FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Babysitting pt5

Babysitting pt5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was out of my mind to be doing this right next to Mrs. Jones, but I still wanted more. I shifted my hand that was still under the blanket and moved it toward Mr. Jones' lap. As my hand slid over the top of his thigh, I felt movement coming from near his cock. I shifted my gaze down at the blanket and saw it slowly moving up and down. I grinned into the back of my hand as I realized he was jerking himself off.

I turned my body and leaned into him so that my tits were pressed against his arm. In my new position, I could see his face. His eyes were half open and glazed over. I leaned closer and almost kissed his neck until I remembered we were sitting right next to his wife. She was sitting on the other side of him, her attention focused on the TV. Similar to me, she was leaned against him. Mr. Jones arm was wrapped around her shoulder.

With her head leaned against his shoulder, they looked like the ideal couple. Seeing the two of them snuggled so close together in their warm embrace almost made me feel guilty for what Mr. Jones was doing to me with his other arm. That's when it hit me: if Mr. Jones was fingering me with one hand and had his other arm around his wife, who was jerking him off?

My eyes ran down from Mrs. Jones' face to her shoulder and upper arm and I focused my gaze. Her shoulder and arm were definitely moving. She was the one jerking him off!

My stomach fluttered. As prim and proper and Mrs. Jones presented herself, she had a bit of a naughty streak. Part of me was a little taken aback that she would be so brazen.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

I turned my eyes back to Mr. Jones lap and watched the blanket gently bounce up and down. Mr. Jones fingers were strumming my clit in time with the strokes his wife was giving him. It was surreal. In a perverse way, I felt like I was having a threesome with them.

I focused my gaze straight ahead at the TV but couldn't see it. My vision was hazed over with lust. I closed my eyes and laid my head back against the couch, doing my best to control my breathing. I wanted this to last. I felt Mr. Jones' body shift next to me. Even though it meant him stopping, part of me was hoping he was going to take his hand off my pussy and put his arm around me too. I wanted to feel his embrace.

I opened my eyes again and turned to look at the magnificent man next to me. God, I wanted to kiss him so bad. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that he no longer had his arm around his wife. I smiled and let out a silent cheer. I was the center of his attention.

Spikes of pleasure shot through my hard nipples as I pressed my body tighter against his arm and rubbed them against him. I rocked my hips lower onto the couch, riding his fingers, wanting him to bring me off right next to her. For a split moment, I even thought about ripping the blanket off his lap, pushing Mrs. Jones hand away, leaning over, and inhaling Mr. Jones' cock.

I suddenly spied movement under the blanket on her side. My eyes trailed along the surface of the blanket and up their covered bodies to where I could see Mr. Jones shoulder moving. My eyes continued up to her face where her half-open eyes stared blankly ahead. He was fingering her under the blanket!

Total asshole! It wasn't enough for him to be enjoying me, he had to touch her too? I had a strong temptation to get up and walk out, but the other half of me wanted to at least wait until he'd made me cum first.

Mrs. Jones made a throaty sound that sounded like she was about to speak but then stopped and coughed. She was clearly _oaning and trying to cover it up. When I looked over, her upper lip was quivering and her cheeks were pink. I suddenly realized those sounds were the very same ones she'd been making earlier. That meant that either Mr. Jennings had been fingering her earlier too or she'd been serving herself.

My lips curled up in contempt. Here she was, Mrs. Perfect. Getting fingered in her perfect house by her perfect husband...and yet...here I was getting the same treatment right under her nose. Just a short while earlier, I was enjoying her husband's cock under her nose. And at the rate things were progressing, he was going to make me cum right under her nose too. I was her equal. I was more than her equal.

I started rocking my hips faster, now much less concerned that me and Mr. Jones were going to get caught by her. I even laid my head on Mr. Jones' shoulder to watch her. The hair around her forehead was damp and matted to her skin. Her eyes were almost closed. She didn't have far to go. A devilish thought came to my mind: it would be an awful shame if, for some reason, she couldn't quite get off.

Absolutely love this

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Oh wow!!!

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Absolutely fantastic

By *ro_SYmanMan  over a year ago

sheffield

My ex & I started visiting singers clubs about 15 yrs ago. It was to fulfill her lesbian fantasy. Amazingly she loved it & orgasmed with ease

Obviously I loved it & we went again. Under a strict girl girl & no touching rule, things were great.

