FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyAsFuck1992 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birkenhead

So i want to be sat with a couple, when i leave the room for a sec, i want to return to see the male stood up naked and blindfolded, the female tells me to get on my knees and start licking his cock, hard or not, i will try and get him close to cumming, when he is going to i want the female to sit over my face, he enters her slowly while i lick her clit and his whole shaft as slow as he would like, when he cums i want her to either ride my face or let it drip all over me, i want to do a lot more inbetween too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So i want to be sat with a couple, when i leave the room for a sec, i want to return to see the male stood up naked and blindfolded, the female tells me to get on my knees and start licking his cock, hard or not, i will try and get him close to cumming, when he is going to i want the female to sit over my face, he enters her slowly while i lick her clit and his whole shaft as slow as he would like, when he cums i want her to either ride my face or let it drip all over me, i want to do a lot more inbetween too"

Sounds hot mate....This is what I would like too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic