FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > So very tight continued !

So very tight continued !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Her flushed face, yet smirking, her cute smile so fucking horny, this girl looks good in any situation! I drive of, her still well over the limit, thinking I cant just leave her now, I look at her sat so pretty, innocence all over her face, how do you do you feel about group fun I say to her, Like what she says, as your such a good girl, I thought a reward was earned I say, you will need to trust me, & be very good I say, her smile told me all I need to know, thinking on my feet, as I could not take her home, or to mine ! I phone a good friend of mine, Single male, nice bloke, Ade, how are you buddy I say, mate I've got a situation, need your help, any chance I can come round with a friend, need a place to be for a few hours I ask, (we have known each other al our lives, he knows me well, as I do him, we have had plenty of party's over the years) yeah of course mate he says.

We arrive, park on his driveway, I take her hand, Look at me I say, Are you ready to be a good girl I ask, Yes Master she reply's, I am so ready, Ade answers the door, we all greet & introduce, walking into the lounge, lights are dimmed, Bottle of vodka on the coffee table, I see her looking at it, may I have a drink she asks? grabbing the vodka I wink to Ade, nod of the head, he follows me, Sit & get comfortable I say to her, ill fetch you a drink now, heading to the kitchen Ade in toe, I put the kettle on, saying mate, fuck, she,s a hot little slut, need to get coffee in her, sober her up, get her home, wtf he says, just stay here with her mate, lets get d*unk & party he laughs, clapping his hands together he does a jig!, no mate I say not tonight, need to get her sorted & home, we can still party, just no drink, I say.

Just let me take this coffee to her, talk to her, then ill come get you mate I say, I walk into the lounge coffee in hand, Hey i say, i know right now you just want to drink, but your not gonna get this sorted like this, remember you told me you wanted to be a good girl?, yes she says, well right now im asking you to drink this coffee & we can all relax for a while, then we can talk about what we should do going forward to help you !? ok, I say, Yes Master she reply's, I stroke the back of her head, all the way down her long hair to her bottom, well done I say, good girl drink up, while I get Ade, I need to explain to him our situation.

to be continued..!!??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ureyes2012Man  over a year ago

town

Yesss been waiting patiently!

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Think this could be a good one.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

More please

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Listen carefully Ade, I will say this only once

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

in the kitchen I explain to Ade, her sensitive state, that I still have some surprises for him, I tell him to give me 5 mins then come in, I head into the lounge sit beside her, take her empty mug & place it on the coffee table, stroking her hair gently, would you like to fuck me again she asks, Yes we would like that I reply, Her careless giggle & smile on her face said it all!, be a good girl & slip of your clothes, keep your pantie & bra on for now I say, Yes master, standing she pulls up & of her top, slips down her skirt, stood pale, tiny slim, her big breast clad in thin shear material, matching panties, her lush smooth bare slit exposed, Ade walks in, Wow he says, your beautiful, you have the most perfect body, so lush! he He , I know I've been told she giggles, I ask her to sit, whisper in her ear, we would both like to fuck you, kissing her ear lobe gently I suck it, kissing her goose pimpled neck she curves her neck & shoulder into me, oH Sir she says, im yours to do as you please, I ask Ade to go get a coffee refill for her, he leans towards me with a glint, goes into the kitchen with her cup, i tell her stand, take of your bra, when Ade comes back in, once he has sat, I want you to go over to him & whisper in his ear, tell him you would like to suck his cock, then I would like you to suck his cock until I give you another instruction, yes Sir, takes of her Bra, her firm tits pointing upwards, so firm fresh & large for such a tiny frame, but so fucking incredible, she sits besides me & waits.

Ade return, oh my he says, phew, Just Wow! here's your coffee his stumbles out, she takes the coffee, sipping at it, as he goes to sit, I hold her arm back, where's mine pal I say ? not even sat, holding the arm of his chair, he stares at me, glint gone, head leaned! I nod him & of he goes, Drink your coffee while you can I say, your such a good girl, yes I am she giggles, Ade returns bang my coffee on the table, here ya go mate he smiles! he sits, holding her arm, she is very keen to please, as he settles I loose my grip, she puts down her cup, stands walks over toward him, her titties bouncing, her ass firm ^ fresh, Ade looks over to me for the nod, which he gets, as she leans down to him, her breast hang, she whispers in his ear, sliding down between his rapidly opening legs as she undoes his jeans, helping her he keenly slips them down his waist, she takes out his already hard cock, Wow she says, ohh your so big, ! Yep Ade,s not only a great friend & all round good guy, he,s cock a mossive cock! its ok petal he smiles, just use what yo want of it ! as we share a grin, heard that before im thinking back to the last time I did! I digress!, her pouted wet lips slide over his giant cock, she immediately tries to see how much she can take, her stretched mouth slides slowly down his cock, about half way down she pauses, her eyes widen, her throat gulps as she slides him deeper, his face a picture! sat across them to the side I could see everything, her now sucking him as deep as she can, which looked to be about three quarters! gagging on his thick long cock as it hits the back of her throat, I gesture him with a thumbs up as I sit drinking my coffee, his jeans around his ankles, her tits pressed onto his thighs, her head bobbing up & down faster & faster, I finish my coffee, walk over behind her, my arm around her waist I lift her to her feet, Ade holding her head onto his cock, her ass high in the air, pulling her to her tip toes, thats it, I say, her thin Sheer panties between her fine cheeks, I grip them on each hand, gently part them wide, her tip toes legs lifting of the ground, as I lift her as cheeks higher, with a mouthful of cock, her feet of the ground, held by her cheeky firm little bottom, Her sheer panties stretched wet tight around her little mound, her pink tiny lips tightly closed, kissing it gently through her soaked panties she jerks back into my face, suspended between us, thumbing her panties to the side, I lick her wet little snatch, gorging my tounge deep into her tight hole, curling it as I push into her, so sweet & delicious she taste, so pure,, pushing her & pulling her between us as we ravish her holes.

To be continued..!!??

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

town

Continue please!

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *ongueTwistererMan  over a year ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

Im glad you continued this story ??

close

Near Bedford

Wow I can imagine the sight

north east lincs

Her tiny body jerking onto my face, her sweet pussy soaking wet, lowering to her feet, I pull out my raging cock and offer it to her tight hole, still in disbelief how tight she is, pushing her forward as I enter her, her mouth full of cock, her pussy clenching me tight, I sink into her slowly, my foreskin stretched back tight, her pussy walls like velvet as I rock her back & forth fucking her pussy, bent over slurping Ade huge cock, as we share a smile, her tiny ass cheeks firm in my grip, I 0ull her back hard onto me, my hands reaching for her tits, as I pull her deeply, her thin legs spread, grasping Ades cock, wanking him into her mouth, her tounge licking his swollen end, liking up & down his thick shaft, taking our cocks like a pro, damn this fine girl can fuck.

I pull her of Ade, spin her around & push her to sit on his cock, go 9n you little slut show Ade how tight you are, you won't believe this mate I chuckle, tightest pussy ever I say, her arms braving her weight on the sofa arms, her glistening tight pussy perched over his big cock, she lowers herself slowly, fuck your tight yells Ade, omfg, oh baby girl he says, fuck my big dick, go on slide down all the way he pleads, watching his long cock slide into her, pussy lips stretched wide, her tunnel clinging to his thick dick, inch by inch she takes the whole thing, ohh fuck she cries, your cocks huge, feels so tight in me, oh fuck, please be gentle she begs, Ade thrusting his dick into her squatted pussy, watching his drag her lips around him, she slowly rides him, his hands squeezing her tits from behind, pulling at her nipples as they fuck in harmony, I sit down opposite them, sip at my cold coffee & watch this doll get well & truly fucked, Ade pounding her, lifting her up with each blow, her pretty face cringing as his huge cock ploughs her tight little bare pussy.

There moans & groans sound so horny, fucking wildy the energy is amazing, screaming out loudly she moans, screams I need to come, looks over at me, asks can I come please master she begs, please master let me cum, I can't stop it, smiling at her, she sits down onto Ades dick hard, jerking her ass into him, her body spasms, her tiny hand grip his forearm, his hands firmly attached to her tits, shuddering & screaming rubbing her gaped gash onto him hard, she explodes cumming on his cock several times, Ade lifts her high to the end of his cock, repeatedly dropping her soaked pussy hard on his full length, Ade says fuck I'm going to cum, with that she jumps of him, dives her mouth towards his cock, as he spurts his thick hot cum into her mouth, his cock pulsing & jerking as she rubs it into her lips, with a deep gulp she sucks & cleanshiis throbbing dick.

To be continued..!!??

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hertfordshire

Amazing story

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

licking his cock as he jets out more cum, spilling over her face, dripping of her lips, she licks them,, yummy, your cums so thick, your cock is delicious, her ass in the air, red swollen lips squashed between her cheeks, her legs trembling, its cold she says, can I have a shower please, of course says Ade, ill take you up I say, following her bare bottom up the stairs, her firm ass, not even a wobble, her slender legs, thighs gap, her rear pussy exposed, pushing out her bottom, she slowly climbs the stairs, He He, I liked that very much she said, can we stay tonight, id love for you to sleep with me, please she says, pretty please! tugging my arm into the bathroom with her, her hands running up my shirt, oh please say we can she begs.

She starts to shower, I sit talk with her & watch, such a beautiful sight, soaping up her incredible body, her hands sliding all over, so can we stay she asks? ill see I want to get you home really, so that you can sort yourself out, get things in order with your family, cant stay here forever I say, I know just one night, then ill be sober, just need you tonight she says, ok give me 10 mins, ill go speak with Ade & sort it, get yourself clean & dressed, come own when your ready I say.

Sorting it with Ade for me & her to stay the night, he,s full of smiles, fucking hell mate what a stunner, is she for real? where the fuck, who the fuck? more questions than I could answer, Mate, I know, just enjoy what you've had, there will be more if you can help me out with your place I say, a handshake shoulder barge said it all, like a gush of fresh air in she walks, pretty as a picture, her hair wet, towel wrapped around her, shivering cold, just like the first time I met her, Wow ! just lush.

to be continued..!!??

town

Absolutely stunning please continue!

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *sl38Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Wow this is making me even more horny

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

close

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

So hot!!!

Come on lil one, my hand on he shoulder les get you some rest, been quite the day I say, Heading to Ades spare room, I walk her upstairs, pull back the duvet, she drops her towel from around her, slips onto the bed, sat with her knee's in her chest, smiling, im so excited she says, cant believe im staying the night with you, thank you she says, bless you, so beautiful, such a good girl, im the lucky one I say, I reassure her that I will help her sort her shit out, & ask her to trust me.

I undress, naked I get in with her, lay my head down, immediately she wraps herself around me, holding me tight, her head lay upon my chest, her hand gently rubbing my stomach, I kiss her sweet head, she smells so good, her tiny perfect body wrapped around me, as we lay relaxed together, it was a hot night, window open, bits of sleepy chats, cuddles hugs & gropes, I woke with her straddling my legs, my cock hard in her mouth, her hands rubbing my chest as she sucked me, hmm morning I say, my hands holding her head, talk about morning glory! such a great wake up call, her slurping down my dick, turning around, her divine ass floating above my face, sucking at my cock, sliding up & down my wet shaft, her tiny ass, slight bare pussy, so damn fine, perfect in every way, lifting my head I lick her sweet pussy lips, fresh curled edged & tight, my tounge pointed into her tight hole as she softly rides my face, fucking heaven, omfg, wow, such a deliciously cute face fuck, giggling as I tiggle her lips, poking my curled tounge into her pussy, her sweet cute moans, whispering chants, oh fuck me, yes Daddy fuck my tight bald pussy, im so tight for you, so ready she giggles, teased hard as fuck, my cock nearly as big as Ades! her clenched throat sucking me deep, pert fresh bottom cheeks slide over my face, I slip the end of my tounge into her ass hole, she pauses & wiggles it deeper, my face covered in year sweet juices she rides my face with such prefect delightful rhythm.

I could have licked her for hours, oh fuck Daddy I need your cock in me, she jumps around, squats over my cock & plunges her ass hard into me, her tight pussy felt like it ripped my foreskin of, ohh fuck, nicely I say, body prefect perched on her feet, she glides up & down slowly onto my cock, her tight lips dragging up my cock with each withdrawal, sinking back as they fold as she pushes me back in, wow still cant believe how tight she is, never have I had such a tight fuck, not even compared to anal! watching her fuck me, her big eyes staring at me, her pussy so wet, smooth yet very tight, I genuinely realised that my cock had never been bigger, this girl really did get extra ! reaching up I hold her firm tits, like brand new ! firm, fleshy, tight skin, prefect mounds of fun, taking her weight leaning into my hands her ass squats faster, riding my pushed cock felt so fucking great, my hands pushing her tits together, sucking her erect nipples as she rubs her pussy into me, my cock deep in her, firmly she swirls her ass round & round, grinding me deep, sucking her tits, she shakes, her hands braced on my chest, her pussy thumps as she climaxes, thrusting from beneath her I bounce her hard onto my throbbing cock, her nails digging into my chest, her pussy pulsating as she cums hard, her sweet face dazed, giggling with moans she slumps onto me, my dick jerking inside her I continue to fuck her hard, rolling her over, between her legs, pulling myself into her, my hand around her throat, she spurts out, punish me daddy, please daddy, I deserve it, firmly gripping her throat, riding her hard, l slap her tits, they quickly blush, her faultless fresh pale skin, red & brash marked, her sub mouth wide open, her pouted lips, head tilted back, she was mine, I knew then there was trouble ahead !

to be continued !!?? feedback appreciated.

close

Near Bedford

The sweetest kind of trouble, you can see the devastation ahead but can do nothing to stop it and you wouldn't want to try

north east lincs

Hertfordshire

I love this story

Oh Daddy she moaned, harder I can take it, need it daddy, gripped securely her ass haunched, her flexible body my force pushing her pussy just inches from her pretty face, stuffed into a ball I pound her tight sore pussy, stretched tight around my girth, relentlessly fucking her hard, each time I withdraw I get a view of her pouting ass hole, her blushed face firmly gripped throat, her face was complete lust, shuddering beneath me I lift her legs, holding her ankles, drag her down the bed, bend her knees and push her legs down each side of her, even more compact, her bare pussy & ass pushed out, holding her legs down by her sides, squashing her into the bed with my weight, plunge my thick hard cock deep into her flawless pussy, her eyes fixed on mine, yes Daddy fuck me hard, I want your cum inside me, please daddy she moaned, im ready daddy, her cute sweet voice made my full cock rage, slapping my balls into her ass valley as I fuck her hard, using my full length in & out of her, ohh daddy, im going to cum again she giggles, our bodies gyrating in tune, each push hits a new depth, the end of my cock grinding into her deep, giving her my new extra felt fucking amazing, as I shot my load, her pussy clenches even tighter both still fucking hard, as I fill her small hole, she screams oh daddy yes, yes, fuck yes, my pussy feels so good, oh daddy she cries, trembling, her legs shaking, pussy firmly clenching my cock her clit pulsing as she climaxes multiples times, my cock was so hard, horniest experience ever, she made me cum twice more !

to be continued!!?? appreciate the feedback.

close

north east lincs

Hertfordshire

Defo more