FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Any young lads work in hotels?

Any young lads work in hotels?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ootyKitFan OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlow

I've long had a fantasy about being a bitch for a young lad in the 18-25 bracket who works in a hotel... College age lad who does a few shifts at weekends... Fit body, handsome as fuck, and looks good in the staff uniform... Would love to get a lad to use me as a cumdump over a weekend stay... A lad who just "happens" to show up everywhere I look, and who indulges my kinks til I beg, who contrive situations so that he can come to my room and use me to shit until he's literally sore and totally spent...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I worked in a hotel leisure centre on work experience. It offered treatments and massages, one of my jobs was to make sure the guest was comfortable whilst they waited for the masseur or beauty therapist.

It was for 2 weeks and on my second day in the afternoon, I was in the treatment room with the guest, she was wearing her towel. I asked her if she needed anything else from me, she asked if I was her masseuse which I told her no. She sighed before asking for a white wine which I fetched. She then had her treatment, when she finished she went back to her room. About 5 mins later we got a call, it was from her room. She said she’d lost her bracelet and wanted to know if it was there.

After some looking we found it, the supervisor told her that we’d bring it to her room. He put the phone down and told me that she had specifically asked for me to take it to her.

I knew she was flirting earlier and I couldn’t stop fantasising about her as I went up to floor 6 in the elevator.

I had a hard on by the time I got to her room, within a second of knocking she answered still in her dressing gown that hotels give.

I tried to give it to her at the door, but she just stepped away and basically ordered me into her room

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Mmmmmm

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

I wish !!

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

"I worked in a hotel leisure centre on work experience. It offered treatments and massages, one of my jobs was to make sure the guest was comfortable whilst they waited for the masseur or beauty therapist.

It was for 2 weeks and on my second day in the afternoon, I was in the treatment room with the guest, she was wearing her towel. I asked her if she needed anything else from me, she asked if I was her masseuse which I told her no. She sighed before asking for a white wine which I fetched. She then had her treatment, when she finished she went back to her room. About 5 mins later we got a call, it was from her room. She said she’d lost her bracelet and wanted to know if it was there.

After some looking we found it, the supervisor told her that we’d bring it to her room. He put the phone down and told me that she had specifically asked for me to take it to her.

I knew she was flirting earlier and I couldn’t stop fantasising about her as I went up to floor 6 in the elevator.

I had a hard on by the time I got to her room, within a second of knocking she answered still in her dressing gown that hotels give.

I tried to give it to her at the door, but she just stepped away and basically ordered me into her room"

More please

Carlow

Meant to say that lads are welcome to pm me if they don't want to reply here. Thanks lads! Hope to hear from you

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Liking this

"I worked in a hotel leisure centre on work experience. It offered treatments and massages, one of my jobs was to make sure the guest was comfortable whilst they waited for the masseur or beauty therapist.

I tried to give it to her at the door, but she just stepped away and basically ordered me into her room"

Hopefully more to this please

Carlow

Just wanted to refresh my original thread and see if any lads working in hotels want fun?

By *abguyxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

I would love this x

Carlow

Just refreshing this thread again! Would love to hear from any lads in the 18-25 bracket, college age lads who work in hotels... Love seeing lads in the work uniform

» Add a new message to this topic