FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She wants me to play with her

She wants me to play with her

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She wants me to play with her. She has been waiting all week. Every day she cops her bratty attitude in hopes that I will quirk my eyebrow and punish her. I however, am a cruel creature who has smiled and ignored her. It isn't always easy, but she wasn't ready yet.

Today she sits on her knees with her ass on her feet. Her palms face up as her hands rest on her knees. She put her collar on. The collar that holds her head in a posture that does not allow for more than a small range of motion.

"Please!" She says, "please master, I need to feel you touch me!" She begs.

I stare at her for a minute. She bites her lip and casts her eyes down. I run my nails over her shoulders and reach up to tug on her hair. She willingly moves her head wherever I will it to go. As I lean forward, she holds her breath with unsure expectation. I lick upwards on the vein that runs down from her ear. Reaching her earlobe I suck on it and graze my teeth over the flesh. I trace my tongue around the shell of her ear and reach to flick inside the well. This tickles the hair inside and her breath catches.

I press small kisses down her neck and sink my teeth gently where I know she likes it. I bite harder and she hisses but I reach inside her shirt to rub her nipples to distract her. I pinch a little and she moans so I sink my teeth deeper. I hold for a moment and then release some pressure, only to tongue the flesh with my taste-buds.

She tries to pull away, so I again grip with my teeth; tighter than before. She hesitates from pain and I make my teeth gentle again. She tries to be quick and escape once more, so I clench my teeth and twist her nipples.

She whimpers and I lick the bite better, keeping my teeth ready in case she tries to escape. She capitulates, because she craves my touch in other places more than she wants to be a brat about my grip on her neck.

I command her to take her clothes off and her knees hesitate to stand because she is unused to kneeling. I like her there though. She isn't taller than me when she kneels. I can touch her faster when she is like this.

Naked in record time, she kneels again and looks at me expectantly. I reach down to check how wet she is. She bites her lip in expectation. She is so eager for my touch. She is wet and slippery as I knew she would I disrobe and stand in front of her. I shove my dick in her mouth and she greedily sucks on it. She keeps her hands at her sides for balance and because she knows that, for now, she is not aloud to touch unless I give it to her.She slurps in her excitement and I push her back by the throat to expose her weeping pussy. I tease her clit with my fingers and stroke back to push slightly into her entrance ever so often. She begins to whimper and spreads her knees wider to beg for more with her body. I dip one finger inside and stroke slowly before adding a second. She cannot control her moans now as I curve my fingers to press along the ridges of her g-spot with every pass that I stroke along them.

As I pick up the pace she begins to thrust her hips up into my hand as I drive in, knuckles deep as they can go. She is so tight that I couldn't fit a third finger without her losing some enjoyment of the moment.

Watching her face I pick up the pace. I support my wrist with my other hand to drive my fingers into her faster still. On and on I carry this motion until she begins to reach for her orgasm. It is coming fast, so I begin to slowly thrust instead. I rub the tip of my fingers in circles around a spot I don't think that even she knows she has. I alternate with g-spot stimulation as her body begins to relax and she has increased from pouting to begging and whining.

I abandon the softer stimulation to begin thrusting into her sopping cunt full tilt again as fast as I am able.

Within seconds she is squirting and screaming and muttering incoherently

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic