FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bored, Married housewife

Bored, Married housewife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So here goes, here's my story.

At the age of 38 I realised I wanted more than just vanilla sex. I am married and he was the only guy I had ever been with so thought I would broaden my sexual horizons.

Having been curious about swinging I decided to go looking for a website to find people who enjoy the naughty, kinky side of life.

Low and behold I came across Fab so

I made up my profile, took a naughty pic and waited to see if there would be any interest.

Never thought there would be so many messages within minutes but it seems bored, naughty housewives are a turn on.

Taking my time to read the messages and view their profiles I started chatting to a guy who actually started off with a normal conversation rather than a dick pic and do you wanna fuck (chats like this always deserve a reply).

The chat went great then got naughty! Oh my did he know what to say to get me wet so I knew I just had to meet him, see if he could get me even wetter in person....

We swapped numbers and he phoned me the next day and arranged to meet me somewhere public after work (supermarket car park). I pulled up next to his van and he got into my car, we swapped pleasantries and then he kissed me. Wow, in that moment I wanted to be anywhere other than a busy carpark, my pussy was throbbing and aching to be touched. He must have known but didn't take it further, instead he said goodbye and we left.

We arranged to meet the next day in a country park. Same as before he climbed in to my car and kissed me. This time though he pulled my hair as we kissed (never knew I would love this as much as I do). His hands then moved down over my breasts and before I knew it they were both out and on show and he was having a good play with them. I could feel my panties getting wetter with every touch.

After a few minutes he pulled down my tights and panties, he was surprised to see how wet my panties were and slid a finger in to my wet, aching pussy. The more excited and wetter I got the faster he went and within minutes I was squirting all over his hand and my car seat.

We both enjoyed sucking my juices off his fingers before he unbuttoned his trousers to reveal his hard throbbing cock which I just had to taste before we again parted ways.

Honestly have never been so turned on.

The chats were great, never has anyone had me as horny as he does.  Me realising I loved his dominant streak and being submissive for him, I was willing and eager to please.  I was playing with myself in the toilets at work, taking videos and pics to tease him, he even came to my work and I slipped out to give him my panties that I had just taken off.

My sex life before this had been so vanilla and now I was realising just what I'd been missing.

Needless to say there have been a few more meets and not just on our own (stories for another day if anyone wants to read them)and hopefully more to come after lockdown, push those boundaries.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That was great and I'd like to message you privately but am a little outside your age range sadly.

By *b79Man  over a year ago

Alexandria

Love to hear more

Yeah tell us more

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

You naughty naughty girl, love to hear more

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Keep going

By *Z24Man  over a year ago

cannock

Keep going

[Removed by poster at 23/02/21 21:35:45]

"So here goes, here's my story.

At the age of 38 I realised I wanted more than just vanilla sex. I am married and he was the only guy I had ever been with so thought I would broaden my sexual horizons.

Lucky guy you anywhere near canderside lol

Having been curious about swinging I decided to go looking for a website to find people who enjoy the naughty, kinky side of life.

I made up my profile, took a naughty pic and waited to see if there would be any interest.

Never thought there would be so many messages within minutes but it seems bored, naughty housewives are a turn on.

Taking my time to read the messages and view their profiles I started chatting to a guy who actually started off with a normal conversation rather than a dick pic and do you wanna fuck (chats like this always deserve a reply).

The chat went great then got naughty! Oh my did he know what to say to get me wet so I knew I just had to meet him, see if he could get me even wetter in person....

We swapped numbers and he phoned me the next day and arranged to meet me somewhere public after work (supermarket car park). I pulled up next to his van and he got into my car, we swapped pleasantries and then he kissed me. Wow, in that moment I wanted to be anywhere other than a busy carpark, my pussy was throbbing and aching to be touched. He must have known but didn't take it further, instead he said goodbye and we left.

We arranged to meet the next day in a country park. Same as before he climbed in to my car and kissed me. This time though he pulled my hair as we kissed (never knew I would love this as much as I do). His hands then moved down over my breasts and before I knew it they were both out and on show and he was having a good play with them. I could feel my panties getting wetter with every touch.

After a few minutes he pulled down my tights and panties, he was surprised to see how wet my panties were and slid a finger in to my wet, aching pussy. The more excited and wetter I got the faster he went and within minutes I was squirting all over his hand and my car seat.

We both enjoyed sucking my juices off his fingers before he unbuttoned his trousers to reveal his hard throbbing cock which I just had to taste before we again parted ways.

The chats were great, never has anyone had me as horny as he does.  Me realising I loved his dominant streak and being submissive for him, I was willing and eager to please.  I was playing with myself in the toilets at work, taking videos and pics to tease him, he even came to my work and I slipped out to give him my panties that I had just taken off.

My sex life before this had been so vanilla and now I was realising just what I'd been missing.

Needless to say there have been a few more meets and not just on our own (stories for another day if anyone wants to read them)and hopefully more to come after lockdown, push those boundaries.

"

Lucky guy you anywhere near canderside lol

Really nice to hear someone on here enjoying themselves and having fun.

Keep it up!

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *istert68Man  over a year ago

east kilbride

Great story and so well written ...jealous lol

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Please do tell

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story love to meet a bored housewife

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

really nice story..and absolute dream of a lady to find ...defo got me horny reading it

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

Very hot story and very hot pictures

There’s not much sexier than a bored housewife to tease and please before she goes home knickerless acting like the perfect wife

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Fantastic story...

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Its something that has to be done lol.

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

Bored house husband I wish I was that lucky with females on here

Hopefully more fun to write about soon!

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

We are waiting with anticipation cara. lol

Susie p, I'm running out of patience lol.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

"Hopefully more fun to write about soon! "

Happy to help

[Removed by poster at 13/04/21 21:23:08]

Great story

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"So here goes, here's my story.

"

You had me at tights lol

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

» Add a new message to this topic