FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My gay fantasy

My gay fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve had a thought about meeting a ‘couple’ I arrive and the man says put this blindfold on and go to the bedroom and strip.

I do as I’m told. I’m standing there naked and the guy enters and handcuffs me saying she’ll be in shortly. I never hear the door open and say hello. I can hear something and then the guy grabs my cock and says that his wife isn’t here at all.

I realise I’m trapped and he says he’s going to gag me and it only comes off to suck cock. He gags me and keeps telling me how I’m trapped and going to learn how to pleasure a man.

He says get on your knees and I’ll take the gag off. As he does I say I don’t want this and he tells me to be quiet and suck. As I do he starts face fucking me calling me his slut. Telling me the better job I do the softer he’ll go. He gets close, gags me bends me over the bed and says now the real fun starts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j73Couple (MM)  over a year ago

edge of Manchester

Haha who’s a naughty boy then...

By *leemasseurMan  over a year ago

scarborough

yan best get round then

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As he bends me over this time and ties my hands, he starts to tease his hard cock between my cheeks rubbing it up and down. Asking me if I’m ready to be ruined. I struggle saying no under the gag but as I do I feel him stretching me out. He tells me that’s the hard part over. ‘Now I’m inside you I don’t stop until I’m satisfied’

He starts to go slow and deep and as he does I start to enjoy it. I feel his balls touch mine he’s that deep. He then pulls almost all the way out leaving his tip in and then goes again a little faster. Then faster still. Until eventually he’s fucking me with a rhythm. My pleads of no turn to moans as he starts to moan. Telling me that the more I relax the better it’ll be

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

» Add a new message to this topic