FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping Out

Helping Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewnmatures OP   Couple  over a year ago

fife

My mum had a friend who lived in the next town. I knew her as Liz and she was a lot older than my mum - she would be in her late 60’s.

Liz was a large lady and always seemed old fashioned in her opinions and dress style.

Mum would often visit her and would sometimes drag me along too.

Eventually though i left home to go to uni and didnt need to go to visit Liz any more and that was that - or at least that was what i thought!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start...

Keep going

By *umseekerMan  over a year ago

montrose

Love it

By *oorslightMan  over a year ago

Strabane

More please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More please

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

fife

When i came home in the summer my mum said she had been really busy for as well as working she had been seeing a lot of Liz recently as she had hurt herself when she fell and was unable to do much for herself.

She said that now i was at home maybe i could go over and help with Liz’s housework and take her shopping etc.

I agreed as i was not doing much else at the time.....

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Do carry on please

fife

The next day i went round to Liz’s with some shopping for her. She was sitting in her chair wearing a big dressing gown in and her feet up on a stool resting.

She asked me to put the shopping away as she was very tired and still sore from her accident. After i had done as she asked we chatted for a bit- her asking how my first year at uni had gone etc.

Although she had a big dressing gown on i could see the outline shape of her big saggy titties underneath it. Unexpectedly i felt myself getting hard at the sight.

Liz asked if i could help her get up out of her chair as she needed to go to the toilet and as i stood up in front of her my crotch was in her direct eyeview and i swore i saw her looking at the bulge i now had. As i bent over her she put her arms around my neck and pulled her up to her feet. I could feel her soft warm body and her large belly rubbed up against my hard on but nothing was said.......

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

fife

I watched her shuffling across the room and the sight of her massive tits and arse wobbling as she waddled was having a strange reaction in my pants.

When she came back she said she was feeling miserable because she had not been able to have a shower and be as she put it “properly groomed” since her fall and had only managed to sponge herself. She said after her fall her confidence had gone and she would be afraid standing in her shower.

We spoke about it for a bit and came up with the idea that if she had a bathing suit she could put it on and i could help her steady her in the shower whilst she showered herself.

We arranged to do it the next day. When i got home i told mum how Liz was getting on and that i had arranged to help her again tomorrow. She said that it was nice i was helping Liz and was getting on better with her than i had. I went up to my room and with the image of what i had seen of Liz that morning i took my hard cock out and jerked off. After cumming i suddenly felt a bit disgusted at feeling horny over such an old lady and a good family friend. I started to regret the offer i had made to go back the next day....

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

The start of this sounds like it is gonna be a good old story .

By *lljambarMan  over a year ago

Manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *igjohn_2Man  over a year ago

Worsley

Well this is making me horny, more please....

fife

As i was getting ready to go to Liz’s my mum asked me to go to the pharmacy and pick up Liz’s medicine to take with me.

Having done so i arrived at her house and was nervous and excited in equal measure. She was ready for her shower, wearing a lycra one piece swimsuit which still showed the outline of her large tummy her droopy large tits and big bubble butt, some of which was escaping out underneath the costume.

I again immediately sprouted a hardon at the sight before me and it was clear Liz noticed it too although she said nothing.

I turned the shower on for her and made sure it was hot enough for her. I helped her stand in the shower and made to leave her alone to wash.

Liz asked if i could help her a bit to wash her hair as she had difficulty raising her arms up to her head due to her still feeling sore & unsteady.

After she was wet she switched the water off and i shampooed her hair gently and she let out a gentle moan. She rinsed her hair and i stood

and watched the water and suds fun down her ample body and into the massive cleavage she had. Her nipples were straining against the swimming costume and my cock was rock solid.

“I have something else to ask you. Would you mind terribly bringing the shaving foam and razor from the cabinet and shave my armpits for me please? I so want to feel fresh and feminine again” “Yeah no problem” iput some foam onto my fingers and gently rubbed it into her armpit hair and very gently slid the razor over her soft slippery and very ample flesh, gently removing the hair. By this time i was straining at the leash to rub my cock and my balls were aching to release.

Although she was an old and very large woman the sight and feel of her was driving me nuts.

Once she had finished showering i helped her into her room so she could remove her swimsuit and dry herself in private. She thanked me for helping her with her intimate care and for being so gentle with her.

”Especially with me being so old and you so young. I must be so very different from the young firm ladies of your own age. But we all have needs no matter our age or circumstances” She then just laughed! Liz asked if i had managed to get her prescription and i said i had. She said it was for painkillers and could i fetch them for her once she was dried properly and dressed. “Sure just give me a shout when you’re ready” ........

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Need more

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Yes more

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *MR94Man  over a year ago

London

More

Weirdly turns me on haha

fife

Liz asked me to come back to the bedroom with her packet of medicine. She sat on the edge of her bed dressed only in a knee length nighty that scooped sufficently at the neck to reveal a deep cleavage. It also showed up the outline of her tummy rolls and of course those two massive hanging tits and stiff nipples.

“Listen” she said “youve been a great help to me and had to do some highly personal things , but i now feel so much more feminine now. Theres only one other thing i would like you to help with but i will understand if you don't want to. Will you help me take my medicine?”

Sure i said, i didnt see the problem giving her a tablet- then she explained!

“ The medicine ive been given isnt tablets, and its not swallowed!. Its called a suppository and has to be gently slipped into how can i put it - my back passage!”....

Nottingham

Shit just got real

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Oh yes

Torbaydos

Wow....

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Oh come on..... Its going to be like a jungle down there

fife

Liz asked me to bring the package from the pharmacy.

She sat on the side of the bed her nighty just fitting where it touched. My cock was beating at the sight.

As she stood up her body wobbled slightly under the nighty and we placed a towel out on the bed. We agreed it would be best if she knelt across the bed with her bum up in the air as much as she felt was comfortable. When she did so i could see the front of her reflected in her wardrobe mirror. I saw her heavy breasts tumble down in her nighty.

Liz said “ before opening the packet i have to be “prepared”. I need you to take some gel put on your finger and put your finger inside my arse”

There was a tube of ky jelly on the cabinet and i put some on my index finger...

By *tantheman888Man  over a year ago

Colchester

love it

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *ack for more2020Man  over a year ago

Manchester

fife

Liz slid the bottom of her nightie up and over to reveal her huge soft and round arse. She then placed a hand on each cheek and slowly parted her bum to reveal a puckered hole. Underneath was a long slit with a pair of puffy flaps sparsely covered with long grey hairs.

I leant forward and ran my finger around the arsehole and felt Liz let out a sigh. I apologised thinking i had hurt her but instead she pushed back against the finger and it slipped inside.

She spread her legs wider and as she did so her cunt lips parted to reveal her hole and clit both of which were very wet.

“Oh fuck” she moaned “i need this so bad dont stop!”l looked into the wardrobe mirror to see her face her mouth open and eyes closed as she kept rocking back & forth on my finger embedded in her arse.

I took my finger out and went round the front where i pulled her nightie off over her shoulders & head. Her tits swung free and just hung down.

“ Not a word to my mum” i said as i quickly stripped naked in front of her. “ No worries” said Liz as she tugged at my hard on and put it in her mouth. Once she had soaked both it and my balls i went round to her cunt and licked her wet fanny and slid my tongue around her arse.

“Get that cock in me its been such a long time”

My cock disappeared in her wet and slack fanny and my balls bounced up against her belly which was hanging down between her parted legs. I fucked her for a bit but because her cunt was so open and slack i wasnt getting much out of it although Liz appeared to be enjoying it.

“Am i too old and saggy for you son?” she said.

“Come out and put your cock in where your finger was”

I did as i was asked and slipped slowly in to her arsehole till i was balls deep.

Liz began bucking back & forth and she rode my cock with her arse tightening and slackening in a sort of pulse.Her tits were swinging back ad forth against each other in a slapping motion.

I The pace quickened and i thought my balls were going to burst as suddenly i shot a load of spunk deep up her hole.

“Good boy i think you needed that as much as i did” As i slid out from her spunk began to dribble out her arse down into her cunt which was still pulsing.

I firstly slipped a few fingers into her pussy gradually adding more till my whole hand was steeped in her slippery hole. I gently pushed against her cervix and with two fingers of my other hand gently flicked her clit.

She slid back and forward on my fist until she bucked and spasmed. As i slid my hand out it was covered in pussy cream which then ran down her legs.

We were both spent covered in sweat, cunt juice and spunk. I said to Liz she still had to take her medicine and she just began to laugh.

“You silly boy its just tablets thats all!”

She told me that she had seen my bulge during my previous visits and had been thinking of a plan to get us to fuck without it being obvious.

We fucked a good few times during the summer before it was time to go back to uni.

All that time my mum was pleased i was helping her pal out- if she only knew!

Torbaydos

Great story

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fantastic

Nottingham