FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The office

The office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *29hudds OP   Man  over a year ago

HUDDERSFIELD

Working as part of a small team I’m in my office every single day. Sometimes I might go two to three days without seeing anyone at all but will always have contact over the phone. Anyway I digress. There’s three women in the office and myself. These 3 girls are two telesales and one field sales rep. The field rep Jules is unbelievably attractive, 5ft 10 long blonde hair (sometimes it’s curly and she looks insanely beautiful) huge breasts and a big butt to match. Jules is flirty and really hot. She dresses very well for a lady mid 40s. Jules called me last week on Thursday and said she had some paperwork that needed signing off before Friday morning and asked if I could help her. I told her I would stay back until after 5 when the others had gone and sort the paperwork. 545 Jules walks in with a white vest top and checked pants looking really good. She apologised and gave me the paperwork for her commissions. After dealing with it Jules was sat across from me and asked what my plans were for the evening, nothing at all tonight told the wife I’d be late home what about you. She proceeded to stand up lean over the desk and say “my husband is working late” her breasts looked huge as she said I could always thank you for helping a damsel in distress. She walked around to my desk and sat right in front of me. With a swift pull the blinds were closed and I felt my cock throbbing inside my tight pants as Jules kissed me on my lips and then followed with her tongue. We kissed slowly but passionately I felt like I was about to explode as she reached down and felt my cock through my trousers “yummy” she said with a smile. I grabbed her vest top pulled it out from her pants and fondled her huge breasts. Her moans nearly made me cum thankfully I managed to hold off. She went down on her knees and pulled out my cock her lips kissed it then she slowly took me in her mouth. Her warm mouth felt divine and my god she knew her way around a cock. Several minutes and I had to return the favour I laid her down on my desk and pulling her trousers and knickers down proceeded to suck and nibble on her clit. She tasted absolutely beautiful her face was a picture as she bit her lip and played with her nipples. I licked and sucked on her sweetness before she said the dream words “please let me sit on that cock of yours” I sat back in my chair and Jules rode me like her life depended on it. Her moans turned to screams and she told me she was about to cum I bent her over the desk and fucked her with everything I had. Just as I was about to cum she got down on all fours and licked and sucked me off to completion before simply swallowing the full load saying thanks again and see you tomorrow evening. I’ll be working late for the foreseeable future x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was expecting a "lets all wank over Jenna Fisher" thread here...

But thats a hot story.

» Add a new message to this topic