FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Old friend

Old friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubhornow OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin 08

Firstly true story ....

10 years ago worked in a hotel in galway.. new girl starts ... Nice flirty .. not really my type ... had a girlfriend at the time so didn't my much attention..... flirting kept going .. I decided to leave to move ,, party time .. going away party was full alcohol and flirting fun....decided on having a party back at my place .... there she was ... we kissed .... and got caught by the gf ....... leaving in 5 days so I didn't care .....

Moved to new role ..... got a surprise email how u getting on and so a few cheeky words mentioning the kiss ... she told me she would see me at a conference next week ,,,, cool ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubhornow OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin 08

Conference,, walking around chatting to a few people .... there she was with her boss .. .. my company was a big contract for him ..... big greeting ,, I said he mags(not,real name) .... Nice black dress .... slim tight ... had a few drinks and more , invited to late bar , flirting ,,, moved back to hotel she given me her panties and said ,,,, its urs ,,,,, went back to my place ... in taxi .. feeling her pussy so so wet .... very sloppy kisses... brought her upstairs.... she open my jeans and slide me in while fully dressed.......

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Carry on please

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

That’s a difficult read, think I’ll give this one a miss

» Add a new message to this topic