FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Girlfriends Little Brother Pt.4

My Girlfriends Little Brother Pt.4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_d3833 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Part 1 = https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1008995

Part 2 = https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1010014

Part 3 = https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1012698

Lola got up off her knees and spanked Michaels ass. “Now suck his cock” she ordered and Michael stood up on to the sofa, his feet either side of me and guided his cock towards my face. It was soaking wet, part pre-cum and part saliva, I couldn’t move much but opened my lips and allowed his cock inside, moving my head back and forth as much as I could trying to take as much of his thick cock as possible. Lola took up position on the sofa next to us, sitting back facing us with her legs spread as she rubbed her clit faster than before. “mmmm yeah, that’s hot, make him gag on it” she said inbetween groans as Michael thrust his hips forward causing me to gag on his cock.

Lola reached down under the sofa and pulled out a vibrator, average size but veiny like a real cock and with a buzz she started to probe her pussy as she watched Michael plunge his cock inside my mouth. Michael started to quicken his pace, his cock was getting harder and thicker as he neared his orgasm, my mouth was just a hole for him to fuck again at this point. “STOP, NOT YET” asserted Lola loudly, she could tell that Michael was getting close to shooting down my throat. With a loud groan he pulled back releasing his cock from my lips and allowed me to catch my breath. Lola removed the glistening vibrator from her pussy, now soaked in her juices, and stood up. She moved around behind Michael and parted his cheeks once again, sliding the vibrator in easily before turning it on. Michael’s eyes rolled to the back of his head as she plunged the toy in and out of his hole. She pushed him forward so his cock re-entered my mouth, this time I could feel the vibrations from his ass all the way through his cock. He thrust and thrust, his cock hitting my throat as the vibrator hit his g spot and with an incredibly loud groan he tensed up and shot an enormous load down my throat.

His cock continued to twitch and pulse for an age as the vibrations continued from his ass through his body. I was holding my breath as his cock was so deep I couldn’t breath and when he finally relented and pulled out I was left gasping for air, my face covered in sweat and cum. Lola pulled the vibrator out of his ass as Michael collapsed on the sofa next to me, breathing heavily as he recovers from his orgasm. Lola stood up and giggled a wicked giggle, admiring her work. She looked me up and down before taking the toy and licking it up and down as she looked directly into my eyes. I was close to begging her to play with my cock which was now completely soaked in precum and twitching uncontrollably infront of me.

She looked directly at me, put one foot up on the sofa next to me and moved the vibrator back down to her pussy. She never broke eye contact as she switched between sliding it inside and then across her clit, her moans getting louder by the second. She stood up with her second foot on the other side of me as she stood above me before moving the other up and pacing her foot on the back of the sofa by my head. Her moans increased as she fucked herself harder and harder before pressing the vibrator down hard on her clit as her body tensed up. She groaned loud and long as she worked her clit before exploding, squirting over and over again showering my with her juices.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Barnsley

As her orgasm subsided and her pussy stopped spraying over me, she collapsed to her knees sitting down on my lap facing me. Her soaking wet pussy rested on top of my cock which was straining and pulsing, all she needed to do was shift her weight slightly and I would of just slid straight in, I was getting desperate and frustrated, I had never wanted to cum so bad in my life. As I fidgeted trying to move and thrust my hips so my cock entered her she looked directly in to my eyes with a wry little smile. “Fuck I am so hard and close, please let me….” I said before being cut off by Lola who ssshhed me, stopping me in my tracks. With that smile still spread wide across her face she moved the dildo towards my face, pressing the head against my lips until I complied and let it in.

It was soaking wet, covered in her juices and I could taste the combination of her pussy and Michaels ass. She gently probed it in between my lips, in and out as she slowly circled her hips and gyrated her soaked pussy lips on my cock. I was on edge and trying desperately to raise my hips up and thrust my cock inside her but she kept a slow and steady pace, not allowing me to take control, all the while probing the toy in and out of my mouth as she maintained intense eye contact.

She could definitely tell how close and desperate I was as she giggled a very wicked laugh before taking the toy our of my mouth and running it across my lips. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Michael had now recovered and was sitting facing us, his cock growing to it’s full length and girth again as he gently tugged at it watching us intently. Sensing how close I was Lola had stopped circling her hips now and just rest still with her busy pushed down on my cock, she continued to run the toy back and forth along my lips and without any encouragement I stuck my tongue out, licking up the musty and sweet juices off the shaft. She leant forward and stuck her own tongue out, our mouths and tongues running parallel up and down the side of the toy, meeting for a brief second at the tip before being separated again by the thicker shaft.

