FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A rude awakening

A rude awakening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *taker OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

I was rudely awoken by a hand gently squeezing my throat. I struggled, but was quickly and menacingly warned not to. The pressure on my throat emphasising the threat. Even though my eyes were wide and bulging, they could not see. The blackout curtains, that kept the sunlight in the summer out so well, equally doing their job at keeping the streetlights from emitting their glow into the bedroom. My balls were stretched to just before hurting point before being left go, the hand that released them immediately grabbing my cock.

My cock was being roughly manhandled, a tight twist and pull rhythm was quickly built up. A mouth was clamped over one of my nipples, a strong suck on it forcing it to become erect, my cock also becoming hard. A deep moan escaped from my throat despite the hand still quite forcibly pressing down on it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More!

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please carry on

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

gosport

Thank you for the encouragement

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thank you for the encouragement "
. Don't leave us hanging!

gosport

Hands through the headboard'. The voice growled. I slipped my hands through the metal railings and instinctively locked fingers as I had many times before, smiling internally. Handcuffs quickly stopping my hands withdrawal.

'That's better'. The voice sighed. They got off the bed and seemingly relaxed a little.

My relaxation however was instantly cut short by a slap by a paddle on my cock and balls.

gosport

Oww, what the ...', my protest was quickly cut shortly a sharp slap around my face and a cloth being shoved in my mouth.

Guessing the cloth was the pair of knickers that were on the floor. Instinctively I paused in thought, and tried to smell and taste the cloth. 'Yep, it's definitely the knickers'. Why was I pleased with myself for correctly surmising they were knickers ?

A strong arm under my knees lifted my legs up, and a folded pillow was placed under my bum. Now I felt exposed.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

gosport

One ankle, then the other is cuffed, then lashed to the headboard.

This isn't part of the normal games. It's really quite uncomfortable, my flexibility (as far as this type of thing is concerned), went at least 15 years ago. A quivering 'urgghh' through the knicker gag, and my widening eyes confirm this.

My balls lifted (thankfully), and 10 quick, sharp slaps were administered by a paddle to my exposed butt. A sharp intake of breath, followed by panting, showing my shock to my system. What the fuck ...

gosport

That looks good, I'll take some pictures'. Wait, that's not what we agreed ! My silent protest interrupted by some camera flashes. 'May aswell put the light on eh? It'll be better for the photos'.

'Oh, your cock seems to not like your ass being beat. Let's get it hard again.' A mouth engulfs my cock. Despite my uncomfortable situation, the experienced mouth coaxed my cock to a full erection, and a deep 'mmmm' emitted from my gagged mouth.

'I'll be back in a minute. Wait here won't you?.' Very fucking funny ...

I hear the bathroom tap running. 'You may find this a little uncomfortable. Or you may love it. I don't really care which.'

gosport

A head with a large grin on it appeared in the doorframe. Just a head, at ninety degrees to the frame. The head slid up and down the doorframe like it was on a roller. The fucker, always managed to make me laugh. 'Are we still OK?' I nodded, then shook my head in mock disbelief.

Hands behind their back, they entered the room and sat between my legs. Before I had much of a chance to wonder, a wrung out, steaming flannel was wrapped around my cock. The initial shock caused a gasp to escape my mouth and my hips jump towards the ceiling. Once I settled down, I began to enjoy the hot sensation of the hot cloth.

The flannel was removed and some hot, wet, leather laces (it turned out they were whip strands), were tightly spiraled around my cock and between my balls, separating them. Then they were tied TIGHT.

'Just incase you're questioning why the leather is hot and wet. It's because as it dries out it shrinks. So let's hope it doesn't completely stop the blood flow to your definitely quite engorged cock' again the mocking laughter. And sense of dread fills me....

» Add a new message to this topic