FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Hunted...

The Hunted...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a great dream a couple of days ago and thought I would turn it into a short story so here it goes!! Hope you enjoy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

It was a warm summer’s evening and I was enjoying a stroll through the beautiful forest.

My only company was the sound of birdsong gently tweeting as the sun started to lower.

I had walked this walk on many occasions, mostly when I needed an escape from the everyday hassles of real life, and today was one of those days..

This place helped me to relax, made me day dream and for some unknown reason excited me, it was here that my deepest, darkest desires would form in my mind.

Sometimes I lay down on the grass, alone with my thoughts and would slowly touch myself, feeling my wetness through my thongs, I would moan loudly knowing that no one could hear me, until my body shook with pure Pleasure, before returning back to the long walk home, feeling a lot less tense and just a little bit more naughty..

Today I was feeling devilish and had decided to go commando, my skimpy dress was just about covering my favourite Fox tail butt plug that I had inserted just before leaving home.

Popping into the newsagents to grab a bottle of water, bending over and seeing the guy behind the counter eye me up from behind, turned me on, made me smile to myself, made me feel hungry for sex.....

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Admiring the peaceful surroundings, I jumped as I heard a twig snap not far behind me, I turned but saw no one...

I suddenly felt a bit nervous, was I being watched?

Was I being paranoid?

I accepted the later and carried on with my walk.

A few minutes later I heard another noise this time I was pretty sure I was being followed.

Feeling nervous I decided to up my pace,and started speed walking through the grounds, almost running but still thinking I was being kind of silly...

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

Keep going I like where this might lead.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Intrigued

And that’s when I saw them....

I counted 3 maybe 4 guys hiding behind the trees, and that’s when I ran, ran as fast as I could...

Weaving between the trees, slipping and sliding in the mud, a huge wolf like dog was almost at my heels..

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

And then it pounced, the wolf like creature threw me to the ground, holding me down, snarling and salivating and I froze.

Slowly the men circled me, taking me in, watching me squirm, ‘OFF’ shouted one guy who seemed to be leading the group...

With that the animal stepped back and I sat up staring at the men that surrounded me.

They didn’t look that scary, in fact I wasn’t scared at all.... instead I was turned on.

One guy spoke, asked if I was ok, I nodded embarrassed.

Will try and write some more of this today.

By *enuineguy81Man  over a year ago

isle of man

Sorry just bookmarking

Nice start

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Good he smiled, noticing the hungry turned on look in my eyes.

With that the other guys moved closer each holding an arm or leg, spreading my legs wide revealing my fox tail... ‘Mmmmmmm, what a naughty girl you are’ ....

My wetness was obvious, I wanted this, needed them to fuck me.

I had played this scenario out in my head on many occasions, now it was coming true.

With my legs and arms pinned down the guy standing over me started to stroke his hard cock through his jeans before unzipping and dropping them to the ground.

Well I’m stroking my hard cock now thinking about you..

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Excellent start ????

"Well I’m stroking my hard cock now thinking about you.."

Well seeing as your on our ‘friends list’ that’s something I would love to see in person very soon.

Pre cum dripped from the head, which he rubbed along his shaft making it shine in the fast disappearing light.

He then knelt down in front of my spread legs and guided his length into my soaking pussy.

I helplessly tried to move and grind desperate for a connection to my throbbing clit but it was pointless the others were holding me firmly down.

He started slowly, purposely teasing me, before speeding up, slamming into me.

Sweat poured from us making our bodies slide against each other, and we moaned in unison with watching eyes eager for their turn..

He could tell I was about to cum, and deliberately stopped, withdrawing his throbbing cock and emptying his load over my breasts, rubbing his cum all over me.

I cried out with frustration so close to the edge on a slow come down, before the two men swapped and the next guy stripped revealing a huge cock, which he eagerly rammed into me making me scream out in pleasure with the feeling of the fullness....

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Pleasure rippled through my body, the sound of the other guys moaning, watching my every move, waiting for their turn turned me on so much.

And just at that moment, just as I was about to cum, he did the same as the last guy, he pulled out, exploding his cum all over my stomach and thighs..leaving me a complete sticky, frustrated mess...

The third guy, did the same, he couldn’t hold back for long at all, and the fourth guy holding my arms couldn’t resist any longer sticking his large length deep down into my throat before cumming in unison all over my face along with his friend.

As long as Minnie and Bello are pinning you down while I trust my throbbing cock in your wet needy pussy.. then we have a deal.. lol xxx

After that it will be Minnie’s turn.. hahaha

Then Bello and I can watch you and Minnie console one another covered in cum..

"As long as Minnie and Bello are pinning you down while I trust my throbbing cock in your wet needy pussy.. then we have a deal.. lol xxx

After that it will be Minnie’s turn.. hahaha

Then Bello and I can watch you and Minnie console one another covered in cum.. "

DEAL!!

Xxxx

[Removed by poster at 06/03/21 22:22:12]

My head fell back and my body slumped with complete exhaustion.

The guys around me looked pretty tired too.

And that’s when we heard a noise coming from the trees, footsteps accompanied you a manly almost growl like sound.

We all froze, wandering what it was...

Through the trees a shadow appeared and the men that surrounded me crawled backwards in a cowering like manner, leaving me on my back and free to move, yet I didn’t, I stayed there as still as I could, longing to see who or what the shadow was.

And suddenly there he was....

A man, almost beast like man, completely naked stood confidently in front of me staring at me, taking me in.

His trimmed body hair did nothing to cover up the deliciously athletic muscular body beneath it...

He didn’t speak, he just watched me and turned to look at the others, along with myself.

The other men had now formed a line around 10 feet away from me and were on their knees almost bowing down to their king, they looked down at the ground avoiding all eye contact with this new arrival.

Who on earth was this guy? And what power was he holding over these other men...

Without a word he spun me around onto my knees into a doggy position and mounted me like an animal pushing his wide cock inside my sore but ready pussy. My wetness was unbelievable, dripping down onto the ground beneath us as he pushed deeper into me I moaned with pleasure, before squirting all over his cock, with was met with an appreciative deep groan from him..

I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, his balls tightening as he roared before emptying his heavy load inside me, which sent me spiralling into an explosive orgasm around him.

My body shook with pleasure and exhaustion.

I stayed still in a haze, trying to get my head together and not really knowing what to do next...

Behind me, he slowly pulled out, and somehow his cock was still hard.

I felt a tug as he gently pulled my fox tail butt plug from me revealing my open ready hole.

‘Mmmmmm’...... he groaned...

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

And with that he pushed his cock inside my arse, taking it steady, waiting for me to adjust to his width and length..

‘Oh my’.... I groaned..

Thanks everyone

He pulled my hair back in his fist and lifted my head, making me watch the guys, watching us.

Each of them vigorously wanking their cocks, taking in our every move, their hands in perfect timing to the banging of this beasts large balls slapping against my red arse cheeks.

My body shuddered around him And with that he filled my hole with his heavy load with a massive low groan, sending the other guys off shooting their loads one by one like a row of dominoes tipping each other the edge....

He pulled out slowly, which was appreciated as my body had never felt so sore and exhausted.

Standing up boldly he admired his work before turning to the others that crouched once again staring at the floor.

And for the first time he spoke...

‘Which one of you dirty boys is going to clean her up?’ He asked ....

Without hesitation, two of the guys that had taken me before, the first and the last one came towards me.

The first lay underneath me, his mouth below my pussy, whilst the other got behind me.

And then they started to lick me...

Lapping up the cum from my holes their tongues occasionally flickering against each other making me howl and grind like a wild animal until every last drop was gone....

And then it was over, one by one each of the men vanished into the trees,the last being the beast like guy, who nodded, smiled and then turned and disappeared into the wilderness.

I looked around trying to get my head together, the light was going down fast.

I took the last bit of my water and poured it over my face trying to get rid of the sticky mess and then dampened down my hair before standing to my feet with wobbly legs and re dressing myself.

In a dream like daze I started the long walk back home....

Stumbling through the trees I felt absolutely exhausted, I was so thirsty, dehydrated and hungry.

I was Almost there and finally saw the newsagents I had previously visited earlier on this afternoon and headed towards it for more water.

As I walked through the door, I was greeted by a little bell ring, trying to look half decent I grabbed a water from the fridge and unable to wait any longer took a long refreshing swig.

Behind me I heard a sound.

Turning slowly I saw him.

From earlier this afternoon, flashing my fox tail butt plug at him to now felt like forever ago...

I looked down at his shoes still covered in mud, then at his trimmed chest hair poking out just above his creased shirt before my gaze fell upon his hands admiring his wedding ring, the one that matched mine.

‘Did you have a nice afternoon?’ He asked..

‘Oh it was amazing’ I whispered back...

He nodded and smiled his beautiful smile, the same way as he had back in the forest.

‘Good’ he said ‘let’s go home’......

And with that my Husband took my hand and kissed me, a low groan escaping his lips....

The End....

Thanks for the inboxes everyone, glad you enjoyed x

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

" "