FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Susan has her first massage

Susan has her first massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensual 2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

This story is all true ....Starts a few years ago when the kids where on holiday leaving our home kid free lol...An ad in the local paper for Naturist Couples massage at home caught my eye and ran it past Susan as we were naturists and her liking massages thought it may be a nice treat........Susan said get some details from the guy (Pete) on the phone and lets see ......He sounded really nice /local and available later in the week ....I asked if i could be around to make sure things went ok safety wise and he said no problem.....all he asked was if we was ok with nudity which was no problem as we had been on naturist hols etc.......later in the week we called him up to come over on Friday evening 8ish......Susan seemed quite pleased leading up to the massage session saying that she would need to "prepare" near the time ......what did she mean ??

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Looking forward to next installment

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Waiting here too!

I’m naturist too and have given totally naked massages to wives for husbands enjoyment

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

This could be good ,

Xx

Blackpool

So Friday tea time comes and Susan says she will shower up after asking me to help her shave her pussy neat ....its a dirty job but somebodies gotta do it lol....laying on the bed with her legs spread she asks me to leave a tiny landing strip but shave smooth everywhere else ....taking lots of time to make sure the jobs done well i couldnt get it out of my mind our visitor is going to be getting this very same view later on .......Susan showers as i sort out some wine ..music and drawing the curtains for privacy.....so 8 o clock arrives and my wife asks if she should start off with some undies ..choosing a tiny pink thong showing off her camels toe lol......covering up with a bath robe Susan answers the door to Pete a tall guy 50ish handsome warm friendly carrying his massage table .....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent start.

Northumberland

This is warming up nicely ,

Xx

Blackpool

After having a drink of wine and exchanging lots of chat Pete puts his massage table up in front of the fire place asking Susan how she liked her massage and if she had had a naturist style before ....up to this point no other man had laid a finger on her in years of married life .. only me ....Susan said it was a first for her ...Pete replying theirs always a first time for everything lol....

Blackpool

Music on fire on and Pete stepping out of his trousers stripping down to his boxers he asked Sue to get undressed and pop on the massage table when she was ready........i sit down to view my wife take off her robe leaving her in her pink thong deciding to leave it on or off .....Pete pulled his shorts down saying naturist massage is best all round if we are all nude ....his manhood dangling down his thigh ..about 8 inches and pretty thick with dangly balls .....Susan looked pretty surprised and asked if she should take her thong off also ....Pete asked her if she had ever had her bottom massaged before and Susan said no .......Pete said nothings nicer and she was in for a treat so better take them off so no oil would stain them .....Sue looked over at me and put her thumbs in the sides of her undies and peeled them down stepping out of them leaving them on the floor .....

Northumberland

Liking this,

Xx

Desborough

Excellent start, looking forward to this

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

North East

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hotting up. More please

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Blackpool

Pete looked on with a smile looking happy at thought of getting his hands on my wife pretty soon.......handsome 6ft tall with an all over suntan Pete invited Susan onto the table face down ....butt naked

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmm lovely

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Am enjoying this

Blackpool

Pete asks me to warm the oils up with warm water in a jug as he places his hands on my wifes shoulders and starts to warm her body up from head to toe before the oils arrive ...they seem to be chatting & getting on well as Pete uses the warm oils on Susans neck shoulders and back .........at this point i realise the table height is just right for him to stretch across leaving his cock pointing over the end of the table ....Susan unaware Petes tool was beside her head as it was face down ...(think the table legs had been sawn down) lol.....

Blackpool

Pete concentrating on Susans back stretching across her nearly touching her ass moving sliding his arms hands oily touches.....looking at his cock it seemed to be growing as it perched over the table each time he stretched over ...as it happens my dick also started to twitch as this was getting interesting

Northumberland

It certainly is getting interesting ,

Xx

Blackpool

Susan slowly turned her face in my direction looking straight at the masseurs tool near her to her ......she looked very surprised ....Petes oily dick and balls rubbing over the towel on the table with each stroke.....moving down the foot end he started on her feet toes and made his way up her thighs ...placing his cock on the base of my wifes foot ....kinky sod

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm

Keep it up I'd love to offer my hands for a massage

By *otfun_123Man  over a year ago

No Where

Very hot story

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Mrs has always wanted a regular guy for this

Blackpool

Pete spreading her feet wider as he continued to caress calves and inner thigh legs starting to glisten in the firelight ....seated on the sofa i had a great view looking up between Susans legs (Pete did also).....finally he snaked up to her bottom and spent a long time giving special attention ..(think he was a bum man)lol....his cock tickling my wifes hand kinky sod

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Oh yes love this

By *orny guy 5Man  over a year ago

Grimsby

Blackpool

"Oh yes love this"
So was Susan lol........Petes cock sprung up and down in unison to the strokes on my wifes buttocks more and more oil used .....his penis knocking Susans hand as he started to spread her butt cheeks with oily fingers ....this was warming up nice........looked bloody hot ....Pete drizzling more oil all the way down my wifes crack and him tracing his finger over her chocolate star ....Susan squirmed a little giving me a look of complete submission .....

Blackpool

So within an hour or so we have a guy meeting us and spreading my wifes ass open with her full permission .....working up her inner thighs Pete seems to be enjoying the view of her freshly shaved slit as he slides hands & fingers all over my wifes peachy ass ....lucky lad lol

Really wish we could get a lengthy post to keep us occupied

Northumberland

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Love this

By *ingleCheshireMMan  over a year ago

Alsager

Love this

[Removed by poster at 06/11/20 00:52:27]

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Ok, I’m aroused for sure now ....... but I need mooore if it’s going to stay there it’s nice and horny though

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Loving this

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

Great Post Ben

Thanks for sharing

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Desborough

By *un in bedsCouple  over a year ago

not far from Dunstable

Sounds really hot

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Very horny now

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Love it, please continue!

By *elovetoplay246Couple  over a year ago

Bristol/PDI

A very erotic story

Blackpool

Pete walked round my side of the table and his penis looked very stiff & angry dripping with oil/pre cum ...joining Susan again placing his cock up against her leg as he spread her cheeks in a slow motion running his fingers all down her crack circling her anus ....a first for Susan ...Pete complimented her on her body and skin as he teased played with my wifes ass ......this was driving me mad lol....

Sounds like one of my massages he he

By *iptonblokeMan  over a year ago

tipton

"Pete walked round my side of the table and his penis looked very stiff & angry dripping with oil/pre cum ...joining Susan again placing his cock up against her leg as he spread her cheeks in a slow motion running his fingers all down her crack circling her anus ....a first for Susan ...Pete complimented her on her body and skin as he teased played with my wifes ass ......this was driving me mad lol...."
its driving me mad lol

Blackpool

"Sounds like one of my massages he he "

Blackpool

Susan wriggled as Pete popped a finger in and around her bottom hearing the sound of Petes oily fingers slide in and out one after the other as he pulled my wifes bum wider building up to his thumb popping down an inch or two leaving Susan slowly sighing under the slow build pressure .....this went on for 15 minutes ....Susan was under his spell by now ....

By *asterofmaidsMan  over a year ago

Telford

Wow so hot

mullingar

Blackpool

Stopping for a glug of wine Pete produces a pillow for Susan to lie on under her hips leaving a little more access for him to tease her slot which was starting to look rather wet pink and puffy ......spreading my vanilla wifes ankles wider he began to explore her inner thighs all the way up to a very sticky pussy ...this was driving me mad and my dick was rock hard just watching lol

Blackpool

With Susans butt pointing up Pete toyed teased her bum hole again one finger after the other ending with his thumbs .....tracing his fingers all around her gash but not touching her slot just tickling teasing stroking ....my wife seemed to be getting more aroused grinding on the pillow with each stroke .....Pete smiled over at me to make sure i was ok with all this .......God i loved it .....carry on

Blackpool

Placing his thick cock on Susans hand she traced his veiny cock with her fingers all the way down to the base and cupped his smooth balls ....Pete carried on giving his attention to her crack slowly teasing it open very gently ...by this time my Mrs looked over my way looking flushed to get my blessing ....it was an automatic blessing lol...

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Blackpool

A nod from me was enough to let my wife relax and enjoy the massage all the more ...her body glistened ..her bottom pulled wide caressed ..pink creamy slot winking at me & Pete more & more .....her juggling & weighing his big balls with his bell end pushing out of his foreskin for the first time ...this was getting bloody erotic...

mullingar

By *obacCouple  over a year ago

west coast

Very interesting mmmmmm

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Blackpool

Pete asks her if she is ok .....Susan says very ok lol.......stretching herself wider without even asking Pete smiles as he teases up her puffed up tight pussy time and again little by little ...one finger ...two fingers ...three fingers ....whilst using his thumb on my wifes bum hole ...Susan breathing heavier with every motion ....gripping his bollocks tighter making his bell end pop out all oily and red ...

mullingar

Blackpool

Using even more oil Pete juiced up my wife ..sloppy noises from between her legs and slow slow hands circling her slot her thighs widening leaving Pete with better access and me with a birds eye view ...my God so horny ...Pete seemed to be liking Susans grip lol

Blackpool

So my wife butt naked with a complete strangers balls in her hand being pleasured teased pleased writhing on the massage table squirming to his strokes Pete says its time to turn over have a drink and lie on her back .....Sue looks flushed as she turns over chest flushed and nipples hard and has a drink of wine and gets ready to receive her fully body massage ...Pete has a blindfold in his hand asks if she fancied putting it on as it may heighten the experience ...

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

mullingar

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Blackpool

Susan says why not and puts it on ...Pete starting off behind her head rubbing her shoulders and onto her full boobs with lots of oil tweaking her nipps .....he popped his dick on her shoulder as he stretched across slow motions circling her boobs and down to her stomach....Susan unaware of Petes stiff cock being placed on her forehead as he continues oiling up her chest ....she smirks and relaxes to his touch.....nipples standing proud she must be very aroused and Petes cock n balls sliding over her blindfolded face this is getting v naughty ..

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Quality

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Oh this is really good OP, very erotic story, thanks for sharing

Blackpool

Pete moves down a little and gives my wife a tit massage like no other & uses his bell end on her nipples all shiny ...one hand on his cock and one snaking its way down to her belly button and on the her mound of venus via the landing strip .....copious amounts of oil down to her feet and Pete moves down to her freshly painted toes and places his tool on the base of her foot ..as he stretches up to my Mrs thighs pulling the wider ...it was like he was fucking her foot lol.....with each stroke his cock popped over her oily toes ...kinky sod

Northumberland

mullingar

Blackpool

Susan breathing heavier looking more flushed the masseur took his time on her inner thighs making his way to her pleasure zone .......with his oily thumbs starts to circle her mound and asks if it feels nice ...My Mrs says oh yeh so nice ....widening her sexy thighs by instinct enabling Pete ...& me a great view of her freshly manicured slot ....a dribbling slot

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Fabulous

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Blackpool

Susans clit was pronounced and Pete pulled teased away on it whilst stretching her thigh ...what a view lol....My wife biting her lip and breathing heavier grinding on his hand reaching out to handle Petes cock again.....a shy house wife ....aint so shy it seems ....

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Blackpool

Pete and his 8+ cock seem to enoying this situation ..Susan blindfolded reaching out for cock ...he places it on her palm all oily twitchy n stiff....My Mrs seems to have forgotten im in the room lol.....

By *miggy3Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

Nice more please

Blackpool

Fingering the tip of his dick pre cum oozing out my (shy) wife tickles his bell and grips him tight as she accommodates more fingers in and around her slot ..thighs wide knees apart she seems to be in the "moment" ....oblivious to me watching ...she bucked away on his touch

Blackpool

Fingers thumbs sliding up and down her snatch the more fingers the more she gripped Pete lol......his bell end was close to bursting .....my shy house wife pushing down on as many fingers as she could get inside her moaning thrusting writhing ...never seen anything like it ....lol...Pete places his thumb under Susans ass as he finger fucks firmer quicker and stronger .......leaving my Mrs with no where to go but slide her bum hole onto Petes oily thumb squirming away as she does it slowly taking more and more up her ass .........never seen this before .....lol .....Susan slowly wanking her masseur with long slow strokes in time with his finger fuck ....

By *teve0673Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Blackpool

By this time i was fumbling in my jeans couldnt take it much more lol......Pete had only come round to do a naturist massage and he is knuckle deep inside my Mrs lol........still blindfolded grappling with Petes dick & oily balls Susan is on the point of no return her thighs spread Pete asks her if she would like to cum .......God yeh groans my Mrs ...he asks her sit on the pillow so she was higher and easier to play with and starts over again with some lube ...dont think he needed any tbh as she was soaked ....lol

mullingar

By *oblo696Man  over a year ago

lowestoft

Mmm love it. Thank you

Blackpool

So my (shy) wife arse lubed ..pussy lubed took off her blindfold and looked my way to see if it was ok to continue ....i nodded without saying a word and she spread herself for Pete ...fuckin hell .....

Hot

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Blackpool

Pete produced a small vibrating butt plug from his bag ...something new to her lol...drizzled it with some lube and work it on Susans slot first ....eyes closed she grips the table as the vibes start to excite her ...pussy stretched wide taking more of the plug until its sucked inside ...looked so natural ....looked so hot ....

Northumberland

Very hot!

Xx

mullingar

Blackpool

Pete holding her mound down as she bucked & bucked on the vibrations ....pulling on her nipples my Mrs finally giving herself away to Pete...Butt plug pops out of a creamy gash and is placed so its sits on my wifes bum hole.....Pete fingering away more & more pressure Susan gasping as she has no alternative but to sink onto the butt plug vibrating up her ass .....never done this before lol.....

Desborough

Blackpool

Huffing & puffing ...squirming and writhing my Mrs is at the point of no return .....Pete lets her fuck the butt plug and his fingers 3 or 4 at once as she cums in waves time & time again ....double penetration seemed to give extra pleasure as she says FUCKIN HELL pumping at the pleasure .....to see a shy house wife have all this pleasure with a masseur we only met 2 hrs before is very strange ...nice strange ...lol

mullingar

Blackpool

Pete slows her down lovingly strokes her pussy which is red puffy and very wet and sensitive .....slowly wriggling my Mrs off the butt ...it came out with a pop lol.....Susan wide eyed and coming down from a massive high .....a kisses her stomach .......

cheshire/Preston

Sounds like she is ready

Blackpool

He asks her if she ever had 4 hand yoni massage .....no never my Mrs replies ..and asks me if i would like to try ....damn right i would lol

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Northumberland

Blackpool

Stripping off at the speed of light i join in with both us guys either side of Susan ..my wife...shy one ...sliding her legs apart for us with that look on her face ...coy shy but excited at the same time lol

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Blackpool

With oil in my hand i mirror every move Pete does...my Mrs stripped off allowing herself to be touched be us both on her boobs nipps and down slowly onto her landing strip and us both opening her thighs .....a closer look on her juicy pussy was nearly too much for me ....lol...letting Pete lead the way sinking his fingers slowly very easy by now (normally) my Mrs is quiet tight) well into her slot...i kissed my wife to reassure her and squeezed her full boobs ....having waited what seemed an eternity i got to touch Susans pussy my God it was on fire and like warm jelly ....Pete offered up his cock for play and i did also .......his was bigger thicker and longer than mine but what the hell lol

mullingar

Blackpool

My Mrs looked directly in my eye as she reached out for both cocks either side of her ....taking us in hand (was a first ) another one lol...Susan seem to submit to our hands fingers on her inside her sometimes at the same time...wanking us slowly with her polished finger nails scratching away on our balls ....bloody hell ....multi tasking or what ...lol

Blackpool

Placing my index finger on my Mrs bum hole she wriggled away until comfy whilst Pete finger fucked at a quicker pace .....the more she liked ...the more she accepted my finger up her ass .....it went in so easy lol.....

Northumberland

Sherborne

This is a joy to read, thanks OP

So good that you found a good guy for this first sensual experience

Really looking forward to see where this goes

Cheers

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Fantastic, certainly had an effect on me!

Blackpool

Pulling on our rock hard cocks my wife looked in command for the first time in the evening ....peeping at one then the other licking her lips ....stroking them to the base and back and pulling on our helmets ....

Blackpool

Biting on her nipples i couldnt resist doing that as i know she loves it lol...Pete made her rise to his yoni massage with Susan yelping her hips raised and cumming really intensely and i could feel every contraction as her bum twitched away time & time again....couldnt keep up with just how many climaxes Susan had enjoyed ...the lady was sated .....

mullingar

Blackpool

We both kissed her on the cheek and asked her if she was alright .....after coming back down to earth my shy wife settled and said it was lovely ....something she could never imagine happening .......Pete asked her if she was ok playing with our cocks as we had been good lads all evening ..lol...

Blackpool

Sue asked us to put a towel on the sofa and asked us to sit down as she kneels between us both with some oil in her hands .........never expected this lol..

Blackpool

So butt naked smiling my Mrs squeezes our balls and stares at our dicks as she starts to toss us off .......on her knees looking up the tempo speeds up ....she asks us how our ball control is..lol....what thing to ask lol

Didcot

Blackpool

Well i dont about Pete but i was ready to explode as it had been an evening of surprises and hours of foreplay ....Susan gripped us tightly and wanked away like a girl who was doing it for the first time lol....saying how she was enjoying 2 dicks to play with ....this was my Mrs lol....bloody hell

mullingar

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

Northumberland

Blackpool

So here we are ...my wife on her knees rubbing us two off with a smirk guessing which one might pop first lol... i couldnt hang on any longer and spurted squirted my seed all over my shy wifes titties ....My God i needed that ..lol.......squeezing every last bit of spunk out of my bell end .....so Pete was hanging on lol.....Susan sat between his legs and with one hand holding his big balls and the other wanking his impressive cock teased him to point of no return ........one two three four five dollops of spunk fly out over her boobs neck and face .....the Mrs covered in sticky cum..........smiling at a good job done she drains him dry rubbing his manhood all over her chest ......bloody hell

Great story

Blackpool

We calm down and have a drink in a surreal moment 2 guys drained and a woman splattered in spunk..lol....Susan looked hot & bothered and wanted a shower....we all ended up in together 3 of us lol......Pete dried off and changed shook me by the hand and gave Susan a hugs kisses .....went on his way....we ended up in bed fucking tbh i didnt last very long as i was so turned on with what i had seen earlier ..lol..balls deep spunked up and creamed up inside my wife .....what a night !! Petes last words to me was if we ever need him again just give him a call ....that was an offer we wouldnt /shouldnt refuse ...

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

Great story.

Enjoy the pleasures of a good massage folks.

Blackpool

"Great story.

Enjoy the pleasures of a good massage folks.

"

mullingar

Great great great story

Sherborne

Great story, and a happy ending lol

Brilliant!

cheshire/Preston

Very enjoyable

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Didcot

Northumberland

Brilliant,

Xx

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Really hot story

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *aviebadboiMan  over a year ago

in my truck

Op you will need to let us more

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Hot story ,thanks for sharing

Warwick

Mmmm. Hot Hot. Love those type of massages, the kind that just roll on and on in between the sexual multi orgasmic play till everyone reaches the last climax together

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Fantastic would love to watch my wife massaged like that

Blackpool

"Hot story ,thanks for sharing "
Thank you guys for the nice comments .....looking to put another massage story on next week .....keep peeping

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Warwick

Will do

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Beautifully erotically written. I was hard and horny throughout

Blackpool

"Beautifully erotically written. I was hard and horny throughout"
So was Pete (masseur)

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

This is on our to do list,, maybe when all this madness is over we could get his number. ??

harrogate

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Sounds like one of my massages he he "

Need lockdown to be over

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Enjoyed reading this one, very horny indeed

Blackpool

"Enjoyed reading this one, very horny indeed "
All true

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

"Enjoyed reading this one, very horny indeed All true "

That's what makes it so good

harrogate

" "

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Fantastic

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Wow, just wow! Such an erotic story!

By *tuartieMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Absolutely brilliant

By *hell and jWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Blindfold erotic massage mmm...