FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work experience

Work experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualNorthants OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

As a firm they didn't tend to offer work exeprience...it was red tape and annoying

However an important client asked for his daughter to have work experience and the firm agreed.

T was a 40 year old accountant and the youngest partner in his firms history. He qas however the youngest partner and the old guard dumped on him

Great he thought...another uni student all entitled and not the least bit interested

He thought that until...

Jenny arrived...a 2nd year uni student...20 years old..5'6 in pencil skirt black killer heels tight white blouse which unintentionally showed her lace black bra beneath...shoet brown hair and a nervous but sexy as fuck smile

Suddenly T decided he would need to be vey hands on....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ensualNorthants OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"As a firm they didn't tend to offer work exeprience...it was red tape and annoying

However an important client asked for his daughter to have work experience and the firm agreed.

T was a 40 year old accountant and the youngest partner in his firms history. He qas however the youngest partner and the old guard dumped on him

Great he thought...another uni student all entitled and not the least bit interested

He thought that until...

Jenny arrived...a 2nd year uni student...20 years old..5'6 in pencil skirt black killer heels tight white blouse which unintentionally showed her lace black bra beneath...shoet brown hair and a nervous but sexy as fuck smile

Suddenly T decided he would need to be vey hands on.... "

He noticed her...but almost too late...see days 1 to 4 he ignored her sent memos, made her photocopy and never spoke to her dorect..all via memos or his secretary...day 5 he ignored her til 4pm then she came in for the sign off debrief meeting...thats when he notoced her...thats when he regretted how he had been and wished he had been hands on

Thank you for everything she said...that shy smile locked on her face...most people treat me different knowing who my parents are but i felt u really put me in my place. I loved it!

She looked up...her shy smile became a wickedly deviant one...i love to be put in my place she said

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Interesting !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very interesting

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago