FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Aged to perfection pt 2

Aged to perfection pt 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid 50 OP   Man  over a year ago

kendal

I called in at coffee time next day wondering if yesterday was a one off and she had thought things over and perhaps I had gone too far , putting her coffee and Jaffa cake on the table by her chair “ did you sleep ok “. She looked up and smiled her eyes sparkled “yes the best I’ve done for two years my body felt satisfied , used , and I had such a tingle deep inside me I hope you don’t think me slutty but I did think the days of being pleasured by a man was over and I surprised myself when I felt my body sliding down the chair and my thighs parting for you and it was me wanting you to touch me I would have felt so ashamed if you had left. “ I sat down beside her “ I thought it was me that had over stepped the mark and I did enjoy pleasing you and now we’ve broken the ice I hope we can talk more about sex and what you want me to do “ she looked out of the window for a few seconds thinking “ will you come back this evening please after Susan has left now I’ve had a reminder of how it feels I want more “ I left her her arms still in plaster , her neck collar giving support but she was now walking her knees must be improving

I made a bit more of an effort preparing myself washed , shaved even down below but I couldn’t see my dick getting an outing but I’m always an optimised

She.was still sitting looking out of the window when I arrived “ coffee” I asked “ no I feel the need for something stronger a large glass of red wine it’s cooling in the fridge and there’s beer in there or spirits on the sideboard. I passed her a glass “ are we celebrating “. As I took a drink “ no more bolstering my courage “ She replied “ I have never in my life been a dominant person always done as I’m told and enjoyed it now with you 20 years my junior showing interest in my needs and giving me a deep and satisfying orgasm last night and me not in any fit state physically to return the pleasures I think I would rather you took control of me please but I’m sure you know my limitations .” I put my drink down and kissed her just a peck on her cheek “ Are you sure “

“ yes please “ I thought and realistically there was little other than raiding her goody box of toys that we could do , I got her box from her bedroom and set it on the coffee table and opened it “ no need for hand or ankle cuffs your not going to run away“ she laughed “ and l don’t like gags I want you to talk to me and to hear you enjoying yourself and no blindfold you have such lovely eyes we have a wand I used last night , this g spot vibrator I retrieved from under the sideboard and your black rabbit , which do you want “. She raised her arm “ I think my g spot needs attention and it’s fully charged “ I picked it up and her Asda special lube and liberally coated the bulbous end and shaft and turned , her eyes fixed on mine she slowly slipped down the chair and her dressing gown revealed more of her smooth thighs but no nighty in view , my eyes now on her thighs as I expected her panties or perhaps a sexy thong to come into view . She wasn’t wearing any but teasingly kept her legs together until fully reclined then she slowly parted them as far as she could I leaned over her and untied her waistband flicking the lapels apart exposing a flat tummy no stretch marks and her breasts firm with prominent nipples I kissed her and squeezed a breast tweaking her nipple kissing down her neck and sucking her other. “ god I’d love to hold your head in my hands and hold you so tightly “ My hand slipped from her breast across her belly and over her pussy , her mound had some growth perhaps a fortnight so she was smooth when she fell classy lady and she smelt beautiful I parted her outer lips with my middle finger down over her clit and between her inner lips , no need for lube she was hot and dripping “ sorry I’m so wet but I’ve been thinking of this scenario all day and “. Her words were cut short as my finger returned to circle her clit she raised her bum off the seat to increase pressure I slipped in my index finger sliding a finger down either side of her clit between her lips and into her pussy nice and moist but nowhere near far enough in to find the precious spot and then back out to tease her clit more all the time she was rolling her hips and whispering words of encouragement

I wanted to taste her and use my lips and tongue to get her first orgasm , last nights sex was rather clinical tonight it was with passion and she was wanting satisfaction difficult to believe she was old enough to be my mother

Before I tasted her I took a moment to view her pussy. Now fully turned on her lips were swollen and parted like butterfly wings the top edge joining her clit hood with her clit poking out “ stop teasing I was nearly there “ she whimpered and with such an order I was in lapping up between her lips and round her clit and soon I could feel her leg muscles tensing I sucked all her clit into my mouth and gave rapid tongue action and that sent her over the edge legs together and a deep grown and several involuntary muscular spasms “ god I’ve missed sex so much that was so good and my g spot hasn’t been hit yet you are good with your tongue. I raised my face to hers and kissed her properly a meeting of lips and tongues it was a slippery kiss “ umm I havnt tasted myself for years quite refreshing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely brilliant

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Awesome

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *cottishcuckcplCouple  over a year ago

cupar

Lovely story

kendal

Aged to perfection pt3

Sorry it’s been 3 weeks but in farming work comes first

Jane rested her head against the chair back eyes close body relaxed her pussy lips still twinging with aftershocks , she had amazing breasts for 75 still quite firm with prominent nipples held out by perfect circle areolae she opened her eyes and watched me admiring her body “ Don used to love my breasts when we were on holiday he liked me to go topless and if the rules allowed naked “ I ran my hand up her chest and felt her breast. “ did you mind being on show “. “ At first I objected but it’s what he wanted and he was my husband and I obeyed him I felt self conscious just sunbathing but after a while I quite enjoyed the admiring glances as I walked breasts swaying along the beach . I was more nervous taking off my bikini bottoms I was shaved so if he wanted to up the pressure he would ask me to lie on my front and part my thighs lift my bum and tell me when men and ladies were oggling me But latterly I enjoyed the attention but it never went any further “. “I never realised we had a naturist in the village “. “ I was never topless in the garden but often my only clothing was a button up dress

“ help me up I have an inkling that wand will do more than excite my clit but I could never get the angle right to find the spot “ she picked up the wand “ so let’s adjourn to my bedroom “ and I leaned forward one arm under her legs and the other under her arms round here back and lifted her “ carrying me over the threshold “? She put her arm round my neck and pushed her breasts in my face “ have a closer look or even a nibble “. I didn’t reply as carrying a size 14 lady wasn’t an easy task for a fifty year old

I put her on the bed and laid besides her she positioned herself for easy access far side knee raised thighs apart my side knee flat on the bed and handed me the vibrator . I parted her lips with fingers of one hand and gently slipped the the bent bulbous end between them little pressure needed as it slipped in silently “ put it on slow vibrate and gently work it in “ 2 inches - then another “ keep going , more I can feel it getting closer Yes that’s the golden spot turn it round slightly “ she moaned and her thighs started twitching again “ Just keep doing that “ I stared doing a slight rotating movement which stirred her up and more thigh twitching and lifting and clenching of her bum signified she was nearly there

“Kiss me and play with my boobs make it happen “ my fingers now quite sticky from holding her lips apart and teasing her clit found her breast and squeezed it making her nipple a target for a suck and nibble en route to giving her a passionate lips and tongue kiss before euphoria took over legs slapped together and her free arm held my head for a too long breath taking kiss

“ Fantastic. Such a feeling my legs are quivering infact my whole body is a wobbling like a jelly god you are good “ I laid there for a minute or two my hand still jammed between her thighs holding on to her wand that had switched off I could have pulled it away as there was no shortage of lubricant but feeling her body slowly winding down was an experience

“ lift up a bit “. I realised I was lying on her other hand my hard as yet quite frustrated Cock resting on the back of her plastered hand I lifted expecting her to remove it but she turned her hand over and ran her fingers up from my ball sack up to my bell end causing me to breath in and my cock to jolt she opened her eyes “What have we here as she held it firmly

Do you want more ?

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Loving this keep it going

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please

Keep it going

Absolutely brilliant please continue soon.

kendal

“Aged to perfection pt 3

You would be disappointed if I wasn’t hard after 30 minutes of touching your body “she parted her thighs to release my hand I rolled on my side hoping she would explore “ come round to my side of the bed I’d like to see your glory “ I did as she wanted and dropped my trousers and pants and stood for inspection I am proud of my manhood I’m not that long 7 inches but decent girth and as straight as a flag pole “oh my nice cock , come closer I want a closer look I’ve seen many hard cocks on the computer but yours is a beauty don’t be shy part your legs I want to see how your balls hang I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a straight one “ I moved closer and again she felt up my length “ Dons cock was similar in length but not as thick and his bell end had a definite downward bend pity really I would have preferred an upward bend or straight as it was he could only get me to orgasm doing me from behind . She was still just staring and touching gently “ I thought you said you had a marvellous sex life every morning and night ? “ we did have sex most days but it wasn’t very satisfying with his bent dick I got little pleasure from missionary , legs over his shoulders or me on top it just never got to my g spot I did enjoy spoons and doggy but he was usually spent before I got satisfaction “ she pulled me closer and slipped me into her mouth her hot active tongue holding my end up against the top of her mouth taking quite a long length in not down her throat but I could definitely sense a tightening as I reached her neck. She was good he must have given her plenty of practice she kept up the speed for several minutes and may have carried on but she felt my thighs tense ready to shoot and stopped “Now I want that cum in my pussy not my mouth I think we can only do two positions so be careful “. She was now laid in the middle of the bed knees up and parted she passed two pillows and raised her butt and I slid them under her I looked down on her in all my years I’ve never seen a woman wanting sex so badly her pussy lips full and partied , clit poking out and a smile on her face .” Don’t tease I need to feel you “ I knelt up she parted her lips and l slipped it in so warm and slippery “ don’t stop I want to feel full Ah yes your there right on it “ I leant forward with my hands either side of her head taking my weight on my arms and gently working my hips not long thrusts but I could feel her g spot a harder patch rubbing up against the top of my cock and the more I did it the more I could feel it and the louder her demands got “ just keep doing that I can feel it building it’s going to be good “

Although I was listening I was watching her breasts rising and falling and those lovely nipples wanting to be sucked but I couldn’t reach She raised her arms round my neck and pulled my lips to hers “ kiss me while I come let me hold you “ I lowered onto my elbows her thighs were now raising to mine a little faster and harder thrusts and she was there hips bucking body shaking and trying to close her legs her second orgasm ripped through . “ just stop an let me enjoy it just lie on top till the waves subside .” I did but just for 30 seconds as her quivering slowed I started again gently moving she put her arms round my neck pulled my chest onto hers she was hot and sweating and she whispered in my ear “ are you going to bring me to boil again “ and another tongues and lips kiss “ yes and probably a third if you can keep going I bet Don never got you to these heights “ and another two thrusts and she started shaking again this time there was tears running down her cheek “ no I’ve never come twice in succession I don’t think I can do 3 I’m going light headed but we can give it a go

Hope your enjoying reading

» Add a new message to this topic