FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > All holes bare GB

All holes bare GB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

100% true story. Happened I’m between first and second lockdown.

“Yeah, first time, but she’s really looking for about 10 guys all in all”, that was the text I got from a friend who arranges gangbangs. I’m in his roster and get a text every month or so asking to be part of one.

They are usually fun but normal affairs he runs at his house, nothing to outrageous, about 5-6 of us at a night, plus the lady and her fella. Mostly protected, fun gangbangs, we are a team and we make sure the lady has a fantastic night. This one was different though, it was a single lady, never done a GB before, wanting it all bare.

“You sure mate, this doesn’t seem right” was my reply,

“Honest, I’ve seen her a few times and shes gone into detail of her fantasy, that she wants into a reality”, was his reply.

“Fuck it I’m in”, I texted back, this sounds absolutely amazing and I feared I’ll be missing out. I’ve done many gangbangs but very little bare ones. This is right up my street.

“She’s a bit worried that she can take 10 and wants to ease in, can you knock off early today, come to the van in the usual spot at 6”.

Now the van in the usual spot, means his work van, he cleans it out, a few sleeping bags down for comfort and parked up near the lake. It’s a quiet car park in the evening, and usually involves a couple of us, enjoying a lady that is after a bit of dogging in the evenings.

Usually though I get a picture and some details, and am always happy to oblige, but not this time, it’s just instructions, and at short notice, in the early evening. The car park is quiet but there’s still a risk some people are about.

I manage to finish up, nip home, quick shower, shave the big man and I’m back out at 6.

I arrive at the car park and the van is there, ready and waiting. I message him, then he opens the side door and I walk up.

“Fuck me, wow” is the first sentence I can muster, as I step in the van, I see this stunning lady. She’s a curvy lady, about a size 16, but she’s sat there on her knees, she’s got her bra on, but you can tell my mate has been inpatient as the breasts are out of it, absolutely massive, I’m talking EE+, big nipples.

She takes my mates cock out of her mouth and looks round. She has the most amazing eyes and mouth, nice big lips, I finally get a proper look at her. “Come join us”, as she gestures to come over, with a cheeky smile.

Without hesitation I whip my cock out, which has gone from a semi to rock hard in 0.1 of a second and instantly it’s in her mouth whilst she’s stroking my mates. Whilst she’s sucking away, I look at my friend and he has the biggest smirk, as to say “told you so”.

I cannot believe in the space of a few hours, I’m getting my cock sucked, to perfection I might add, by a stunner of a lady.

“Is it just us” I say to my mate, who is now getting the fruits of this ladies skills, whilst she slowly strokes mine to keep me hard.

“No little Carl is on his way”. Little Carl is a misdemeanour, whilst he’s about 5’ 7” his cock is about 9”, girthy, like a baseball bat, it’s glorious. Whilst I can hold my own and I’m well equipped, it’s nothing compared to his.

“Just us four, she wants it in all the holes don’t you Tina” he looks as she’s deep throating his cock.

“Yes, I best had” she replies, like my mate has promised him the time of her life, fuck, I best make sure we deliver.

Just as she puts his cock back in her mouth the door opens again, little Carl is here.

“Lovely jubbly” he says in his shit Del Boy impression, it gets a laugh out of Tina though.

“Let’s get started” she states, like the expert head she was giving us was just greeting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arried-bi-guyMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Great so far

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

great start waiting for more

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

She takes my mates cock out of her mouth, and he grabs some pillows he has in the corner.

“Get confortable” he says, as Tina starts to lay down, still holding my cock like it’s a lead or something. She’s starts sucking it again, looking right at me with a cheeky smirk as she’s licking away.

Carl and my mate start undressing her, pulling her skirt off, “no knickers I see, you know what you are in for”, Carl says, she just gives a cheeky chuckle, as she still sucking my cock, it’s like she’s determined to have a cock in her mouth no matter what.

“Your a greedy cunt you Adam, share the love” Carl says to me jokingly as he takes of his Tshirt. He takes his pants off and out whips the beast, that is totally disproportionate to his body, the lucky twat.

Tina is aware that there is another cock waiting for her, and she turns round not quite expecting the surprise, even at half mast it’s still impressive.

She grabs hold of it and stares at it for a second, shes either not quite sure or she’s embracing what’s coming up. She then looks at mine like she’s comparing, mines fully hard and it’s just bigger than his at a semi.

Luckily it seems she’s happy with what’s being given, “I’m in for a good night am I lads” as she starts to suck Carl dick, still holding mine, she not let go since I’ve been here and I’m not complaining.

At this point my mates saying hello to her pussy, giving it a right good lick, I don’t know what it is, but them moaning sounds, where she’s starts breathing heavy and gives a little hum really turns me on.

She starts deep throating Carl, and you can see she is just about handling it, it’s only for a second then it’s out again as she takes a breath. Her breathing is getting a lot heavier, clearly my mates doing well down there.

She then brings mine and Carl’s cock close together. now whilst I do play bi, I have to be in the mood, and prefer just straight at these events, but as mine and Carl’s cock is literally touching it just feels normal, we are comfortable with each other, she starts to put both cocks in her mouth, I move closer putting my leg round so that she has a better angle, whilst she’s sucking away, I grab hold of her breasts, and fully scoop them out her bra.

They are massive, more than I can handle, beautifully soft and her nipples are rock hard, I don’t know if it’s because it’s colder or she’s horny but they are on peak. I start grabbing them, and she notices. She pulls my cock out of her mouth and puts it between them, I didn’t think I could get harder but I’m at full strength, she grabs round, takes off her bra and pushes them together, and I start fucking them, giving her a right good titty fuck, this is all whilst Carl’s cock is in her mouth, she’s not letting it escape.

Finally my mates on to a winner and before long Tina is moaning hard, she lets go of her tits, mouth wide open, and let’s out a restrained scream. The heat is literally radiating off her, as she gets that hot flustered look round her chest, my mate as made her come hard.

But there is no rest for her, I see my mate come up, he’s grabbing his cock and battles for mouth, and she obliges, literally throwing it down her throat.

Carl’s gone to assess what’s happened down there and I look over, there is a massive damp patch, and her pussy is soaking wet, it looks like she’s gushed. You can smell the weird sweetness that comes with it.

Carl’s now fully hard and he’s wasting no time, as Tina pulls my cock out from them tits and brings it lose to her head. She takes my mates cock out of her mouth and replaced it with mine.

Carl then grabs his dick and pushed it in Tina, it’s only half way in and she’s struggling, she starts to bite a little on my cock as Carl slowly eases his way in. It’s on though, I like it, and the look of her as she looks at me, you can tell she’s in pure heaven.

My mates feels he missed out on the titty wank and wants a go, and she pushed them together as he’s dick disappears between them.

Her fully horny mode is lit up as she is moaning at the feeling of Carl in her. He’s picking up speed, and she’s loving it, you can tell as mine and my mates cock is now secondary, it’s still in her mouth but there’s just a few licks of the tounge as she takes Carl’s cock.

Now the problem with Carl is whilst he’s a fucking giant down there, he’s quicker than a duel at a western. Me and my mate know what’s coming as he’s straining to hold it in.

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

“Ah fuck me, fucking hell, shiiiittt” Carl says as we know he’s now fully pumping Tina full of cum. He’s still pushing in and out but sporadically as he’s finishing up, releasing every last drop he can into that pussy.

He pulls it out with a smile on his face, the cum just flowing out afterwards. It’s taken it out of him as he stands up taking a deep breath. Tina is looking flustered, like she was ready to come before Carl blew his load. Barely a moment has passed before she takes my cock out of her mouth and mutters “you’re next”.

Fuck, I wanted my mate next, how the hell am I suppose to follow that, but my horniness soon takes hold and I don’t care, I’m rock solid and ready to do my best.

I move down to her pussy to assess what’s occurred, it’s nice and red, literally soaking with pussy juice and Carl’s cum. Fuck I cannot wait, Nieither can Tina, she grabs my cock and starts to push it in her.

