FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TRUE : 2nd ever club visit

TRUE : 2nd ever club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aximus18 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barry

This is a 100% true account of me and my ex's 2nd club visit to Chams, Newport South Wales a good few years ago.

Our 1st 'Club' experience was more of a 3 story house set up as a swingers club which was amazing fun and a great night which has its own amazing story which i may add in time. As awesome and horny as it was, we really wanted to experience a real club.

When we arrived in Chams, we were greeted on the reception by a really nice chilled out guy who talked us through every thing and put our nervous minds at ease. Kelly was only 22 at the time and i was 28. He explained that it was more of a spa type club and that we had lockers to put all of our clothes and belongings in and towels to wear around the club.

It was a mixed dressing room and within minutes of entering the venue, Kelly and myself are completely undressing next to a couple in their 40's. Very horny start to the night.

We met back with the nice guy at the reception barefoot with our towels on and he gave us a quick tour around the club. We were getting excited (and nervous) seeing all the different rooms. Big Jacuzzi room, Sauna, Cinema room, Gloryhole room, Dark orgy rooms etc.

After the short tour we headed to the bar area to have a few drinks and to socialize. As soon as we walked in there was a woman by the bar just wearing her towel around her waist, showing off her impressive pert tits.

It was at that moment Kelly grabbed my hand tight and whispered 'Oh my god!'.

Amongst a few couples standing the other side of the bar she noticed a friend that she went to school with's Dad and his new partner.

We did go to walk slightly away into a corner booth but he clocked Kelly and gave a small embarrassed wave.

We had no choice but to go over and say hello then.

Bit of a shock and embarrassment initially but ended up chatting quite relaxed after a few minutes.

Everyone in there for the same thing we thought. I noticed his eyes sneakily looking Kelly up and down when she was talking to his partner.

We went our separate ways after a few drinks to explore the club as we were ready to have a bit of fun.

First stop was the gloryholes which were great fun. I don't think they were meant for 2 people to fit inside but we crammed in there as i was desperate to see her suck different cocks.

Within seconds of closing the door, a random cock came through the wall. Kelly quietly giggled, slightly nervous. i started playing with her from behind and she bent over to give me better access and to be the perfect level to taste the strangers hard cock. I watched over her shoulder as she started sucking. This turned me on immensely. I heard a knock on the wall or door and thought we were going to get told off or something for the 2 of us being in there or maybe it was someone checking if it was free?.

With that, Kelly stood up straight and turned around to show me a mouthful of cum. It was one of the horniest things i had seen, especially when she swallowed it and licked a bit from the side of her mouth. We could hear the noise of a few doors opening and closing and before long a big black cock poked through the wall. Kelly grabbed it and looked at me smiling as she waved it around, clearly amazed by its length and girth.

As she began to sample it, i had to start fucking her from behind regardless of the cramped conditions.

Kelly started moaning a bit which was amazing. We heard a few knocks again and i looked around confused. Little did we know it was a signal that the guy being sucked was just about to cum.

Kelly stood up again, this time with cum over her chin, dripping down onto her amazing DD tits. I had to just rub it all in for her.

We decided to go for another wander around the club to see what else was on offer. More people had started playing in different rooms by now and couldn't help to pause and watch for a few seconds by the doorways to each room.

It was quite warm that night so we popped out to the smoking area to cool off slightly where we bumped into her friends dad and his partner again.

She sat on a chair having a cigarette and i couldn't help to notice the towel slightly open exposing her bald pussy lips. He and Kelly chatted about people they both knew which i found crazy.

We decided to check out the cinema room next which had a lot of people playing in and not much room for us at that time.

We had some fun in the sauna and jacuzzi room etc.

We ended up in the dark orgy room towards the end of the night with 2 other couples. One couple late 20's and the other couple late 30's.

We started off playing with our own partners first then people started to slowly move around.

The younger woman of the couples crawled behind Kelly and started licking her as she was sucking me. This went on for a minute or 2 and then the door opened quietly allowing a slight beam of light into the room.

It was her friends dad and partner. Kelly didn't notice as she had her back to the door. I noticed his eyes lit up when he saw Kelly, not only bent on me naked, but getting licked from behind by the other girl.

They lay in the corner of the room by the door and started playing with each other. It didn't take long before others got involved with them and as soon as his partner had another guys cock in her mouth, he slowly made his way over to the girl licking Kelly.

]He started playing with her from behind then she stopped licking kelly and went down on him. I think this was the move he was hoping for as he now slowly moved up behind Kelly and started licking her.

Kelly turned to have a sneaky look who's new tounge was in her and she spun her head back around to look at me with a shocked,wide eyed look. She closed her eyes slightly in disbelief then slowly went back to sucking me still staring at me wide eyed and slightly embarrassed. That look soon changed again when he quietly knet up behind her and started to rub his cock up and down her pussy lips and slowly pushed it in.

She was staring at me proper wide eyed for a few seconds. Maybe he had a huge cock? Or probably the fact that she thought this was crazy!

Before long she started getting pushed toward me as he started to slowly get a rhythm and then faster and harder, reaching around to grab her tits at the same time. Kelly squinted her eyes and sterted biting her lips together, half smiling from the feeling and half embarrassed knowing it was slightly wrong as he was about 35 years older than her, but yet horny as fuck the same time.

She must have decided that 'in for a penny, in for a pound' as it didn't take her too long to slowly relax and get into it and start pushing back.

I think the horny bugger had been hoping to bump into us when naked all night.

I sat up to get a better view and he pulled out and turned her over onto her back to have a go missionary. She looked straight back up and locked eyes with me at first, not to make eye contact with him but then once he started to fuck her harder, she started moaning slightly more and closed her eyes in pleasure.He grabbed both her tits and then she just went for it, wrapping her legs around and locking her bare feet behind him.

Once she started grinding her swollen wet pussy back against him, it appeared to trigger him as he grabbed Kellys hips as he started to cum and pulled her right into him, pushing his cock as deep inside as it would go. Kelly let out amazing sound and her legs unlocked from behind him and started to shake and twitch as she too was cumming hard.

I leant over and rubbed her nipples from behind but the sensation was too much for her. Every touch was like a mini electric shock.

He didn't say a word afterwards and slowly went back over to join his partner.

It was the horniest thing i had ever seen at the time and one hell of a way to end the night.

We've had one or two awkward hello's in the street over the years since.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enguin1Man  over a year ago

The sticks

Great story

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago