FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lou's fantasy.....can anyone help?

Lou's fantasy.....can anyone help?

By *ouraylovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

chesterfield

(Lou) so I have a fantasy that I would like to act out (obviously when safe to do so!)

My partner doesnt play/join in when I am with another woman, however in my fantasy I am with a woman, both naked, and we are playing. Ray walks into the room fully clothed and sees me laid on the bed on my back with my playmates head between my legs, and can see I'm very aroused. I hold my hand out, he grabs it and I pull him towards me, he kneels on the bed next to me and looks in my eyes and can see I'm very turned on, he kisses me passionately and firmly grabs hold of my throat, he then whispers in my ear "I want you to cum for me", he starts biting my neck and my boobs and I can feel I'm going to cum, Ray looks in my eyes and says again "I want you to cum", the woman between my legs can sense I'm almost there and pulls on my hips burying her face deeper into me as I climax, Ray kisses me passionately again and then walks away out of the room.

Now the only problem with this is finding said playmate who would be happy for this to happen, guess that is why it's called a fantasy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic