FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An Asian couple's journey into swinging

An Asian couple's journey into swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rownsugar2019 OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

A purely fictitious story.... Hope u enjoy it

Both of us Asian n in our mid to late 40s. We had met up through mutual friends n soon hit it off together. The sex being great but as with most things.... the more u do it the better it gets

I had always been more adventurous than the Mrs but deep down I knew that there was a downright dirty sexy vixen inside her.

It started with dirty talk during sex that quickly built up to fantasy scenarios involving other couples and guys.

Surprisingly the Mrs gets extremely wet during these times n i knew this could be a reality very very soon.

During a particularly raunchy sex session together..... midway thru I stopped and stared into her beautiful brown eyes like melted chocolate. My hands gently caressed her small pert tits and travelled down n caressed her smooth n very wet pussy that glistened against her brown skin.

She looked at me enquiringly n i blurted it out... "lets visit a swingers club n see how it goes.... no pressure to play.... just watch" "

With a wicked glint in her eye she nodded.

Certain conditions were agreed... Safe word... Somewhere far from home... Safe sex etc...

A month to wait for our adventure to start but in reality it had already started... Our dirty talk during sex went up a few notches... Sex was more frequent than norm n more revealing sexy lingerie was introduced...

N then the day finally arrives n we travel down to the club........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I just love meeting Asian couples and you will see pics and videos of me with a hot Indian couple

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

» Add a new message to this topic