FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold regret

Cuckold regret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardleeds OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

So just wondering how many guys / couples have regretted this?

The thought of seeing your wife fucked and taking a bigger cock harder and longer than you can achieve.

How did you and her feel during and after?

Any stories ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its still a fantasy of mine to see this happen, if a guy seduces my Mrs. Maybe bbc

Leeds

Anyone else ?

Rich has seen me take cocks bigger than his many times. He says he loves to see my joy and loves me cumming and gushing everywhere and taking their cum. Whether it's over me or when we know them well enough cream pied too. He is always in the throng if it too, either end of a spit roast.

Its how its started for us.. he knows I love the bigger cock the better.. a real good stretching...

Leeds

So how did the hubbies feel first time they saw you take a bigger cock?

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well I was was very turned on, not one hint of jealousy at all. Enjoyed her verbally humiliating me infront of him. And her loud noises he had her making. I used to be a jealous person but its only sex/fun, as long as you are happy and comfortable in your relationship then there is no problem. We don't meet alone either, only as a couple so that helps probably.

By *ete1233333Couple  over a year ago

cyprus

love seeing my wife take any new cock, but big ones are most exciting to watch.I love seeing her well used

"So just wondering how many guys / couples have regretted this?

The thought of seeing your wife fucked and taking a bigger cock harder and longer than you can achieve.

How did you and her feel during and after?

Any stories ?"

I think at first there’s always that what if factor. You have to be certain it’s the right thing. I must say the first time I ever saw my ex with another guy I did question it. I wrongly at the time bottled it up and just went with the flow but after a while it became normalised and over the years continued to push boundaries. I think the biggest step was entrusting a regular with bareback as that was a limit for us.

In the end we broke up, I think cuckolding was a factor in some extent however the flip side if I look back, it probably put more life in to the relationship in the early days of cuckolding.

By *oole20Man  over a year ago

everywhere

I love her telling me about her past. Sometimes she lets a bit too much out and leaves me thinking has she been at it recently

"I love her telling me about her past. Sometimes she lets a bit too much out and leaves me thinking has she been at it recently "

I feel the same too

By *iveralandssklpMan  over a year ago

Turkey

Just watched my mate fucking my wife on WhatsApp

He sent me a close up pic of her cum filled pussy

I just love her sexy smile as he fucks her

Looking forward to all playing together

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Love this kinda play and no regrets what so ever

By *ondon-manMan  over a year ago

london

Feel free to send me the vid

No regrets here

By *ondon-manMan  over a year ago

london

She looks amazing

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

it was amazing

"Love this kinda play and no regrets what so ever "

Absolutely this. I may have a negative experience but the positives before that outweigh everything, I’ve learnt so much more about myself that I didn’t know was possible. The cuckold lifestyle definitely chose me!

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

"Love this kinda play and no regrets what so ever "

My kind of couple mmmmm

Strange emotions the first few times. But love it now.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on the subject I so want to be a Cuck to my wife just happened took that leap yet she is so close one day perhaps so thank you all for sharing your insight into my favorite subject

It was on our bucket list and we were in Florida pre covid 7 days there 7 days Mexico

And in Florida she ticked 2 off her bucket list a bbcock and some bisexual fun with a coloured lady and her white hubby

[Removed by poster at 13/06/21 15:28:08]

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

My husband regretted it, it was initially his idea to start swinging, he said there wouldn’t be any jealousy from him, that all changed after a few meets, he arranged the meets and men that were much bigger than him, he said I was enjoying it to much

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

We both love it I enjoy being with other guys while hubby watches or films

By *oole20Man  over a year ago

everywhere

Some of the hottest pictures are when the wife has put not hubby when she’s having her fun.

By *est_Mids_Nice_GuyMan  over a year ago

willenhall

I used to do a lot of 3 sums with a friend with benefits. Then one day we met a guy and he had a huge cock. I mean huge!!!! At first I felt inferior but the look of pleasure on her face gave me a real thrill and it wasn’t long before I was joining in

I loved every time just gutted she’s having a break at moment. The reclaim sex after is out of this world.

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Glad you like

"Love this kinda play and no regrets what so ever

My kind of couple mmmmm"

By *ohnnyc123Man  over a year ago

Cranleigh

Anyone wanna chat and swap mrs pics mine is 26 pm me

Not want he asked lol regret all said love he looking for any cucks regret and what they were thinking?

"My husband regretted it, it was initially his idea to start swinging, he said there wouldn’t be any jealousy from him, that all changed after a few meets, he arranged the meets and men that were much bigger than him, he said I was enjoying it to much "

Did you agree? Because if you love him you would wife chatting because if you don't then could leave rather make him feel worst

"Not want he asked lol regret all said love he looking for any cucks regret and what they were thinking?"

Initially I did regret it, if I’m being honest about myself, I saw her react in ways I’d never seen before and cuckolding was new to me, although this mainly me watching. I never said anything and I’m kind of glad I didn’t now because I learnt to embrace it

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

With my husband it was a case of ‘be careful what you wish for’ he was jealous of the fact that these younger, bigger men were pleasuring me more than he ever could, he couldn’t match them and that’s what caused the problems

No regret, in fact it's that churn of emotions (the butterflies) that excites me so much. Don't know if you would consider that odd?

In terms of husband regret how about wife’s regret? My wife hadn’t taken the step yet as she’s afraid how it might change us. I honestly will love her more. Any women able to speak to their experiences of having reservations and then doing it and really enjoying it? I’m trying to find ways to reassure my wife about it

"In terms of husband regret how about wife’s regret? My wife hadn’t taken the step yet as she’s afraid how it might change us. I honestly will love her more. Any women able to speak to their experiences of having reservations and then doing it and really enjoying it? I’m trying to find ways to reassure my wife about it "

She probably think if she enjoys it you might feel your not worthy, we don't do cuckold but more Stag and Vixen, wife sharing from past when not looking for couples, I also would feel uncomfortable plus she, but same time she makes it well clear I have no problems in bedroom department lol what I'm saying she probably thinking on your feelings as she loves you.

"No regret, in fact it's that churn of emotions (the butterflies) that excites me so much. Don't know if you would consider that odd?"

No think all couples get that, we both when we did couples and straight MFM meets or me taking control first then let him enjoy while I sit back more Stag and Vixen but that's normal for those feelings plus an other would be slightly jealous but that is human nature.

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

I suggested that my wife have some fun herself as she said I wasn’t showing her enough attention I so regreted as she decided to pick on couple mutual friends of hrs

» Add a new message to this topic