FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Buying socks !

Buying socks !

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

He walked across the grass towards her, she was sitting on the bench just where she said she would be.

She was dressed in a pair of lycra running shorts and a tight and very skimpy lycra top which barely contained her breasts.

As he walked closer he saw her smile and as he got a few feet away she spoke.

'no closer old man'

he stopped and she laughed

'obedience is good, now kneel'

again he did as she said, he knew that if anyone else was walking in teh park they would see him, but he didn't care, kneeling for this girl less that half his age was turning him on, his cock swelling in his jeans.

as he knelt she lifted one of her feet and slipping the trainer off she threw it on the floor in front of him and spoke

'kiss it'

he went to pick it up and she snapped

'no you fucking idiot bend forward and kiss it as it is on the ground'

he obeyed smelling the sweat from her feet as his lips caressed the muddy shoe.

she laughed and as she did so she slipped her sock off and throwing it to him spoke again;

'smell that old man'

he did, it stank of sweat and yet his cock was throbbing even more now something which she clearly noticed as she smiled at him again she spoke

'open your mouth and take the sock into it and close it so i cant see the sock'

in silence he obeyed as she laughed again she spoke to him

'fucking pervert, i can see how hard you are, get your pathetic dick out i want to see you wank'

oblivious to the world he obeyed and she laughed

'oh my god is that it, a pathetic 8 inches, no way i am ever touching that maggot, however wank it for me, wank it till you are ready to cum then stop'

he obeyed and as he stroked she sat watching him, her cunt starting to get very very wet, looking at his hard cock and getting off on the power she had over this total stranger.

minutes passed and then he paused, moaning through the sock in his mouth,

'may i cum'

she laughed,

'in a minute'

slipping off her second shoe she threw her second sock to him

he obeyed her and she extended her bare foot forward to him

'cum on my foot bitch'

he wanked hard and in seconds had soaked her foot in his spunk, as he relaxed she looked down at him.

'now old man two things for you to do if you ever want to see me again; firstly lick it off'

he stared at her before bending forward and licking her foot, taking all his spunk from her bare sexy foot, running his tongue between her toes and over her sole as well as cleaning the spunk from her, as he did so she slipped her hand between her legs and gently teased her clit out of his view.

finally she spoke again

'put that maggot away and pay up and fuck off'

he fastened his jeans, and handing her the £20 they had agreed for her socks she laughed

'another 20 you pathetic bitch, i need new trainers after you have kissed them and maybe next time i will get even dirtier if you are lucky'

in silence he obeyed, and as he walked away her heard her laugh, a fantasy fulfilled, for both of them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic