FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Busted on Fab!

Busted on Fab!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 1

So, I wrote a steamy story on Fab; “The stepdaughters boyfriend” and it was quite well received. As well as the positive comments on the story’s thread, I received several private messages complimenting me on the raunchy tale. It had made lots of guys horny, and a couple of girls too.

I had based it on people in my real-life, although I changed names, the characters appearances and such.

Being a painter and decorator, I had given the lead character an exciting job, running a team on a mysterious project. Often dreaming of working in an office, surrounded by foxy women, I had let my imagination run riot and typed it all up at night, making sure the wife couldn’t see what I was writing.

“You’re always tapping away on that computer!” my wife, Sarah, often scolded.

“Paperwork honey, you know how it is.” I would reply, “A nice cuppa would go well though.”

However, I didn’t want to raise any suspicions from my wife. I knew that if she found me on Fab, she would go off her head. No way would she believe that I was on it just for the stories. So, I decided to wrap the story up in a semi-plausible way and reduce my time on Fab.

The story was written to curb my constant horn. However, the steamy personal messages I received from a few readers only made my horniness worse! I was like a rabbit on heat, always trying it on with the wife, in the hope she’d agree to a fuck or some other sexual activity. Things had been a bit dry in that department for a few months, I just couldn’t seem to get her excited again.

After a few weeks, the profile views had dwindled back to their normal number. The odd message that strayed into my inbox was usually from some dreamer wanting to suck my dick.

Occasionally a message titled ‘Story’ or “The stepdaughters boyfriend” would pop into the inbox. I made sure that I responded to each of those messages. It was only polite that I acknowledged the fact that these people had read my story.

One dreary Monday morning, I was struggling to get motivated for work. The country was still under attack by COVID. Sarah was employed by an elderly gentleman as his home-help. We had decided that we couldn’t take any risks as it may impact him. We had enough money in the bank, and the government grants helped us a bit too. I was choosing only outdoor jobs, the number of sheds I had painted in the last three months was ridiculous!

To relieve the boredom, I flicked my phone into action, quickly moved my thumb in a well-known pattern and logged into Fab.

At the top of the screen, I saw the envelope icon was highlighted and that there was 1 new message. I tapped the envelope.

All my messages came into view, with the unread one at the top of the screen. The unread message was titled “Filthy Story – tut tut!” and it was from ‘You dirty man’. Looking under the senders’ name, I saw the sender was a couple, 45, from Yeovil!

That got my interest up a little. From Yeovil, only a couple of bi-guys had messaged me about the story, now there was this intriguing message from a couple.

Tapping to open the message, I eagerly awaited the half second it took for the message to come into view. As it opened, I saw that it was a lengthy message.

“Firstly, we would like to congratulate you on a fantastic piece of erotic literature. It was very professionally written, and it had us at it like rabbits for a few weeks! The levels of horniness were cranked up by the adventures you vividly described.

Secondly, we couldn’t believe that this amazing tale was written by someone in our hometown! Then we thought about it. The place is an absolute shite-hole, it’d be better to sit in and write erotica than to venture outdoors.”

I had to agree with them, though the surrounding areas do make up for the town’s failings.

The message went on: “The story had a ring of familiarity about it, certain events and characters seemed to be ‘known’ to us, but we put it down to the way you wrote your yarn.

Then it came to us and we couldn’t believe it was written by one of our friends! Not a Fab friend, but a real friend, one who plays pool for The Orchard…”

My heart jumped as I read those words! I captained the pool team for The Orchard! My mind went into overdrive; “Who could this couple be? What gave my identity away?”

Then panic set in. If they knew me then they probably knew the wife, my family! “Shit!” I exclaimed. “Shit, shit, SHIT!”

Looking back at my phone I read the last few paragraphs:

“You could have been more imaginative with the names in your story… Using Sue and Laura instead of Lou and Sarah. And we presume Jake is Jack and Clara is Clare (without the dick)? We don’t know who Alex is though…

Very naughty you, having illicit thoughts about your stepdaughter, Lou, although we can both see why you have such thoughts. She is certainly a hot, young lady!

Not to worry Steve, your secret is safe with us…. For now! Doris and Cecil xx”

“Awww man!” I felt as though he had been punched in the solar plexus! If only I had totally changed the names of the characters in the story! This couple had correctly guessed who each character was named after! They could truly bugger my life up! I loved my wife, but I also loved the escapism and fantasies that I wrote out on Fab. If Sarah found out I was on a swinging website she would probably leave me.

I knew no Doris’s or Cecil’s, no doubt the names were made up to give my teasers an identity of sorts. Then a thought popped into my head. “If they were going to tell Sarah, they would have done it before now, wouldn’t they? Are they just tormenting me before they tell my wife?”

I closed the message and looked on ‘You dirty man’s’ profile. It made sense now why it had such a bizarre name! The profile was only a few hours old and there were no pictures. The blurb had one word in it – ‘Mercy?’

What could that mean? Mercy for me? Should I be begging for forgiveness? What should I do? Deny it?

I logged out of Fab and put my phone in my pocket. In a stupor I shouted upstairs to Sara “I need to go to the yard, see you later.”

All the way to the yard, my mind was in a whirl. How could I have been so stupid? How could I have been so careless?

Pulling into the yard, I haphazardly parked the van up. Still in a daze I got out of the van and opened the office up. Habit led me to filling the kettle and putting it on. Chucking a brew together, I sat on the old sofa and started to get my thoughts in order.

What should I say? Own up and ask for mercy? That wasn’t in my nature. Come clean to Sarah? That wasn’t an option. I worked out that I somehow needed to meet Doris and Cecil.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Heehee good start!

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

keep going we need to know who Doris and Cecil are

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

A very good start!

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Cracking start.... More please

Interesting.

By *ingfisher83Man  over a year ago

Soton | Fareham | Portsmouth | Chichester

This is great!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Very good so far

By *lderone1Man  over a year ago

Stockport

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Looking forward to this..

Always great stories from OP..

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

Good start

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Waiting with anticipation for the next instalment.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Now this is going to be great!!!

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *punky PunkMan  over a year ago

bath

Nice start. Very intriguing.

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

Woking

Merci... i mean Thank you for more!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Love this. Recently recognised someone on here loving their pics and vids so horny knowing they as dirty as me ha ha

By *ack for more2020Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Yeovil you say...mmmm

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Saw my neighbour on here

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Excellent start, I can't wait for more

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Saw my neighbour on here"

Hopr they had TV/TS on their interests

This sounds very interesting

Like it

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Waiting for more

Part two

Without any real plan on what to say, I decided to log back into Fab and hopefully think of a message to send to Doris and Cecil.

As I was getting my phone out of my pocket it pinged. There was a message from Sarah. I opened the message to read: “How are you fixed for work? Debbie has been on the phone. Her and Chris have loads of decorating they need doing and would like it done during this lockdown. xxx”

Debbie and Chris were friends of Sarah’s. I knew them to chat to but apart from sharing a beer at the odd barbecue they had hosted; I didn’t really know them. She was a looker and okay to chat to, but he came over as a bit of a self-righteous twat.

As we were in lockdown, I didn’t want to break any rules. I was happy to do outside work but indoors was still a no no.

“I can do any outdoors stuff they need but indoors is not possible. Free later this week if they want? xxx” I typed and sent back.

“Okay, I’ll let them know. xxx” Sarah replied.

Opening Fab up, I saw another unread message. Tapping the message folder again, I saw it was from ‘You dirty man’ and it was title ‘Hi again’. Oh fuck!

I opened the message to see a picture of my van! Not only was it my van, but it was my van, parked in my yard! I got up to look out of the window. The image in the photo showed the van in exactly the same position it was in right now! The picture must’ve been taken in the last five minutes or so!

Rushing out of the door I ran to the entrance of the yard. I looked up and down the service road and didn’t see anything moving, no cars parked nearby, not a soul in sight.

This was starting to get to me now. I was wondering what they were playing at. Deciding that I needed to get that question answered I returned to the office and started to type a reply to the photo message.

“Hi Cecil and Doris. Many thanks for your message and the picture. I’d really like to meet you both and have a chat. Is that an option? Cheers, Steve.”

Reading it over to see it was ok, I hit the Send message icon. I could see they were online, the little blue dot told me they were currently active.

As soon as the message was sent, my phone dinged with a normal message. Closing Fab, I opened my phone messages. There was one from a mobile number that wasn’t registered on my phone. Opening it up, it read:

“Hi Steve. I got your number from Sarah, it’s Debbie here. Sarah says you are free to do some work at ours later this week. Would you like to pop round and we can discuss what needs to be done? X”

Deciding it was best to do something to get my mind off my predicament with Cecil and Doris I replied, “Yes, I can come to yours now if you are both free?”

I saved her number under Debbie and Chris and opened Fab back up.

‘1 unread message’.

A shiver ran down my spine and my heart rate quickened. Wondering what Cecil and Doris had said, I opened the messages.

It was from ‘You dirty man’. Without pausing I hit the message and started to read it.

“Thanks for your message Steve. A chat? In time, yes.”

What on earth was that supposed to mean? Then the penny dropped, they were teasing me, making me squirm. Were they even making me beg for mercy?

Taking a sip of my tea, I tried to think it through. How could I reply and actually chat to these people? What would make them meet me now? Determining to get them to commit a clearer time I sent back “Anytime soon?” and sent it back.

Waiting on their reply, I nearly jumped out of my skin when the phone rang in my hand! Looking I could see it was Debbie and Chris calling me.

“Hello” I answered.

“Hi Steve” came Debbie’s sing-song voice over the phone. “Chris isn’t here just now, but I can tell you what needs to be done. Are you okay to talk to me about it or do you want Chris there too?”

It was no skin off my nose if that pompous prat was there or not. Probably best he wasn’t, to be honest.

“He doesn’t need to be there, Debbie. I’m sure that if you are like my Sarah, you are the one that knows what needs to be decorated”, I replied in a jocular manner.

She kindly laughed at my reply and said “Well, you blokes need to think you’re in charge, but we all know the truth, eh?”

“That’s what we make you girls believe, Debbie. I will come over now, be there in ten minutes” I let her know.

“That’s fab”.

The word “Fab” jolted me. Did she mean the “Fab”? Or just fabulous? Was she Doris? My mind raced, trying to work out if it was possible. I couldn’t see Chris on a swinger’s site though. He just wasn’t the type. But then, I had learnt there wasn’t really a type on Fab. Could it be?

“You still there Steve?” came Debbie’s sweet tone.

“Eh yeah, right. Leaving now. Meet you outside yours, social distancing and all that, yeah?”

“Right, I’ll put the kettle on”, she responded.

I hung up, locked the office, and jumped into the van. All the way to their house I tried to work out if they were my tormentors. Weighing it all up, I just couldn’t see it. I didn’t know if they drank in the Orchard, and I honestly couldn’t see Chris sharing his gorgeous wife with anyone. I decided that it was extremely unlikely that they were Doris and Cecil.

Pulling into their driveway, for the first time I noticed how large their house was. It was a lovely old place, with lots of exposed wood beams on the outside, wooden fasciae and painted render. To my expert eye, I reckoned it had all been painted in the last couple of years, it looked fine to me. Maybe they needed something doing around the back?

As I stepped out of the van the front door opened and Debbie appeared. She was in her early thirties; long, blondish hair and had a lovely, slender figure. She was wearing a pair of three-quarter length, black, lycra leggings with a matching cropped top. I didn’t think it was that cold, but her nipples were clearly evident through the skin-tight material. In her hands were two cups of tea.

“Hi Steve, I’ll just pop this here”, and she put a cup down on the small wall beside her front door.

“Fab” I said and walked up to fetch the brew, as she moved a respectable distance away. I watched her the whole time, but she showed no reaction to my use of the word ‘Fab’.

We exchanged pleasantries, moaned about the virus and the restrictions, but we both agreed it was what needed to happen.

“Right, let’s show you what needs to be done.”

Debbie led off, and I followed her around the side of the property. She didn’t walk like a normal person, she kind of bounced on the balls of her feet, which accentuated her well-toned legs, from her calf muscles up to her most beautiful, pert arse cheeks. Fuck, she was hot.

“So, you are only happy to do the outside work?” she asked.

“Yeah, I don’t need to be getting this virus” I replied.

“Would it make a difference if I told you that we had been isolating for three months?” she said.

“What? Do you mean you haven’t been in contact with anyone else in three months?”

“Well, Chris has to sort his mum out. It’s because of her that we don’t see anyone else. She’s in the vulnerable category and we don’t want her catching this. That’s where he is now” she informed me.

I nodded my understanding and I let her know that we were in the same boat. Sarah and I hadn’t been near another person since this mess had started.

