FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking straight anonymous loads

Taking straight anonymous loads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really get off on anonymous meets with straight guys who need to unload. This normally takes the form of me turning up to their place or outdoors if they are nervous.

Indoors it’s lights out they are waiting for me I always say you don’t have to talk unless it’s to tell me what to do, and you don’t need to touch unless it’s to grab hold of my head while you fuck my face.

They cum and I go no hassles no strings. I had a few meets like this it’s always horny when they realise they don’t have to go gentle with me and start taking control.

Outdoors is a bit simpler as long as it’s somewhere safe. It’s the thought that I might have just sucked my boss off or someone else I know. The only downside is with most of them stating they are straight on their profiles I never get a verification off them. But at least I always get a load.

Does anyone else like this or are there any straight guys who would like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

This isn’t a criticism but if you’re sucking them off, they are not straight

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Get what you’re saying. but lads who have never been with a guy before and meet because they need to unload or are curious probably wouldn’t describe themselves as anything else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This isn’t a criticism but if you’re sucking them off, they are not straight"

I disagree, i personally think being straight, gay, bi all depends on who you fall in love with, not who you have sex with. Hence why my profile is bi curious, happily have sex with guys in a mmf setting, but would never consider a relationship with a guy

I know many probably won't agree with this, but hey we're all allowed opinions

» Add a new message to this topic