed and modern fittings, it looked old, mysterious in some respects. It had a history. For a moment I imagined all the people who had shared the room before me. Sex was on my mind and I pictured men and women making love, fucking, sleeping. For some reason I focused on a beautiful blonde woman in her 20s, riding a man; she let out a momentous cry In orgasm and then slumped forward on to him in passion. The image jolted me, it was so real. I shook my head and carried on dressing.

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

Nicely written.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Great

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

I spotted Lydia as I entered the drawing room, radiant in a black lace dress. It showed off her cleavage and just covered her knees. She wore black silk tights or stockings, black heels and diamonds in her ears and around her neck. She radiated wealth and subdued sexy elegance. Wolfgang accompanied her, elegant too in his Germanic jacket. He was more a sentinel than a partner. She sparkled as we chatted as we headed into dinner she took my arm; her proximity allowed me to enjoy her Chanel perfume. Wolfgang was ignored by her, unless she wanted something doing in which case she smiled, demanded and called him darling.

Dinner was delicious; Lydia and I gelled. The sparking eyes were followed by touches, holding hands and surreptitious caresses under the table. Wolfgang was told by Lydia to go up to the room and prepare it for us for a more intimate tête-à-tête; Lydia night took a walk outside in the moonlight. We kissed passionately, we pressed our bodies against one another. I wanted her. She wanted me.

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Good so far

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

She was eagerly responding to my kisses; soft seductive lips pressing and feeling one another, tongues locking in erotic foreplay. Her breasts were pushing into my chest and her hips are definitely locking against mine. I ran my hand down the side of her dress and back up to her breast, cupping her and sliding my thumb over her hidden but prominent nipples that I had noticed earlier in the day. She moaned as I did that. She pushed against my hard cock and whispered “Let’s go to my bedroom, Wolfgang will’’ve got everything ready”. And hand we re-entered the gorgeous and quite romantic hotel, full of anticipation.

We retraced steps which were now familiar to me and with a wry smile, I noticed their room was next to mine. As we entered I noticed in the soft light, the bath was full and swirling with coloured oils. The duvets were pulled back, the curtains were drawn, a glass of champagne was ready on each of the side tables beside the bed and then, surprisingly, I noticed that sex toys were laid out close to the bed. My quick glance told me there was a crop, a dildo, a paddle and more. Wolfgang himself was sitting in an armchair dressed only in a leather thong! Lydia turn to me and with sparkly eyes she told me that Wolfgang would do whatever we wanted him to do. She turned and suggested I pulled the zip of her dress down so that we could get comfortable. I rested my hand on her shoulder and gently lowered the zip, revealing the exciting sight of her smooth back and the strap of an expensive bra. I slipped my hand into her dress and reached to cup a breast, and as I did I gently pressed my hard, enclosed cock between her buttocks.

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

By *ilverwolfMan  over a year ago

urmston

» Add a new message to this topic