FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Rope Perspective

The Rope Perspective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hat Guy with the Ropes OP   Man  over a year ago

Kingston upon Hull

Ties That Bind 1

Rope Perspective.....

You enter the darkened room ready blindfolded, wearing white lace bra and panties with pink edging and bows. You hold onto my big hand and feel the thick carpet beneath your feet as you walk unsteadily across the room. I sit you down on a leather stool. You feel my strong, confident hands on your neck, shoulders then down your arms.

I slip the first rope over your head, under your breasts and around your neck, working quickly on a simple beast harness. I then tie reach arm with a bend and secure the wrists.

I lift your chin and kiss you gently on the lips, motioning you to stand. I begin a scorpion rig around your buttocks which goes between your thighs, spreading your pussy and ass. I can see your panties are already wet, your juices flowing even before you enter the room.

Your body starts to relax into the restraint. You are completely under my control but you know what is coming, what to expect. Your head swims as my hands work confidently on first your left, then your right leg. Once you are fully bound I begin to snip away your bra and panties, cutting the thin material and pulling them away to reveal your breasts and pussy.

The clamps I apply to your nipples can be tightened with a small screw, which I adjust until you can just bear it. With your tits tied tight in hessian rope they look gorgeously swollen.

I lift you and place you on your back on a soft bed with linen sheets. You hear a clinking sound and suddenly recoil as I press the first ice cube against your nipple. A wave of intense pleasure floods through your body, tightening the muscles in your vagina.

The second ice cube I press against your engorged clitoris.....The ice cube was a shock which tightened your vaginal muscles again  and took your breath away. Your pussy had already been hot with anticipation of tonight, and was now leaking lasciviously, uncontrollably. After the cold, the warmth of my mouth was delicious and you gave yourself over to the gentle sucking and licking. Everything was so gentle, too gentle and you strained at your ropes to work your desperate cunt against my mouth. The more you strained the less I gave, until you felt the ice again, shocking and stabbing through you. More cubes were pushed into your vagina, but quickly melted, causing a stream of melt water and pussy juice to flow out and down, dribbling over your anus.

Then, my mouth again, this time more urgently. I feel I am losing control, wanting you to cum, thrusting my tongue inside you while pushing your legs apart. My cock is rigid, and I'm thrusting against the side of the bed as my mouth fucks your pussy.

*Just in time, I pull away.

You beg me not to stop, pleading in language you should never use. I gaze down at you, your hips rolling against nothing and I breath deeply, regaining my composure. The sight of you, so beautifully bound makes my head swim.

My attention switches to your breasts, the nipples still clamped. I release them and again a pulse courses through your body, seeming to burst through your stomach and out of your pussy. Now, I tease each nipple, soft tongue, cold ice, hard teeth biting, one at a time. Occasionally, I thrust two fingers deep inside you and you frantically grind against my thumb, the orgasm almost erupting out through your belly button, but each time I freeze, pressing the palm of my large, strong hand over your mound until you subside. Then the breasts, again, gentle, slow build up, cold then warm. I am learning the song of your body and begining to harmonise with it*

I pull your legs together and roll you over onto your stomach. The only way for you to position your body is with your ass high in the air, your knees apart and your pussy agape. I release your hands and tie them behind your back. A fresh hessian rope I loop over your buttocks and up been your legs so that it chaffs against your throbbing clit. You hear the sound of the shutter going on my phone camera.

I choose my favourite cane, thin with a turned, dark wooden handle. The edge I play lightly over your buttocks, occasionally tapping you. The strikes become firmer but not painful. I whisper to you, murmuring the obscenities that you love so, playing the game. I tell you what to expect, that this time I will use more force.

The cane swishes through the air and an electric shock of pain lights up your body. Everything tenses in an instant and fire rages through your abdomen to focus on your buttocks. I press my hand against the thin red line on your ass cheeks and the fierce pain turns to a hot glow. Your cunt muscles relax slowly. Tingling, melting, shuddering pleasure sweeps through you and out of your clitoris.

Please sir, you beg, can I have another....

Pink Perspective....

And here I am, on my knees with my ass in the air, chest pressed into the bed, my head twisted to the side slightly so I can breathe and moan and cry out. The blindfold is still firmly in place. With my arms tied behind my back, I sometimes feel off balance from the force of the cane whips. I've lost count now, but it has been enough that I can't feel the separate stings any more - I imagine that both arse cheeks are red and lined. You've stopped, and it's quiet - until I cry out again in shock as you stroke the lines with more ice cubes. I'm imagining the sizzling sound but it's soothing and painful at the same time. I can sense that your face is just an inch or two from my pussy - perhaps you are breathing in my scent, or looking carefully at every fold. You slowly insert just one finger into my cunt, and when I try and push back, you slap my arse and tell me to stay still. You warn me that if I move again without asking, you'll tighten the rope running against my clit. You push your finger in again, and I can hear my juices as you do. You withdraw it, and press your finger to my lips. I suck it greedily, swirling my tongue around your finger, sucking hard, almost biting. I can hear you move your hand up and down your cock, and then you shift positions and replace your finger with your cock. It's hot and salty at the tip, which is all you give me. I feel a little self conscious, reaching forward with my mouth and trying to search out more of you, and I suspect you are teasing me by taking your cock away, the closer I get. Eventually though you give in to your own desires and clasp my head with your hands, pushing my mouth over your pulsating cock, so far that I can feel you pushing at the back of my throat. Your fingers are twisted in my hair, pulling it and controlling my movements, grinding your body into my face. You thrust harder and deeper, but not faster - it is evident you are pacing yourself and wringing every moment of pleasure out of the scene. I'm certain you're about to come, when you pull out completely, breathing hard, and waiting for the moment to pass....

Rope Perspective

I'm annoyed with myself. I almost came in your mouth. Amateur. I pride myself on my self control but the scene before me is intoxicating, your wanton desire excites me more than any rope, and cane. I know you love to be like this and I want to prolong the moment eternally. I know if I cum, I'll want to release you, soothe the marks away and be entwined in your body until sleep takes us. I take a handful of ice cubes from the silver bucket and press them to my balls, suppressing the urge to cry out, breathing hard through my nose.

"You tried to make me cum didn't you, you........ ****......****....."", I growl in your ear.

You protest, begging and please that I am mistaken. The cane swishes and you cry out. I reach for my camera and move around you, taking shots from each angle, the red strips on your ass will look particularly good. I lift you up by your throat with my left hand and take more shots, your abused breasts red and swollen, the nipples hard. I push you into a kneeling position and slip on your the clamps again, applying equal pressure to each nipple until you gasp out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Yes please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic