FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting Mandy

Meeting Mandy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i-guy1966 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

The day was cold with an icy breeze. I was walking my usual route out of the village and along the land way. As I approached the copse I heard it again. Ratatatata. Ratatatata. The elusive woodpecker. Often heard by me but not yet seen.

I slowed and turned slightly towards the trees. Ratatatat. From the sound I could tell roughly where it might be but my objective of spotting this bird was not helped by the early morning sun being the other side of the trees. Quietly and slowly, I carried on towards a t- junction where the land way ended and met another path.

The wind was westerly which could potentially give me away but I hoped the woodpecker was up high enough not to pick up my scent. As I approached the t-junction I slowed and the ratatatat stopped suddenly. I was looking over my right shoulder eager for just a glimpse of the bird. As i turned my head to the front on getting to the corner, my brain rapidly registered a blur and then crash!

I hit the ground as intense pain spread from my testicles and up into my abdomen. Instinctively I tried unsuccessfully to groan but the air had been knocked from my lungs. As panic set in I heard an assertive but calm voice, "Breathe in. Take slow long breaths". Another debilitating wave of pain involuntarily made me curl into a ball. The voice again "I know it feels unnatural but try your hardest to straighten up". I pushed out a leg fighting the pain and my bodies instinct to remain I the protection of the foetal position. "Come on, deep slow breaths and stretch out those legs". I registered slowly that the voice was female. "Trust me, I'm a doctor".

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Keep taking breaths and straighten those legs". The voice was assertive but also calming. I decided that if I was to come to additional harm that would have already happened, therefore whoever this was didn't mean to harm me.

My eyes began to focus on someone kneeling next to me and I slowly registered shoulder length curly red hair and branded running gear.

"I'm so sorry" she said. "My fault entirely. I had my headphones in and was trying to skip a track. Well, you know the rest..... ". I drew in more air and felt ready to speak. "Well, I've survived being winded before and I've survived having my spuds mashed. Just not the two together." She laughed. "Mashed spuds. That's not a medical term I've ever heard before. Anyway, my prognosis for you is good, I think it's likely you'll survive this episode".

Another stab of pain hit me and I started to curl up again. "It doesn't feel like it right now" I groaned.

"Keep straight" she said. Assertive again. I complied and watched as she got to get feet and began doing some stretches. It was then I started to appreciate her figure, made more obvious by the lycra kit she was wearing.

"Right" she said "time to get you on your feet.". With that she leaned towards me and offered her hand. I looked beyond her hand and was rewarded with a brief but lovely glimpse of her cleavage.

I raised my hand and she pulled me into a sitting position. It was obvious that in terms of our body weights, that was as far as she get. I moved onto all fours and pushed myself onto my knees. She took my elbow and we managed to get me onto my feet. "There" she said "still alive and standing. Look, again, I'm really sorry."

"It was an accident and I'm sure in the future you'll do any track skipping after the corner" I replied. She smiled "Thank you for being nice about it". I looked at her "Even if I was going to kick off, right now I think I'd come second if it escalated". She continued to smile. I put it down to her bedside manner being a doctor. "We'd better get you home" she said. "I can then grovel to your other half for flattening you".

"You've no worries there" I said "I live alone".

"In that case I definitely need to make sure you get back ok". She lifted her elbow for me to take and very slowly, we set off. She enquired where I lived and I explained it was near the church - the steeple being visible from where we were. I asked about being a doctor and she explained she had recently qualified and was at present on a few days off, taking the opportunity to get in some exercise.

Even with my slow pace, the time flew by and soon we were approaching my house. "That's me" I said as I pointed at my front garden. "Thanks for making sure I'm ok". She smiled. "I'm Mandy and one final time, sorry". I laughed and held out my hand. "Mike" I said as we shook hands. "Maybe we'll bump into each other again" I said before realising how stupid the comment was under the circumstances. Mandy laughed "You never know" and with that she winked at me and jogged off along the road.

I got in and removed my out door kit. I was chilly after the slow walk back so I ran a hot shower after first cranking up the heating. After my shower I died and put on a,t shirt and a pair of beach shorts.

I made a brew and put the telly on, quickly finding some snooker to watch.

I woke with a start to the sound of my door bell. I knew a couple of hours had passed as clearly the snooker had finished. I went to the front door and opened it. I did a double take. Mandy was stood there in a tight fitting black dress. She thrust a bottle of wine at me "Peace offering?" She said with that sexy smile...