Her eyes stayed wide open looking in to mine the whole time and without breaking her gaze she clicked her fingers before removing the toy from our mouths. Quick as a flash Michael stood up on the sofa beside us, his cock now back to its full hardness bobbing infront of him as he shifting his feet. He leant forward, his cock running across my lips replacing where the toy once was. My tongue shot out again, licking every inch of his shaft as he slowly moved forward and backwards. Lola once again leant forward and took up position opposite me, our tongues licking either side of Michaels incredibly thick cock before flicking over the head which tasted divine. Lola started to very so slowly start to circle her hips again, grinding down on to my cock, sending shivers down my body and an involuntary audible moan to disappear from my mouth, muffled only by Michaels smooth shaft.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kettering

Fantastic

By *ilks123Man  over a year ago

wf1

Great great.

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

By *leemasseurMan  over a year ago

scarborough

this is so incredibly hot. thank fuck u brought this back to the table

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Glad this is back

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *oad runner69Man  over a year ago

leominster

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Barnsley

Just as quick as she had started to grind on my cock Lola stopped again, putting her feet back onto the floor and lifting herself up leaving me yearning for more. My cock sticking up high and my hips involuntarily bucking up and down, soaked in my own pre-cum and the wetness from her juices. Michaels cock was still running along my lips and he turned now so he could angle it inside my mouth, slowly pushing the whole length in and out again. Lola stood up and walked around the back of the sofa, unhooking something which allowed the back to drop down flat like a big, my arms still secured I was now lay down flat with outstretched arms. In turn Michael shifted so he was perched on top of me, his balls resting on my lips and his heavy cock on the bridge of my nose and between my eyes. Lola stood behind my head and helped balance Michael by holding his hands as he shimmied forward so his hole ran along my outstretched tongue. He ground it down, using my tongue to fuck his ass as his cock bobbed freely up and down slapping me in the face.

His hole was now soaking, full of my saliva and I could feel the pre-cum dripping from the end of his cock on to my face. Still holding hands Michael shifted backwards a little so the shaft of his cock covered my lips before Lola lifted herself up, fee either side of me before squatting down over my face. She ran her pussy up and down along Michaels thick cock which was pushed hard against my face.I couldn’t do anything apart from lie there as they pleasured eachother resting on my face, the smell as overpowering, a mixture of both of their wetness wish was being smothered across my face. My only line of vision being Lola’s pink hole sitting in between her ass cheeks winking at me as she thrust.

Lola raised herself up again, letting out a long groan as she eased herself on to her feet. “It’s time to fuck” she announced looking directly at Michael. He raised himself up off my face, allowing me to breath properly for the first time in what felt like an age, leaving my face glistening in their combined juice. He shifted himself down towards my aching cock, sitting on top of my thighs he grabbed our cocks tightly together and wanked them in unison. “Don’t want this to be too quick” Lola said as she walked around and climbed onto the bed beside us. She knelt down grabbing both cocks together from Michael, running her tongue up my shaft and across both tips before going down his. We both shuddered as he tongue flicked over our heads, my cock was spasming in her hand. She separated us before reaching down and pulling out 2 solid steel cock rings, one slightly larger than the other.

She then gave Michaels cock another quick suck, taking the whole thing into her mouth and leaving plenty of saliva behind before taking the bigger ring and sliding down over his cock before carefully popping his balls through so it fit snug at the base. She then repeated the act with me, the ring felt cold and hard and a little uncomfortable but I could immediately feel my cock getting even harder, the veins popping up displaying under the skin. “mmm, that’s better” Lola said.

By *ilks123Man  over a year ago

wf1

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Barnsley

Lola gently ran her hands up and down both our cocks, her fingers trailing along the bulging veins. She once again brought her mouth to mine, spitting on it before covering my cock to make it wet and sloppy. Once lubed up, Michael shifted up and slowly lowered himself down on to my cock, it felt even tighter than before and he slowly slid down until my full length was deep inside him. Michaels cock was the biggest I had ever seen it and it stuck out straight in front of him above my stomach.

After adjusting to me being inside him he slowly started to rock up and down, taking my whole length, his ass squeezing my cock in a vice like grip. Lola was still knelt down beside us and she reached out and grabbed Michael cock, wanking it slowly as he fucked me. I couldn’t see much of Michaels face but I could see his eyes were closed and he was focusing on his breathing as his pace slowly started to quicken, my cock was aching, the ring was pinching hard at the base as I strained with waves of pleasure shivering down my shaft every time the head buried deep inside him. Just as Michael was starting to speed up Lola put her hand on his chest, forcing him backwards so his hands were on my knees. She stood up and straddled us, facing away from me, before squatting down and guiding Michaels cock inside her pussy. I could feel the extra weight immediately and couldn’t move a muscle. I strained my neck to look down my body, watching Lolas beautiful round ass bouncing up and down as Michaels thick cock disappeared through her lips. Michael was unable to continue bouncing with Lolas weight on top of him and he sat with my cock buried deep inside him as Lola quickened her pace.

Michael was moaning and groaning louder and louder along with Lola, and I could feel his hole tighten even more with every time Lola bounced on to his full length. My cock was aching and starting to hurt, there was no movement up and down just an incredibly tight grip around it which was becoming uncomfortable. Michaels groans continued and he was quickly losing his breath, grunting loudly in ecstasy it was obvious he was getting close. Lola continued to quicken her pace, using Michaels dick as just a toy to fuck herself with. “Fuck I am going to cum!” Michael blurted out with a sense of urgency, this only seemed to encourage Lola more. She kept fucking him hard, I felt his hole tighten even further as his orgasm built up and with a loud high-pitched groan he stiffened up completely, Lola rising him with a cock in his ass was too much and for what felt like 10 mins he convulsed as he shot over and over again inside her.

Once he relaxed, Lola stood up, cum dripping out of her pussy and down her leg. Michael was still impaled on my cock and he slowly started to ease himself off, trying to ease the cock ring off as he did. Lola, now standing up over my chest, reached down and grabbed his hand, stopping him from removing the ring. “Not yet” she said sternly, “I need you to keep that cock hard, I wasn’t finished yet”.

Kettering

Barnsley

Michael complied, getting up off my lap and collapsing on the sofa beside me but leaving the ring on. His cock was red covered in cum but still hard. Lola, still standing over me facing my feet, squatted down and hovered her pussy over my face. Michaels cum was still dribbling out and before I could protest she sat back and rubbed her pussy across my face, it tasted salty and she completely soaked me. After running her pussy across my face a few times she stood back up and spun around, breathing heavy as she grabbed my cock and guided it inside her. There was nothing slow and steady about this, Lola fucked me hard and fast, she was just using my cock as a dildo at this point. I couldn’t move, my cock was starting to hurt from being hard for so long, my face was covered in cum and this woman was using me as her own personal sex toy. I couldn’t of never imagined I would end up like this but all I could do was lie back and take it, and I kind of enjoyed that.

Her eyes closed as she concentrated on fucking my cock, she got faster and faster, riding me harder and deeper until stiffening up, her nails digging into the skin on my stomach as she groaned deep and loud while her orgasm ripped through her body. I wish I could of felt her pussy gripping my cock but by this point it was getting numb. I understood that at this point my cock was nothing more than a dildo but I craved to release it from the cock ring so it could relax and so I could finally cum.

As Lola recovered, she started to grind her pussy on my cock again slowly. She looked over at Michael who was on the sofa bed next to us looking exhausted, his cock was kept hard by the cock ring but you could tell he wanted to take it off as much as me. She gestured for him to come to her before leaning back so her hands were on my knees and telling him “I want you to fuck me too”. Michael swung his leg over and straddled me before rising up to his feet and guiding his cock towards her pussy. I was still deep inside her and I could feel every single millimetre of Michaels thick cock pushing in alongside me, it was like nothing I had ever felt before.

Lola moaned loudly as Michael slid all the way in, her pussy stretching to accommodate both our cocks. Once in all the way he started to build up a steady slow rhythm, the feeling if his cock pushed against mine while we were inside her hot soaking pussy was amazing. If it weren’t for the tight cock ring I would of blown there and then. Lola wanted it harder, telling Michael to stop messing around and fuck me hard, I want to be filled by both of your cocks. This woman was insatiable, I had never met one who wanted to be fucked so hard in my life.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

" "

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

"Michael complied, getting up off my lap and collapsing on the sofa beside me but leaving the ring on. His cock was red covered in cum but still hard. Lola, still standing over me facing my feet, squatted down and hovered her pussy over my face. Michaels cum was still dribbling out and before I could protest she sat back and rubbed her pussy across my face, it tasted salty and she completely soaked me. After running her pussy across my face a few times she stood back up and spun around, breathing heavy as she grabbed my cock and guided it inside her. There was nothing slow and steady about this, Lola fucked me hard and fast, she was just using my cock as a dildo at this point. I couldn’t move, my cock was starting to hurt from being hard for so long, my face was covered in cum and this woman was using me as her own personal sex toy. I couldn’t of never imagined I would end up like this but all I could do was lie back and take it, and I kind of enjoyed that.

Her eyes closed as she concentrated on fucking my cock, she got faster and faster, riding me harder and deeper until stiffening up, her nails digging into the skin on my stomach as she groaned deep and loud while her orgasm ripped through her body. I wish I could of felt her pussy gripping my cock but by this point it was getting numb. I understood that at this point my cock was nothing more than a dildo but I craved to release it from the cock ring so it could relax and so I could finally cum.

As Lola recovered, she started to grind her pussy on my cock again slowly. She looked over at Michael who was on the sofa bed next to us looking exhausted, his cock was kept hard by the cock ring but you could tell he wanted to take it off as much as me. She gestured for him to come to her before leaning back so her hands were on my knees and telling him “I want you to fuck me too”. Michael swung his leg over and straddled me before rising up to his feet and guiding his cock towards her pussy. I was still deep inside her and I could feel every single millimetre of Michaels thick cock pushing in alongside me, it was like nothing I had ever felt before.

Lola moaned loudly as Michael slid all the way in, her pussy stretching to accommodate both our cocks. Once in all the way he started to build up a steady slow rhythm, the feeling if his cock pushed against mine while we were inside her hot soaking pussy was amazing. If it weren’t for the tight cock ring I would of blown there and then. Lola wanted it harder, telling Michael to stop messing around and fuck me hard, I want to be filled by both of your cocks. This woman was insatiable, I had never met one who wanted to be fucked so hard in my life.

"

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

renfrewshireish

very horny now after reading this

Barnsley

Michael quickened his pace as instructed, thrusting his cock in and out of Lola, grinding hard against my numb cock. Lola was moaning loudly now, her hands gripping my knees as her nails dug into my skin. Her breathing was fast and loud now as she once again neared her climax, increasing her grip and assertively telling Michael “HARDER, DON’T STOP!”.

Michael continued, thrusting his cock as hard as he could over and over again until Lola let out an almighty groan, loud and deep, her pussy clenching and holding both our cocks inside as her orgasm ripped through her body. After what seemed like forever, she relaxed, her pussy releasing its grip allowing Michael sit back onto my body as his cock slid out of her. As Michael climbed off me to sit next to us, cock being kept semi-hard by the ring, Lola stayed still with my cock still inside her, her eyes closed as her hands gently ran over her amazing tits, gently squeezing her nipples as the pleasure worked its way through her body.

Once recovered, she opened her eyes and looked down at me and then across to Michael, “mmm I needed that” she said. She slowly got up and off me, her legs a little wobbly, my cock slipping out of her, very sloppy and wet but still being kept rock hard by the ring. She sat down on the other side of me, still gently squeezing her nipple so that the tingling pleasure didn’t stop. My cock was sore and aching, completely numb and all I wanted was to be released from the ring. Lola could sense my pain, reaching out she twisted and slipped the ring over my balls and off my cock, the relief was instant, my cock tingled and the pain started to disappear. My cock went instantly softer but still remained hard. She looked over at Michael, who was sat exhausted on my other side and smiled and nodded, indicating that he too could remove the ring from his cock. As he slipped it off his cock immediately softened, the veins disappeared in and he now hung low nestled into his balls.

Lola kneeled down next to me and slowly wanked my cock, it was soaking wet and still sore but the feeling of her hand running up and down was shooting pleasure through my body. “mmm does that feel better?” she asked “yeah, it’s a bit sore” I replied. “well maybe I can make it feel better” she said as she leant forward and took the head in her mouth once again. I immediately closed me eyes as the aching pain disappeared and was replaced with pleasure, she was slow but steady, taking my whole length between her lips before taking the whole length out again. I knew I wouldn’t last long and my hips gave the game away, uncontrollably trying to thrust my cock further into her mouth. She moved off the sofa bed and onto the floow between my legs, grabbing my cock with one hand as her tongue flicked across my balls. “feels like someone has a big load ready” she said.

Barnsley

She continued to run her tongue across my balls, her hand gripping my cock to pull them up and expose them further. It felt amazing and I could feel my cock pulsing in her grip, she strayed from my balls further down, running her tongue along the very sensitive area between my balls and my ass before letting go of my cock and placing her hands on the underside of my thighs. She pushed my legs, forcing my knees up towards my chest, as she flicked over my balls once again, Michael got up off his knees and straddled my chest, grabbing my ankles and holding my legs in the air, his thick heavy cock resting on my stomach. Lola slid her tongue down over my gooch and towards my hole, my cock was hard and pushed against my stomach, twitching involuntarily as I closed my eyes and craved for somebody to do something with it.

Lola’s tongue had found my hole, she flicked and licked it, probing her tongue into my tight virgin hole before licking up and taking my balls into her mouth before sliding back down and probing again. It felt weird but good, my cock was leaking pre-cum all over my stomach and I knew that just a couple of tugs would have me cumming hard. I was awakened from my trance with a buzzing noise, opening my eyes and trying to look around to see what was going on, with Michael on my chest I couldn’t see anything but his back but I soon felt a cool sensation on my hole, Lola was lubing me up before she then placed the tip of the vibrator on the entrance to my hole.

“whoah, I’m not sure about this!” I said in a slight panic, even though the vibrations on my ass were sending ripples through my balls and cock. “Relax” replied Lola, “cover his mouth” she instructed Michael and before I could protest any further he shimmied back and lowered his ass onto my face again while continuing to hold my ankles. Michael’s hole rubbed across my face and I couldn’t help but stick my tongue out again, mean while Lola continued to toy my ass, gently easing the tip slowly inside my ass. I groaned loudly, muffled by Michaels ass as the initial pain of my hole being stretched pinged through me, once the head popped inside she left it there inside, allowing my hole to stretch and accommodate while leaving it buzzing. She left it inside as she ran her tongue over my balls again, my cock still hard and oozing pre-cum onto my front.

Kettering

Barnsley

Grabbing my cock and pulling it forward she covered the head with her warm mouth once again, at the same time slowly starting to move the buzzing toy in and out of my ass. The sensation was unreal and like nothing I had ever felt before, the pain started to disappear and the pleasure started to take over, Lola wasn’t sucking my cock but merely had the head locked between her lips as her tongue slowly flicked back and forth over the tip. The horniness was unreal and I groaned involuntarily as she worked the vibrator in my ass and flicked her tongue over and over again, my groans were now only muffled by Michael as he thrusted back and forth so my tongue ran across his ass and up to his balls.

“come suck his cock for me” asserted Lola and Michael complied, letting go of my ankles and shifting his weight forward, his mouth replacing hers and his flaccid but thick cock now dragging across my face. I held my own legs up in the air without any support now, desperate for her to continue probing my ass, desperate for him to continue to deep throat my cock and desperate to finally release the load inside me that had been building for what seemed like an eternity. I sucked and licked Michaels flaccid cock, groaning loudly around it as Lola quickened her rhythm, overtaken by my horny haze, I wanted it so bad, the smell, the taste, the feeling of being filled, of my cock growing harder and harder inside his mouth and of my orgasm building. My balls tightened up as Lola now fucked my ass over and over, taking my balls in her mouth, her nose meeting Michaels as he took my whole length down his throat. The pleasure waving through me over and over again before I couldn’t take it anymore, my balls tightened, my ass gripped the vibrator as Lola kept its whole length pushed inside me as I short stream after stream of cum down Michaels throat. Lola held Michaels head still, he gagged, wriggled and breathed heavily through his nose as my cock jerked and jerked inside his mouth. Eight, nine, ten big shots down his throat, each one sending shivers through my whole body and making me moan into Michaels groin.

After what seemed like an eternity, I took in a large breath and opened my eyes, my whole body tingling from the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Lola finally released Michaels head and he shot up breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath. He slid down off me and lay next to me, cum dribbling from the corners of his mouth, his body glistening in sweat and his cock soft but covered in saliva. Lola then slowly removed the toy from inside of me, I was so sensitive I could feel every single vein and bump as she pulled it out, once popped out my ass felt sore and stretched as it started to relax. My cock lay semi-hard on my stomach, sticky and soaked in cum and saliva. Lola got up off her knees and lay down on my other side, she reached behind me and finally released my hands from the cuffs before laying down with her hand on my chest. All of us breathing heavily, sweaty and sticky as we replayed the evenings activites in our heads.

My limits had been changed forever, my head was spinning and I couldn’t think straight. Who knows what the future may hold for me, but for now I am just going to lie back and enjoy the moment.

Barnsley

The End.

Thanks to everyone who kept wit the whole story, hope it made you as horny as it did me when I wrote it.

"The End.

Thanks to everyone who kept wit the whole story, hope it made you as horny as it did me when I wrote it."

renfrewshireish

Great story very horny might start it over again

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

By *onny g 56Man  over a year ago

accrington

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago