FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Accidentally meeting someone from work part 2

Accidentally meeting someone from work part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The original posting in now too long and I promised to talk about how it developed at work. Here is a link to part 1.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1140756.

The Monday after we met I was working in my office when Stella came in. It was late in the day and most people were on their way out. She had on a white blouse and the a short little black skirt, bare legs and a pair of small black heels. She had a naughty glint in her eye as she dropped her pen and bent to pic it up. her skirt rode up to reveal that she had nothing covering her modesty. she wriggled her bum from side to side giving me a very good view. "Is there anything you would like Mr. Adams" she asked? "I can think of something" I smiled at the thought of what we were going to do. he was still bent over inviting me as i got up from my chair and kneeled down behind her. I grasped her thighs with my hands and she moaned"oooo Mr. Adams what are you proposing?" I didn't say anything as I probed between her lips with my tongue noticing that she was already dripping wet....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow