FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Sluts Lesson

A Sluts Lesson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before I even knew what end of a rope to tie, I would have considered myself a shy character but Donna my first real gf bought that out of me. We started dating a couple of months before my 20th, even though my friends had warned me about her slutty reputation.

Being shy and still a virgin I decided to take no notice and treat her like a princess and didn’t pressure her to take my virginity and the most we did was kiss and cuddle in the early stages of dating. She was sweet and in no way a slut and I put it down to jealousy because she was attractive

It was approaching my 20th and my Dad invited me to stay the night of my birthday to celebrate with him and my uncles. I told him about Donna and he said she could stay with me in the spare bedroom and jokingly said she might make a man of me.

My Dad and uncles had always been ladies men, very crude in behaviour but also harmless and I accepted the invitation to stay over on my 20th. My birthday soon approached and myself and Donna packed our bags for the night and set off to my Dads countryside location

We arrived and as we got in the door he hugged Donna right and squeezed her bum hard causing a little gasp and then said here’s the birthday boy and let’s get the drinks flowing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had a couple of drinks before being joined by my two uncles who had just finished work and the drinks flowed more freely. Donna was holding her own and giving back banter and the day was filled with laughter.

We all decided to move on to a local pub to grab a bite to eat and ordered a taxi to arrive in about an hour. It was either a 15 minute walk or a 5 minute taxi but we had been drinking and decided on the latter.

All the men quickly freshened up and we waited for Donna to show her face but when she walked into the room our jaws dropped. Donna had on this figure hugging dress, the shortness showing glimpses of her fine little arse and she finished the outfit off with glimmering tights and high heels

Taxi arrived, door bell rang and my Dad insisted I sit in the front as it was only right for the birthday boy to get prime seat. I felt honoured but when the journey began realised Donna was in the back with the 3 of them and I should have declined the front seat.

I could here giggles and when I turned I could see my Dads hand playfully resting on Donnas knee as he told a joke. My only concern was to make sure she was ok and as I turned a little more our eyes met and she blew me a kiss as if to say I am ok

The journey was short, we paid the taxi and went into this nice old country pub to grab a bite and continue our drinking

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Nice

Food was ordered and drinks flowed throughout the night, the conversation was great, banter and crude behaviour but Donna held her own.

I noticed she was becoming the centre of attention with my uncles and Dad leaning into her at every opportunity, hands finding there way onto her legs but it wasn’t unusual behaviour for them and I brushed it off without a second thought.

Finishing this amazing steak bought the need for a cigarette and I signalled for Donna to join me for the last of my packet. We made an excuse and decided to get a little fresh air but also wanted a little kiss and cuddle whilst having our little vice

We both commented how well the evening was going and I jokingly told her that my Dad and uncles were perverts and apologised for the wondering hands. She replied with a glint in her eye saying she’s had worse and it’s not a big deal

We finished up and went back inside, it was my round of drinks and Donna joined them back at the table. It took a little time to get in the order and when I looked in the mirror behind the bar I could see my Dad and uncles surrounding her.

I could vaguely make out my Dad sat opposite stroking her legs and uncles sitting each side with there hands trying to pull her skirt higher as they were all laughing but it started to bother me how over friendly they were becoming.

By *avid101999Couple  over a year ago

northampton

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Great start

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

The pub called in last orders and we decided to grab a few shots and call a taxi, my Dad said he would call the taxi and I should go get the shots in. Donna said don’t forget the cigarettes as and excused herself to the toilets. The bar was busy but I couldn’t see my uncles so assumed they were helping my dad call the taxi.

I returned with the shots and sat at the table and then a little time went before Donna appeared from the toilets looking a little blushed and pulling down her dress, she walked up to me and planted a kiss on my lips which turned into a passionate snog but she tasted and smelt a little different.

A few minutes later my Dad and uncles appeared from the toilets but as it was the same entrance hall leading to both men and women’s I thought nothing of it. We downed our drinks and the bar staff ushered us from the pub

My Dad turned to us and said he couldn’t get a taxi but we will have to walk the 15 minutes back to his and through a little wooded area and Donna would need to remove her heels otherwise she could sink into the mud.

Donna looked at me and said did you get the cigarettes and in my haste of wondering where everyone was I said no, as a vice she always needed one before bed and pleaded with me to go get some

The bar was closed and no way of getting back in but my Dad mentioned a working mans club a few miles down the road and a fit man like me would do it in a couple of hours (there and back). Donna looked at me and pleaded with a sad look on her face and said she will be fine walking home with 3 strong men.

My Dad and uncles assured me they would look after her until I returned and with the encouragement of everyone I agreed to go and get some cigarettes and said I would be as fast as I could.

About 15 minutes into my journey I began to feel a little cold and then noticed I had left my jacket including my wallet back at the pub, I had no means of paying for cigarettes and my heart sunk at the thought of letting Donna down.

I was beginning to fall for Donna and the very thought of letting her down sent me into a little panic and I ran back to the pub to see if I could attract someone’s attention and get my jacket

When I got back to the pub, the lights were off and my heart sank further and so I started to walk back to my Dad’s thinking about how disappointed Donna was going to be with me

I got to the woods and could see the lights of the country houses the other side and thought that will help me navigate the final part of my journey before having to explain myself to Donna.

As I approached the end of the woods I could hear some voices and thought some other people were doing the same journey home and continued to walk towards the lighter area

As I continued to walk the voices became clearer and I could hear my uncles and Dad. I didn’t think it odd that I have caught up with them, especially knowing how much we had all d*unk during my birthday celebrations.

As the voices became louder I decided to creep along thinking I would jump out and scare everyone. Instead what I saw made my heart sink to its lowest point and a sight that has stayed with me my whole life.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

dont leave us hanging!. xxx

As I crept, behind the nearest tree I looked around and there Donna on her knees, my two uncles were standing each side of her and telling Donna to take out there cocks like a good little slut. Don’t be a shy slut, I heard one uncle say as the other followed up with you weren’t shy in the toilets at the pub

I doubt she could concentrate or hear my uncles because now my attention was on something else, my dad had his thick veiny cock down Donna’s throat and it is something I will never forget.

He wasn’t allowing Donna to suck his cock, instead he was throat fucking her hard and grabbing her head forcing it down and making her gag and dribble huge amounts of spit all over his cock. He was telling Donna that it was her fault for being on her knees, blaming those ridiculous slut heels still on her feet.

I had a sickening feeling rush over me, my new girlfriend, someone I had began to fall in love with was being throat fucked only metres away by my Dad. My uncles had forced her hands down there trousers and I could see her wanking them hard as they called her a good little whore.

My Dad was content with making her choose his cock over the air she was breathing and I could hear his heavy balls slapping her face with every forceful thrust.

I knew you were a little slut the moment I grabbed your arse at my home and now I know the rumours are true. Rumours I thought to myself, why does he think she is a slut. It seemed obvious with the sight before me, but then he said my mum had told him the rumours my friends had told her and that he was to find out if she truly is.

My parents had split many years ago and they have always looked out for me as a couple, but this was going beyond any normal family behaviour, it was making me feel sick but I kept quiet and watched from the events from afar.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

My Dad was clearly taking the lead and had Face fucked Donna into a slobbering wreck, his thick veiny cock stretching her mouth wide so she had no room to breathe

I stood amazed but also quietly trying not to make a noise. I listened as Donna gagged and slurped trying to fit him all in whilst he called her a good little slut that is only fit for one thing.

Where only my mouth had been was now my Dads cock and then I noticed Donna starting to moan at every thrust hitting the back of her throat. I looked down to her knees and saw the hands of my uncles rubbing the gusset of her tights telling my Dad they can feel how wet this little slut is

He stopped throat fucking Donna and pulls his cock from her mouth but orders her to keep it open and she listens intently and does as he says. Mascara is running down her cheeks and he remarks what a good little whore she is and Donna nods her head letting him know he is right but she never loses eye contact and also keeping an open mouth.

Come here you two and take your cocks out, it’s about time you both used her mouth. My uncles jumped at the chance and moved around so that each cock was placed either side of her face. My Dad had control of her head and forced her throat down on each cock until a popping noise to show they had gone deep into the back of her throat.

He kept alternately taking her head from one uncle to the other and after a few thrusts each he would swap her to the next. Without warning my Dad grabbed her hair and pulled Donna up onto her feet and then proceeded to slap her face and ordering her to answer him.

What are you, he kept saying over and over. Then my heart sunk and my ears heard her say I am a slut... is that what you wanted to hear. I knew it the moment I saw you, now it’s time for me and my brothers take you back to mine for a sluts lesson. My son won’t be back for hours and now you are going to be our little fucktoy.

She looked at them, nooded and they led her from the woods and towards his house. I stood with a few tears flowing down my cheeks but transfixed on what was happening to Donna.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

damn

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I follow at a safe distance behind as I watch my Dad and uncles virtually drag Donna to the back gate and over the big garden towards the patio and into the sliding double doors at the back. One of the uncles turns the lounge light on as the other two still have her in a tight hold.

In the rush they leave the sliding door slightly open and throw Donna onto the sofa, her hair a mess, immaculate dress riding up above the waste band of her tights and one of the heels kicked across the room whilst she is still wearing the other

I sit myself on the patio furniture head in my hands and can’t believe this is happening on my birthday, all I hear is my Dad commanding the situation and now telling Donna her slut lesson is just beginning

He walks up to her and kicks open her legs, reaches down and rips the gusset of her tights as she gasps in anticipation. Then his strong hands rips her knickers and reveals a wet sticky mess that is now under his control

My uncles sit each side of Donna and pull her legs wider so my Dad has full access to her sticky little cunt. Within seconds his his fingers are working her up and down, I hear her squelching under his expert hand as he places his free hand pushing down on her pelvis.

Donna starts to scream as he works her tirelessly, calling her his little slut and she is responding to everything he is saying. Give me that juice you little cunt, show me what a total slut you are. His fingers working her over and with a big push on her pelvis releases his finger and she explodes all over him screaming fuck fuck fuck

My young eyes seeing this for the first time, thinking she had just pissed all over my Dad was a hilarious moment for me until I heard him say I knew your where a squiring little whore. I had heard the term among my friends but had never seen it happen and now my Dad had made Donna squirt when I haven’t even touched her pussy.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing as my perverted Dad and uncles started to rip her dress f

and then started to undress themselves. My Dad ordered Donna to her knees as they all took a seat upon the sofa. Now show us what a slut you are as each one of them lifted there legs and grabbed down pulling there own arse cheeks apart.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

I could see the hunger in Donna’s eyes, something she had never shown me in the two months we had been dating. She positioned herself over one of my uncles and began rimming and sucking on his dirty arse whilst blowing spit bubbles into it.

They were all wanking at the sight and the moans coming from my uncle showed his appreciation. Donna moved along the line and began the same routine with the second uncle until he as well was moaning in appreciation

She then moved along the line until she reached my Dad and instead of letting him wank she reached her area around and took his thick veiny cock and started wanking him hard as she ate his arse. Without warning Donna inserted a finger into him and worked him whilst he called her a vile little cunt that now belonged to him.

She stopped, stood up and nodded to signify what he already knew. Donna had become his little fucktoy slut and there was nothing I could do as I hid in the shadows

My Dad stood took her hand and pulled her into him as they kissed passionately, I could see her hands working down his torso until she reached his cock and placed them around it whilst they embraced

My uncles feeling left out joined the two of them and stood behind her and placed a hand down below and started to finger fuck her as she revelled in the moment letting out a huge gasp when her legs started to shake

Donna was buckling at the knees as they worked her juicy squelching cunt to another squirting orgasm whilst kissing my Dad, she made a complete mess of the floor and apologised once she broke the kiss

That wasn’t good enough for my commanding father as he grabbed her hair and yelled at her to clean up that mess with her tongue and pushed her down. Now lick that mess slut and Donna obeyed as she began to lap up her juices.

That isn’t good enough slut and he placed a foot upon the back of her head to make sure she didn’t miss a drop, better now bend over that fucking chair

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Porthcawl

west midlands

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

More please

Fantastic more please

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Didcot

I said bend over that chair slut, taking a fistful of hair he drags my Donna across the living room and to the chair. Kicking her legs apart he grabs the her arms and positions them behind her back and holds them in place with one of his big hands.

My Dad looks at one of my uncles and tells him to sit in the chair and tells the other to make some drinks to quench some well earned thirst. None for slut he smirks, not until she drains all of us first

He pushes himself forward and Donna is now fully bent over engulfing one of my uncles cocks down her throat, with no hands to steady herself her top half is at the control of my uncle. With his hands firmly at the back of her head he begins to make her gag, globs of spit running down over his cock and balls.

My other uncle returns with the drinks and hands them over to his brothers and they raise a toast, to my new little fucktoy my Dad says with a huge grin across his face, such a willing little slut. To the slut they all toast and begin to laugh.

The returning uncle then grabs a hold Donnas breasts and begins to squeeze the nipples hard causing her to scream with a mouthful of cock, respondent little whore he says

My Dad still has Donna’s arms locked behind her back and says time for the sluts cunt to be stretched. He moves forward and places his fat veiny cock at the entrance of her cunt and says if you want it then try to push your arse back and down upon it little whore. Can you hear what I am saying slut, mmmhhmmm comes a muffled response but my uncle is not letting her escape his hands.

Donna is wriggling and trying to escape so she can impale her wet cunt upon my Dads cock, little muffled screams to show how much she wants him to stretch her. They all begin to taunt and laugh at her as my Dad pulls her off my uncles cock places his spare hand across her throat and says disappointing little sluts get nothing.

Is that what you want slut, a shake of her head indicates she needs all of them now, and both my uncles stand before her. We can’t hear you fucktoy, yes I need all of you please and they both slap her across the face. Open that vile little slut mouth my Dad orders and once it is open each uncle spits within it before the returning uncle sits himself upon the chair.

My Dad pushes her back over and upon his cock and without any warning shoves his fat veiny cock all the way into Donna’s wet cunt. He is not giving her any room to manoeuvre and begins to fuck her hard and furiously with the look of a possessed animal across his face.

Porthcawl

My Dad had total control of Donna and my heart was pounding so fast as a mixed set of feelings rushed over me. It started to stir something deep down inside and my cock started to strain in my boxers

What was going on with me, was this the start of my sexual journey seeing my Dad and his two brothers teaching my Donna a sluts lesson, I released my cock and began to slowly wank as I watched everything unfold.

The sounds from Donna were amazing, from the devine squelching her cunt was making to the muffled gagging as my uncles cock was forced down the back of her throat. She looked amazing as they used her like a slut, the slut my friends had warned me about.

Donna’s moans became louder, my Dad releasing her arms so she could grab the cock of my other uncle. Being spit roasted in front of my eyes, I felt like running in and have her grab my cock with her spare hand but I didn’t and sat quietly as it all unfolded.

My Dad was like a man possessed, pounding her hard as he grabbed her throat and slapped her arse so she knew he meant business. Donna’s body started to shake and an immense orgasm flowing through her body she began to squirt hard pushing my Dad’s cock out of her juicy wet cunt.

Your turn he told my uncle and without hesitation he took his cock from her hand and positioned himself behind Donna, my Dad had fully stretched her tight little hole and he slipped in with ease.

Look at this little whore, he started to taunt, standing above with her juices running down his thick veiny cock and balls. Get your slutty little throat further down my brothers cock he barked and placed his foot on the back of Donna’s head to make sure she did.

Donna was in slut heaven, forcibly fucked as her body shook again, convulsing and squirting juices upon my uncle. My mind wondered back to the pub, thinking about what actually happened in the toilets, I doubt she had enough time to be fucked but did she have there cocks down her throat whilst they planned a way of trying to get rid of me.

By *appyChap91Man  over a year ago

Hull

millstreet

By *vembigMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Great story man

My cock was the hardest it had ever been as I continued to watch Donna being taught a sluts lesson. Edging myself slowly as I reached crescendo after crescendo.

My Dad released his foot because Donna’s body was shaking uncontrollably, then he told the last uncle to take over. He didn’t hesitate and pushed her to the floor on all fours, not yet my Dad quipped as he sat down and placed her hands either side of him. Now fuck the little whore, no more words needed my uncle sunk his cock into her wet little cunt.

Donna’s head was plunged deep into my dads arse whilst she began to wank him once more, my other uncle positioned to the side and grabbing the free hand and placing it over his cock. Suck that old man arse my uncles began to taunt and laugh.

My Dad grabbed Donna’s hair and pulled her from eating his arse and plunged her throat down on his thick veiny cock. Quite unusually he contortioned his leg around the back of her head and grabbed it tight so that she could only remain deep throating him in a vice like grip.

Listen slut if you can’t handle it then tap out, do you understand, a muffled mmhmmm coming from her engorged mouthful. I could see her trying to pull away as the bile flowed down his cock and balls. She was fighting it and didn’t want to tap out, her body convulsing and pushing my uncles cock out of her soaking cunt.

Every time she pushed him out he plunged straight back in and smacked her little arse redder. He had built a impressive rhythm which came to an end when Donna could no longer take any more, tapping out as her juices exploded over my uncle.

Filthy little cunt has squirted over everyone apart from my son, that’s the first time I heard myself being mentioned during this whole time. Donna had collapsed on the floor gasping for air, I felt sorry for her but this surely wasn’t the end.

By *otdahellMan  over a year ago

Filton

Barnsley

Go grab the lube from the drawer over there, I still use it on the boys mum I here my Dad explain. Do you remember the time with all 3 of us when she was younger my uncles continued to say. They all looked at eachother with a wicked smile across there faces.

Time this slut had all her holes filled marks my Dad, he grabs Donna by the hair and up towards his position on the sofa he now obtains. She straddles him as he lay there, looking into his eyes with lust and lowers herself upon his thick veiny cock.

Donna starts to grind and ride my Dad, slapping herself down as he stretches her like never before. Gasping with every single thrust of his willing cock as it sinks deep into her wet thirsty cunt. Your not supposed to enjoy it this much slut, then looking over to an uncle tells him to lube up and come from behind her.

My uncle doesn’t need convincing and lubes his cock and then some fingers, he inserts one and then two fingers into her puckered little arse. She turns to him, what are you waiting for a second invitation, put that fucking cock into my tight little arse. This was the first time I heard Donna demand it, and I began to wank faster and harder as she did.

Little sluts don’t demand my other uncle shouts, jumping up on the sofa to the side of her face and grabs her hair and forces her mouth down upon his hardened cock. Now brother get your cock in her remaining fuckslut hole and with a little push he eases the head into her pulsating arse. Little by little he eases in as she begins to scream deep from the bottom of her stomach as all 3 cocks start filling her hungry fuck holes.

By *lickchickWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Porthcawl

Lucky bitch

By *.A.W 72Man  over a year ago

St austell

"Lucky bitch"
I take it you would love some of that ( air tight )

west midlands

Didcot

My heart is thumping, the girl of my dreams was there infront of my very eyes, my Dads cock buried deep in her greedy wet cunt whilst my uncles occupied her other holes.

The muffled screams and moans were incredible as they kept saying what a dirty little fucktoy whore she was. I didn’t know where to look as they started to aggressively fuck her, I had no idea a women’s body could take such a fucking and I could feel the pre cum ozzing from my cock as I bought myself to another close called orgasm.

The sunken feeling in my heart was being replaced with lust as I saw for myself what my friends always knew. Donna was indeed a slut and I just had to accept what she was, my Dad and uncles showing me exactly the girl I was dating and falling for.

The screams grew louder as they bought her to a crescendo of orgasms, each one rippling through her little body and making her shake uncontrollably. I just sat amazed at the sight before me, asking myself would it be different if I had seen others do this to her, let alone it being with my family.

This is one filthy fucktoy said my Dad, fuck yes she is, came the reply. They are fucking her tirelessly and ferociously and suddenly my uncle who is taking her arse shouts he can’t hold on much longer and my other uncle confirming he is close aswell.

My uncle is slamming his cock deep into her arse, then all the way out, leaving it pulsating and gaping. A few more of those and he grips tighter on Donna’s hips, shouting he is cumming as his cock pulsates and shoots heavily into that pulsating fuck hole. FUCK is all I hear from him but the screams from Donna are loud and she takes her head from my uncles cock, shakes violently whilst screaming yes and squirts my Dads fat veiny cock from her insatiably greedy cunt.

Don’t you stop sucking my cock and my uncle forces her head back onto it, my Dad also finding her greedy wet cunt accommodating as they get back to it. Donna’s arse is still gaping and my spent uncle rolls away whilst his cum flows freely down to her pussy and over my dads cock and balls.

A few more thrusts from the remaining uncle and he is also shouting, grabbing Donna’s head hard and unloading into her willing slutty mouth. She can’t swallow but begins to gag as the hot cum overspills and when he releases her head he falls backwards whilst his hard cock shoots a few streams across her gorgeous face.

This leaves my Dad pounding that squelching cunt, he is fucking Donna with everything he has but the dirty bastard has seen and done it all and doesn’t cum easily. He tells my uncles to lift her up and off him but to continue holding the slut in the air.

He stands himself, a sweaty sticky mess but I begin to admire his stamina, he was very much domineering man and I was still a boy who needed to lose my virginity. He moves forward, cock glistening with everyone’s juices and shoves that fat veiny cock into Donna’s juicy cunt, grabs her throat and begins to fuck her extremely hard.

He is like a fucking machine and his heavy balls are slapping Donna into a frenzy, she is begging him to fuck her harder, yelling at him every time she is close to an orgasm. The uncles begin to slap her pert little breasts and they all demand she tell them what she is, I am a slut and your slut comes out of my girlfriends mouth.

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

submissive land

Now if only could get my wife to be such a slut more please OP

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

An evil smirk comes over my Dads face, I knew you would become my slut the moment you walked through my door.

His pace picks up but he is far from finished, he tells my uncles to let the slut go and Donna wraps her legs around him and sinks down upon his fat veiny cock

My Dad has her held in his arms, standing whilst sinking his cock slowly and deeply into her. They start to kiss sensually and passionately, the same kisses that are normally reserved for me. At that very moment I knew I had lost her to him, my heart sank but I never let go of my cock as there bodies became one.

They were fucking but not as before, the screams however were becoming louder and Donna’s body kept bucking whilst her mind was being transfixed into into an emotional giddy state. She was screaming at him I am yours and having an unbelievably heavy orgasm which bought a huge grin across his face.

Look at this boys, the little slut is mine and nothing can stop that now. I need to cum and this slut will take it deep in her sticky little cunt, he then lifts Donna off and turns her towards me.

Pushing Donna towards the sliding doors and onto all fours, he had placed her in a position where she was now looking straight at me. Our eyes met and she started to panic Fuck no, fuck fuck no and she tried to wriggle free. My Dad not knowing what was going on firmly told her to shut the fuck up and slammed his cock into her cunt.

I could see the fear in Donna’s eyes and some tears roll down her cheeks but my Dad was unaware at how she felt and was fucking her harder than ever. Slowly I saw her fears begin to disappear and her eyes roll to the back of her head as he slammed deep and hard. Her breathing became heavier and she started to moan and beg him to fuck her even harder

The look on her face was amazing as orgasms began to rip through her body. My cock and balls were aching and I knew I needed a release but kept calm because deep down I didn’t want my Dad to stop until he had cum.

This slut can take a pounding boys but I need to fill her up before my son comes home and a cackled laugh comes out of my Dads mouth, I pluck up the courage and say loudly too late Dad, I have been here for hours.

Instead of stopping he kept fucking her and looked directly at me, a big animal like grin displayed across his face. He grabbed hold of Donna’s sunken head and pulls it up until she is looking at me again. His pace quickens and his balls are smacking her clit with deeper harder thrusts, tell my son where you want my cum, tell him whore and then he pushes her head a couple of times to encourage her words.

Donna’s body is shaking as if an earthquake had hit the countryside, I want it in my cunt sir, I am begging you please cum deep inside of me. That was all he needed to hear and with an almighty roar he grabbed her torso, arched her back upwards and started pumping her full of his hot cum.

The look on his face as he claimed his prize was immense, a smile so deviant as he looked straight at me. Happy Birthday Son, now you know Donna to be the slut everyone else knew she was.

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Love it

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *vembigMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Great story msn, is there going to be a second chapter?

Amazing story

Didcot

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Donna stared straight at me with sorrow in her eyes, I do love you and think you know that but I need to be treated like a cheap whore and your Dad and uncles gave me why I desperately needed.

I looked sheepish and nodded, still slowly wanking my cock whilst my head started to spin. Come in son, out of that cold and it’s time for you to become a man. Donna looked at him and clapped her hands, yes let’s see what we can do.

She leant out and grabbed my hand, pulling me inside and began kissing my lips whilst grabbing hold of my cock. It twitched and Leaked pre cum leaked all over her hand, my Dad placing his arm around my shoulder and then ordering my gf / his slut to lay on the sofa.

Go on Son, fill your boots he began to laugh. I walked over and sunk to my knees pulling Donna towards me. My cock rubbing her swollen well used cunt just as my Dads cum ozzed from her. I couldn’t believe what I was just about to do and pushed forward, wow what a feeling, the soft clench of her cunt grabbing my cock in.

I started to slowly fuck Donna, in and out as I gradually pick up the pace. I had worked myself up so much I knew I wasn’t going to last and started to caress Donna’s face. She was joining my rhythm and leaking cum all over me, even the revolt of being covered in my Dads cum couldn’t stop me from continuing.

Without warning I grunted and came hard, my body pulsating over and over again as wave after wave of hot sticky cum left my cock. I couldn’t stop cumming and had edged myself so much that it seemed like I would never stop

Laughter flooded the room as my uncles ribbed me saying how pathetic that was, my Dad quickly putting them in there place and telling them they didn’t last much longer on first attempts. As I began to go limp, I pulled myself out of Donna and big gloops of cum pushed itself out of her and over my thighs.

My Dad took Donna by the hand, kissed her passionately and told her to take a shower. She disappeared into the bathroom and I was chucked a beer. Welcome to the club Son, you have become a man but we still have time infront of us before you go home tomorrow. I didn’t fully understand what was being said, sipped my beer and took a seat.

pinxton

A little time passed and Donna returned from her shower, a towel wrapped around her waist and also her long auburn hair tied in a bun. I looked up and smiled but instead of coming over to me she walked toward my Dad and sat upon his knee.

Many years later I learnt this was a signal of respect, the slut had been turned and belonged to another man, it only felt natural to be by his side. Jealousy came over me and I began to say something but was then interrupted by my Dad.

Sit down Son, be quiet because this body now belongs to me. Donna is no longer sweet little girlfriend when I am around, she finds her place as my slut and beside me. This isn’t a joke to me, it’s what I do and these two misfits, pointing to my uncles, often join me on adventures.

He turned Donna’s head and passionately kissed her, running his hands down her body and parting her legs so I could see her glistening wet pussy. His hands began to caress her thighs and found there way to her wet little lips and began sliding up and down, making her moan in pleasure.

Now do as we say whilst me and your uncles closely show you what a deep throating little whore Donna is for an older cock. He took the towel from her body and placed them onto the floor before telling her to take her place upon it.

Now let’s show him how this little cunt gags on our cocks, Donna looks at me, whispers sorry and then looks back towards them before instinctively opening her mouth. The three of them drop there trousers to reveal semi hardened cocks and moved around her so she becomes surrounded.

Stand up son, get a better view of this and my Dad shoved his cock into Donna’s throat whilst my two uncles wanked in close proximity. They began pulling her hair and slapping her tits until my Dad grabbed the back of her head. I could see his cock grow, thicken with bulging veins as he began to throat fuck his slut.

The sounds were immense, the gagging and slurping outstanding and even when my Dad released Donna’s head she would pull him back and make herself gag until she couldn’t take anymore. My uncles wanted some of that and grabbed her hair pulling her throat from cock to cock.

All three of them seemed more turned on knowing I was standing directly behind them watching intently as my gorgeous Donna was getting furiously throat fucked by each of them. This whore can definitely take cock down her slutty mouth they began to laugh

Are you watching boy, look at her, look at how this whore loves meaty cock, they taunted she is such a complete little fucktoy. The spit and bile cascaded down there cocks and over the floor and then my Dad turned to me, grab a handful of that bile Son and feed it back into her little fuckhole mouth.

I felt a little included and did as asked and they pulled Donna’s head and positioned it facing up as I let the slobber feed down from my fingers into a willing open mouth. They gave her no rest bite and kept passing her from one cock to the other.

The pace built and I could see the sweat pouring down there faces as they worked my Donna’s throat so expertly. I could see one of my uncles tense and he pulled her head from his cock and exploded over her face. The other uncle followed shortly doing the exact same thing and his cum joined his brothers upon her face.

Donna had cum dripping over her eyes, down her cheeks and over her breasts until it reached the towels beneath. My Dad is looking down upon his slut and I could see how close he was, the excitement building and begins forcibly extracting delicious sounds whilst teaching her how to properly deep throat.

Grab the Polaroid camera he tells one of my uncles and grabs Donna’s head in a vice like grip. His body begins to jerk and I see his thick veiny cock pulsate and fill her mouth with hot salty cum. He pulls out a little early and his last wave splatters upon her face.

He barks, open that slutty fuck hole before swallowing, Donna does as he asks without question. Grabbing the Polaroid from his brother he takes a photo of her cum covered face and huge deposit of cum within her mouth and then allows her to swallow.

Donna begins to swallow everything without wasting a drop before spooning the remains across her face into her mouth. She looks to her tits and floor then clears every last drop before licking her lips.

Here you go son, my Dad throws the developed picture over to me, take a memento of this cum loving whore.

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

Donna gets pulled to her feet and kisses my Dad passionately before thanking all of them for that salty sweet sticky mess.

Never leaving his side, not even looking over at me whilst in his presence and hanging on his every word. He looks at his brothers and says it’s time for you two to get yourselves home.

This little slut is coming to bed with me, the spare bedroom is yours Son, but the sluts lesson is far from over for this little whore. Do not disturb us and without another word he takes Donna by the hand and walks her upstairs.

My uncles thank me for being such a good sport and the eventful time they had with Donna, they begin to leave but look back and say it won’t be the last time they have that slut.

With them gone, the downstairs seemed empty and I took myself up to the spare room. Walking up the stairs I could hear the noises from my Dads bedroom, the familiar sounds of slurping and gagging.

My heart begins to pound faster and harder, unable to see what is happening but instead hearing every last detail. It stirs something deep down and my cock begins to harden.

south west

Telford

millstreet

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan  over a year ago

bedford

Laying in bed I could hear everything, the constant degradation my Dad is throwing at Donna telling her how much of a fuckpig she is behind closed doors. That physical and mental connection between them is mind blowing and I am forced to listen to every word, every crash of furniture and bang on the wall.

This is torture, my mind is racing not knowing what he is doing to my Donna, my cock is raging and I can’t help but wank at the deliciousness that is happening in the next room.

I am subjected to thuds and crashes and assume my Dad is throwing Donna around like a fuckdoll, a brutal filthy man creating his masterpiece and I am forced to imagine everything.

What is happening to me, am I really second best and has my Dad really taken Donna as his slut. The sounds from his bedroom confirm he has, his constant berating of me whilst forcing her to admit what she is over and over again.

I have lost count at the number of times Donna is screaming with orgasms and can only picture her delicious body shake as my Dads thick veiny cock is using her fuck holes like only he could. This has turned my mind, given me an experience I would never have thought possible and while my heart sinks my raging cock betrays me.

pinxton

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

Barnsley

God this makes me as uncomfortable as a black mirror episode

Telford

submissive land

Loving this

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

Good

west midlands

By *awhWoman  over a year ago

here

I need to meet your dad

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Ooommppphhhh

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Great story x

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great read, definitely looking forward to the next chapter

I am not going to get any sleep and right now I do not want that. Whilst my heart has been broken it is nothing in comparison to how Donna’s body must be feeling. The noises coming from the next room are vile yet tantalisingly and emotionally awe inspiring.

Donna is receiving the lesson of her life, my Dad viscous in approach and the torture of not knowing has giving me the most outrageous hard on. My balls are aching, my cock relentless and the appetite in the next room is insatiable.

I want to get up and see what’s happening, but have been told to stay away. Don’t disturb us was his last words to me, why am I obeying him? This isn’t right, I am in love with Donna yet it is my Dads thick veiny cock that is making her scream in pleasure and pain.

What I in comparison? Am I just a 5 minute wonder I ask myself. I have left my bed so many times, only to drop back onto it as fear stops me from going further.

Barnsley

Telford

Great story

I pick up the courage, my curiosity is killing me and the screams from Donna tormenting my very being. I have been ordered not to disturb but what’s the worse that can happen.

I get out of bed and try to be as quiet as possible, a few floor boards creak but I doubt they can hear me over the commotion that is playing out in his bedroom.

I get to the door, what am I doing I think, this is not what they want and I should go back. I am in two minds and my head lowers and I take one step back to my bedroom but my cock needs to see what is happening to my Donna.

Turning back I try to push the door quietly open, I am confronted by a delicious primal scene. They are both standing, my Dad has his belt clasped tightly around Donna’s neck and the other end wrapped around his knuckles. His spare forearm across her back so she is facing the floor and his thick veiny cock deep inside her wet squelching cunt.

He looks up at me, a wicked smirk across his face and then grabs Donna’s hair pulling her up so she can see me. The look upon her face is a twisted combination of pleasure and pain, the tightness of the belt squeezing every breathe from her body but the pleasure of him fucking her hard is clear to see.

Took your time joining us my Dad says, now go and sit in the chair over there!!!

And on that day a cuckold was borne.....

I take my place upon the seat and he continues his aggressive fucking of my Donna. He seems to have no morals, no conscience about what he is doing to his sons girlfriend.

Get your arse over to the chair slut, shoving Donna off his cock and pushing her over to me before snapping her back by the belt. It causes a gasp and slight fall before he grabs hold of her arm and throws her upon me.

Open that whore mouth and take his cock deep, I want my son to feel your moans and the trembles from your body as his Dad fucks you like the trashy little cunt you are.

With those words he places his foot upon Donna’s head and forces it upon my cock, sinking it to the back of her throat. Fuck that felt good and I heard the pop at the back of her throat as she slobberingly works me up and down.

He positions himself behind and grabs the belt tighter so Donna is choosing my cock over the air that is forced from her body. Then I felt his tremendous physical power as he begins to fuck her once more.

His forceful thrusting causing Donna’s body to convulse and shake uncontrollably, I can feel her very life being fucked from her body. Her legs tighten and I hear a splashing sound, she has forced my Dads cock from her wet cunt and exploded over his torso.

The moans surrounding my cock are sublime as her hands are shaking uncontrollably, he forced himself back in and whatever reason she is not giving up she is proving her worth.

Porthcawl

Telford

south west

By *newinkMan  over a year ago

Durham

west midlands

Donna’s willingness to please is her driving force to prove she can take it all. Her very ability to receive everything and give so much more is admirable, the very being of this slut shining brightly.

I pull her head from my saliva consumed cock and take a stand, in more ways than one. I see the venom in my Dads eyes and the sweat cascading down his body, take a seat Dad it’s about time I fucked my Donna for more than 5 minutes.

I get the feeling he is happy to rest and he takes his sticky fat cock from Donna’s wet cunt then takes a seat. Now it’s my turn, I think to myself don’t blow it boy, nice and steady.

I slide into her well used cunt and even though it has been brutally ravaged for hours it is still so receptive whilst greedily pulling me in. I grip Donna and begin to build a rhythm, my dad sitting there relaxed and pleased with his efforts but snapping himself into action as he pulls the belt hard and forces her slut mouth upon his cock.

He is more viscous on her mouth than I and is throat fucking her into a state, into a slobbering dribbling mess. The very sight of it has me gritting my teeth and I begin to fuck harder and deeper, my balls slapping away at Donna’s swollen clit.

I am fucking so hard that I begin to lift Donna onto the tip of her toes. The moans coming from her mouth as she slobbers down greedily on my Dads cock are a sign of what’s to come, her little body beginning to convulse.

My Dad realises what is coming and he tells me once she pushes me out I should clasp my hand around her clit and rub as fast as I can. The build up is immense as I feel the push building up inside Donna’s wet and well used cunt.

One final push and I am out, a stream of wetness hitting my torso. I do as instructed and quickly lay my hand flat and rub Donna’s clit vigorously, explosion after explosion follows. Her body cannot take much more and violently shakes as the mess hits me and the floor over and over again.

Wow, my first experience of making someone squirt is beyond words and it wasn’t just a couple of streams, the puddle below my feet showing I had done something special.

Donna looks spent but still willing, I caress her back as she returns to some form of normality and release the belt from her neck. The marks are clearly visible and will surely bruise, turning her around I lift her up and towards the bed. Collapsing down upon it I hold her sticky body on top and my raging cock slides into her greedy cunt.

I look over to my Dad and tell him it’s about time we finnish this little slut and that prompts him into action.

Near Bedford

Near Bedford

Father son double team, such a proud moment

My Dad moved over to the bed, gets behind and spits down over Donna’s little puckered arsehole. I can sense the fear as her body tenses and my Dads thick veiny cock is positioned over her little fuck hole.

Will it fit, Donna will be stretched wider than before and I could sense it. Once again she surprises me and pushes her arse towards my Dad indicating she was ready to take his thick veiny cock.

He pushes forward and Donna gasps, the look upon her face as he eases in is incredible. Pushing deeper into her tight little fuckhole makes her body tense then release and tense again. Mini orgasms are flooding through her very being and we have only just begun.

The tightness I feel around my cock is magnificent, Donna is completely full of cock and her breathing becomes heavier. We both start off slow to ease her into this and then begin to pick up the pace.

I can see every reaction etched upon Donna’s beautiful face and it stirs some aggression deep down as I clasp my hands around her sore throat. I begin to fuck her wet cunt harder whilst my Dad takes control of her gaping arse.

Telford

More

Loving this story

We are aggressively fucking Donna to the very limits her body can take. Pushing, grabbing, face slapping and spitting as we combine our efforts in a sticky sweet mess.

The number of vigorous body shakes and explosions have become the normality, the combination from all 3 of us is immense. My Dad is constantly reminding us of the control he has over Donna, grabbing her hair and biting her neck hard as he instructs her to tell me what she is.

Donna is shouting I am your whore, your piece of fuckmeat, yours to do as you want and when you want. Both looking at me with huge wicked smirks and this gets the required reactions as I grab the slut harder, squeezing each breathe from her as the sweat is pouring from us.

I am very much part of this, at the centre of everything, my inclusion in this sluts lesson as important as the one being given to Donna.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

WOW

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

By *bw for fun againCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Donna is broken, her body giving way to a combination of extreme pleasure and fatigue. My Dad relentless in his ability to get the responses of a compliant slut.

We are giving Donna everything she desires and so much more, what is normality in this fucked up kink crazed world? We are embarking on the beginning of a journey whilst completing the cycle of this wonderful night.

I am getting close to my final explosion, my balls aching for release and I can tell by the expressions on Donna and my Dad that they are close. We all need that final element the missing piece for conclusion of this darkened filth.

It hits my Dad, clear as day.... He looks straight at me, deep into my soul and demands an answer. What is this slut, tell me now Son what is she!!!

As we continue to fuck hard, both of them looking intently at me, I aggressively answer the question. She is my fucked up vile little cunt of a slut girlfriend, but she is also your fuckpig and piece of fuckmeat. I will allow this little slut to come crawling to you anytime that is required because that is what she needs in this stage of her life.

My Dad begins to tense, his face scrunched and he let’s out the almighty roar of an alpha Lion. His balls empty into her tight little arse and causes an immense reaction from Donna. She is trying to push me out but I hold firm, the explosion surrounding my cock and I grab her beautiful face and begin to cum deep inside her pulsating little cunt.

We all crumble in exhaustion, our bodies entwined and our breathing fast and heavy. It takes forever to recover, none of us moving as cum pours out of Donna and all over us. My Dad eventually musters the energy to roll himself away, daylight has broken and he drags himself to his feet.

He throws us a couple of towels from the ottoman and grabs himself some loose fitting clothes. You two stay in this bed and rest, I am going over to your mums for some breakfast and a cuppa.

As we lay there Donna has her head on my chest and starts drifts off, her little body is trembling non stop. Only years later I learn she is seeking comfort from her exploits, the need for aftercare as her adrenalin and endorphins return to normality.

Ok Dad, say hi to mum for me and see you another time.....

That is a wrap, it’s not to everyone’s taste and would be a boring world if all conformed to the same set of kinks.

Some of you liked the very nature of the primal carnage set before you and some of you also picked up other kinks such as cuckolding, willingness to please, proving worth, respect, trust, the unknown.

We are all unique minded individuals, some of us here to take care of a deep sexual frustration whilst fucking with as many as possible and others are here to explore the possibilities of an exciting long term adventure.

No one is right or wrong and entitled to opinions with what they seek, I myself need a mental connection which comes from being involved in BDSM for 25 years. Trust, bond, boundaries, dynamics are all familiar words you will find within the genre and can only be explored once you have that long term connection.

BDSM is much more than the primal carnage of the story, it isn’t about hard fucking at all times but those that venture into this world can discover those delights for themselves.

I will end by thanking you all for reading and liking the story, maybe Donna will return for part 2 and a year later on my 21st birthday celebrations.

submissive land

Wonderful story ty OP

Amazing story. Thank you!

Near Bedford

Thanks for writing, hope Donna makes a return, maybe even hear what the mum got for breakfast?

south west

Great story, thankyou OP

west midlands

thank you for the great story. xxxx

Telford

Thank you

By *bw for fun againCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Great story well done xxx

So naughty, so enjoyable, thank you x

Porthcawl

Thanks for all the likes and pm’s appreciating the the post

By *rink2019Man  over a year ago

oxford

Very good read every woman should be like Donna.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic story OP thanks for shareing

By *aughtymcnaughtyMan  over a year ago

Reading

A very, very good story and one that needs sharing!!

By *ver-Ready!!!Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Brilliant read thanks the the author

By *ver-Ready!!!Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

I was wondering when the boyfriend was gonna get some

Wow wat a great story xxx

Great story

A good read!!

By *assunach and CuimreachCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

perfect little whore.

By *usin73Woman  over a year ago

now that would telling

From one Donna to another. This story is brilliant well written set my mood for the rest of the day....wet n horny xx

Dad arrives at the mums for breakfast, with spare key lets himself in and hears some familiar noises coming from the bedroom above.

He walks upstairs, muffled screams coming from his ex wives bedroom, opens the door and walks straight into a carnal mess where two uncles are entwined with the mother.

She looks up at him with pure lust and says ‘I hear our plan to teach Donna a sluts lesson went extremely well, now come here and take what’s yours’...... to be continued!!!

Telford

Near Bedford

More more more please

Telford

Miss you...

Telford

Any more

I have decided to take a break from Fab, maybe one day I will be return and continue the story but thank you all for liking it

Great story

What a great read!

"Lucky bitch"

Totally agree with you yummy ??

"Lucky bitch"

Totally agree with you yummy ??

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Love this

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Donna happy to find the life she needs a good caning for being such a cum slut needed though.

Porthcawl

» Add a new message to this topic