“Okay”, I said. “I’ll chat it over with Sarah, but I think it should be okay for me to do your indoor work too.”

Debbie smiled and pointed a long, slender fingernail up at the rear fasciae. “I think they could do with another coat”, she said.

I looked at them, they looked better than the front ones!

“Are you sure?” I queried “They look fine from here”.

Ignoring my question, she continued, “And the rear walls could do with brightening up”.

There was quite a bit of work there. I said to her how much it would roughly cost and she didn’t bat an eyelid.

“Should take me a week to do the back of the house, I can start on Wednesday if that’s okay?”

“Lovely”, she purred. “It’ll be good having someone around, other than Chris”.

Looking at her, I noticed that her face was strikingly beautiful. No make-up, perfect, blemish free skin, slightly raised cheekbones, sensuous mouth and piercing blue eyes. We held eye-contact for slightly longer than was necessary, and it sent a thrilling pulse through my head, down, through my rapidly beating heart and straight to my, now stiffening, dick.

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Suspenders are killing me

Not only you being kept in suspense but me to well written

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

intriguing !

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Great start, hotting up nicely

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

Great writing Op

By *r99mr99Man  over a year ago

Ealing

My only criticism is it isn't all there yet! Can't wait for the endt part of!

Great story op

Redditch

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

Great read so far.

Telford

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

getting interesting xx

By *tu_the_LeonMan  over a year ago

Somewhere called...

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

Elgin

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

very nice!

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Brilliantly written and keeping us on the verge every time. Can't wait for the next installment

By *romsgrove1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

I'm in

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Very well written

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Love it

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Great stuff

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Wonderful story, gripping stuff!

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Cant wait to hear more.

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *eddy004Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

Brilliant

Very good story and well written..

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Sounds promising.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Great story

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

Chester

By *oole20Man  over a year ago

everywhere

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Stepdaughters boyfriend story was amazing and this is sounding like it could be even better...fab writing and a fab start keep up the good work

By *issy and hotCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

Wrexham

Brilliant, the master of suspense

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Interesting start

Telford

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

This sounds interesting.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Part three

The corners of Debbie’s mouth flickered, and her brow creased slightly, studying me intently. The tiny movements sending powerful signals of her want and intent. Her eyes were fixed steadily on mine, her nostrils flared a little. I must’ve imagined it, but I thought I could see her heart pounding under her skimpy top and slightly heaving chest.

My move, what should I do? The thought processes that whizzed through my brain were surprisingly rational and calm. She’s fucking hot: she’s my wife’s friend. She wants me; she’s married. It’d be amazing sex; I could lose everything…..

All the time we were staring at each other, my cock was getting harder and harder. I had never seen a woman so confident in her sexuality, such a bloody turn on! It was sensuous and intimidating. In the end I felt I had to break eye contact.

I glanced to the ground and then slowly ran my eyes back up her luscious frame. Inch by inch I studied her lycra clad body, working my way up her shapely legs, over the gentle bump of her hips to the taut flesh around her midriff. Spending a few moments admiring her body definition I continued up to her lovely, pert breasts. 36C I reckoned, perfectly shaped with erect nipples. A smile broke my lips and I continued up to her beautiful face.

Debbie was smiling broadly now. “Like what you see?” she enquired, her head cocked to one side.

“Oh, yes. Oh yes I do!” I managed to say, with a slow nod.

I stopped smiling and put my semi-serious face on.

“Do you think it’s a good idea?” I asked.

Debbie thought about it, rolled her head to the other side, and said, “Do you?”, still smiling broadly.

“Oh, yes. Oh yes I do!” I repeated.

She nodded, then dropped her eyes to the floor. She mimicked my previous actions, slowly raising her eyes up my legs. Pausing at my crotch, I saw her lick her lips and her smile grew a bit wider. I almost came there and then! Her eyes continued up, over my chest and fixed themselves to my own.

“Good. So do I.”

We stepped in towards each other, partners and COVID forgotten about, lust had taken over. I leant in and locked my lips on hers, wrapping my arms around her waist and shoulders and pulling her into me.

The kiss was amazing. Little flashes of light exploded inside my closed eyelids. Our mouths were working in unison, tongues dancing and licking.

I felt one hand on my arse and the other running up and down my spine. I replicated Debbie’s actions. Her arse felt great through the thin, lycra covering. I squeezed her buttocks and she moaned. I could feel her rock-hard nipples pressing through my t-shirt, onto my chest.

The passionate kiss continued, a frenzy of sucking and licking being interspersed with little nibbles and bites. I felt a hand press against my impossibly hard cock. She squeezed it and stroked it through my shorts.

Taking that as my cue, I brought my right hand around to her front. I toyed with the waistband of her leggings, slipping my fingers inside and stroking her waist and pubic area.

Giggling, Debbie broke off from the kiss. “Stop that, it tickles”.

Ignoring her plea, I pulled her back into me and started kissing her again. This time I stroked her waist and groin area from outside her gym wear. The gentle touches had the desired effect. Debbie’s breathing quickened, her hand gripped my cock harder, and she opened her legs to allow my hand into her pussy area.

Slowly, I worked my hands in towards her crotch. As they got closer, Debbie started letting out little moans of anticipation. My hand touched her pussy through her skin-tight leggings. They were soaking!

“Nnnnnn, that’s good” she gasped. “Rub me!”

Always one to do what I am told, I started to gently caress her cunt. I could feel her pussy-lips through the thin material, her slit was producing copious amounts of juices.

We continued to kiss and rub each other. Her hand had almost managed to get round my dick, even thought it was encased in boxers and my shorts!

I quickened my rubbing up, concentrating on the area where her clit should’ve been. Her legs started trembling, so she flung her arm around my neck to help keep herself from collapsing. I wrapped my other arm around her waist to support her further, then I intensified the rubbing motion on her pussy.

She broke the kiss off and started panting, “Oh fucking hell, oh yes, fucking rub it, you bastard!”

Debbie pushed her cunt down hard onto my hand. “YES! YES!”

I kept the fast pace up; my fingers had pushed the material into her slit and there was no doubt one of them was rubbing her clit. In her push for an orgasm, she released my cock and started squeezing her own nipples!

Suddenly Debbie let out a huge moan. Her legs buckled and spasmed as her head rolled back, her tits pointing to the sky. The arm holding her back almost lost her and I gripped her pussy harder in a reflex action to try and stop her from falling! She yelled out “FUCK!!!” and dropped to one knee.

I had to release her pussy as she went down, but I managed to brace her with my other arm to stop her collapsing onto the ground.

I watched her chest heave as she gulped in deep breaths. The sweat glistened over her neck and torso, her skin flushed pink in the afterglow of an intense orgasm.

Slowly Debbie came back to reality. She stood up and looked at me coyly.

“Now it’s your turn”, she whispered in a husky voice.

Oh yes, here we go, I thought.

Suddenly, from around the front of the house we heard gravel crunching as a car pulled up.

“Chris!” muttered Debbie, a look of loathing crossing her pretty features. “He is back early.”

Debbie squeezed my hand and said “Wednesday!”

She released my hand and stepped away from me as Chris strolled around the corner. He was a little surprised to see a fella standing in his back garden but then he half-recognised me.

“Ah, Simon, how are you?” he said in his patronising tone. “Keeping busy during these times?”

“It’s Steve” I replied. “Yeah, keeping my hands busy, if you know what I mean?”

At that, Debbie snorted a laugh and quickly composed herself. “Steve has popped round to give us a quote on the painting work sweetie”.

Chris just nodded. Looking at his wife he said “Have you been running dear? You look like you have done a ten miler!”

“Oh, I was on the treadmill when Steve showed up. Nice it was, got the heart pumping and the juices flowing.”

It was my turn to supress a smirk. Thankfully, Chris was oblivious to everything. “Fab!” he said and went indoors.

Debbie smiled a smile that could raise the spirits of the weakest man.

“Write the quote as big as you want, he doesn’t have a clue! See you on Wednesday.”

“That’s cool” I nodded and then I had a thought. I looked into Debbie’s eyes and asked, “Debbie, do the names Cecil and Doris mean anything to you?”

I studied her intently and there wasn’t a moments flicker of acknowledgement. Her face was a picture of pure innocence as she replied “No, should they?”

Her candour and body language told me she was speaking the truth. A little disappointed I said, “Nah, see you Wednesday”.

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

This is great stuff!

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Barnsley

Telford

Mmmmm

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Keep up the good writing OP. Waiting with anticipation for the next part

Keep it up really enjoying it

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

Plymouth

Got me hooked...

Keep it up OP.

Great story!

Even better that you are from the same home town as me.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Redditch

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Fab story lol

Absolutely brilliant once again xx

You should look for a publisher for you stories xxx

Love it

Wrexham

Loving this story

By *otfun_123Man  over a year ago

No Where

By *averick321Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Line this series. Wanna read more

Great so far!

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

superb story

Bradford

By *enuineguy81Man  over a year ago

isle of man

Sorry just book marking. I remember that sort with a smile. I’m intrigued to know how this plays out. I hope you got some relief out of it

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Fab story don't worry the names mean nothing to me. I'm not the stalker

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

Nice man

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *oobyLewCouple  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Loving this story

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Great story

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Redditch

Part four.

As I walked back around the house to my van, my mind was a whirl with what had gone on with Debbie, and what was maybe to come! I was sure she would keep our shenanigans quiet. But did I want to go there?

Guilt set in. I felt bad for having lusty feelings towards another lady. I had met a couple of guys to appease my bi cravings, and felt I could justify that, as they were men. Having sexual contact with another lady made me feel that I had really let Sarah down.

I got back in the van and, instead of heading home, I went back to the yard. There, I parked up, unlocked the office, and popped the kettle on.

As I sipped my brew, I started to justify why I had lustful feelings towards Debbie. Sarah and I just weren’t doing it anymore. No matter how much I tried to help around the house, buy her flowers or treat her, I just couldn’t seem to get it to work again. The spark had gone, and I was clueless as to how I could ignite our relationship. I loved her, never considered leaving her. We tried chatting about it, but I would just be accused of being after one thing.

So, maybe wrongly, I thought I could defend my actions by saying that my sexual needs were not being met. Half the reason I was on Fab was to read and write stories, fantasise over sexual adventures, bash one off and be content with that.

More settled, I decided I was okay to go home. Before I got back in the van I checked Fab for messages but there were none. It was a shame that Debbie wasn’t one of my tormentors. But who were they? What were they playing at? Why hadn’t hey answered my question? Tempted though I was, I held off asking when any meet may take place. My sixth sense told me to bide my time.

I drove home, my mind flicking between Debbie and my Fab conundrum. I racked my brain but didn’t come up with anything.

As I pulled into the drive, I saw Lou was there, standing in the garden and having a socially distanced chat with her mum. She must’ve come from work as she was still in her blue nurses’ outfit, black tights and sensible training shoes. She was wearing an open, black hoodie that was unzipped, showing her trim waist and enormous tits!

“HI Steve” she greeted me with a wave and a smile.

“Alright Lou?” I replied, “How was work?”

“Busy. No Covid on our ward but the amount of cleaning we are doing now is phenomenal!”

“I’d have thought you were spotless anyway?” I enquired.

“Ultra-spotless now!” she moaned back, rolling her eyes.

I laughed and asked her how Jack, her live in boyfriend, was. “Well, I haven’t cut his balls off yet!” was her reply.

Sarah laughed and said that’s what all men needed, and let her daughter know that I had been trying it on constantly all through lockdown! Lou looked at me, tutted and rolled her beautiful green eyes again.

I thought that Sarah would have cut my balls off if she knew what had gone on an hour or so earlier!

“You been to Debbie’s?” Sarah asked. I nodded my reply and said there was quite a bit of outdoor work to do and that it’d be handy to keep the bank account ticking over.

Just then, Sarah’s sister Clare came around the corner, being half dragged by her Alsatian, Digger. The dog knew he was coming to our house where we always made a fuss of him. In his eagerness he was pulling poor Clare along, almost wrenching her arm out of its socket!

“DIGGER!” screamed Clare. “DIGGER! STOP!”

It was comical to say the least. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and I let out a laugh. Clare finally dropped the lead and Digger bounded freely up to me and battered his massive head right into my crotch! It was like getting whacked in the nuts by a wrecking ball! All the wind left my body as I let out a massive “OOOOF” and I doubled over in a vain effort to calm the pain!

“Not laughing now, are you, smart arse?” said the breathless Clare. Sarah and Lou burst out laughing.

Clare is a lovely girl. Three years older than Sarah, she never married. The two sisters were close and I’m sure Sarah confided everything to Clare. Not that I minded, I believed Sarah needed that emotional crutch. I tried to be it, but no doubt I was probably the cause of most of her angst!

She wasn’t dowdy, but she wasn’t overly sexy either. She worked out occasionally and walked the dog everywhere, so she was quite trim. She always wore sensible clothes; no make-up and I had never seen her in a pair of high heels.

We had open and frank conversations about her sex life. Clare was open to the fact that she liked sex but didn’t want to commit to a relationship. She had been hurt in the past and she really didn’t want to let herself get hurt again.

Sarah was protective of her big sister, and often went out with her when Clare went on the pull. I felt sorry for any guy that was trying to chat up Clare. Sarah was pretty inquisitive, and it took a lot to gain her permission for the fella to even snog her sister.

I recovered a little and managed to stand up. The three women were smirking at me. I caught Clare glancing at my crotch, back to my eyes and then back to my crotch. “Does it need a soothing rub?” she enquired?

“Auntie Clare!” scolded Lou. “You can’t say that to Steve!”

“Ah, he’s a big boy, he can handle a bit of banter” Clare replied.

“Not that big” Sarah snorted, followed by a cheeky wink aimed at me.

The three girls chatted amongst themselves, and I fussed over Digger. It was good hearing them chat. We had realised that during the main lockdown how social the three girls were. They saw each other at least once a day, even though they lived in different parts of Yeovil. Now, they met once a week, only for 10 minutes before heading off. They seemed to get a hell of a lot of talking done in those 10 minutes!

Soon, Clare was trying to wrestle Digger out of the garden and Lou said her goodbyes and went home to Jack.

Sarah disappeared to make a brew and I checked Fab. 2 new messages, both from ‘You dirty man’. My heart raced a little as I opened the messages up.

“Well Steve, Cecil and I have had a chat about you, and we have decided that if you want to meet us you need to fulfil a few, simple tasks….”

Oh, for fuck sake, I thought. What could they possibly want me to do now?

Hesitantly, I opened the second new message. It was titled ‘Task 1’.

“At 10.30, tomorrow morning you need to go to the Tesco Extra and buy the following items: A cucumber, an aubergine, some bananas, a pack of ten condoms and some lube. You then need to find the prettiest checkout girl and buy those items there”.

Aww fuck off! They were taking the piss out of me! They couldn’t be serious, could they? I had to ask. In reply I typed “Really?” and sent it.

A minute later the reply appeared on my phone. Hitting the icon, the message simply said “Really!”

How could I get out of this? They were trying to humiliate me! Despair was soon replaced by annoyance, and I just thought fuck em! Not going to humiliate myself in Tesco. My mind was trying to come up with a plan, looking for a way out of this situation.

I spent the next few hours mulling it over. Should I come clean to Sarah? If she checked my profile on Fab, she’d see things on there about me that I didn’t want her to know. She had no idea I was Bi. She’d see I’d met other people; it’d end us.

Should I go through with the tasks and if I finally met Doris and fucking Cecil, give them a hiding? That idea appealed to me in so many ways, but what would it achieve? They’d end up telling Sarah and I’d be ruined.

Slowly, I came round to the idea of accepting my fate and deciding to roll with it. Let’s see where I end up. You never know, I said to myself, you might even enjoy it!

Another great update

Bradford

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Wrexham

Fantastic story

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Barnsley

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *artTimeSlutsCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Keep going

Excellent

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *evon-guy61Man  over a year ago

Exmouth

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Good

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Honestly loving this story. Can’t help thinking the sister is sniffing about too. Jammy git

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *uttkiss156Man  over a year ago

Stafford

Please continue, this is a great tale and so well written.

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Well written again. Fab

By *orny and Hard1Couple  over a year ago

Borders

Excellent writing again just a shame we can't get it like a Netflix series on one go lol

Eagerly awaiting the next parts

By *inck2410Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

"Excellent writing again just a shame we can't get it like a Netflix series on one go lol

Eagerly awaiting the next parts"

This is so right

Plymouth

Keep it Cumming OP

"Excellent writing again just a shame we can't get it like a Netflix series on one go lol

Eagerly awaiting the next parts"

Lol, I need to write it yet! Thanks to you and everyone else for the positive feedback, I’ll get it written as soon as my busy weekend schedule will allow. xx

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

Great bit of writing looking forward to more op.

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Love this, great writing ??

Redditch

By *lueeyedvikingMan  over a year ago

Near

Excellent writing looking forward to more