FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy or nightmare?

Fantasy or nightmare?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aenerysCiupacabra OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I had made a post last week, opening my self up, regarding my future wife's fantasy, and i was condemned and muted for 24h.

I said clearly, that my gf haves this fantasy with me and other 3 or 4 guys, to do as we please with her(how is this illegally, when the consent is there?).

I have made the post like i do this one, to ask for opinions or maybe someone with experience in something like this?

I will call it a gangbang becouse that will be, if ever happens. I mean, i will not do something or let someone to hurt my woman.

We are 3 years together, never apart and we have changed a lott, especially in sex.

We see sex like fun and rewarding and it is our playground to explore. We know what we want and allways make the difference from sex and making love. Luckily, we speak about our fantasies and we try to fulfil each one at a time.

I will be honest, it turns me on thinking about me and other 3 or 4 guys, doing her, but.....BUT...what if i don't like?

We were thinking if we could ever find 3 or 4 couples(MF) like us, to try and do her fantasy, as she thinks, and i think, with womans around we will be more relaxed.

I know, hard to find and many don't understand us, but we wish everyone to have such good understanding in couple life and be able to do absolutely anything and never the need to cheat.

Hope i will not be hanged for this fantasy.

I am waiting for opinions, and please dont report me, it is a swinger site, not a church.

Sorry for my English, it is not my first language. Hope i am readable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I would be willing to join that gang bang ..she looks delicious x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic