FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Club libertine

Club libertine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xford_gent OP   Man  over a year ago

oxford

Some years ago I had a meeting to go to in France. I welcomed the opportunity for some "me" time - not least because I knew a bit about French nightlife, the swinging scene - "la vie libertine ". The first night in the hotel I had dinner with a colleague and we talked for a long time over the meal, wine etc. Then it was getting to about 10.30 and he set off to his room, I made him think I was doing the same. But my night was just beginning. I went to my room, freshened up, and set off out of the hotel in the direction of a club libertine I had found online. I smoked a bit then, a ciggy was my welcome warm companion as I trudged the damp cold pavements on my mission most secret and lustful....

I found the entrance to the club down an alleyway in a discreet location. There was a doorman and it cost 60 Euros to enter, a bit steep I thought but I had high hopes for what would be going on inside. The entrance included a drink, as if that made any dent at all in the fee! I moved through a few curtains to get in and saw that the place was , well, quiet! There were literally a handful of people. Oh well there goes my 60 Euros I thought. The barman was nice and he gave me a beer...perhaps the place would get more busy later but it was already late and I had meetings the next day! The set up was....dancefloor, bar, "Coins calin" which means "hugs corner" - these were soft seats where you can lounge, kiss, what ever, and something very interesting that I didn't notice till later.....

I settled back at the bar and was sitting there wondering how long I'd stay for...I was pleased with myself that I had found a real French club libertine and got in, that took some courage and not a little money! But the place was quiet. Then the barman announced "Ils on commence" which puzzled me.....what exactly had started??? After a few minutes I decided to look around the club again - then I saw what I had not really registered before. There was a wall with small triangular cut out shapes, which looked artistic and indeed the whole place was quite funky in design. I looked closer and saw that they were in fact small windows....of course I looked in and saw a smooth and shapely profile of a nice female bum....it was only a small window so I could not see all...but what was clear was that the woman was on her knees and pushing back....onto her partner's cock....so thats what the barman was announcing!

When I had picked up my jaw from the floor I saw to my disappointment that they were just finishing, and they soon put their clothes back on. "Fuck!" I thought, not so much in disappointment but in realising the truth - the French really did do the things I'd read about previously. I went back to the bar and sat in wonder and contemplation....presently the couple came and sat near me. They were late 30's I'd say, they were attractive, smiling, having deep and warm post-coital kisses and a beer and a laugh together. I'd never know if they were married, on a date, having an affair, but they looked very happy and comfortable in themselves and didn't care who had watched them, they were just into each other. I'd never had an evening like this before. Time was pressing on and I had to get back to my hotel or else I'd be too sleepy for the next day. As I trudged back, a ciggy was compulsory as I contemplated the evenings discoveries whilst watching my smoke disperse into the cold night air.......I resolved to try and find out more the following night..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Sounds promising....

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, S.Wales.

oxford

.The next night I set out again to explore the dark side of the night....I resolved to try a different club. I thought that it would be nice to see another place, see if it was livelier. My directions however failed me, and I ended up going round and round in circles and failing to find the rather upmarket venue I was looking for. I decided to retrace my lonely cold steps through the rain-soaked pavements of Lyon back to a third venue that I had found the address for. Another Marlboro light soothed me as I cursed my crap sense of direction! The venue located, I saw it was central and a bit more on the main drag. As I approached the door I could hear more of a background noise of voices, music and laughter so it sounded as if I had hit it lucky this time......

...I entered and paid 50 euros this time. Bloody hell I hope this is worth it I thought.....

The bar had a few people there....I quickly saw that there were more guys than women, but there were enough women to make staying worthwhile. This venue had more stairs, corridors, hidden corners, than the one from the night before. Everyone at the bar was very polite - and here is the thing that my friends just didn't get when I told them about this - the whole thing sounds seedy - and it would probably be so were it in the UK. But the French are just not like that. They love life, love, food, sun and sex. And they don't like anything that is not delicious and clean. I took my beer and explored, ending up downstairs where there was a dancefloor....

...around the dance floor there were some "cions calins" where some couples were sitting....but not any action so far.

I saw a young woman on her own, in a nice short black dress. Worth a go , I thought. I sat next to her and for an age tried to be funny and witty in my broken French, not much response from her! After I while I gave up, and in the time that followed I noticed other guys trying....ultimately at the end of the night I saw her getting it on with one of them.

Moving from her was a relief in the end, she was so non-communicative. I moved towards the small dancefloor, where a ton of balloons had just been released. Some 80's disco music came on that I liked and after a few beers I felt like a dance. What the hell. Presently I was aware of a hand sliding around my waist.....

....she was younger than me, attractive, shoulder length curly brown hair, wide smile. Being a guy I could not help noticing her nice boobs. And she wasn't backwards at coming forwards! In an instant her body was pressed against mine and we were gyrating together and I felt her boobs pressed against me. Still on the dancefloor, we were so close to each other her smile naturally came close to mine and the warm invite of this smile followed with kisses, deep and sensual. I let my hands trace over her upper body and the edge of her tits as we kissed. I wondered if any guys around would be watching with some envy and I was happy that after the effort I'd put in to the girl earlier that this one was more responsive! I was aroused by her, but would things develop further than this? After all, this was a club libertine and so far I'd not done anything out of the ordinary that couldn't have taken place anywhere else.....

....after a while bumping and grinding on the dancefloor we returned to a seat, laughing. The physicality of our desire transcended language barriers, as her English was as ropey as my French. We chatted - well tried to - and flirted. But after a while you kind of run out of things to say when you are shouting broken French over a DJ. I was aroused and I just decided to be direct. I had spotted a room earlier with a bed in it and I gestured towards it and said words to the effect of "Let's go into that room".

"Ok" She said, "mais doucement....." meaning softly......she stood up and gestured me to the bar where she asked the barmaid for something - a key was handed over. Wow I thought - in the UK you get darts or dominoes at the bar - in this country you get the keys to a room in which to fuck!. She led me by the hand.......

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

oxford

...key in door open door closed game on.

Deep kisses and clothes taken off, I felt her first shiver as I nibbled and teased on her boobs. I smiled when I saw "baby" in sequins on her pink knickers. I was getting harder all the time and she undid my zip as I took off my t-shirt. "J'aime votre truc" she said, as she smiled up at me, and took my cock into her mouth. As my cock grew in her mouth to be so hard, I smiled and wondered why she had referred to it as a "thing"! I loved watching her lips moving up and down my shaft, and I quivered with each movement of her tongue, stroking her hair as she sucked and nibbled. I could have gone on all night like this, but I wanted to be in her now and she felt the same.....

oxford

.presently she stopped sucking my cock and abruptly presented her ass to me and her eyes met mine. "Doucement" she repeated. She was shaved, and whist I adored the view of her sweet petal lips, I didn't want to wait any longer, and I enjoyed being told what to do. Condom on, I wasted no time in entering her, and I obeyed her instruction. I had been told by someone years earlier that seven short pushes were sexy, followed by a deep one, so I thought I would try this. I watched with wonder as my cock head parted her sweet lips, once, twice, thrice.... but I started to sense a little puzzled irritation in her, she perhaps did not want me this softly....so after six shallow entries I slowly but surely let my cock travel the full distance in to her, leaning forward to help me do so all the way to her cervix. For the first time, I felt her lungs empty completely as she exhaled, her head lowering and rising again to fill up her lungs again. She quickly understood what I was doing; 6 shallow, one deep, then progressing to 5, 3, 1, until all we shared were deep and slow. Now I could just enjoy the view in front of me and her deepening breathing, the majesty, poetry of the female and male forms fucking so gracefully. MMMmmm it pays to take time to appreciate the good things in life, I thought, how French of her! But then, "Arrête",

she commanded....so I stopped.....

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

oxford

..I thought I had messed up with my communication and was trying to make sense of her instruction! Fractions of a second seemed like an age and then I understood....

She backed up her pussy onto my stationary cock - again, slowly - and again, with short flicks of her hot damp lips, taking in my cock just into the exquisiteness of her sex, then a big push back on me. I loved being used for her pleasure like this. Occasionally she would alter the angle with a snake like flex of her waist and I was aware that my face was doing some very strange things when she did this. I wondered if my eyes were looking in different directions or if they had rolled right back in their sockets making me look rather less than attractive, some sex infused zombie. Would either of us break ranks and race off to reach our final pleasure or would we strive to touch eternity together with our trance-like fucking? To leave the other behind and grasp the prize would seem selfish, and spoil the aesthetic...

But then the the game changed, she moved into my other favourite position, lying on her side, one leg up. Holding it to my chest, I felt my masculinity on fire as I simultaneously enjoyed the view of my cock entering her, the developing white ring of her pussy juices - so natural, so right - marking some kind of tide line showing how far inside her I'd pushed, her occasionally biting her lower lip, her boobs moving as I thrusted. Feeling my own hips moving as if in a dance made me feel in control. Increasingly, "doucement" was fading away as we both started to pick up the pace, as if one overtook the other, only to lose the lead again, the gasps started to touch the ultimate urgency only to fall away again until we both lost it completely and fucked each other hard, she pushing with her hands against the wall to power her thrusts onto my cock. I spurted into the condom as she yelped her last, my eyes rolling again.

As I gathered by breath and started to reach for my clothes, my eyes were drawn to a large black panel on the opposite wall....I hadn't looked at it much, but now that I did I saw shapes where there were none before, moving,......

these shapes soon identified themselves as human forms, watching us fuck. The black panel was very dark glass. I was glad to have noticed this at the end, not the start! I guess this hastened my dressing, I said "a bientot" with a kiss, and left, avoiding any eye contact as I reached the cold night air, took in a deep lungful and set off back to my hotel.

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

» Add a new message to this topic