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Nice ,

Xx

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Lovely sounds just like my wildest fantasy has come true

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Could become very interesting

More please

birmingham

Could become very interesting

More please

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Great start!!

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Gravesend

"Errr, em yes. You'd better come in" I said as I gestured towards the lounge. Two things caught my attention as Mandy stepped inside. It was cold enough earlier on and the chill of the evening had her nipples bullet hard. The third thing I noticed was the tell tale bump of a suspender clip under her dress on her thigh. "Please, go through" I said as I felt a slight stirring in my shorts. "Take a seat and I'll sort some glasses".

I went into the kitchen and opened the wine, pouring Mandy a generous glass and me much less. Leaving the wine I joined Mandy back in the lounge and offered her the larger glass our wine. "Are you on rations out something?" she teased.

"I'm not a big drinker these days" I replied. "Nice. More for me then" she said before taking a decent swig from her glass. "Nice place you have" she said "better than where in renting at the moment".

"I assumed that you were in the village too" I said.

"I am but I can't afford it on my own so I share" she responded taking another swig.

"I really value my own space. Especially here" I said. "I enjoy the quiet of the place".

"Shame about people you've only just met barging in with wine, spoiling your quiet" she laughed and crossed her legs. I glanced and could just make out the beginning of one of her stocking tops.

"No" I said "Thanks. I confess I had dozed off and without your visit I'd still be in the land of nod. So you saved me from waking up at midnight as not being sleepy".

"I was really relieved that you were in" said Mandy. "I really needed to get out. It's... It's a bit awkward there at the moment".

"What did you do?" I asked "run into one of your house mates while adjusting your _usic on your phone?" I noticed that Mandy wasn't smiling.

"Sorry" i said "I shouldn't tease".

She smiled again "Oh no it's fine. I should probably get it off of my chest anyway. I mean you don't know them." She paused thoughtfully. "I slept as in... had sex with Sam, one of my house mates." She shuffled a little on the sofa.

"Well your both adults" I said "he should consider himself lucky".

Mandy looked at me her face softening. Then with a hint of a smile she said "I suppose you're right in a way, but.... Well, Sam's female".

Poringland

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

birmingham

More please

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

peterborough

Nice. Cant wait to see were this goes.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

a town called malice

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

This is going to be good. Tell us lots more.

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great start

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Very nice start.

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

Getting good

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Do carry on

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Interesting twist

By *assoMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I can see a treesome comming

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

promising.....

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"I can see a treesome comming "

Especially if you are back on the woods ??

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

More please

all over Ireland

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ICKED WILLYMan  over a year ago

Bourne End

This sounds like it could get very interesting...

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Sounds promising.

Gravesend

I began to reply but realised that I didn't actually have a response. I tried again "Not what I was expecting to hear" I said.

"Not really what I was intending to tell anyone" she replied.

"I mean, I've never shared a house before but how on earth do you end up in bed with a house mate of the same gender?" I asked.

"I've been wondering the very same" said Mandy "We work at the same hospital and I like to think we're good friends. Well we are. We've had this thing going for ages where if either one of us is shagging a fit guy, we send the other a selfie whilst we're at it. Sam sent me one recently with the fattest cock I've ever seen in her mouth. I mentioned it. I told her i couldn't believe she could fit something that big in her mouth."

The matter of fact tone in which Mandy was describing something so blatantly sexual got my cock twitching again. I made sure not to look at her stockinged legs do add to avert a full hard on.

She continued "Sam asked me what the biggest one I'd sucked was. I could only tell her pretty big. She then produces a dildo and asks me if it was bigger than the biggest cock I'd sucked. I said it was and she bet me I couldn't get it right in my mouth. Things slowly degenerated from there".

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ezzaandJane1973Couple  over a year ago

Olney

peterborough

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow. More please xxxx

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

a town called malice

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Liking this story

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Can't wait for more

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Can’t wait to hear more.

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

What a start keep going

Gravesend

Mandy continued "Stupidly I took the dildo from her. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and thinking back that's when I should have laughed it off, but no, I started to lick the tip of it and as it moistened I opened my mouth as wide as I could and just got it inside my mouth." My increasing erection wasn't being helped by Mandy holding her free hand up as if holding the dildo to her mouth. I could literally picture a real cock there. She then moved her hand to and fro as if gently thrusting the imaginary dildo I and out of her mouth. She went on "Sam said it was impressive. She said she wished she was watching me suck the real thing. I asked her jokingly if she got off watching guys getting sucked off. She told me that due to her temporary sex famine due to work she'd take anything she could get. I asked her if that included Kevin, one of the hospital porters, he's nice enough but still lives with his mum and isn't at all a looks, and then we started laughing. It was one of those situations where we couldn't stop as when one of us started to recover, the other would set them off again" She paused taking another long draw on her wine. "As we laughed our heads knocked together and of course that set us off again. Finally we calmed down and Sam took my head in her hands and gently pulled my forehead to her, briefly kissing where we'd bumped heads. There there all better she said. I then attempted the same but I don't think Sam realised and she looked up. That's when our lips met and it was like a jolt of electricity going through me".

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Liking this.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Please keep going

Darwen

I need more is this.

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

a town called malice

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Gravesend

I was enthralled. Mandy went on nervously taking sips of wine began sentences. "Our tongues went crazy together and our hands were all over each other. I just loved playing with her breasts and hard nipples. I can't believe how frenzied it was, like.... like it was our last ever opportunity ever for sex. We quite literally ripped off each others clothing." Mandy paused to drain her glass of the last of its wine. I glanced at my glass and realised that my cock was harder than ever and my mouth was gaping wide open. I crossed my legs and placed my hands on my lap as Mandy went on. "I went down on Sam. No hesitation. Straight in. I loved the taste of her. It wasn't long before she climaxed. Poor girl, hadn't got off in ages". She paused starting at the far wall. "Don't think I'll recommend this place to anyone the service is really slow!" she said with a grin, extending her arm towards me, offering her empty glass for me to take. I swapped my glass to my left hand and took hers in my right. "Same again?" I enquired, already knowing the answer but desperate for any delay that might let my cock subside. "Please she said".

I turned slightly in my seat and stood keeping my front facing away from her and headed out to the kitchen, my boner obvious.

I set the glasses down on the work surface and went through the cupboards - more delay tactics "Would you like any nibbles? I think I've got some crisps or cheese straws somewhere" I shouted. "No, I'm fine thanks" she responded. I pulled my waste band out and adjusted my cock. At least it was subsiding a bit and far less obvious. I replenished the glasses and headed back to the lounge more confident now that the front of my shorts no longer resembled a tent! I walked towards Mandy and stopped in front of her, offering her the refilled glass. She didn't move and the smile faded from her face. "Oh.." She said, her voice full of disappointment.

"Sorry?" I replied, not understanding. "Did you not want wine?"

"It's, not that" she said, making no effort to take her drink from me. I raised my eyebrows, still unsure.

"It's gone" she said looking at me directly. I raised my eyebrows unsure add to what was missing.

"Your erection has gone" Mandy replied pouting.

a town called malice

Mine hasn’t

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *ilarx2Couple  over a year ago

paisley

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Wow looking forward to hearing more ????

cheltenham

Bradford

Darwen

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Wicked lady ,

Xx

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Very well written & constructed story but, if I may ask, could you add to your description of randy Doctor Mandy please?

all over Ireland

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 29/04/21 00:00:18]

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Lancaster

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

" "

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

Brilliant.

limerick

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Nice

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Darwen

I think Mandy was too disappointed to continue.

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple  over a year ago

llanelli

Following

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hope there's more to follow?

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Gravesend

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't make a sound. Mandy said "I need to make sure that there's no lasting damage from this morning" and with that she pulled each shoulder strap of her dress down and over each of her arms. Still looking directly at me, she pulled the top of her dress down revealing the most amazing C cup breasts. She cupped each breast and slowly moved her thumbs over her nipples causing them to harden. My cock was quickly hardening too. Mandy shuffled in her seat and pulled her skirt up to show her thighs and the small black knickers covering her pussy.

She looked down at the sizable bulge in my shorts. "Hhmmm.... I think I should examine this closer". Mandy lifted my tshirt and pulled on bow that secured my shorts. Her other hand tugged the waste band out and then down until my cock sprang out and my shorts feel to the floor. She ran her fingers down the side of my shaft and under my balls.

She leaned forward her mouth stopping just in front of my balls that were resting on her out stretched fingers. "Sorry about earlier" she said quietly before gently kissing them.

a town called malice

Lancaster

cheltenham

Nice

Darwen

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

So well written...makes me wish it was me

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Glad I just bought some Trail shoes..

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Excellent.

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Brilliant, so hot.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

good reading looking forward to hearing the rest of it

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Love this like a fem that knows what they want.

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Lucky guy

all over Ireland

Poringland

Gravesend

Mandy then used two fingers to gently hold my hard cock against my stomach. She dipped the index finger of her other hand into one of the glasses of wine I was still holding and then dabbed my balls. She repeated this several times - the cool liquid making my scrotum shrivel further.

Then, she leaned in and proceeded to use her tongue on my ball sack. I shuddered each time her tongue moved across my skin.

Mandy looked up, pleased. "Everything seems to be in working order". She moved her hand to the base of my cock and lowered it towards her mouth. Her lips delicately encased the end of my cock and she moved her head forward slightly moving my foreskin back. Softly, she drew her lips back over my knob and then forward, back over my knob and then over my bunched up foreskin. I was in heaven. It was so sensual. I wanted her to speed up yet I wanted her to continue the soft, slow teasing of my cock.

Mandy slid her lips back over my knob and then withdrew my cock from her mouth. She reached out, taking the two glasses from me and setting them down on the table next to her.

"Take off your tshirt" she said. I did as she told me and then kicked off my flip flops before stepping out of my shorts, completely naked before her.

"As a doctor I like to be thorough" she said. "I feel I'd be failing in my duty if i didn't make sure you can ejaculate properly during climax". She leaned back and reaching down, pulled her black knickers to the side with one hand, while the other moved to slowly rub her pussy.

"Wank yourself. I want to watch you wank. Wank until you cum over my face and in my mouth" she said, her eyes lustful.

all over Ireland

a town called malice

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Bradford

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

cheltenham

Lancaster

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Gravesend

I reached down and circled my index finger and thumb around my cock and slowly started to wank. It was clearly exciting Mandy, her own hand moving faster on her pussy as her breathing increased. Occasionally Mandy would lean forward and flick her tongue across the end of my cock, enhancing the sensation. Her free hand moved up to her breasts, her palm appearing to crush them as she sought extra stimulation.

I could feel my own sap rising and I knew very soon I'd be coming on the doctor sat before me, watching me masturbate while she herself masturbated.

By *unguy4830Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

a town called malice

limerick

cheltenham

Near Bedford

Darwen

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Gravesend

The familiar preorgasm sensation swept over me as i gasped and then grunted. The first jet of my cum hitting Mandy on the nostril and continuing up over the bridge of her nose. My knees bent slightly as the next jet of cum hit Mandy s chin and lips. She leaned forward opening her mouth, knowing that the next ejaculation would be less powerful.

The remaining spurts went onto her extended tongue as my climax subsided. Mandy took my cock from me gently trying to tease the last few drops of cum from it, onto her tongue. As my eyes refocused I noticed her unlock her phone with her free hand. She rested my cock onto her outstretched tongue and took a selfie. Her lips then closed around the end of my cock, her tongue removing any last traces of my cum.

Mandy removed my member from her mouth and used it to wipe the cum that was on her chin, onto her mouth.

"I'm pleased to say that everything appears to be working fine" she said with a sexy smile. Letting go of my cock, she tapped briefly on her phone and then placed it on the table. "Put your tongue out and say 'Ah'" she said.

"Why? Why do you need me to do that?" I enquired.

"Well, firstly I'd like to see how strong your tongue is" she laughed. "and I want you to say 'Ah' because it's sad".

"What is?" I asked. Mandy smiled as she replied "It's sad that I haven't been licked out yet today!".

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Bradford

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

This woman can kick me in the balls anytime.

a town called malice

London

Near Bedford

It almost seems worth the pain

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Love this so far

cheltenham

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Darwen

Lancaster

all over Ireland

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Gravesend

Mandy pulled me towards her and we kissed. I could pick up the tang of my own cum as our tongues entwined. As we continued kissing my hands found her breasts and her hardened nipples.

As I touched them she broke from the kiss and pushed my head down to her left breast. I took the nipple into my mouth, sucking it and flicking my tongue over it as my other hand massaged her right breast. Her breathing quickened as she whispered "Bite them, bite them both".

I gently compressed the nipple between my front teeth causing Mandy to shudder and gasp. I moved my mouth across to her right nipple and straight away bit it gently, my left hand moving down between her opening legs.

cheltenham

London

Good to see it continue

Poringland

Hope there's more

Darwen

More please

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

I need a doctor like Mandy

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar