FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Neighbours Daughter (part 2)

The Neighbours Daughter (part 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornUnderStone OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I'll just post the previous chapters here. It's been well received, so the thread max'd out....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Brighton

Chapter one

Now, let me start this by getting some points straight. There are some things here that I am not proud of. But still, it was a very exciting time.

My neighbours Jill and John had a daughter, April. She was not long turned 18 and was a pretty girl - shoulder length wavey brown hair, very tall and skinny. I'd got on well with the family since I'd moved in, and known April whilst she was growing up. Id heard all the teenage tantrums through the very thin walls.

It had been at April's 18th birthday party that I first appreciated that John and Jill were have marital difficulties. It had come up in conversation that John was moving out, and soon after I saw him in town with another woman.

I would always talk to April when I saw her, and she was clearly unhappy about her dad. I would go as far as to say she was angry. I was always happy to talk to her, and I got the impression that my humour cheered her up.

Now my garden is pretty secluded. Perfect for stripping off in the sun and getting an all over tan without offending the neighbours. There was one room next door, the spare room, where I was aware that possibly there was a minimal chance of being seen, but it was rarely used. I just refrained from naked bathing if they had guests!

One day I was out laying naked in the sun, beer in hand, when I happened to look up and I saw April staring out of the spare room window. As soon as our eyes met, she darted away from view. At first I was embarrassed, but also strangely excited. I felt my cock tingling and soon I was fully erect. Although hiding pretty much out of view, I could see April was still there.....

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Brighton

Chapter two

A few days passed, I was hard at work and didn't really get out much, plus the weather took a turn for the worse. But when the sun next came out, I again stripped off and lay in my 'nearly' hidden from view area.

I lay there naked, sun on my body, and all I could think about was whether April may see my again. As I soaked up the sun, I found myself gazing up at that spare room window, picturing her there in my mind, and immediately my cock started to stiffen.

I closed my eyes, imagining what a beautiful body she would have, wondering if she has ever had sex before. I started to touch myself, wanking my cock as I fantasised.

When I opened my eyes, she was there at the window. Not hiding this time, and wearing only a pink near see through bra. Her breasts pert and beautiful, her nipples clear to view through the fabric. I found myself wanking harder.

She was clearly excited too, and I realised from her facial expression that she was touching herself too. I couldn't believe it. I craved her, wishing that my cock could take the place of her fingers. Or maybe my tongue. And as I watched her masturbate I could control myself no more, and my spunk erupted over my sun tanned body.....

Brighton

Chapter three

This carried on for most of the next sunny days (and when it didn't, I was really disappointed). Each time she seemed to get that little bit more brave. First up she was initially wearing a robe, which she then opened up. Her breasts were stunning. Young, pert and with beautifully big long nipples that I would fantasise sucking.

The next time she didn't bother with the robe at all. She stood there in the window completely naked and almost certainly playing with her pussy. She would get me so hard, and each time I would end up wanking myself as I looked up at her.

One day her mother Jill rang on the door bell. "Hope you don't mind, we are having a bit of a barbq this weekend. It could go on a bit late and we might be a bit noisy. We've got a lot of family and friends coming.

"Don't worry, that's no problem at all" I replied.

"Well actually I was going to invite you. Better to be part of the noise rather than subjected to it".

I wasn't too sure about it, as I was nervous how April would react. Or indeed how I would react to her!! I was conscious it could be a bit embarrassing. But anyway, I thought it would be rude not to accept.

The weekend arrived, and it was a gloriously hot day. I opted against naked sunbathing, as I figured there could be people staying in the spare room! When the evening came, I turned up with a box of beers, and sat talking to the various family members and friends. April was sat there quietly, not interacting, unless I was speaking and then she would join in with the laughs. She was wearing a long summer dress, and I remember thinking how she could pretty much get away with anything and look hot! I could tell though that she was drinking quite alot, mainly as her mum kept telling her to go careful.

Nature called, and I had to go to the toilet, which was upstairs. I went in, did my business (no need to recount that bit!) and then as I was coming out I saw April standing there. She smiled, walked over gingerly, and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

Maybe I should have restrained myself but I couldn't. Lust took over. I put my arms around her and kissed her back. Within seconds we were kissing passionately. I think she could feel my stiff cock through the flimsy fabric of her dress, and her hands moved to my bulge, rubbing it through the trouser and making it harder still.

I glided my hand under her dress, carrassessing her thighs, before feeling the moistness of her cunt through her knickers.

Her hand moved to my zipper, and slipped into my trouser, releasing my cock. Her fingers playing with the stiffness. We were both breathing heavily, and gasping.

At that point, Jill called up. "Everything OK love?".

We stopped playing immediately. April walked back down the stairs, looking over her shoulder mischievously.

I quickly put my cock away!.....

Brighton

Chapter four

A few days passed, and I was out in the garden enjoying the sun once more. I was enjoying my secluded space, naked, and looking up at the next door window with the hope that April would appear.

But she didn't appear at that window. Instead to my surprise she entered the garden.

"Hope I'm not disturbing anything" she joked.

Just looking at her smile, her beautiful body and long legs immediately got my cock twitching and stiffening. She was wearing a fairly short skirt, and sexy black tights. She perched herself on my sun lounger, completely ignore any embarrassment of my nakedness.

"Mum asked if I could drop this parcel around. It was delivered whilst you were out".

I thanked her, and as she took it, she laughed cheekily saying "nice package" gently hold my hard cock and started yanking it.

I was pretty speechless, and felt very vulnerable. This girl pretty much half my age confidently wanking me as I looked on at her in awe.

"I'm afraid I can't stay, as mum wants to go out in a bit. But I wondered whether you fancied watching a movie or something tomorrow".

Now it was my turn to be cheeky. "Something sounds good!"

She giggled, kissed me on the cock and walked out of the garden. As she did so, she peered over her shoulder, winked, and lifted up her short skirt to reveal her bare ass.

As you can imagine, I had to wank immediately......

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Brighton

I happened to see Jill sat out in the front garden the next day. She said that she was popping out that evening to see one of her friends for a meal. Aha that made sense, as to why April would be free.

That evening I waited until I saw Jill's car leave, before heading next door. April answered wearing a gown. I figured she was naked other than that, which excited me.

"we should have about three hours before mum's back" she said.

No sooner was I through the door and she immediately embraced me passionately. Her gown opened and my hands touched her naked skin. Fingers running down her soft back.

She led me upstairs. "Be gentle" she said "this is my first time. I'm a little nervous". I was surprised by this as she seemed so forward. She later explained to me that she had had a d*unken fumble with a guy before, but he had got so d*unk that he couldn't get it up and it hadn't gone anywhere. I wasn't going to have that problem - I was rock hard already.

As we got to her room, she dropped her gown to the floor and lay on the bed. The sun was shining on her sexy body. She was shaking slightly. But a beautiful sight - her small pert boobs, freshly smooth pussy, and a body untouched by age. I quickly stripped naked, and climbed onto the bed.

She explained that she was nervous about the size of my cock. "don't worry" I said, "you'll be ready for it".

With that, I parted her legs, and started to kiss and lick her thighs. "my feet!" she muttered. I took that as an invite, and started licking the sole of her foot before sucking at her toes. April loved this, it was exciting her and she started to play with her clit as I massaged her foot with my mouth.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Brighton

Slowly I kissed up her legs, again reaching her thighs, whilst she continued pleasuring herself. My tongue started to explore the lips of her pussy. April was gasping loudly. I looked up from between her thighs, her eyes closed and a look of pure satisfaction on her face.

Her pussy was so wet!! And so exciting to lick. Dragging my tongue up her slit, until it reached her fingers, which were still stretching at her clit.

As my tongue licked her, she stopped playing and instead grabbed my hair. I exposed her clit with my fingers, and circled it with my tongue. April was already getting pretty uncontrollable, "yes, there. There" she gasped.

It was such a thrill to be giving this young beauty her first oral experience. I must have been licking her some half hour, and her body was spasming. She pulled my hair to move me up her body and we kissed passionately, my hard dick rubbing against her wet cunt. I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her pussy, before entering her.

She let out a loud gasp, and drove her finger nails into my back. "Fuuuuuuuck". I started to thrust myself inside her, slowly at first, but the more her nails dug into my skin, the harder I started to fuck her wanting body. This was never going to last long, however hard I tried to delay cumming.

"I'm gonna....." I muttered. "not inside me" she said quickly. I withdrew, and it was lucky that I did, as I immediately fired my spunk over her pussy, tummy and breasts. "oh fuck, there's loads" she laughed. We started kissing.

Then we heard the door open downstairs. "I'm back love". Jill's recognisable voice.

Fuck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm interesting

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Now get out of that

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

cambridge

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Don't keep us in suspense

Love it when a story throws in an unexpected twist! Does Jill know.....? Can’t wait to find out what happens next.

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Has this not been posted previously?

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

dungannon

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Almost caught

Love to read more please

Keep it up! Did you get caught? Have to do a runner through the back window haha?

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

mullingar

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

????

Dublin

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Loving the story

By *elfastSteamWhistleMan  over a year ago

bangor

Looking forward to more of this one.

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story, looking forward to more.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Brighton

Sheepishly we got clothed and walked down stairs. I was conscious that April smelt of cum, but I think Jill was too annoyed to care.

"Can you believe, Maggie never turned up.... Oh Mark what are you doing here?"

April span some story about a bat flying into her window and coming to me to help her get it out. Credit to her, the story was ingenious, but both of us looked fairly dishevelled and it felt very suspicious. I left and went home, and I couldn't get the excitement of the evening out of my head.

A few days passed, and Jill was out hanging clothes on the line.

"Hey, sorry if I startled you the other night" I said, less than convincingly "but at least we got that bat out!!".

"Thank you for everything you do" Jill replied, before kissing me on the cheek. Oh my god, did that just happen. I suddenly started to worry that Jill had a crush on me, completely unaware that I was fucking her daughter.

I was quite right.....

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story more please

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

London

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mother / daughter the fantasy of man

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

By *lackbomberMan  over a year ago

newtownabbey

Great start to story ????

mullingar

Blackpool

Mother daughter 3 sum coming....

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

dungannon

mmmmm

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Nice one....

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Loving this story

Leicestershire

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Where’s the dad x

a town called malice

Stringing this out for a while

Brighton

A few days of less than great weather passed, and I didn't see April. But then the following weekend I was invited by Jill to join them for a meal. How odd, I thought. Although we get on well, I've never been invited around alone before. I started feeling a bit anxious, after Jill's reaction the other day. But it would be a good excuse to see April again.

So, two bottles of wine in hand I turn up at the front door. April greets me, dressed to impress. If you could call it dressed, as it was quite revealing. She noticed me staring at her boobs. "I'm afraid that's as much as you are likely to see tonight" she laughed.

Jill then greeted me as well. She was also dressed up. I could suddenly see where April got her looks from. "Dinner won't be long".

I cracked open the wine whilst we waited. Jill was in the kitchen, and I sat talking to April. She started to rub my cock through my trousers, and leaving a big bulge. Not stopping there, she unzipped me, and started to wank my dick from inside my trousers.

When Jill came in with the food, April removed her hand with lightning speed. I went to the table, trying to hide my obvious erection.

It was a beautiful meal. A home made lasagne. More wine flowed and soon I could sense all three of us were a little d*unk. April in particular. She excused herself, and I could hear her being sick in the bathroom. Jill went off to check that she was OK.

When Jill returned, she said April had gone to bed. "teenagers!" she laughed.

We finished off the rest of the wine (bottle number four I think) , and I said that I better go. I thanked Jill for the beautiful meal and company. With that, Jill kissed me squarely on the lips. I think it was the alcohol playing its part (poor excuse I know) but we started to kiss with passion. The next thing I knew, we were ripping off each others clothes in the living room and I was fucking Jill from behind. My hands grasping her breasts as I thrust my cock hard inside her eager pussy. I don't know whether I was thinking about Jill or April! It was quite quickly over and done with, fast and passionate (if quiet, as we didn't want to wake April). My balls trembled and I filled her cunt with my spunk.

We embraced. She told me that she hadn't had sex for over three years, as John had been playing the field for some time.

I thanked Jill again and headed home. When I woke up the next day, I had an awful hangover, and a feeling of guilt. And it dawned on me that I had just put myself in the most difficult situation!

You have put yourself on the spot their

dungannon

Mmmmmm

Very difficult ha ha

Very interesting!

London

mullingar

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Can’t wait to see where this goes

Torbaydos

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Blackpool

Very difficult but very exciting

Blackburn

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Loving this

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Oooo more please.

dungannon

mmmmmm

By *lack_StalionXXXMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hitchin

Dudley

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Leicestershire

cambridge

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

This is brilliant, more please.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I think mum and daughter have been comparing notes !

Dublin

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Difficult?

Naaaaaaa

Brighton

So this is where I feel really bad. I went along with this bizarre situation for a few months. Whilst April was at college I would pop around there and have amazing sex all around the house with Jill. And then whilst Jill was away at work, I would sneak around there to fuck her daughter. I would feel guilty about both scenarios, but the excitement of it kept me going anyway.

The craziest time was when I fucked Jill on the kitchen sideboard one morning. Cutlery went everywhere, it was great messy fun.

Come the afternoon I was fucking April in her bedroom, making sure that I didn't cum inside her, but covering her breasts with my creamy spunk.

This sounds terrible, but on the way back from work, Jill sneaked around to mine without me expecting her. I let her in, and she was immediately on her knees giving me a blowjob. There was something wrong but sexually exciting thinking that my cock had been inside her daughter only an hour or so before. I fucked her mouth really hard, and she swallowed all my cum, smiling like a good girl.

It was always pretty obvious that something would have to change at some point. Either I would be found out, or the guilt would get to me. It started to go wrong when I bumped into April whilst I was out for a walk.....

mullingar

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

oh dear ! and there was me thinking the ladies knew about each other really !

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

From April's comments I think they are both in on it hehe

Wow can't wait for more

London

By *ack for more2020Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Pontefract

By *ICKED WILLYMan  over a year ago

Bourne End

Looking forward to hearing how this unravels - hopefully there is a happy ending for all…

By *ooBoo95Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Wow wow wow

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

dungannon

cambridge

By *onny g 56Man  over a year ago

accrington

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

bathgate / benidorm

mullingar

Dudley

Trowbridge

Busted lol

Busted but might get interesting hopefully lol

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please great story

Blackpool

A walk.....

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *Bigal.Man  over a year ago

attlebourough

Hitchin

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Sounding good

By *ilkey69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great stuff

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

mullingar

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Brighton

Near my house there is a riverside walk, with adjoining fields. I was walking down there when I saw April coming in the opposite direction. She said she was suffering from a bit of a hangover and needed some fresh air.

We chatted for a while, and then I held her close, before kissing her. She responded back with a passionate kiss. As could be expected we were soon in a tight embrace, hands all over each other.

"would you like to have outside sex?" I asked, and she nodded. We hopped over the fence to the nearby field and found a secluded space. She unzipped my trousers, and as I leaned back against a tree, she started sucking my cock. I dropped my trousers totally, to feel the cold air on my ass and ball bag. My hands grasping her head, forcing her down on me, my hard cock hitting the back of her throat.

April lifted up her skirt, and took off her panties. She placed her hands against the tree and parted her legs. I fondled her pussy with my fingers before sinking my cock into her wet cunt from behind.

April was shouting out loud, "harder, harder, fuck" as I pounded her with all my strength. "I'm gonna cum", I warned her. "yesss!" she screamed. I had always previously withdrawn at that stage, and wanked over her. But this time, I continued pumping her until my cock released my spunk inside her.

"oh fuck that was good" she said, pulling her panties back up. She knelt down and licked my dick of any remaining cum.

I walked her back home, holding her hand until we got a few streets away. We had to be a bit careful.

Some time passed, and I continued seeing both mother and daughter. Then one day there was a knock on the door, and a very distraught April. "Mark, I'm pregnant".....

By *an_84Man  over a year ago

south london

Keep going ????

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Brighton

As this thread is nearly full, I will bring this to a close with a short epilogue.

April decided not to have the baby. We decided that we probably should stop seeing each other too. And we kind of did. I say kind of, as we have seen each other on and off since. She was actually sucking my cock in the garden this afternoon, but we now have that sort of platonic fuck budy relationship. Not often, but it's always great when we do.

I decided to tell Jill that I was not ready to be in a relationship, which she understood. Funnily enough, John has moved back in. Turns out his mistress was a bit of a psycho!! So that all turned out OK.

Anyway, I'm sorry to disappoint those of you hoping that I was going to tell of a threesome with mother and daughter, that was never going to happen. And actually as far as I know, both of them have kept their secrets.

So that is really the end of this story. Although after the blowjob I had earlier, I'm now not so sure I want it to end!!!

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

mullingar

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story .....had me horny and aroused all weekend

Pontefract

cambridge

Blackburn

Torbaydos

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous OP. Thanks for sharing

bathgate / benidorm

dungannon

Fantastic

a town called malice

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Fingers crossed for more meetings in the future

Great story

Trowbridge

Thanks for sharing & well written

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fantastic, thanks for sharing!

Dublin

Dudley