FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold fantasy for wife

Cuckold fantasy for wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I write this and sent to my wife last year. She enjoyed but we haven’t gone to real meets yet

He'd never been quite as hard as he was the night She told him She fantasised about him watching her with another man..how She would make him sit in the bedroom chair in his chastity wearing the panties she picked out for him with his hands tied behind his back with one of her silk scarves.. he'd watch with a straining hard on as She would have sex with a handsome fit well hung guy.. he'd watch with envy as he'd bend her over and be able to reach Her pussy with his longer dick.. he'd ride her hard from behind and She'd moan in such pleasure.. they'd fuck for an hour or longer in all positions.. he'd cum several times..each time a new condom placed in front of me.. when done She was glowing...the definition of sex.. Her lover walked over to me and told me to kneel.. he took off the last condom and had me clean is cock with my mouth.. You smile approvingly to me.. as he withdraws he pats me on the head..good sissy he says to me..

You kiss Your lover and he dresses and leaves... I'm so horney.. You have me lick Your pussy for ages and You cum several times... As a reward You put on Your strapon and take my ass with it... Precum drips from my chastity device.. I look at You with pleading eyes for release but You smile... You remind me Your lover just left with my chastity key so there's no release for me until He and You decide...

How had we gotten to this point in our relationship? It all happened pretty quickly.. I'd pestered You for ages about dominating me and making me Your bitch and after a number of forced attempts on my part You finally took the initiative Yourself.. one day I came home from work and You had left a letter on my pillow.. it was a contract.. as I read it I realized that my fantasy wanking material was about to become very real and I started to become quite hard thinking about it.. this was different though..it wasn't me dictating terms to You about how I thought You should be in charge..this was You stating in no uncertain terms that You would be in charge on Your terms and how You wanted. You finished the letter asking me to think over it carefully that once I signed up for it, there could be no turning back.. of course I signed and left the letter back on Your pillow. We didn't speak about it that evening or even that night in bed. You took the letter opened it, checked for my consent and then filed it in Your bedside locker. You smiled at me, kissed me good night and said sweet dreams.. it took me quite a while to get into a sleep that night with pure excitement. I guess I was wondering what was next but You kept me guessing. Actually nothing happened all week and I was actually getting a little frustrated. Any night I tried to kiss You or get my hands into Your knickers You brushed me away saying we both had work in the morning..

Friday came and it was a normal enough evening. We had a few glasses of wine and relaxed watching TV. When we went to bed we were both quite giddy I think. You talked to me about the letter. Asked me how I was feeling and I explained how I was both nervous and excited. You smiled and wrapped Your hand tightly around my hard on. Good You said. You appreciated how I hadnt pestered You all week about it and that I had to realise we had lives and they had to be maintained. You were now in charge but it would be at Your pace. We'd introduce changes, some subtle, some not so subtle but all with discretion and privacy as the number one goal as well as Your pleasure.

You told me You would be requiring me to wear chastity. That I would wear it when possible. That meant pretty much full-time unless there were obvious reasons why it had to come off. You'd expect that I would no longer masturbate or orgasm without Your permission. You of course would masturbate often and regularly as and when You wanted.

You told me You wanted more regular sexual intercourse with a cock inside You. You told me how You were going to explore finding a man to provide this for You. That I'd become totally pre occupied with using my hands and toys on You and that it was time She had a man with a real cock who knew how to use it fuck her. She wanted a longer cock to take her from behind. She asked me if I realized if by signing the contract letter I was consenting to her having other lovers and I said yes. My cock twitched in Your hand.

That night I made You cum several times and You allowed me to wank into Your knickers before we both fell off to sleep.

The next morning we played again. I made You cum several more times and you didn't let me cum..You told me to have the chastity device on by the end of morning and leave the key under Your pillow. You then told me to get up, make Your breakfast and that You would join me after You had a few more orgasms.

After breakfast I went upstairs. Took out the chastity device, cleaned and locked on.. leaving the key under Your pillow as instructed by You. I also messaged You to say I was locked. You replied with a smiley face emoji.

Not much else happened that day. In the evening You sent me a screenshot. You'd set up a dating profile on a website. That made me tingle.. the caption read 'Hotwife seeks well endowed lover'

Your next message was careful what you wish for...

I asked had You many replies and You told me not to worry about that...that I'd know soon enough..

That night we had the horniest play ever in bed.. You were dripping wet and Your pussy was more open than I'd ever felt..my little dick felt trapped in it's plastic cage... You buzzed it with Your vibrator and I squirmed insanely.. you rubbed my balls and told me I had at least a month of chastity before any chance of orgasm and to make peace with the situation.. I didn't plead as I knew You were serious.. I asked about the dating site and You smiled.. You told me You were already inundated with offers and that we would sit down tomorrow to see who would be worth talking to more...after several more orgasms You fell asleep in my arms.. I had leaked a lot of precum .. it was going to be a long month

The next morning while still in bed You took out Your iPad.. loaded up the website and showed me the long list of messages You had received.. lots of guys sending dick pics.. a few had talked about how they had experience with other couples where the husband was submissive..one guy had sort of stood out as he was very relaxed sounding and said how he'd love to introduce us to cuckolding, how he had some experience and was happy to have a chat or whatever way we wanted to proceed. He hadn't sent pictures and seemed pretty genuine. You decided to message him back. Simple enough. Hi..sounds good, would like to chat a bit more and maybe see where it goes..

Few minutes later a ping and he had responded.. great, he suggested we have a coffee at some stage, at our leisure and see what we think.

She smiled and said sure.. suggested we have coffee later that week and take it easy from there.. he replied later and they chose a coffee shop a few miles away and we arranged our first date.. all very straightforward and relaxed.. of course my mind was racing and my knickers creamed with pre cum imagining where this could go. You were surprisingly relaxed about it.

When the evening came we were both excited.. You did Your makeup and put on a pair of jeans and heels and we both left together. Of course I was in chastity and You told me to wear a pair of knickers as well..

We didn't say much on the drive and when we got there there was a bit of tension..as we walked into the coffee shop he was already seated waiting for us. I'd been told to say hello, be nice and ask You both what You'd like to drink. We said hello and he asked for a black coffee and You asked for a decaf chai latte. I went to get the coffee and returned. You had been chatting and smiling while I walked back and both smiled as I sat down.

He then spoke and said how you'd told him I was in chastity and panties and how he approved. He asked me how I felt and I told him super excited and nervous and a little embarrassed. He said that was totally natural and that we'd be taking things very slowly. He told us that he'd love to work with us but he had a few expectations. I was going to have to submit to him as well as you and he asked me if that was acceptable. My mouth was to dry to talk so I nodded approvingly.

Good he said and you then turned to me. You asked me to go to the car and wait outside while You both got to know each other.

I sat in the car wondering what I'd gotten myself into..about thirty minutes later You came out looking very happy and kissed me.. you asked me could I taste him..and I was confused.. you said you both had kissed and he had asked You to go to the bathroom remove Your knickers and leave them with him which You did.. that made me super horney and I could tell You were to. As we drove home you slipped Your hand into Your jeans and made Yourself cum.. It was super hot..

That night in bed You again reassured me that everything was going to be ok. We both were totally in love.

I felt totally content. We both fell off asleep.

Things moved a little faster after that. You had exchanged numbers and set up a private messaging group with the three of us.

In the group I had to refer to You as Ms and him as Sir.. I was simply sissy..he insisted on my new title..

In the group chat You were both in charge of me, he was very open about my chastity and how i was to obey You both. He suggested i start wearing knickers along with my chastity full time. He also suggested I should start shaving my legs.. he wanted me as feminine as possible. I enjoyed the feeling of being controlled and directed this way very much. You both also told me that my little dick would never fuck You again.. if I got to cum it wouldnt be from sex..it would be in ways of Your chosing and would be very seldom. You had arranged a cinema trip for the following weekend together. I was ordered in the group chat to help shower You, wash Your hair and help You dress for Your date. He insisted that You wear a dress. It seemed pretty obvious to me why so I didn't ask. He wanted access to Your pussy. He also told me that he had a gift for me that he would send home with You. I'd no idea what it could be. It was highly erotic washing Your hair and rubbing body lotion into Your legs breasts and all over Your body knowing it was all for another man. I was so horny as You got ready. You wore black stockings with Your boots and a loose fitting casual midi dress. You had me kneel and kiss Your pussy as You pulled up Your lacy knickers. As You left You blew me a kiss and my dick was straining against my chastity. I could feel the precum dripping from it.

After You left I threw on tv but found it hard to concentrate.. my mind was racing thinking about You together.. a group message half an hour later..You had met and went into the cinema together.. he sent me a picture of his hand on Your knee and a smile emoji.. that was the last I heard for three hours... I imagined him in the dark running his hand up Your leg, under Your knickers and feeling how wet You are.. I don't remember what I watched on tv that night. Eventually another text.. You were on Your way home very satisfied...a smile emoji again..

I was so excited to see You walk in the door... You told me to open a bottle of wine and we sat on the couch and watched TV.. you told me about the movie and how it was a lovely evening... Then You lifted up your dress and to my surprise.. Your knickers were gone... You smiled and said he'd taken them.. after the movie You both had gone to the bathroom and he had taken them off. You told me how he was so hard... You could feel him through his trousers.. You unzipped him and he sprang out of his pants.. incredible is all You said.. He bent You over, put on a condom and took You from behind... You grinned like the cat who got the cream telling me how great it was.. you brought my hand to Your pussy and I could feel it wet.. You then motioned me to use my tongue..You came hard as I pleasured You as You told me about the earth shattering orgasm You had..

Eventually we snuggled on the couch and went to bed... Just before we did though You took something out of Your handbag..I wasn't quite sure what it was initially.. You told me he wanted a quick phone call with me..You dialled him and I said hello Sir when he answered.

Good sissy he said. He told me he enjoyed Your company greatly and he hoped I was appreciating how he was giving You such pleasure.. he then told me about my gift.. Your knickers from our first meeting at the cafe.. he had wanked into them every night for the last week and put them in a freezer bag.. he said I was to suck them for 10 minutes every night until they were spotless. He ordered me to say Yes Sir which I did and he wished me good night.

That night as You washed off Your makeup and got ready for bed I sucked Your lovers cum from Your knickers.. after ten minutes I put them back in the freezer bag and You placed them under my pillow.. we slept very soundly that night.

The next morning I woke to a group message.. he asked if I had done my 10 minutes and You confirmed. The next weekend You had planned dinner at a hotel. You two would eat a meal together while I waited in the room...

Again I'd helped You dress, help You put on Your new lingerie for him and new perfume. He insisted I'd be wearing a butt plug while I waited for You to finish Your meal.. You wore black seamed stockings, black patent heels and a lovely form fitting dress.. You kissed me on the cheek as You went downstairs to join him. He had messaged the group to say he was ready for You.. I messaged back and thanked him for bringing You to dinner.. he sent a smiley emoji back.

A few hours passed and I watched TV.. I was naked bar my butt plug and chastity device. My phone buzzed and I opened the messages.. simple instruction. Be on your knees sissy cuck..five minutes.. As you entered the room You were both very giddy and excited. I could sense the passion.. You walked over to me handed me Your knickers and simply said, put them on and use Your mouth sissy to make my lover hard.. he walked over..unbuckled his pants and they fell to the floor. He rolled down is boxers and I was face to face with his manhood. He was much longer than me and he was hard.. I opened my mouth and he thrust his cock into my mouth.. I could taste his dripping pre cum.. You held my head as he fucked my face.. after a few minutes he pulled put and told me to stay kneeling... You stood in front of me and he unzipped Your dress.. he took it off and pulled down Your knickers.. You stepped out of them leaving Your heels on.. he guided my mouth to Your pussy and I pleasured You.. he didnt wait long till taking You to the bed.. he told me to enjoy watching..as he motioned for me to sit down in the chair.. my mind flashed through all those fantasies I had wanked to.. he rolled on a condom and You fucked like rabbits..all I could hear was moans and groans of pleasure... I could see him take You from behind and in positions I could never acheive.. after maybe an hour You were both spent.. he took off the final condom, walked over to me and had me clean his dick. He went back to bed and You both slept together.. I slept on the couch.. I woke to You fucking again the next morning.. after You both came again You showered together. Again You had sex in the shower.. when dressed he left.. and You told me to shower and dress..You didn't ask me to lick You ad You said You were wore out. We had breakfast and checked out..

We drove home and had a lovely day.

I was completely cuckolded.. I'd been in chastity 17 days. I was completely content and by the smile on Your face You were too..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is brill!! Few ideas in there I’d not considered before. Good work

Thanks I really get off on the idea of the bull dominating me and humiliating me

By *ionrampant500Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Thanks I really get off on the idea of the bull dominating me and humiliating me"

Nothing better than dominating and humiliating a sissy Cuck hubby and taking his wife whenever it suits you.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

I would love for this to happen to me my wife deserves a bigger cock than the little sissy one I have

By *WantYourWifeMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Nicely written looking forward to where this goes.

By *iclassyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent story

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Excellent story.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic story..hopefully some of it will happen for you soon.

Thanks for now my bull is a dildo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wonderful