FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cleo and The King

Cleo and The King

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The old kingdom had been drawn into a far away war and most fighting men of the age had been sent to fight for land and riches

King Richard had not joined his men and decided to stay at his castle while his men fought far away

Cleo was born to a simple family on her 18th birthday she’d been sent to the castle to work as a maid

She had before the war become romantically involved with one of the lords of the land , Lord Stanton had courted and wooed young Cleo eventually asking her to marry him.

Cleo still a virgin had accepted his proposal before he was sent to command the army by the King

Cleo had long flowing blonde hair a fair complexion and a large bosom for her slight frame

She had only seen the King on passing and never really had day to day dealing with him

The King had never taken a bride and was known to be a ladies man but now in his later years he’d become more recluse and elusive

Cleo had heard of rumours that young women would be seen leaving his chambers at night

She yearned for Lord Stanton and prayed for his safe return

Cleo answered to Belatrix a woman a bit older and more bitter and and salty than any of the lady’s in charge of the castle

While cleaning out the kitchen Cleo was called to attend the Kings room to clean up his food

Nervous Cleo headed up she knew what to do but had never cleaned up after the King

Cleo in a long beige dress and white shirt closed tight around her bountiful tits

They always bounced as she walked and caught the attention of any man passing

Cleo knocked on the Kings door

“ Enter” a booming voice said

Cleo walked in nervous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Think we are all going to enjoy hearing about the fair Cleo. After all it's the Kings job to keep his subjects happy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cleo walked in her tits bounced with every walk she kept her head down not noticing the King was delighted in seeing her voluptuous chest bounce

Cleo noticed his table was messy from his food so she began to clear it up feeling him stare at her

“ so what’s your name?” The King said

Cleo froze she didn’t know what to say

The King noticed how nervous she was

“ it’s ok you can speak “

“ my name is Cleo my lord “ she meekly spoke

“ Cleo ... what a pretty name for a pretty young woman “ he smiled

Cleo blushed

“ don’t be shy about it” the King said

“ sorry my lord “

“ hahahaha well you make me laugh il tell you what I want you on clean up duty for the next week up here”

“ yes my lord” Cleo replied unsure if she’d done something wrong

Cleo cleared the table and quickly got out her heart pounding

Cleo got down to the maids quarters and cleaned up she felt flushed

She had met Lord Stanton in a similar way and it reminded her too much of him who she missed dearly

Lord Stanton had only kissed Cleo and once cupped her breast bit had insisted they get married before they bedded

Cleo still a virgin had only had very little experience. On the night of her leaving party when she left her village to come to the castle

She’d been fingered by two farm hands in the barn

They were older men in the later years who knew her father

The ale had flowed that night and as the party was in full flow she kissed one of them

Feeling horny and naughty a feeling she’d been told to surpress she had happily been whisked away to the barn

Where she rolled in the hay with the older man kissing until her put his hand up her long dress and she parted her legs

She breathed heavy as he placed his rough hand between her thighs and gently rubbed her clit

Cleo moaned so loud she still fingers herself today thinking of the memory

Her moans so loud another farm hand had came and seeing his friend finger the young Cleo had joined in too

Two hand now between her thighs as they played with her clit and fingered her

They took turns kissing her

Things would of gone further as Cleo had reached for their cocks they had been disturbed by the sound of a group approaching

Cleo had often wondered if the farm hands would of taken her virginity that night

But she had now promised herself to Lord Stanton

Cleo spent the next few weeks being The Kings personal maid.

She got more relaxed around him and found him to be quite the gentleman.

He was tall in his early 50s grey beard and grey long hair he was by far the biggest man Cleo had met.

All that good breeding and decent food for the royal family had proved to produce larger bigger stronger men.

The King had not mentioned any more about Cleos looks but he had been very much enjoying her sweet young company and smiled wide any time she came.

The head of the maids Bellatrix had noticed Cleo being preferred by the King and had grown very jealous.

She wanted the King to herself she always got jealous of any younger woman who the King liked.

After a few weeks Cleo got a strange assignment the King was having a late night party and Cleo was to clean up,

It was past midnight when Cleo was summoned to his chambers and was shocked at what she saw upon entering

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Cleo walked in the room lit by candles The King was lain on his bed on a fur rug

He robe open his big hairy chest on display Cleo looked and the King smiled as he was receiving head from another maid

The young maid was Anna a friend of Cleos the same age

Cleo stood and watched in stunned silence as she watched her friend suck down on the Kings cock

He was huge Cleo had never seen or known a cock to be as big she’d seen men’s members in passing

Anna was open mouth eyes watering as she sucked up and down on the Kings cock

The King smiled at Cleo

“ welcome Cleo how nice of you to come “ he said

Anna had not noticed Cleo and pulled her head up a mix of spit and pre cum trailed off her mouth

Cleo could see the Kings cock throbbing in all it’s glory

Cleo would be a liar if she said she didn’t get a little wet seeing his cock

“ I didn’t say stop” The King sternly said

“ sorry my King” Anna replied opening her mouth and going back to long hard sucks on the kings cock

The door behind Cleo flung open it was Bellatrix she looked angry and marched in

“ Bellatrix I told you I didn’t need you tonight “ The King shouted holding Anna’s head on his cock

“ these young maids don’t know how to pleasure a king they can’t be expected to “ Bellatrix said dismissively

Cleo still stood not sure what to do or say she looked down Anna looked nervous too

“ I’ve warned you before I won’t warn you again”

The King shouted at Bellatrix

Cleo was shocked at how she was speaking to the king

Bellatrix approached the king and crawled on his bed she was in a long flowing black dress her tits pushed up out her long black hair curling over her shoulder

“ they don’t know how to please a king” she said taking the kings cock out of Anna’s mouth and looking him in the eye before wrapping her lips around it

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Bitch

By *enuinebiMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Good stuff

Bellatrix expertly devoured the kings cock as Anna sat back her long blonde hair over her naked petite boobs she watched and learned as bellatrix showed her how to suck cock

The king moaned as bellatrix expertly ran her tongue under his cock and flicked it

Cleo watched on her pussy getting wet seeing the king be pleasured

“ turn around for me” the king said through clenched teeth to bellatrix

She obliged and lifted up her dress as she got on all fours exposing her bare bottom to the king

The king kneeled behind her holding his throbbing 9 inch cock Cleo could see how big it truly was

“ Cleo that is all you may leave” he said softly sensing Cleo had seen enough

The king knew Cleo would be back later for more as he had done this many times with maids

Cleo left quickly flustered by what she saw but jealous of what was about to happen to the women

“ please my king place your seed in me” bellatrix begged

“ you know I won’t be placing me seed in your belly ... you know what you have to do to please me”

Bellatrix nodded in acceptance

As the king posed his cock on her arsehole as he never fucked her in the pussy knowing she wanted to bare his child

The king gripped tight and plunged his cock into her well used hole

“ come under here and suckle on my balls” the king demanded of Anna

Anna lay underneath seeing the kings cock enter bellatrix in the rear she began to lick and suck on his balls

“ oh my king it’s ... so big” bellatrix moaned in delight as he entered her brown hole

The king fucked hard heavy breathing as he pumped away gritting his teeth as he felt a rush though his body as Anna sucked on his balls

Eventually erupted his hot cum In bellatrixs arse as he grunted and she bowled as his huge cock rammed up her

Anna moved from under him as the king collapsed on bellatrix

He was known for going more than once and more than twice a night

He lay there his cock draining into bellatrix as she stroked her kings face

The king pulled out his cock and a river of hot cum flowed from bellatrix

The king held Anna’s head as she lay at his waist and guided her head onto his cock

Anna reluctant as it had just been in another woman’s arse put the kings cock in her mouth tasting his seed

His cock already growing hard as Anna sucked away

Anna worried the king would take her the same way as bellatrix but she didn’t need to worry

The king was going to plant his seed in her virgin belly

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Love it,

Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

.mmmm nice!!

The king held Anna’s head as she sucked down on his huge cock

He pulled her up and lay her down on the bed she lay there nervous

Bellatrix watched on she always took delight in watching the king deflower a virgin even though it sent her wild with jealousy that he would cum in them and not her

The king pulled Anna’s legs up and apart her petit body next to his humongous frame

She looked up as the king smiled he poised his cock on her virgin pussy lips

She took a deep breath in as the king edged his thick long cock up her cunt

“ URGHHHHHH HHAHHHHHHHHHH” Anna screamed

Bellatrix grinned

The king grunted as he pushed his cock up this young maids cunt further

Anna felt like it was going to split her in two she gripped the bed

“ nothing better than a virgins cunt” the king grunted as he began to fuck her slow

Her body rocking with each fuck and she moaned every time the king edged his cock up her

She reached her arms out to hold onto her king he let her hold onto him as he knew she was started to really enjoy being fucked

He could see it in her face her eyes getting cock d*unk

“ mmmm my king oh god my king” Anna purred

The king fucked her harder and harder bellatrix watched on as Anna wailed away as the king fucked her virgin pussy

The king was nearing to cum

He gripped Anna’s hips and fucked her long hard strokes grunting as he erupted his kings load inside her virgin body

“ ohhhhhhh oh god oh god” Anna moaned feeling his hot seed flood up her onto her body

He finished off grunting hard pulling out he saw his fine work as he looked down to see Anna’s young cunt gaping wide and glistening with cum

The king fell asleep spent and satisfied bellatrix lay by his side ordering Anna to leave

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

mmm great start

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

A great read so far!

The next day Cleo while walking in the halls of the castle saw Anna , she smiled and waved walking over to Anna

She noticed Anna walking funny

“ Cleo sorry about last night don’t tell anyone will you”

Cleo nodded

“ it’s ok I won’t I just wanted to make sure your ok”

Anna smiled happy that Cleo was being friendly to her

“ yes I’m ok thanks ... he’s very big” Anna’s eyes lit up

Cleo blushed

“ did he put it in you?”

Anna beamed wide thinking about the kings cock

“ oh yes it was like I was being fucked by a horses cock”

They both blushed

“ did it hurt?”

“ yes but I got used to it our king is very kind ... he placed his seed in my belly” Anna rubbed her stomach

Cleo was amazed but also turned on she felt herself get wet at the thought of the king fucking her

“ what did that feel like?”

“ like heaven I thanked the lord that our king would give his seed to me ... he wants me back tonight... I can only hope I please our king and beat him a prince”

Anna quickly made a exit spotting bellatrix arriving

“ you two back to work “she shouted

Anna already gone Cleo looked down at the ground

Bellatrix moved in closer

“ don’t you dar think you can have the king too” she said to Cleo through gritted teeth

By *ean and lyndaCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Wicked ,

Xx

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley