FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A University Foursome

A University Foursome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *brad99 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I'm just finishing university so i thought i'd share my craziest experience. I live with 2 other guys, and last year we went to a house party hosted by our 5 friends, all girls. We got there fairly early and it wasn't too lively, but we three noticed a girl there that we had all had some fun with in the past, be it a kiss in my case, or full on sex in the other two's...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

London

So, time passed and us 3 went our separate ways, all talking to this girl without the others knowing, and actually all getting with her without the others knowing! I got a blowjob off her in the bathroom, and as we left the bathroom we bumped into my housemates. Me and her fessed up and we all had a laugh about it, anyway she went off to talk to her mates, leaving us 3 lads to chat about her, where we reached the conclusion that she's a real slag, making me wonder how far we could take it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm love it!

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

London

So, the party was dwindling, it was probably around 1/1:30am, yet this slut was still at the party, often catching eye contact with me. Eventually i went over to her to chat, and asked if she wanted to come back to our house for 'afters'. She unsurprisingly said yes, so i told my housemates that we'd be bringing her back to ours. They too agreed, and one of them (i'll call him David for privacy's sake) even joked that she'd fuck all of us that night if we asked nicely!

London

Even on the 10 minute walk back you could tel she'd be up for anything. Granted we were all pissed, but us 3 lads would never act in the way she was! She went for a piss in the pavement, and following this rubbed her clit and asked my other housemate (i'll call him Leon) to lick her pussy. He obviously obliged, and shortly afterwards we were back on our walk home, arriving not long after!

London

We all stumbled through the door and quickly put some music on and sat down in the living room. The slutty girl (i'll call her lucy) then sat on davids lap and gave him a huge snog, clearly grabbing his crotch whilst she did so. She then got up and sat on leon's lap and did the exact same, before moving over to me and doing the same! But with me it was different, as she unzipped my jeans and got my cock out! Leon and david laughed, but when lucy told them to get theirs out it's safe to say they were quick to follow suit. Before we knew it she was on her knees with us 3 standing in a circle over her, getting our dicks sucked! Shall i continue?

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

"We all stumbled through the door and quickly put some music on and sat down in the living room. The slutty girl (i'll call her lucy) then sat on davids lap and gave him a huge snog, clearly grabbing his crotch whilst she did so. She then got up and sat on leon's lap and did the exact same, before moving over to me and doing the same! But with me it was different, as she unzipped my jeans and got my cock out! Leon and david laughed, but when lucy told them to get theirs out it's safe to say they were quick to follow suit. Before we knew it she was on her knees with us 3 standing in a circle over her, getting our dicks sucked! Shall i continue?"

Hell yes, let's hear more

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Definitely want to hear more

London

Ok, so to continue. I am bi and have told my housemates, which theyre totally cool with, but they are both straight, or so i thought. Watching them get sucked by lucy the slut really turned me on, so much so that i picked her up and shoved my pulsating dick into her cunt. So there i was, fucking this girl standing up in my living room while she sucked my housemate leon, and before i knew it david leaned in to kiss me passionately! It was amazing! I reached to his cock and started wanking it while i was fucking this girl, and david said something like "wow youre good at this". Leon was definitely not interested in that sort of play and payed very much more attention to lucy, so i let him fuck her while david sat down on the sofa, indicating that he wanted me on my knees to suck his 8inch cock!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

London

As i put david's huge cock into my mouth, i was in heaven! Lucy said "wow youre loving that" to me, and the others laughed, i must not have noticed how obvious it was! Leon continued to fuck that little slut while i sucked davids cock, he was now kissing her deeply and started fingering her arse, or at least thats what i though he was doing from the sounds she was making! He stood up, releasing my mouth from his dick, and threw lucy onto the sofa, allowing leon to sit down and let her ride him, while david put his big dick in her arse upon her request. I then climbed up onto the sofa and grabbed lucy by the neck, putting her mouth on my throbbing dick. This truly was a full on foursome in every sense of the word! I can continue...

London

Soon after i made that move, i was ready to cum! But leon was even more ready, as he exploded right into her cunt! She gave out a shriek of shock, but intense pleasure, as she had probably cum about 20 times by this point it seemed. As leon headed upstairs and to bed as he told us, as it was pretty late by this point, david joked that i should eat out leon's creampie that he gave lucy. I didnt think twice and got on my hands and knees, eating the cum out of lucy's pussy as david fucked her arse. Once id finished i stood back up and had a threeway kiss with david and lucy, sharing leons cum between us, we all loved it! Then it was david's turn to cum, so he pushed me and lucy onto our knees, waiting for that hot spunk....

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

London

And all of a sudden... splat! David emptied his balls onto mine and lucy's faces, and i was loving it! We had another three way kiss to share the spunk around, it tasted phenomenal! Lucy then pointed out that i was yet to cum, somehow, and so david with his now flaccid yet still large cock got onto his knees and started sucking. He later told me it was his first time, but you couldnt tell, he was very skilled! After a few minutes of him sucking, i pushed lucy away from my lips and towards my arse, and she knew exactly what i wanted! A mixture of her tongue and fingers got me incredibly excited, so much so that i came down david's throat! We all then shared another deep kiss before heading to bed, notably my large double bed, which could squeeze in three naked bodies...

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

"And all of a sudden... splat! David emptied his balls onto mine and lucy's faces, and i was loving it! We had another three way kiss to share the spunk around, it tasted phenomenal! Lucy then pointed out that i was yet to cum, somehow, and so david with his now flaccid yet still large cock got onto his knees and started sucking. He later told me it was his first time, but you couldnt tell, he was very skilled! After a few minutes of him sucking, i pushed lucy away from my lips and towards my arse, and she knew exactly what i wanted! A mixture of her tongue and fingers got me incredibly excited, so much so that i came down david's throat! We all then shared another deep kiss before heading to bed, notably my large double bed, which could squeeze in three naked bodies..."

This is amazing, wish I lived in your house haha

London

"And all of a sudden... splat! David emptied his balls onto mine and lucy's faces, and i was loving it! We had another three way kiss to share the spunk around, it tasted phenomenal! Lucy then pointed out that i was yet to cum, somehow, and so david with his now flaccid yet still large cock got onto his knees and started sucking. He later told me it was his first time, but you couldnt tell, he was very skilled! After a few minutes of him sucking, i pushed lucy away from my lips and towards my arse, and she knew exactly what i wanted! A mixture of her tongue and fingers got me incredibly excited, so much so that i came down david's throat! We all then shared another deep kiss before heading to bed, notably my large double bed, which could squeeze in three naked bodies...

This is amazing, wish I lived in your house haha"

Haha it's not always quite as crazy as this

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

London

Anyway, so us three hopped into my bed, totally naked at this point, leaving leon alone in his room. We stayed up chatting a bit, david telling me that he'd never done anything with a guy before but seeing me treat lucy like a slut really turned him on, i admitted i'd had a bit of a crush on him for a while, he is a gym goer and ive often seen his very impressive bulge. Lucy then crawled down the bed and buried her tongue in my ass once more, knowing it's my favourite thing, allowing me to kiss david sensually, and eventually we went to sleep in eachothers arms

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

London

To this day, i still fuck lucy regularly, probably two nights a week if i were to estimate. Myself and david havent done anything since that crazy night, however, but on occasion we have sent each other naughty videos despite living together!

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

Hopefully you three will have a encore at some point

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

» Add a new message to this topic