I soon discovered other people seeing my gf naked was a turn on. One night at a club in Dewsbury the male half of a couple touched my girls pussy.

I said no & he backed off. As we drove home I couldn't stop thinking of this & how it was turning me on.

After this I encouraged men to touch & would have loved to fully swap.

Alas we split up & have been searching for that partner ever since.

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Keep it going

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story, a real tease

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

Best story!

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I can’t wait to read your next instalment

cheltenham

"Ssssso...Mrs. Jones..that b-b-b-bar...the karaoke bar, do you guys go there a lot?" I managed to say.

"What?" Mrs. Jones replied breathlessly after a long pause.

"The karaoke bar, have you guys been before?"

"Ummmmm...yeaaaaaah, sometimes."

"How did you first find it?"

"Jasmine, I don't think...I mean...mmmmmm...I'm not sure." It was so obvious that she was on the verge of cumming. She was an idiot for thinking I couldn't tell.

"So, did Mr. Jones make you come?" My face was twisted into the hugest grin.

"What? No, I'm just...I mean..." Mrs. Jones' voice had gone up an octave.

"The first time you went to the karaoke bar, did he make you come along or did you make him come along? I'm just wondering who's the karaoke fan?" It was taking all my willpower and self-composure to try to talk without sounding like I was getting finger-banged into oblivion.

"Oh, ummmmm...I think...unnnhhh...him I think." Her face suddenly folded into what I would've otherwise thought was a grimace of pain.

"Mrs. Jones? Are you ok? You don't look so good." I reached across Mr. Jones and patted her on the forehead.

"Huh?" She suddenly sat up on the couch. I could see her legs clamp shut beneath the blanket.

"Your face is red and it looks like you're sweating." I was grinning like a movie villain. Mr. Jones removed his fingers from my pussy and slapped me on the inner thigh.

"Oh, ummmm...no...I just need some water." Mrs. Jones flung the blanket off of her and jumped from the couch like it was on fire. Her hard nipples poked prominently through her shirt and her braless breasts jiggled beneath her nightshirt as she stomped toward the kitchen, her face twisted in frustration. After several seconds, she leaned back around the corner. "Jasmine, could you go check on Alex for me?" I grinned in her direction as she disappeared again.

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

I had to take an uncalled for break to catch up thank you for this devilishly horny story x

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

Mr. Jones grabbed my arm and pulled me around to face him. "Hey, what's the matter with you?" His face was tight, but he didn't look angry.

"What? Did I interrupt something?" I poked out my lips and put on a false look of innocence.

His face lifted into a smile as it dawned on him that I knew what the two of them were doing under the blanket. "You are so cruel!" I let out a yelp as he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me onto his lap, knocking our shared blanket onto the floor. I got a glimpse of his hard cock standing tall above his unbuttoned and unzipped pants.

I immediately ground down onto it, smearing my juice on it. The feel of it bumping against my clit sent shivers through my body. "Mmmm, is this for me?"

Mr. Jennings reached around and squeezed my ass cheeks. "You feel so good," he muttered as he leaned forward and buried his face in my cleavage.

"Does anyone want anything while I'm in here?" Mrs. Jones called from the kitchen.

I jumped off of Mr. Jones lap like I'd been stabbed in the back with a hot iron poker. I cast a glance toward the kitchen, expecting Mrs. Jones to be standing there watching us. When she wasn't, I leaned back down toward Mr. Jones, my face inches from his. "Keep this warm for me till I get back," I said and gave his cock a playful tug. He sat forward and tried to kiss me, but I brought my hand up between us and put my finger on his lips. "Save it till I get back." I stepped back from him and sauntered to the stairs, swaying my hips more than normal, knowing that Mr. Jones' eyes were on my ass.

Alex was deep in sleep when I got to his room. The light from his nightlight cast a heavenly glow on his face. I swept his blonde curls back from his forehead. He stirred slightly and moved his lips but didn't wake. His dad was to die for and his mom was the essence of womanhood. This kid was going to be an absolute heartbreaker when he got older.

I pulled his blanket up onto his shoulder and left his room, shutting the door gently as I went. It had been a few minutes since I'd been gone from the living room. As I walked down the hallway toward the stairs, I chuckled to myself as I wondered whether Mrs. Jones' water had cooled her off. With any luck, she'd go up to bed and me and Mr. Jones could pick up where we left off.

I heard muffled _oans before I even set foot on the top of the stairs. My heartrate spiked as I leaned out over the landing and peered around the corner. There on the couch below me, Mrs. Jones was straddling Mr. Jones lap. Her night shirt was nowhere in sight. Mr. Jones' face was pressed against her bare tits and her blonde locks swirled around his head as she bounced up and down, fucking him.

By *reasyMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Absolutely fantastic imagination (assuming it’s fiction apologies if it’s true)

Very clever writing

You have a talent for descriptive writing that’s awesome.

I hope you’re a writer in your everyday life

By *reasyMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I’d love to chat with you but can’t message I’m too old lol

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Absolutely love this story. Thank you

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

cheltenham

Stourbridge

Mmm I'm cumming

dungannon

Brilliant

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

naughty

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Fantastic tale..

Wow!!!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I stepped to the other side of the stairs, trying to angle for a better look, and seized the railing in a death grip. Mrs. Jones threw her head back, exposing her long neck which was covered in red blotches. I could hear Mr. Jones _oaning as he obviously sucked her nipples.

I had to literally bite down on my tongue to keep from screaming. If I had been stronger, I would've ripped the railing off the wall. The fact that it stayed in place wasn't from my lack of trying. I stepped down onto the top step, fully intending to take the next step down and the next until I was downstairs and behind the couch, but my legs wouldn't budge another inch.

My vision of the copulating couple began to cloud over as tears flooded my eyes. I grabbed onto the corner of the wall and managed to pull myself back up onto the landing. I turned and stomped down the hallway, not caring if they heard me or not. When I reached one of their spare bedrooms, I threw my shoulder against the door and flung it open with all my strength. It crashed against the door stop behind it with a heavy thud. I stepped through the doorway and slammed the door shut behind me before throwing myself onto the bed and burying my face in the pillow. I refused to give Mr. Jennings the satisfaction of me crying over him, but the tears were quickly soaking the pillow under my face. My chest was burning. My body felt heavy. It felt like someone was scratching the back of my throat with needles. I pinched my eyes shut and prayed for the pain to go away.

At the first sign of morning sunlight, I was leaving and never coming back.

Back at school on Monday, I avoided my boyfriend for the whole morning. He finally tracked me down at lunch.

"Hey, baby, how was your weekend?" he said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissing me on the neck. My body tensed up and, for a minute, I thought he'd somehow be able to look through the back of my head, read my mind, and see everything I'd done over the weekend.

"It was good," I managed to say.

"How was babysitting?"

"It was ok," I said, keeping my answers short to try to avoid lying to his face. "Mr. and Mrs. Jones sure seemed to have a good time," I added, sourly.

"Mmmm, well maybe we can have a good time later." I felt him press up against my ass.

Later came almost out of nowhere. The next thing I knew, I was back at my house laying on my bed. My legs were dangling over the edge and my boyfriend's face was between them.

I twirled my fingers through his hair as his tongue lapped gently at my pussy. His skills had improved dramatically since our last time. I planned to ask him where he'd learned his new techniques but didn't want to ruin the orgasm he was driving me toward.

I threw my head back against the bed and shut my eyes while moving my hands to the back of his head. My boyfriend's tongue slipped up between my lips, working like a buzzsaw while I humped down at his mouth, trying to ride his tongue.

Lancaster

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Great story wonder if Mrs Jones has been teaching the boyfriend

dungannon

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

north east lincs

a town called malice

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

This is the best of the best thank you.

Pontefract

cheltenham

Stourbridge

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

Please tell me this is a true story from your past

When I opened my eyes, the room was dark. The afternoon sun shining through my window had been replaced by moonlight. In the faint light, I could see that the rest of my room had been replaced as well. My writing desk with its stuffed animals was nowhere in sight. When I looked down, my boyfriend's face was gone as well. In its place was Mr. Jones'. My dress was hiked up around my waist and he was going to town. I slapped at his head and quickly scooted away, trying to catch my breath and make sense of where I was. It took me another five seconds before I realized I had fallen asleep and had been dreaming.

Mr. Jones slid his palm over my thigh. "You okay?"

The events from the evening flooded back into my head. Dinner. Karaoke. Interrupted sex on the way home. Getting fingered on the couch. Him and his wife fucking.

My body temperature began to rise. "I'm fine," I said shortly and swung my legs over to the side of the bed, turning my back to him.

I felt him sit down on the bed behind me. I flinched when he put his hand on my back and began rubbing it. "Don't you want me to finish?" he leaned in closer and kissed the small of my back, "especially since we keep getting interrupted." He chuckled quietly.

Rage shot through my body. "Interrupted? Oh, you mean like when I left the room for two seconds and you buried your cock in her?" I twisted away from his hand and stood up from the bed, still facing away.

"You uhh...you saw that?" His voice was heavy with guilt

Loving it

cheltenham

Nice, keep going please

Lancaster

"Yeah, I saw it," I said, whirling around to face him in the low light and sticking out my chin. "I couldn't not see it. You were right in the middle of the living room."

Mr. Jones sighed. "I'm sorry, Jasmine. Ashl...she's insatiable when she's been drinking."

"No! You mean, you're insatiable when you've been drinking."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means...it means...it means why don't you get out of here and go fuck your wife!" I stalked toward him on the bed and grabbed the end of the bedspread beneath him and tried in vain to yank it out from under him. Taking the hint, Mr. Jones stood up and stepped off to the side of the bed. I pulled down the bedspread and pushed the pillows off to the far side of the bed. Suddenly remembering the necklace Mrs. Jones had let me wear earlier in the evening, I reached up and unclasped it. I tossed it across the bed and it bounced to rest next to the pillows. As I turned and sat down on the edge of the bed, Mr. Jones quickly stepped toward me. I put my hands up to block him, but he moved his head inside of my hands and pressed his lips against mine before I could stop him. It was the second time that evening that he'd pulled that maneuver.

I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away, but my arms had no strength. The feel of his soft lips was like fire for my soul. My icy exterior was melting away. My brewing hatred was being pushed out by my desire. I didn't even notice that he had guided me further back onto the bed. I relaxed my body and allowed him to lay me back on the sheets.

My hands snaked around to the back of his head and I pulled his face tighter against mine as I swirled my tongue across his. He was slowly grinding against me as he lay between my spread legs. My ego was soaring. He'd just fucked his wife, but she wasn't enough for him. He still wanted to fuck me. She might've been the sundae, but I was the whipped cream and cherry on top.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

This story is untouchable 10/10

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

When is mrs Jones going to join in x

By *ortherncouple0Couple  over a year ago

North West

"When is mrs Jones going to join in x"

Thats what we are waiting for x

a town called malice

3some is coming

Sod Mrs Jones In my head I'm Mr Jones and I want my cake

Lancaster

dungannon

fantastic

Hitchin

Southampton

I want her anal cherry ?? too

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Brilliant writing and story xxx

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

[Removed by poster at 26/05/21 16:59:38]

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

"When is mrs Jones going to join in x"
mmm I'm waiting for that as well

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Stourbridge

Pontefract

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I want mrs jones to take Jasmine or even better Jasmine to take mrs jones as her bitch !

By *reengirl911Couple  over a year ago

inverness

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

Just found this story it's fantastic. Will be cumming back for more

By *izcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Wales

Can't wait for the bit where Mrs Jones gets here head between those young legs

"Come on and take it," I breathed into his ear after reluctantly breaking our kiss. He didn't need any further encouragement and pushed himself up off my body. I licked my lips as he dropped his pants and his thick cock came into view. It bounced in front of him as he stepped out of his pants and then knelt onto the bed. I lifted the hem of my dress to my waist again as he knelt between my legs. The air was driven out of my lungs as he pushed his cock into me without hesitation. He withdrew almost all the way and then pushed in again, hard, filling me and drawing a low shriek from the back of my throat.

I reached up for his collar and pulled him down to me, wrapping my arms and legs around his back. Our lips pressed together in a kiss that made the room seem to go up 30 degrees. I whimpered into his mouth with every heavy thrust he delivered to my needy pussy. The bed squealed in protest as he nailed me to it.

God knew where his wife was, but I didn't give a shit. I couldn't care less if she walked through the door that instant. She may have been his wife, but he was mine right now. We were consuming each other like ravenous animals. I lifted my chin to the ceiling, stretching out my neck. Mr. Jennings immediately sank his teeth into it, nipping the skin. I snatched up the tail of his shirt, exposing his back and dragging my nails across it.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me with your fat cock!" I _oaned into the darkness.

Stourbridge

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Newcastle upon Tyne

Hell of a night, full of twists and turns! Fantastic

Bradford

Hitchin

belfast

I've never checked back on a story so much to see if there are any new instalments! Xx

dungannon

Southampton

When will Mrs Jones join in?

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ark-Nat 2016Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

"I've never checked back on a story so much to see if there are any new instalments! Xx"

Moderators

Would it be possible to change the last comment added to be the author rather than an added comment by a reader

cheltenham

"Shhhh..." Mr. Jones brought his lips to my ear and licked the earlobe. This had the opposite effect of quieting me and I let loose with another loud string of profanities about his magnificent cock. "Shhhh, Jasmine. Not so loud," he whispered between licks.

"What's the matter?" I said through heavy breathing, "afraid your wife will hear you pounding your babysitter?"

Mr. Jones didn't respond. Instead, he leaned back and tucked his arms under my knees, fully pinning me back against the bed. I pulled down the front of my dress and pulled out my tits. Mr. Jones' eyes lit up at the sight of them and he fell forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Uhnnnnhhh! Please! Yes!" I struggled to form coherent words.

"You've gotta keep it down or she'll hear us."

I turned my head to the side and caught sight of her necklace bouncing on the bed as Mr. Jones rocked it with his thrusts. I pictured Mrs. Jones on the other side of the door listening to our heavy breathing, the squeak of the bed springs, and the slap of his body against mine. I pictured her standing there and having her world come crashing down as she realized her marriage was a sham. That she wasn't good enough to keep her husband satisfied. That he'd come into my room and eaten my pussy while his cock was barely dry from having just fucked her.

"Maybe we should let her hear us," I _oaned.

"No, let's just finish."

"You don't want her to know that she has to share your married cock with me?" I said, raising my voice.

"Damnit, Jasmine," Mr. Jones hissed, biting my ear.

"I want her to listen to me cumming on your cock." I was practically yelling now, completely d*unk with lust. "I want her to listen to you emptying your balls in my pussy."

Mr. Jones had enough. He released my legs and sat up. My eyes shot open when his hands came to rest over my mouth and he pressed down, trying to keep me quiet. I tried to scream around his hand, but it was muffled. I slapped at his hands, and when he wouldn't budge, I glared up at him with the fire of a thousand suns.

What a fool I was. Nothing had changed. It was just like before. Just like always. I was good enough for him to get his cock wet, but he was absolutely terrified at the thought of anyone else knowing about it.

He stared down at me, head sweating, as he continued to fuck me. His face was filled with equal parts pleasure and equal parts fear. I could actually feel the fear through my body, making my skin tingle. I had complete control over him. We were 30 paces away from his wife walking in and finding us. His marriage was dangling by a string and yet...he couldn't stop fucking me.

He closed his eyes and his cheeks puffed as he continued to hammer me, bouncing my tits back and forth on my chest. I clenched my pussy down on his cock on every thrust, trying to push him to the edge.

Meanwhile, I was fighting a losing battle against my own orgasm. Every time he withdrew his cock from my slippery pussy, it felt like his cock was pulling my clit. I was screaming against his hands and trying to break free but to no avail. Being restricted to breathing through my nose was starting to make me lightheaded.

"Unnnnhhhh," Mr. Jones groaned. Even in the faint light, I could see the sweat soaking through his shirt. He opened his eyes and they locked onto mine. In that instant, our souls were joined. Our age difference didn't matter. His marriage didn't matter. Nothing else mattered. We were all that mattered. We were destined to be together.

I grabbed two handfuls of the bedsheets as my body was wracked with a thundering orgasm. I couldn't even tell where it started. Every inch of my body rippled with its waves. Mr. Jones hands pressed down harder, trying to trap the steady screams pouring from my mouth. I was shaking like a leaf beneath him while he relentlessly continued to drive me into the bed, almost like he was trying to fuck me through it.

"Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum," Mr. Jones hissed. "Oh, shit! I can't pull out!" His fingertips dug into my face as he slammed against me even harder. His rhythm broke down and his body began to shudder with every thrust. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me while he groaned through clenched teeth and tightly closed eyes. His hair whipped around his forehead as he continued bucking, his heavy balls slapping against me as they emptied.

He gradually slowed, and when he finished, he gave me one long, last thrust that made me flinch, and then fell forward on me. He finally took his hands off my mouth and wedged them under my body, embracing me. I ran my hands across his damp back and listened to his heavy breathing.

"Oh Jasmine..." he sighed. I kissed him on his forehead and held him tight.

My body was warm. My heart was warm. There couldn't be a more perfect place on Earth than right there under him.

Bradford

wow !

"I've never checked back on a story so much to see if there are any new instalments! Xx

Moderators

Would it be possible to change the last comment added to be the author rather than an added comment by a reader "

?????

Bradford

"I've never checked back on a story so much to see if there are any new instalments! Xx

Moderators

Would it be possible to change the last comment added to be the author rather than an added comment by a reader

?????"

That one has me lost as well, maybe something got deleted or lost in the post !

belfast

It was added by a reader

Stourbridge

Oooh, so good

"It was added by a reader "

Define reader lol

Southampton

Mmm this is incredibly good

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

belfast

Ummm admirer! No idea what the objecter was on about

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Love it

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Moderators (the all powerful) .....

.. can one of you please get onto Netflix and get them to film this please instead of Bridgerton (which I enjoyed but.. well... this story sexier) perhaps?

Thank you in advance

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

This is so hot just hoping and praying for Mrs Jones to enlighten young Jasmin

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

north east lincs

Hitchin

I'm in heaven this is so good

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Stourbridge

More please

dungannon

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Lancaster

a town called malice

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Oh how I'm loving this

By *ark-Nat 2016Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

"Ummm admirer! No idea what the objecter was on about"

No no, apologies not an objector

I meant could it only show updates when it's by the original author rather than posts by reader

Made sense to me , apologies for any confusion

Dudley

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 27/05/21 10:05:30]

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Moderators

?????

That one has me lost as well, maybe something got deleted or lost in the post !"

I think what they're asking is if the only updates on the story in the forum could come from the OP rather than just say a comment from a reader about the story

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *izcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Wales

That would make thinks easier you wouldn't have to scroll through everything just to find out the new update is just a thumbs up and not a full blown update to the story

dungannon

It would be a sensible idea

Stourbridge

More story please......it's killing my erection

Pontefract

By *ecretSquirrel1000Man  over a year ago

York

Thank you for an amazing story so far

Fuck me by far the best story I've read here

Thank you for making my days go quicker at work

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

Can't wait for Mrs. Jones to find out!

Finished this series for now and gonna work on a new one.

Noooooooòoo! Please dont finish it there!!

Southampton

A new chapter?

"Finished this series for now and gonna work on a new one."

You do what you need to. I say a huge bravo on amazing writing.

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Fantastic writing young lady, really looking forward to reading more of your stories

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Omg I need more I was so close myself!! Now I’m left hard n horny!!!

I like trying different styles of writing

By *igcock947Man  over a year ago

north west

"I like trying different styles of writing "

You don’t need to explain yourself! Your stories are amazing! They get me so turned on

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

Why don’t you write the same story from Mrs Jones point of view...

By *oc30Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

What an epic cliff hanger - you’re so cruel

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

So cruel but been such a hot read, thank you xx

Moderators

?????

That one has me lost as well, maybe something got deleted or lost in the post !

I think what they're asking is if the only updates on the story in the forum could come from the OP rather than just say a comment from a reader about the story"

I dont think they understand the forums lol

Some of the best writing I’ve read since the old men only stories from many years ago!!

I have been glued to the screen just keep refreshing!!!

Well done, and thank you for finding the time to share it with us xxx

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Dudley

"Finished this series for now and gonna work on a new one.

Why don’t you write the same story from Mrs Jones point of view..."

Maybe some day.

a town called malice

Noooooooooooooooooo

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Surely this isn't finished????

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Has copy, paste stopped then what about Ch4?

Newcastle upon Tyne

Maybe TTD and cinnyperez, are one and the same but I doubt it! Shame, better to be just upfront about finding a great story!

By *etFun69Man  over a year ago

Chorley

Maybe she is a Scottish American ??

By *price25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

This can't end here. Must be more to follow.

By *riti PearWoman  over a year ago

Paisley

Loved this

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

cheltenham

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Just amazing. Thank you

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

What happened to “keeping him innocent”?

Your storytelling is wonderful.

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

"What happened to “keeping him innocent”?

Your storytelling is wonderful. "

Was thinking same, disappeared.

By *orthwestsamMan  over a year ago

travel with work

Love these stories!!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar