FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fab horror stories!

Fab horror stories!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utcock91 OP   Man  over a year ago

borehamwood

Thought it would be interesting to see what happens when fab meets go wrong!

My personal horror story was a few years back when I woke up early on a Saturday morning (like 5am) and as I was horny checked fab. There was a woman a couple of miles away who I got speaking to and within half an hour I was collecting her and bringing her back to my place.

We got back to mine and pretty swiftly got down to business. She had a great ass and I soon was eating her from behind with her on all fours.

Things got a bit more adventurous and soon she had my 12 inch anal beads buried inside her ass.

At this point I was rock hard and finally decided it was time for the main event and so I slid my cock into her doggy style, felt like heaven.

It was here that things went wrong...

After about 45 seconds there was an odd click and then she let out an awful scream, it turned out her hip had dislocated! After a few minutes she had calmed somewhat and was able to explain that it had happened before and that she would have to go to hospital. While waiting for the ambulance to arrive she desperately needed the loo so I managed to her her onto an office style chair and wheel her to the toilet.

At this point ambulance arrives and made a real deal of asking how I knew the poor woman etc and I didn’t even know her real name! To make matters worse one of the paramedics was a super attractive blond girl who I was sure could tell how embarrassed we all were and was secretly looking loving the situation!

After a while when the ambulance was fully loaded the paramedic cheekily asked if I would be accompanying them to the hospital to which I politely declined.

As the ambulance sped away and I was crawling back into bed (still only about 7am on a Saturday morning) I realised that the woman was in for a bit of a shock in the hospital.....

She still had the anal beads in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Oops but if not happening to you after reading it funny as lol

By *takerMan  over a year ago

Gosport

Did she return the beads ?

» Add a new message to this topic