FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seducing friends

Seducing friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone. First time posting a story on here. I usually keep our encounters to ourselves but others might benefit from learning about what we have done

Me and my boyfriend are very open and he told me that he thought one of my close friends was very attractive. I never thought it would, but it turned me on knowing this.

I suggested that we try and seduce her until having fun with us but this could be difficult because she does not know we are into threesomes, and she is in a relationship.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and my friend came to our house for a catch up. We ended up having some drinks and when we was tipsy, I asked her if she has any sexual fantasies. A threesome was on her to do list and I told her that we are swingers and love threesomes. We talked about this for a while and a few more drinks down the line, we ended up taking things further whilst my fella watched.

When we was kissing, she whispered in my ear ‘I want to fuck your guy but I’ve not shaved’. She wasn’t aware that me and my fella love pubic hair so I showed her my unshaven pussy and told her it’s fine.

She then proceeded to go to my boyfriend and take his cock out and suck him, whilst I watched. When things advanced, my fella tied me up and put my friends knickers in my mouth whilst I watch him fuck her. I’ve never seen him fuck so hard and I could see how turned on they both were.

We’ve had plenty of similar encounters since with her and with other friends

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very erotic event

Would love to hear more

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I would love to hear more; lucky friends is all I can say !

We all have sexy fantasies like those !

"Hi everyone. First time posting a story on here. I usually keep our encounters to ourselves but others might benefit from learning about what we have done

Me and my boyfriend are very open and he told me that he thought one of my close friends was very attractive. I never thought it would, but it turned me on knowing this.

I suggested that we try and seduce her until having fun with us but this could be difficult because she does not know we are into threesomes, and she is in a relationship.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and my friend came to our house for a catch up. We ended up having some drinks and when we was tipsy, I asked her if she has any sexual fantasies. A threesome was on her to do list and I told her that we are swingers and love threesomes. We talked about this for a while and a few more drinks down the line, we ended up taking things further whilst my fella watched.

When we was kissing, she whispered in my ear ‘I want to fuck your guy but I’ve not shaved’. She wasn’t aware that me and my fella love pubic hair so I showed her my unshaven pussy and told her it’s fine.

She then proceeded to go to my boyfriend and take his cock out and suck him, whilst I watched. When things advanced, my fella tied me up and put my friends knickers in my mouth whilst I watch him fuck her. I’ve never seen him fuck so hard and I could see how turned on they both were.

We’ve had plenty of similar encounters since with her and with other friends "

Oh fuck. Such a horny scenario

» Add a new message to this topic