Im surprised, she’s tight, not too tight that it’s hurting, but I wasn’t expecting it, she’s giving out a pleasing sigh as I finally start to get it all the way in, I’m taking it slowly there is no way I want to cum as quick as Carl and want to make this last as long as I can. It feels absolutely amazing as I build up a steady rthyme.

Whilst I’m busy, she’s taken my mates cock out of her tits and is sucking it for dear life, he’s loving it, his grin hasn’t left his face.

Shortly after she looks over at Carl in the corner and gestures him over, he’s still quite hard and she looks like she wants to keep it that way.

She puts it in her mouth and starts to clean it off, he’s given it a once over with the wipes, but you can tell she can taste herself from it, as she starts to take it all in her mouth. My mates gone back to her tits, and I don’t blame them, my movement is causing them to bounce all over the place and he’s holding them together as he climbs over her and puts his cock between them again.

As I’m trying to go as deep as possible with my thrusts, all I can see is my mates arse rattling away at them tits, I look down and see all the juice on my cock as I’m going in and out, it’s gone a bit creamy, but it feels so good.

Tina starts letting out some promising moans, I’m must be doing something right, I grab both her legs and lift them so I get a better angle, I’m at full speed, thrusting away, I hear a faint “more” from Tina, and I give it everything I can, I’m worried about exploding but the sounds Tina is making just encourages me to move as fast and as hard as I can.

I here a “fuck yes, yes yes” from Tina and a restrained moan, we are in the van and she doesn’t want to make much sound but she cannot help herself. At this point it’s too much for my mate, and I hear him cumming, both my mate and Tina are cumming hard, and I’m not far after, all the excitement as triggered me as I release nearly a weeks worth of cum up her, I’m shivering at each squirt as I come more than I ever have in a far while.

My mate stands up from Tinas chest and I see perfect straight lines from her tits to her face, however Tina looks like she’s still coming as I finish off, I give some slow thrusts as I get every bit of cum out and she’s smiling from cheek to cheek, her chest is pure red, and cum is literally flowing out of her as I pull my cock out.

She lies back and I sit on my knees to catch my breath, it’s taken it out of me, poor Carl is knelt by her head, as she’s forgotten about his cock as she’s was coming.

She soon back on it though as she start to wank him hard again. However just as he’s getting going again, we hear a car park up right next to the van, I look at my mate who looks confused. He tries to take a peek from the front but we cannot see, so all the lads stand up trying to be quiet, poor Tina is laying on the floor absolutely covered in my mates spunk, with more dripping out her pussy, we have only been no more than a hour, but the look of her makes me more horny, I’ve never been like this for ages, as I still have a semi.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

As we are trying to work out what’s happening with the car park next to us, Tina starts to wipe herself off, and grabs a drink from the bottle. She sits up but looks so flustered, cum still on her tits that she’s missed.

“You lads best have more for me” she says, like we haven’t given her enough. Now usually I’m a shot an hour kind of guy, but just the look of her has kept the blood flowing to my cock.

“We just getting started, we haven’t got near your arse yet” my mate replies, as Tina gives a smirk back. She lies back and starts to play with her self, using the cum as a lubricant to help with the pleasure.

I’m in two minds at this point, worried about the car next to us yet looking as Tina and that pussy of hers. My mate goes back to Tina, and she takes his cock and start sucking again, he’s only semi but you can tell he’s trying for more. In the mean time carl has gone between her legs and started to use his tongue as a replacement for her fingers. She’s loving it and so his he, now that’s not my thing, but Carl is fully shoving his tongue as far as he can in, clearly enjoying the taste. Fair enough.

Watching this makes me forget about the car, and I return to Tina.

I walk over, go on my knees and put my cock near her head, usually in gangbangs it takes ages for the lady to do something with it, but not Tina, it’s straight in her mouth, as I start to get hard again, my mate has put his leg around and now our cocks are right next to each other for Tina and she takes two cocks at the same time in her mouth again. It feels fantastic, as she wants and sucks us both, Carl is clearly having a good time down there too.

After a short while, Tina let’s put some more moaning, I’m not sure if she’s come, it’s not as enthusiastic as the previous two times but she’s clearly enjoying it, but before long my mates asking to fuck her in the arse.

Her eyes light up as he pull his cock out of her mouth, clearly rock hard and ready to go again. Mines not quite ready but I know it will soon be.

Tina gets up and turns on all fours. I sit down with my back against the back door, so she has a cock available for her mouth if she needs it. She doesn’t waste any time and grabs hold of it.

At this point my mate is behind her, he squirts some gel on him and her, and gently tries to ease his dick in her arse, she’s struggling and I can see it in her face.

She asks for more lube and my mate squeezes more on but it’s just not going in. at this point Carl has laid down, rock hard again. Tina sees how hard he is and starts to move over and sit on his cock, my mate has given up on the arse but only for a moment as Tina takes full advantage of Carl. I stand up and Tina grabs my cock and pulls it close, fucking no chance of me escaping as my mate comes round and she takes both of our cocks again, bouncing up and down on Carl with her pussy.

“I want all holes filled at the same time” she says to my mate, trying to encourage him to try the arse again. He looks at me, “your turn he says” looking at me, clearly enjoying the head, fuck I think to myself how the fuck is it going to fit in there, with Carl taking up the room at the front lol.

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

I go over to her arse, Tina bends over still with Carl’s dick in her pussy and he starts to suck on them massive nipples she has whilst she slowing moves up and down on him.

I start to see what occurring with her arse, I get more gel on my fingers and I start to play with her arse a little, it sounds like she’s enjoying it with the moans or she’s enjoying Carl’s cock, either way she’s on to a winner.

I start to push my finger in her arse and it starts to go in, and I feel her relaxing, then I try another finger and it goes in, winner. She then asks “put your cock in and fuck me hard”, well that’s it, I’m instantly at full strength again, she slows down on Carl’s cock and I gently try and push my cock in her arse, slowly but surely it goes in, and wow, I’ve never felt anything like it before, it’s so tight yet I can feel the movement from Carl as he does the work fucking her pussy as I fuck her arse.

My mate then puts he’s cock in tinas face and she opens up and takes it, he’s not fucked her yet but he’s a greedy cunt and loves getting blown off. The movement starts getting in sync as we both thrust in and out in tandem in Tina. She’s loving it as well, as she’s gone from small moans to long ones and her arse is following our rhythm.

Five minutes in and Carl the greedy cunt wants some arse action, “can we swap” he asks and she moans in agreement, fuck knows how he’s going to fit his king king monster in there but we duly swap places, to be fair I could do with the lie down. I ask my mate if he wants a go but he’s content with the head he’s getting.

I lay down and within moments tinas pussy is wrapped round my cock, leaning over with some kissing, I’ve never had that in a gangbang but loved it, however it soon changed with Carl pushing his cock in her arse. She was in pain but it looked like it was nice pain as she beamed with each thrust, now I’ve done dp before but I could feel every movement from Carl as he started to fuck her, I was in heaven, so was Tina.

My mate puts his cock back in tinas face and she starts sucking it again, literally all three holes used. However the moment doesn’t last, as Carl builds up a rhythm he shoots his load again, however it’s Tina shivering with every thrust as he pushes as much as he can whilst cumming.

As he pulls out I can feel the cum running down my balls as Tina is still bouncing on my cock. “My turn” shouts my mate as he soon replaces Carl and pushes his cock in tinas arse, this time she really leans on me and I can feel her tits push on my chest, my mates movement is not as deep as Carl’s but I can still feel it as we both start getting in tandem again, at this point I’m getting to the point of no return, but my mate doesn’t last long, beats to too it and comes in Tinas arse.

She’s in heaven as all the cum pushes out from her arse and on to my balls, we slow down for a minute as my mate pulls out of her arse.

Thank fuck as I was about to pop, she looks at me, sits up and lifts up pulling my cock out of her pussy. With a smirk on her face, she grabs my cock and gently falls back easing it in with her arse, it slips straight in, now whilst she’s not a skinny lady, Tina has some flexibility and starts bouncing on my cock with her arse bending her knees, I’ve never done it like that before but it’s working, I mean really working, and within moments I’m cumming, harder than I came the first time, looking at her tits bounce as my cock is as deep as it will go, watching the cum shoot out from her arse all over me. We are all exhausted.

She stays there for a moment sitting fully on my cock as she takes the weight away from her knees. I’ve never come so hard in the space of 90 minutes than I have with Tina.

She lifts off my cock and stands up, holding the side of the van to steady herself, cum drips all down her legs on to the van floor.

“That’s going to take some cleaning” my mate jokes as they start to get dressed again. I grab the wipes and clean myself off, I offer them to Tina but she refuses with a cheeky grin, she’s just taken three loads in her arse and she’s happy.

I get dressed and we start to chat “how did that feel Tina” my mate said, “perfect, I’m ready for the lot of you” she replies, I forgot all about the ten man GB she wanted.

My mate looks at me and Carl, you both free Friday 8pm at my place. We look at each other and agree, fuck yes we are.

Tina comes over and gives us both a big kiss and a cheeky grab, “make sure they are recovered” she says.

We all leave the van and just as we are there is couple walking the dog returning to the car parked next to the van. There is no hiding the fact of what as occurred, the man gives us all a dirty look, but the lady gives a cheeky smile to Tina as they get in the car.

Fuck I best make sure the big man has recovered for Friday.

A few days later I’m chilling out watching tv, then I get a strange WhatsApp from someone I don’t recognise.

“Hey how you feeling after Monday :wink” the message said.

Hmmm “I’m sorry but I don’t know who this is”

Straight away a picture was sent, it was Tina. Laying on bed, tits out with a cheeky wink.

“Wow, I remember these beauties” I replied, “how did you get my number”.

“I’m sorry I asked Michael for it, he said you wouldn’t mind” was the answer, Mike is my mate who arranged everything. “Fuck my arse is sore”, and then followed a picture of said arse, with pussy as well, both looked quite red but the arse hard a massive bruise on it.

“Ouch I’m so sorry, did we do that” my reply, fuck I hope we didn’t hurt her, it’s all fun until it goes too far.

“Not at all” she replied, “Carl got a bit to enthusiastic, but I love it, I want more” followed by a cheeky winky face.

“Anytime” followed by the same cheeky wink. “Looking forward to Friday” I followed when I didn’t get a reply for a few moments.

Instantly there is another photo, she was getting ready to take it, hence the delay, she was spread out fingers in pussy, other hand in tits.

“Want to kiss it better” her reply.

Fuck, I was still recovering from Monday, why was she texting me, Carl’s clearly massive and the better shagger but I wasn’t complaining.

“Yeah I’ll come round now” again with a winky face, surely she isn’t serious, she just had a good session.

In seconds an address came back. Fuck she was serious. Bollocks, if I go now, after Monday, can I perform as well, am I going to be ok for Friday, after the first lockdown I was out of practice for a few months, but fuck it. I popped the address in google maps and set off.

“On way be 30mins”

“Fantastic she replied”.

“My mind was racing and I made it in 20 mins, I parked up and checked my phone, “latch is off, just come in I’m upstairs close door on way up”.

Fuck now that’s forward. I got a bit hesitant but my little brain was in full force. I walked in, door was indeed off the latch, I stepped in, closed the door and walked up, worried about what I’ll find.

As I was walking up, I heard a buzzing sound, I walked in to the room with the light on and there was Tina full spread,naked, playing with her pussy with a wand. I smiled, “need some help”.

“Fuck yes, you never licked my pussy, it’s feeling left out”. Shit she was right I left it to Carl and my mate to do the hard work lol.

I obliged, “right you are”, I bend down on the edge of the bed moved the wand and started to get into the job that was ahead. I actually couldn’t believe my luck, in the space of three days I fucked this lady hard and now I’m licking her out.

She was right though, she looked very sore, her arse looked red right round it, now usually when I lick a lady out I love to lick the arse too if she’s up for it, but I was tentatively careful here, I started licking her pussy and played with her arse just a little, she was liking it though, “play with it more she said and threw some gel down towards me”, shit I’m in for a good night, is the little man up for it on his own though. As I was licking her out she was very wet, it tasted a little weird but it wasn’t off putting.

As a gently lubed up her arse, I could taste the gel as I was licking her out, it tasted clinical but sweet, mixing in with her pussy liquids. I was in heaven. She kept moaning for more, I didn’t have enough fingers, my left hand was spreading her lips and my right was in or around her arse, luckily I have a massive tongue to help out.

Ten mins down there I finally hit the jackpot, with the satisfying moans and grabbing my head that the ladies do and push you in then away as you try to keep contact whilst she cums.

But that soon changed, as I looked round the room, I realised how the fuck as she taken them photos, there was one with her hand on her tits and pussy, no way could she have taken that.

I looked at her, and asked who taken the photo. She looked at me a cheeky grin.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Great story

Fuck I’m I going to get done over here, have I broken my own rule of being careful in new places. Shit.

Anyways she passed me her phone, have a look at this. There is a video of her in the same room, pretty much laid out as it was. Shit there was someone there before me, is he still there, I press play, it’s fucking Carl, the absolute cuntbag. He’s balls deep in Tina, I mean fully balls deep, as I’m watching, Tina comes over and starts putting my cock in her mouth.

I look at her, “was this filmed today”, she says “watch till the end”, I carry on watching and it goes to the next to video, it’s Carl again, this time hes filled up Tina and cum is dripping out of her pussy, he looks at the camera and says “Bon appetite”.

The absolute wanker, he’s shagged Tina before me and I’ve licked her out, no wonder it tasted funny. Tina starts laughing as she’s got my cock in her hand. They were both in on it, Carl had come, shagged Tina and asked her to text me to get me to lick her out.

Me and Carl have been friends for a while and always played practical jokes on each other, this was his idea of a practical joke, it was pay back, I hate the taste of other peoples cum and he’s made me taste his the shit head. I took it in good spirits, I suppose, as in the last gangbang we had a while back, he was licking out a lady, as I my cock was in her, I “accidentally slipped out” into his mouth. He was fuming but saw the funny side, this was his payback.

I asked Tina how she knew Carl, she didn’t she just wanted fucking, and asked Mike, Mike was busy with his kids so passed over mine and Carl’s number, obviously she chosen Carl first, she wanted us both but I missed her call, someone did ring but I didn’t know the number.

“Well you took that well”, she said. I laughed “I’ll get him back”, all the time she’s held on to my cock like it’s attached to her hand. Slowly sucking it and walking it, taking turns in rotation.

I’m rock hard at this point, and ready for a fuck. “Well guess i best make use of that wet pussy of yours” I winked.

“No chance, it’s a bit sore, I need to rest it til Friday” her reply.

Damn it, all this way for nought. She lays me back, still grabbing my cock, pushed her tits together and spat on the middle, “use these instead she says”. Fuck yes. She’s pushing her tits up and down my cock as a lay there, she has the most beautiful yet dirty eyes, looking up at me.

It didn’t take long five minutes in, I’m coming, first shot shoots straight up from the top of her tits to her face, she smiles licking her lips then puts her mouth round my cock whilst it finish in her mouth, she carries on making sure she has every last drop.

I looks at me and smiles again, she must have swallowed the whole lot, she then comes in for a kiss, then proper deep french kisses me, I taste something, fuck it’s my come, I pull away but she holds my head and continues kissing whilst sniggering, I laugh it off, it’s only my cum. Guess I have two people to get back at now.

Afterwards I wipe myself off, get dressed, as I’m about to leave, she reminds me to recover and get ready for Friday, she wants filling, hard. I can only hope I’m up for it

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Colchester

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot