FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first wife

The first wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig John 46 OP   Man  over a year ago

Matlock

I’ve posted about her before just a recap

She was 7 years older than me and was a bodybuilder not massive but very firm, smallish tits tight arse and a shaved pussy

I know she fucked about but wasn’t bothered if she told me, she’d had a guy where she worked and had placed an advert in the back of the AdMag (it was that long ago) to meet a guy

I wasn’t bothered if she told me what had happened afterwards

She didn’t tell me what happened next until we had split up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Matlock

A few years before we spilt up a younger guy moved in across the road he was a copper who’d moved from Manchester to be in the Derbyshire force. I ride a motorbike and was a bit reluctant to be friendly with him at first but it turned out he was a sound lad he got into bikes so we used to ride abs go to the gym together

He always had a girlfriend but they never lasted long.

Anyway when we spilt up she started to tell me things she had not done so before, I think to make me jealous

Matlock

Her birthday was late March and the weather was extremely good she always sunbathed on the rear garden and always topless sometimes naked

Bobby the copper ( not his real name ) can to borrow something from the garage he walked through the gate as normal and saw her sunbathing, he had see her before but that day he wished her happy birthday and she asked if he wanted a cup of tea

He said yes she put her top on abs they went into the kitchen. After drinking his tea he got up to go she was stood by the door and he gave her a birthday kiss

She pulled him closer and it turned into a full blown kiss, she could feel his cock start to stiffen as she pushed against his body

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Matlock

She put her hand down to his crutch and could feel his cock stiffening in her hand

She dropped to her knees and pulled his tracksuit bottoms and boxer shorts down in one and started to stroke his hard cock

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Matlock

She started to suck his cock then he got the back of her head and fucked her hard making her gag he pushed his cock right in her mouth and held it there for what seemed like ages stopping her from breathing he eventually let go she let go of his cock and gasped for breath.

He bent down and pulled her top off and roughly pulled her nipples making her stand close to him

She pulled bikini bottoms off and stood in front of him naked, he took his top off saying I’ve wanted to fuck you for ages I’m going to fuck you so hard

Matlock

He dragged her to the sofa in the front room calling her names

You fucking slag you’ve been teasing me for years you can suck my cock till I cum in your slut mouth then make me hard again.

He sat on the sofa with his legs open she knelt between them and started to suck his above average cock he forced her head down again and again making her gag calling her names and saying what he’s going to do to her.

Eventually he started to tense his legs and push her harder on to his engorged cock till he gave a grunt and shot his load down her throat not letting her take a breath until he was drained

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

cheshire/Preston

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Matlock

She lay back on the sofa swallowing cum and trying to get her breath at the same time while Bobby stood over her stroking his softening cock

As the last bit of cum came from his bellend he wiped it in her hair saying you’ve not done a complete job slut

He then said play with yourself while I watch then when I’m hard you’re getting it up you

She obeyed him without question rubbing her right hand over her smooth pussy lips which was already soaking wet while her left hand felt her firm breast pulling at her hard nipples

She started to raise to hips to meet her hand pressing her engorged clit against her fingers as they went in a circular motion Bobby sat opposite her and stroked his cock which was starting to grow

Matlock

She played with herself pudding her fingers in her pussy and arse and actually forgetting Bobby was watching until she started to orgasm her legs trembled and her body tensed as the felling grew then she came with wave after wave eventually it’s passed her pussy stopped twining and she opened her eyes to see Bobby still sat opposite stroking his cock that was erect standing to attention

He looked at her and smiled

Matlock

Bobby got on his knees and slapped his hard cock against her clit making it twitch

She wanted his cock she was so turned on she just wanted it all balls deep

He rubbed his cock up and down her slit teasing then quickly he raised his hips and thrust it into her soaking wet gapping cunt

She wailed in pleasure as he thirst back and forth with his hand around her neck strangling her

This went on for ages, he’d already cum so had better control

He stopped pulled his cock out and said on your knees whore

She turned around and knelt on the sofa, he pushed her head into a cushion and put his cock in her pussy and his left thumb in her arse, it slipped in easy her own wetness making the ideal lubricant

He pumped her for a while ten pulled out and without warning pushed it into her arse which had been partially opens by his thumb

She felt a sharp pain as his large bellend passed through her muscles then it subsided as he thrust into her

He then pulled out and entered her cunt then back to her arse doing this several times while calling her a whore, a cunt and several other names she could not remember

Matlock

He roughly turned her over again and entered her from the front grabbing hold of her throat and straggling her again she came in a flood of liquor just as he grunted and shot his load inside her used pussy

He flopped onto the sofa to her side and said clean me you filthy cunt

She says she didn’t know why she obeyed him so easy, was it that he was a policeman or just that she was that turned on, either way she went down and licked until she could taste either ones cum.

He eventually got up and said thank for a lovely birthday present to yourself

I need to get off to work I think I’ll have the same before the afternoon shift tomorrow

With that he got dressed and left by the back door as he usually would

Matlock

She told me that he fucked her whenever he was on an afternoon shift

He got more violent as the time went on

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Matlock

One morning he texted saying pop across the road I want to show you something

When went across in her normal shorts and t shirt

She went through the back door and there was a bag on the table saying put this on she looked in side and there was stockings suspenders a little red and black bra but no knickers

She stripped on and put them on then went to look for Bobby, he was sat on the sofa naked stroking his cock

He said get up stairs we went to the stairs he followed and said spare room

She opens the door and there was chains on the bed he instructed her to lay down and he chained her to the bed then got a main vibrator in her clit this went on for a few minutes and there was a knock on the door he pushed the vibrator up her cunt and said I’ll see who that is and disappeared

She could her talking it was a mans voice or was there 2 she was unsure

She was trying to here what was said all the time trying not to cum when th me door opened and Bobby walked through the door followed by 2 uniformed coppers

He said this is the whore I’ve told you about take her abuse her do as you want with her

One copper took his truncheon from the belt pulled and vibrator out and rammed it in her soaking we cunt

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Matlock

The truncheon was the biggest thing she’d had in her the stretching wasn’t the problem it was the length he pushed hard for her to take it all while the other watched Booby was naked again the other copper dropped his trousers abs they both started to stroke while they watch her get abused.

The second copper climbed on the bed and pushed his hard cock into her mouth with very little thought fir her welfare he held her head and face fucked her with all his might

Matlock

The policeman pulled his truncheon from her cunt and took his uniform off he got a pillow from the top of the bed and while she was still chained and sucking cock he put the pillows under her to raise her arse from the bed then stood back to look at her helplessly sucking cock stroked his dick and entered her arse using her juice as the only lubricant he wasn’t bug but he wasn’t small either the shock had her chi ugh on the cock in her mouth and they all laughed

You’re right Bobby she is a good fuck as he punished her most secretive of holes

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

cheshire/Preston

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Matlock

The 3 policemen had her on and off for most of the day she was amazed how they kept getting hard she’d been fucked every was in every hole she lost count of the times she’d cum and was starting to get tired and sore not from the cocks but the truncheons fingers and fists they used on her

Eventually one said fucking he’ll have you seeen the time our shifts nearly finished we better got back

They dressed and left leaving her with Bobby she was covered in cum sore and her jaw ached he said you’re not getting cleaned up here slut your ok have to walk home looking like that

She got dressed kissed him on the cheek and walked across the raid looking like a slut on a Sunday morning doing the walk of shame

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Matlock

She told me the next day Bobby came around and asked how her slut holes were still sore

Getting better she said good he said they think you’re a good fuck and have told some more lads at the station abs they want a piece of you

Are you up for it ?

Yes of course how many and when

Nit sure how many but it would have to be early morning in a cell at the station

She worked nights at Thornton’s chocolate factory so she had an excuse for an early morning

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Following

Matlock

Bobby told her to be ready on Tuesday he’d pick her up from work at 4:00 he’d have to pretend to arrest her and take her into the Nick that way he could get her into a cell without any suspicion

Matlock

He picked her up from work in a police car and took her into a cell it was at the end of a long corridor he said we’ll be ok here no one will hear the noise

He gave her a plastic bag and said strip off and put this on and left shouting back you’ve got 10 minutes

She opens the bag and inside was stay up stockings and nipple clamps she did as she was told and sat on the bed and waited she noticed a rope hanging firm the ceiling and thought that’s silly in a cell

The door opened a few minutes later and Bobby and another policeman walked in abs shut the door without saying anything they pulled her to her feet and tied her wrists to the rope so she was stood up not hanging as her feet was just touching the floor they left shutting the door and locking it the lights went out leaving her in total darkness

Matlock

Eventually there was a burst of light as the door opened abs some one walked in but she couldn’t see as the light blinded her he walked up to her abs twisted her nipple clamps making her scream then from nowhere another pair of hands roughly felt between her legs and a voice said you’re going to get well and truly fucked bitch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Matlock

She heard the familiar noise of belt buckles undoing and trousers falling to the floor the door opened and more came in she wasn’t sure how many see thought 5 or 6 hands all over her some rough some more gentle she had one hand fingering her and a couple of fingers up her arse

Then she heard Bobby’s voice say cut her down let her suck cock

The ropes disappeared and she was force to her knees and the first of many cocks was forced into her mouth

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Loving this

cheshire/Preston

Matlock

By this time she had sucked at least 10 men most had cum in her mouth and some on her chest her jaw was starting to ache and her knees hurt from the constant kneeling but there seems to be no end to the line of cocks waiting to be sucked she thought gods how many coppers are in this station

Then she told to lay on the bed face down the cell is still pitch black and full of men she bends over the bed and waits for what’s coming next

She feels the head of what feels like a cock but it can’t be it’s too big, but it’s warm and soft nit like the truncheon or a dildo

Then it pushes abs enters her widening her oussy then when in rams fully in god she thinks that’s a real cock and it’s massive

Matlock

She can hear the rest of the coppers laughing and jeering as she takes the big cock she assumes it’s a black cock it’s so big but she can’t see as her head is forced into the bedding she can hardly breathe the big cock fucks her till it pulls out and then rubs around her arse his think mushroom headed bellend starts with work it’s way into her arse finally it’s in there’s a grunt from the black copper and another jeer from the rest he pumps her and finally he pulls out turns her over like a rag doll and cums on her face

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Keeping me hard all day

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Matlock

She says it was then a free for all any copper that wanted to fuck her did so she just lay on the bed and they had her some wiped their cock on her when they’d finished other pulled out and came over her

She is unsure how many time she was fucked that day there was too many to count. They drifted off one by one when they’d finished with her leaving the younger recruits that could repeat to finish her off

The last few decided that as she was exhausted and couldn’t stand that easy they would hand cuff her to the bed and sleep it off

Matlock

Her sleep was interrupted by the sound of the door and the lights on full there stood a copper she didn’t know

He said time to go slut he throw her clothes at her get dressed now

She stood up there was still cum running down her legs it was dried all over her and she could feel it dripping from her arse

She asked if she could get cleaned up the copper said no slut you got yourself like that you can go home like it and sluts don’t have underwear so I’ve kept it

She dressed it what he gave her and followed out of the cell through the station everybody looked at her and smiled as she walked out he took her to the front door and said bye

She said are you taking me back to my car he said no we’re not walk and Bobby has your purse he’ll give it to you later

She started to walk the 5 miles back to her car she wasn’t dressed for the weather she was cold and tired so she tried to hitch a lift

Eventually a lorry stopped and the driver said get in

cheshire/Preston

Matlock

She climbed up the steps to get in the big lorry cab the driver was about 25 he just looked her over and said what the fuck have you been doing ?

She just said it’s a long story can you take me to my car after saying it was at the chocolate factory he said I’m not going that way what’s it’s worth to take you

First show me what’s under that uniform, he must have noticed she had no knickers when she climbed in

She was to worn out to protest she lifted her skirt up and showed off her smooth used cum stained pussy he said that’s had some wear love think it’s ready for another?

Matlock

The lorry driver said to her we’ll call at the truck stop I’ll drop you off at the entrance naked and you have to walk across to me when I’ve parked up

She wondered how she’d got herself in this predicament but reluctantly agreed

She quickly stripped naked and as he pulled into the truck stop she got out and waited naked to see where is was going to park then as she saw the general direction he was going she started to quickly walk

She say there was about 10 lorries already parked and all the drivers saw her m, there was a lot of wolf whistles and shouting she waved to the drivers and carried on in the general direction of the parking lorry

When she got there the passenger door was locked and the driver got out of the cab and said you’re well trained I’m going to fuck you in the trailer with the doors open

He helped her into the back of the open trailer his hands was everywhere and some of the other drivers had gathered to watch

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Oh my

Matlock

There was lots of wooden crates in the back of the lorry the driver instructed her to lay on the top of one it was about 3 foot by 2 foot and just the right height fir him to enter her

She lay on the crate with her back on the rough wood while the driver unbottoned his fly and dropped his trousers to reveal an average size hard cock, he did no more than thrust it in her.

More drivers had gathered around a couple had climbed into the back to get a better view and some had their cocks out wanking.

The driver ducked her hard for all his worth she just lay there slightly numb after the pounding she’d taken in the early hours of the morning, the driver grunted and came up her he pulled his cock out and out it in her mouth clean it bitch with that as if under a spell she did as instructed and sucked his chick till it went limp

Matlock

By now a crowd of drivers around 10 or 12 has gathered around some with their hands down their trousers and some with their cocks out and a couple just watching

One driver said is this a free for all the driver that had brought her said she’s not mine do what you want with her

With that they gathered around and a big fat man removed his hands from his trousers and dropped them saying I’m next before she gets anymore he didn’t know she’d had a station full of police cock earlier that morning, it didn’t take him long he had to hold his belly up to get his average cock in her slit after cumming he didn’t say a word just jumped from the lorry and walked off then it was a long line of drivers entering her cumming and hanging around or leaving

She’d seen a weird man hanging around at the back just watching his eyes were close together and he looked very shifty. He was the last to go the majority had left just leaving the original driver who’s lorry they were in my ex Mrs and the shifty man

The driver said come I mate I need to go as I’ve got to double back to drop her off, he asked where and then offered to take her if she fucked him on the way

She didn’t like the look of him but she had no option she needed to get back so got off the crate her back was sore from the rough wood and she was stiff from holding her legs up and dressed in the few clothes she could find before getting from the lorry and walking with the shifty man who smeared all the way to his lorry

Matlock

They got into his lorry the seats were filthy and there was open mags all over the bed in the back

He said get in the back and play with yourself while I drive

Again she did as she was told got on the dirty bed and fingered herself even though she had just had 9 or 10 cocks she hasn’t cum and her fingers had started to do the job. She lay back forgetting where she was the motion of travel and her swift fingers bringing her off quickly

The shifty man was driving watching and listening he made a funny noise when the orgasm shuddered through her body

Matlock

She must have drifted off to sleep as when she woke and looked out of the window they were on the motorway then she realised that her arms and legs had been tied to the bed she screamed and shouted but he didn’t turn around she fought the ropes but they were to tight

She was trapped and had no idea where they were going

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Matlock

They drive for what seemed ages then pulled of the motorway and down some side roads eventually they stopped at what looked like an old farm

All the time he had not spoke but when he’d stopped he turn to her and said time to get out my lovely

He reached into the glove box and got a dog lead and collar and put it around her neck he untied her and said I don’t want you to run off

I bet you’re hungry let’s go and get some food, they got out of the cab and walked towards the house but instead of going in the door he lead her into an outhouse

The only thing in the room was a cage he pushed her in an locked the door saying I’ll get dinner on

Matlock

After about 10 minutes a fat scuffs looking old woman opened the door

Now look at you you’re a dirty looking thing I think you need a bath before we eat could with me and I’ll clean you up

She opened the cage door and pulled her out with the lead and collar that was still attached to her neck

She lead her into the yard then ties her lead to a post and walked to a high pressure goes pipe and turned it on spraying the jet all over her saying you need to be clean for my little boy

» Add a new message to this topic