FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor Fun

Outdoor Fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - I originally wrote this for another Fab user. She said I should post this here and that you'd probably enjoy it.

Here goes

----------------------------------------

Outdoor Fun!

What a lovely walk that was.

It’s a warm sunny day and we would have set out our nice big ground blanket on the top of a hill next to some trees. It’s mid afternoon and the trees would just be starting to provide shade over where we’ve chosen to stop and lay down.

We’d be laying down on our sides facing each other drinking a nice cold glass of white wine. I’d just be wearing shorts and a shirt which I’d have unbuttoned and you’d just be wearing a simple short dress. We’d both have already kicked off our shoes when we decided to stop.

Even though there’s obviously no one else anywhere near us, because of what we’re talking about, we’d still feel like we have to whisper our conversation so that we don’t get overhead. No-one would want a conversation this explicit being overheard after all.

I’d run my hand down the side of your body from your shoulder, across your waist, letting it come to rest on your sexy bum. You’d be looking me straight in the eye, explaining in all its erotic detail how it makes you feel when you a cock pulses inside you when someone comes deep in your pussy.

You’d be able to see in my face how turned on I’m starting to get and I’d lean forward and kiss you hard on the mouth, moving my body closer to you and pressing my tongue against yours, my hand starting to squeeze your bum before I move it down lower and cup the underside of your cheek.

As we kiss, you’d gradually move to lay on your back and I’d be lying partially on top of you, my hand running up your body from your bum until I’m squeezing the underside of your breast before moving it back down until it’s on the inside of your thigh just below your pussy.

I’d kiss you hard on the mouth before moving down, kissing your neck and across your chest before pulling the strap of your dress and the top of your bra aside to expose your nipple. I’d circle my tongue around your nipping before taking it in my mouth and sucking it. You’d reach your hand into my open shirt, running your hand across my body and onto my lower back, pulling my body against yours.

When I move my hand up to press against your pussy through your knickers I’d feel that you’re hot under my palm and I’d be thinking about your pussy starting to get wet as my cock is getting hard. You’d stop kissing me, shuffle out from under me and get onto your knees beside me, looking down at me beside you as you kneel up with your dress falling just down to the middle of your thighs.

You’d take the bottom of your dress in your hands and in one movement lift it up and over your head, leaving you just in your bra and knickers. As you kneel there looking down at me with your thighs slightly apart I’d already be able to see your juice starting to soak through your knickers. You’d then reach up behind your back, unclasp your bra and flick it aside. I’d shuffle out of my shirt.

As I lay next to you looking up at your large and beautiful breasts you’d look down at my crotch and smile at me, letting me know that you’ve noticed just how hard my cock is getting in my shorts. Then you’d move over to straddle my body and lean forward until your breasts are on my chest and start kissing me hard, you taking the lead this time and pushing your tongue into my mouth.

I’d run my hands down over your back, over your bum and down the backs of your thighs before moving them back up the inside of your thighs letting them come to rest pressed against your knickers so that I can feel the lips of your hot, wet, cunt. I tell you that I think it's time we took these off now....

You’d kneel up, then stand up over me and push your knickers down and kick them aside. While you do this I’d un-button my shorts, pull them down and throw them aside also. I’d now be laying flat on my back beneath you as you stand over me completely naked with your feet either side of my hips. You’d already be visibly turned on with your lips, swollen, slightly apart and obviously wet. You’d smile down at me and I’d let out a deep breath as my cock twitches..

Just then as I expect you to kneel back down you’d stop and say “just a min, too much wine” You’d turn around and wander off the blanket and I’d watch your bum sexily move from side to side as you go. You’d walk out into the sunlight, turn around to face me and squat down as low as you can with your knees apart and your hands on your hips.

You’d smile at me and take a deep breath, twitch your hips slightly and with a little bit of nervousness you’d start to pee in front of me. As I watch I’d start to slowly wank my rock hard cock, watching you with your knees apart, a clear stream of piss glistening in the sunlight.

When you finish you’d walk back to the blanket, kneel on the edge and crawl towards me. As you ask me if I enjoyed the show I’d just smile in response and you’d see my cock twitch before I tell you how utterly sexy I found it. Then you’d reach out, gently hold my cock in the palm of your hand and lean forward.

While you slowly and gently move your hand up and down my shaft you’d lick under one of my balls, flicking it back and forth with your tongue before moving over to the other one and doing the same there. You’d go back and forth between my balls, with your bum in the air, before licking me in one long stroke from right under my balls and up to the tip of my cock.

As you hold my cock upwards, you’d slide your hand down to the base gently but firmly pulling my foreskin back until my helmet is fully exposed. I’d let out a gasp as you start flicking your tongue around the base of my helmet and as you move up over the tip of my cock you’d already notice the slight taste of come and be able to tell how turned on I am.

Still holding my cock firmly at the base, you’d use your other hand to cup my balls and take the head of my cock fully in your mouth. You’d gently massage my balls and you slide my cock in and out of your mouth in slow strokes, taking me as deep as you can before pulling back until just your lips are kissing the very tip. I’d be moaning and my breath would be shallow as you keep going over and over again before I’d say between shaky breaths “you’re gonna have to stop… I don’t want you to, but you’re gonna have to ‘cos I’m about to come so hard in your mouth”

You’d push down one more time taking me as deep as you can before pulling back so my cock slides out of your mouth more slowly than ever and you’d flick your tongue across the tip one more time before moving up so you’re straddling me once more. My hot cock would be pressed against your stomach and as you kiss me I’d notice the slight taste of my pre-come in your mouth.

All I’d be able to say is “Fuck, that was so fucking good, I was so close to coming then. Now, why don’t you turn around”

As you turn around and lean forward onto all fours, you’d look back at me and smile before leaning down with your forearms and cheek on the blanket and your back arched.

The lips of your beautiful pussy would be open, soaking wet and dark red. Just above I’d be able to see your tight pink sexy little arsehole as your cheeks are spread open before me. Finally I was going to get to taste you.

I’d lean forward, put my arms between your thighs and reach my hands around so that they come to rest in the base of your back. I’d push my face against your pussy, breathing in the sweet smell of your cunt before pushing my tongue between your lips to taste you. No more teasing now.

I’d be grinding my face against your pussy, my lips against your lips as I push my tongue into you as far as I can, desperate to taste every drop of your sweet juice that I can. Only when my face is soaking wet and covered in your juice would I move down to allow my tongue to concentrate on your clit.

With my face pressed right up against your pussy I’d stroke my tongue firmly back and forth over your clit. You’d start to push back onto me and I’d think that you might already be close to coming so I’d move back up and push my tongue into your pussy once more before moving back down to your clit. Back and forth between your pussy and your clit as you inch slowly closer to orgasm.

You’d start to moan as you push back onto me so I’d move my hand from your back and bring it up between your legs so my thumb comes to rest on your clit. I’d then take a long firm stroke with my tongue from deep in your pussy, up between your lips, between your cheeks and up to the base of your spine.

Keeping gentle pressure on your clit I’d take long strokes from your pussy and up between your cheeks over and over again. Still touching your clit, I’d allow my tongue to pause between your cheeks just flick my tongue back and forth across your arsehole before circling my tongue around it over and over again.

You’d be rocking your hips back and forth and side to side and I’d keep alternating between flicking my tongue back and forth and circling around, all the time keeping pressure on your clit. Only when I’m sure you can’t take any more teasing would I push forward and press my tongue into your sexy arse.

As I grind my face between your cheeks, the tip of my tongue moving in and out, you’d be pushing back against me. Moaning into the blanket. “Stop, stop, you’re gonna have to stop ‘cos I’m gonna come”. I’d release the pressure from your clit but I wouldn’t be able to resist taking one more long stroke with my tongue from your clit, deep between your lips and up between your cheeks.

When you look around you’d see me kneeling behind you, looking down at your pussy as I slowly wank my cock with your juice glistening all over my face.. “Now I have to fuck you”. I’d press my cock between your lips and you’d push back onto me, slowly taking me right into you in one long stroke.. I’d let out a long moan… “fuck, that feels so good”

You’d feel my thick hard cock pressing deep into you and you’d stop when your cheeks start pressing against my hips. Keeping your cheeks pressed against me you’d gently rock your hips back and forth and then I’d start moving my hips as I slowly slide my cock in and out of your cunt.

I’d slide out so that just the tip of my cock was between your lips then slowly push all the way back so that my hips are pressed against your cheeks. Over and over again, gradually getting faster and faster as you push back on to me in rhythm. I’d start to moan and you’d know I was about to come. You’d push back right onto me and I’d grab your hips, holding my cock as deep as I can inside you as I keep thrusting against you. You’d let out a loud moan and you feel my cock twitching and pulsing as I shoot my come deep into your pussy.

“How was that?” is all you’d say as I let out a deep breath, my cock still deep in you. “Fucking amazing - I came so fucking hard just then” I’d slowly pull my cock out of you and my come would drip down over your clit and down your thigh. You’d kneel up and when you turn around and kiss me you’d be able to taste the sweet taste of your pussy on my face.

“Fuck, that was so good, but its your turn now”

You’d lay on your back in front of me, your legs apart, pussy lips open and soaked with your juice and my come. I’d lean forward, taking one long lick up your thigh before plunging my tongue between your lips and then moving up to your clit.

I’d feel my cock throbbing as I taste the mix of your juice and my come in your pussy. I’d lay flat on the blanket, my arms under your thighs, my hands on your breasts and my face pressed against your pussy. I’d push my tongue back into you, as deep as I can to lick as much of my come from your pussy as possible.

My hands would be gently squeezing your breasts and I'd press your nipples between my fingers. I’d concentrate on your clit now, flicking my tongue back and forth relishing the salty taste of my come mixed with your juice. The taste of fresh sex.

You’d be moving your hips back and forth in time with my tongue, moaning and breathing out through your teeth. But I wouldn’t stop this time, I keep on your clit, flicking my tongue back and forth over and over again as I squeeze your nipples, determined to make you come hard. You’d arch your back and I’d press my face hard against you, still licking your clit and you’d let out a long hard moan as you finally come.

“Fuck” you’d be laying next to me; panting, telling me how great that felt to have a long hard orgasm outdoors in the warm summer breeze. It would turn me on so much to make you come. As you gradually recover from your orgasm you’d sit up next to me… you’d see just how much it turns me on to make you come like that as my cock is already semi-hard and you’d tell me that I’d better lay down. As you take my cock in my mouth you’d be able to taste the sweetness of your own pussy mixed with the taste of my come… it's going to be a long afternoon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic