FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I didn't expect this

I didn't expect this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockYourSocksOff OP   Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

I'm a self employed Carpet and upholster cleaner. There is this customer, she is so sexy. For a while now we flirted a little as she is a repeat customer. Her body is amazing. It turns out she was going through a divorce.

I'm called again to provide cleaning services. We end up chatting in the kitchen over a brew like we do. She says 'I like your arms'. I didn't expect it, kind of came out of the blue, I went a little shy, didn't know what to say so I smiled and said nothing. We look at eachother for a short while, you know the look I mean. The mood instantly changed. I went for it, I gently placed my hand on her waste, pulled her close and kissed her.

We giggled a bit as I don't think any of us were expecting this. It turns out that we fancied each other for a while. It's not long before she is leading me upstairs. We start undressing each other, almost tearing clothes of its so frantic. I lay her down, I kiss her lips and work my way down to her pussy. He starts shaking so I hold onto her waste tight so she can't get away from my tongue. She grabs my hair and pulls it,she wants my tongue deeper. All of a sudden she goes silent, her eyes roll back, yes. When she came it was gloriousal and so tasty. I found out she is a squirter the hard way,she soaked me, sweet juices running down my lips and soaking my beard. 'kiss me' she says, she wants to taste herself on me. I climb on top of her and slide deep inside her dripping pussy. We're lip locked and I feel her cum again. It's felt like her pussy was forcing me out as she soaked my balls. Trembling beneath me as I fuck her she pushes me off,forces me to lie down so she can taste my cum.

When we were done my head was spinning. She opened a window and lay down to recover. I layed as a starfish, she starts twitching. She says she can still feel it. We giggle and a have a cuddle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley