FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A text to the wife

A text to the wife

By *otwifefayeandben OP   Couple  over a year ago

Clubs and hotels

So, if you read our profile you'll see that we like to be watched, play and watch each other play. She is bi and I am Bi-curious (meaning I only play with another male with her and orally only). Occasionally I text her what my dreams were as pre covid we often made them reality. Just thought I'd share this one.....

So...... it was a long dream and kind of had a Game Of Thrones feel to it but was modern day! We went to london and were sat in our soho bar on fabs seeing who was close. We met with a lad who was happy for us to go to his flat and watch us! He had an all white bedroom with big open windows and the netting

was blowing in the breeze! We had slow hot sex and basically you just edged me! Along the way you would do all the things we've said about like tease him with a stroke of his thigh, as I did you from behind you would face him and watch him with lots of eye contact so it got him turned on and a few times just held his cock tight so just a little pre cum came out for you to lick off!! I asked him were I should cum and he wanted to watch me do this over your pussy! As you laid back and he held one of you legs so your pussy was open and I came so hard!! He offered to clean it up so I sat back and watched him use it as an excuse to show off his tongue talents! As he did this he said he was going to cum. You pulled him up and allowed him to fuck your tits, thrusting his hips with all the pent up horn from watching us until he shot his load all over your chest! You slowly sucked him off causing his legs to shake and collapse on the bed!

We all stayed naked on the bed drinking champagne and eating fruits like the romans would.

We got a message form one of our 'favourites' on fabs saying he was close and with a female friend! We were ready to go again so said yes! When they arrived she explained how they had just finished having sex themselves at home and she just wanted to watch to start with! I also said that with two lads there I also wanted to watch you with them!

This was a game changer watching you with TWO! they were obviously both bi and you were all enjoying trying to better the others blow job skills, they also got you squirting with their two tongues and a few fingers! I loved watching you riding one cowgirl as the other stood in front and you sucked him off!

Whilst this was going on I was being treated to a slow lubed up hand job and was just slowly fingering her as we whispered about what was turning us on from what we were watching! One of the lads then left you and joined me and her, he started by going down on her and wanking me off as I watched you ride the other one. I came over to join you as you had learned forward meaning i could lick your arse as he thrust deeper! It finished in a great big sweaty mess and you girls covered in cum!

The dream must have gone on for a while as after you left for work this morning I started to tease myself and came really quick with no hands!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic