FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shibari...

Shibari...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ibblemonkey OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cavan

Shibari is something that has fascinated me from day one of knowing what it is. For those that aren’t sure, in short its rope play. At my first ever party last year I got to witness a scene with it. Music is playing, the party attendees dressed down, a few exploring each other but I'm in the kitchen watching the most erotic dance I've ever seen.

The stunningly beautiful A took some ropes and guided them over C’s body, allowing her to feel the sensation on her skin. D from behind tells C to wrap her arms around each other at her back. Taking the ropes he begins the slow, sensual movements of tying her arms in place. The stunning knots and rope work making me want to look closer but being my first party I stay back watching...

While D continues to bind C tightly, A is caressing her body with a spare rope, her own body, her soft luscious lips. It’s like a sensual dance that’s mesmerizing. I couldn’t look away. I knew that I wanted to be C, I had to be. That first party was mind blowing and I ached to meet D and A again sometime……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cavan

When that time finally came I knew it would be the best night ever but words don’t do it justice. It was a last minute intimate gathering, the guest list shared a few days in advance, the obligatory chat group setup and the sexual tension building…..I get a random message and it's from none other than A. I’m already excited for the party but when she asks if i’d like to try a scene with her and D I’m shocked and excited all in one. Three words of reply…. Yes Yes Yes! We chat a little about what I would like and what they would like and we leave it there. Roll on the party!

Cavan

Party day has arrived, all the prep done and I head off to the venue. As usual there’s drinks first, I’m not drinking but join in to get to know everyone. Without even looking at the door I know the minute A and D have arrived. It’s like they bring this sexual electricity with them wherever they go. I turn, A catches my eye and we smile a knowing smile. We don’t approach each other but watch one another from across the room. D says hi first, a light peck on the cheek, his strong hands on my waist. We all settle into the conversation and slowly A and I gravitate towards each other. I can feel it’s nearly time and I’m already wet thinking about it. D takes out the ropes and hands me one of them to run through my fingers. He moves behind me, stands so close I can feel his body up against me. He stays silent, takes my wrists and moves my arms up behind my back.

A moves in front of me looking me in the eyes with a little smile. She keeps eye contact as she moves down my body, no touching. I feel the rope in her hand caress my ankle, moving up over my legs and back down again. Her soft fingers following the trail of the rope soft and harsh caressing me all over. D starts the slow and sensual process of tying me in place. I’m struggling to pay attention as A continues to caress my body. Rubbing herself up against me as she trails the rope over my breasts and hard nipples. I can feel her breath on me as she moves over my neck…..

Cavan

D is still working on the ropes. Moving his strong hands across my breasts as he binds me in place. A is moving across my body now more hands than rope, her fingers slide up the side of my leg as her hips graze across the front of me. Her lips move up over my chin and hover over my mouth and move away again to the other side, teasing me with her touch, hard and soft. I’m already aching to feel her lips finally touch me and she complies, a soft kiss on my neck, she moves slowly back up and finally caresses my lips with hers. I part mine to allow her more access. Slowly sliding her tongue inside she continues her torturous trail with her fingertips. I’ve lost all sense of where I am now. All I can hear is the music pumping and her touch, even D’s movement’s have paled into the background as I am consumed with her touch. I feel a light tug and i’m shaken out of my trance. I can’t move my arms or hands….

Cavan

More to follow. Let me know if you're enjoying it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's how to lose control and have unreal exp, I'd like for us to be be A and D and have control of someone in ur position here, knowing u had become the dominatrix??? Wow

By *XXDREAMMan  over a year ago

sudbury

What a great read so far, looks like you truly got lost in the moment, that’s what it’s all about, look forward to hearing some more should you post it

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Very erotic read; your writing is most accomplished and gives a reader an almost voyeuristic experience as well as a rare insight to the mind of a person going through the rush one feels when submitting to one's base instincts, stepping into the unknown.

Looking forward with great anticipation to further segments and, with luck, your future tales.

Thank you for sharing this account.

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Very good well written and erotic

By *antric ecstasyMan  over a year ago

Co Durham

"More to follow. Let me know if you're enjoying it "

"More to follow. Let me know if you're enjoying it "

By *avan5Man  over a year ago

cavan

Loving it. Looking forward to more

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

Stunning, please continue...

By *rishguy1984Man  over a year ago

home

It sounds thrilling so far.

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Amazing stuff so far Nibble

Cavan

Chapter two .... You will remember I'm now bound and flustered from A's sensual caress of my body.

The music is still pumping and I have a crowd watching now to see what happens next. D and A guide me to an armchair. I’m instructed to kneel facing the back of the chair and rest against it. I feel A come around to the side of the chair, her hand caressing my skin as she moves. Checking I’m ok, she recommences her slow, teasing and sensual tour of my body. It’s like I can feel her everywhere..... but wait, that’s not A’s hands on my exposed ass cheeks, they feel rougher, bigger, more urgent than A’s. A few rough massaging movements and crack his hand comes down hard on my right ass cheek. Soothing over the spot with his hand I can feel his other leave my left. I wait for it to come but nothing. His hands are gone, A is absent from beside me. A slow tickle at my ankle and I know that our newest player, let's call him T, has taken out one of his softer floggers. I know who it is now although I can’t see him. I’d watched his slow torture earlier in the night, building and building with intensity and ferocity. I’m wet with anticipation.

Cavan

A’s hands are back, I’d know them anywhere. The flogger following her slow movement up my body, over my restraints, the middle of my back, across my neck… a hand grabs at my hair, tugging me to the side so I can feel the soft tassels caress my collar bone. A’s lips are back to replace the flogger, I can’t feel where T is and I can no longer feel the flogger but I’m too distracted by A’s mesmerizing seduction of my body. It happens and I gasp, the flogger brought quickly away again only to come down on my opposite ass cheek. Moving more quickly now T whips at me with the soft tassels of his flogger. I feel a slight sting that zings straight to my pussy, I'm so wet now I might drip. Knowing T he has barely even started so I zone out the crowd and the talking and focus only on the music, the feeling of the rope against my skin, the sting as the flogger comes down and A’s hands, her lips, her touch. I can feel the skin on my ass warm up from the constant onslaught of the flogger. It’s almost too much but then it stops and I can feel soft and rough hands caress my cheeks, calming them. I relax a little, take some deep steadying breaths and feel the crack of T’s hand against my cheek again. It’s no longer pain but an exquisite feeling coursing through my body. I hear the gasps from our watchers and I revel in it.

Cavan

Lost in the moment, the music, selected by T, I feel my body alive with anticipation of what they will do next. A moves behind me, I know she’s going to take over from T. The first crack is a little hesitant but when she hears me moan she gains in confidence. I hardly notice that we’ve switched to a new flogger, soft leather. A light tap from it on my pussy, tingling my clit and crack again. A new sensation replaces it, my favourite toy ever, a wartenburg wheel. It's not just one though, I feel a second somewhere else on my body. No longer able to tell where as i’m alight with feeling. The soft leather tassels slowly moving up my body, a hand grabs my hair again, exposing the other side of my neck. I expect to feel leather but its a wheel, sending shivers down my body as it moves. A few more whips from the flogger hard and fast and I'm reaching my peak point again. T, so experienced can see this and stops the rush of whips. I feel something cold dripping onto me, T strokes my reddened cheeks with ice, cooling as he goes. It's unlike anything I have felt before. As I relax again I get a sharp slap, one that makes me gasp and catch my breath. I hear similar gasps from the captivated audience. No time to compose myself before another slap and in quick succession on my other cheek before bringing back the flogger. Except I can now feel something new making its way slowly up my spine. I tremble with delight. A has remembered I have a fantasy about a riding crop.

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Love it Nibble so hot...I feel like I am there watching

B xx

Cavan

[Removed by poster at 04/05/21 22:09:45]

Cavan

"Love it Nibble so hot...I feel like I am there watching

B xx"

Ah thanks B! Hopefully you can watch sometime in the future

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"Love it Nibble so hot...I feel like I am there watching

B xx

Ah thanks B! Hopefully you can watch sometime in the future "

I really hope so

Pt. 2 - smashing story

Cavan

"Pt. 2 - smashing story "

One more to come but tomorrow....

By *razygoalsMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Rope and a leather belt, everything can be managed with them

By *a_ficelleCouple  over a year ago

dublin

"Pt. 2 - smashing story

One more to come but tomorrow...."

What a read.... I am so excited for part 3 tomorrow and part 4 on Saturday

Cavan

"Pt. 2 - smashing story

One more to come but tomorrow....

What a read.... I am so excited for part 3 tomorrow and part 4 on Saturday "

Hmm Saturday may be a whole new story

Cavan

"Rope and a leather belt, everything can be managed with them"

Hmm I dunno about that. The different sensations and feel can't be created with one item unless you have a knack I haven't experienced yet

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Wow.

By *aby girl32Woman  over a year ago

Leigh lancs

I feel like im part of the audience watching.

Such a great read.

By *ugs BunnyCouple  over a year ago

south Dublin

Very hot _ibblemonkey

Cavan

The final chapter - Hmm so where were we…. I’m still bound, our audience captivated, my cheeks red and still glistening from the ice...I can’t see it but I know A and T are behind me, T holding a riding crop, A caressing my ass and soothing it.

The tip moves all the way up teasing my neck, my ear, my lips. It slowly moves back down, traced by a wheel again. I feel it move over my cheek and I brace myself. But T knows how to play! He continues to trace the tip over my cheeks, moving between my legs, a light sharp tap on my clit and I almost convulse on the spot. Before I have time to regain my composure the first tap comes, soft and gentle, allowing me to get used to the sensation. But if I know T, it doesn’t last long. A caress with his hand and a sharp slap, another and another, more caressing. I can feel the wheel on my back again, A leans in to check I’m doing ok. I kiss her lips full on to show how turned on I am. More tapping, harder and faster, the wheels are back, then a slap, the crop… then nothing. I’m left panting, T tells me to take some deep breaths...my heart rate slows and I relax a little. T is in my ear again, what sensation do I want next he asks, more stinging or thudding. I’m in it now so I choose thudding!

Cavan

That first hit was not what I was expecting. Deep steading breaths and A is there again distracting me. I tune out the gasps from the crowd and listen to the beat of the music. T finds a rhythm and begins his fast and furious pace again. Every now and then needing to tap my ass to release the clenched muscles. He moves the wheels over my cheeks and changes up the sensation again. My mind is spinning and i’m no longer in the room being watched by a crowd, it's just T, A and me in our own bubble. The crop is back, I can feel the air whoosh before it hits. Not just the tip anymore but the length of the crop across both cheeks. I cry out as he continues. The final slap has me undone, he’s used the handle…. That’s going to bruise I thought to myself as I became light headed from the sensation. Given a moment to compose myself D comes back into the picture and releases my restraints. I gather myself as I hear in the distant background murmurs of how hot that was to watch. My final thought, it was way hotter for me. Until next time A, T and D!

Cavan

" "

Haha like it?

An erotically charged account of trust, discovery, and euphoric release

Cavan

"An erotically charged account of trust, discovery, and euphoric release"

The sex which came after must have been mind blowing!

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Cavan

"The sex which came after must have been mind blowing! "

Its not about sex though so there wasn't any after...

"The sex which came after must have been mind blowing!

Its not about sex though so there wasn't any after..."

Oh, understand that. Thought you said there was ...lots!

Anyway, look forward to the next installment!

By *razygoalsMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Apart from the ice and the wheel pretty much yup, just need to know how to use em...though many hands make light work in this case clearly too, seems like you were in good hands

By *rishgent59Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

WOW this is exceptional. Sensual, erotic, descriptive. I loved reading all of the detail. The sensations and the anticipation. Beautiful x

By *omeshereoftenMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I love Shibari, I'm a Shibari master

I have an extensive collections of ropes, cuffs and other such items. It's so erotic to slowly take control as the woman surrenders to the feel of the rope. The orgasms are so much more intense as your muscles work against each other, it's kinky calisthenics.

"The sex which came after must have been mind blowing!

Its not about sex though so there wasn't any after..."

still learning the ropes?

» Add a new message to this topic