FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bound Breasts Office Toy

Bound Breasts Office Toy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shannon was excited to be called into her boss's office for a strategic planning session. It was a right she had earned; she had busted her ass at the largest bank in the city to get the coveted title of Senior Lending Manager at the age of twenty-eight.

Before entering his office, she made a quick stop in the restroom to straighten her suit and tidy her appearance. She also took a moment to adjust the secret she hid underneath her blouse.

Outwardly, she prided herself on appearances. At this stage of her career, she had mastered the art of looking beautiful and feminine while simultaneously commanding respect from her superiors and subordinates alike.

Satisfied with her appearance, she left the bathroom and brisked past her boss's pretty young secretary, Penny, with a quick wave.

When the Chief Lending Officer's door closed, Sean Williams stood and made his way around the massive desk to brush his lips against Shannon's, pushing his strong fingers through her hair and giving it a firm tug in greeting. She felt an answering thrill shiver down her spine. Their relationship was not romantic in any way, nor was it the reason for her success; it began months after she had accepted her new position.

This was purely about sex. She had finally found a man who truly understood and appreciated her submissive needs.

"You look amazing," Williams murmured, releasing her and sitting behind his desk once more, leaning back in his chair.

Shannon sat upright in front of the desk.

"Thank you, sir."

"I called you in here because we have important matters to discuss. This comes directly from the top."

She smiled, loving a good challenge.

"What do the execs have in mind?"

"I'm not going to beat around the bush--we're getting our asses kicked. Profits are down and don't seem to be rallying. The competition is always one step ahead of us these days, and our shareholders are putting on some heavy pressure. If we don't make some drastic changes, we may well be fucked."

Shannon's eyes widened--she had rarely heard her boss curse. He was normally very controlled. She was also surprised at the apparent state of the company; as far as she knew, they were doing fine.

"That's a blunt way of putting it."

Williams arched an eyebrow. "These are blunt times. We could be looking at big layoffs in the next fiscal year if this trend continues."

Those words made Shannon's heart skip a beat. Her job was secure, of that she had no doubt. The thought of having to fire any of her employees, however, had rattled her nerves. She loved her team and took pride in the individuals she had personally hired and coached to success.

"Oh god," she moaned.

"Don't worry too much yet, we may have a plan to drive up profits. I've spoken with the other execs, and they agree that it's a solid idea. The question is, will you?"

This gave Shannon pause. She knew Williams was a direct man; this coyness was unusual for him. Something was up.

"You know I'll do anything for this company," she finally replied. "What's going on? What tricks do you have up your sleeve?"

"We've decided we need to be more aggressive in the lending unit to increase our profit margin. This is where you come in."

"We'll redouble our efforts," Shannon quickly asserted.

"I don't doubt your ability to manage your team effectively. This is not in any way a criticism of you. We just think more motivation may be necessary."

Shannon nodded, considering for a moment.

"Increasing annual bonuses always seems to work."

Williams smiled and reached across the desk, caressing the fabric of her blouse with the back of his fingers.

"That's exactly what I wanted to speak with you about," he said with firm innuendo. "Monetary bonuses may be insufficient for the level of motivation we need."

Shannon's brow furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Come here. Let me show you something."

Williams led her over to the floor-to-ceiling windows which made up the far wall of his office and offered a breathtaking view of the downtown skyline. He pointed to a building several blocks down the street.

"You see that building?" he asked. "That's our primary competitor, and they're stealing our customers. Do you know how?"

It pained Shannon to have to answer. "Better customer service?"

"Motivated employees," he said, once again caressing her silky blouse. "Those employees get more than just bonuses at the end of the year."

"What do they get?"

"What every man wants," he said, looking at her with meaning.

Shannon knew that look all too well but couldn't imagine how it related to their discussion.

"How does that work, exactly?" she asked.

"Our intel suggests it was an idea started by a female executive to motivate her subordinates. Whoever has the highest quarterly numbers gets to fuck her. And you know what? It works. Morale and productivity have never been higher."

Her eyes widened. "Really? Why on earth would any successful woman allow that?"

"Because she understands what men want, sexually speaking. Any guy with a few bucks can get laid in this city, but the real prize is fucking women in power. Unattainable women. That's every man's dream: fucking their hot, female boss."

Shannon gulped, suspecting where this was headed. "You can't be serious with this. Me? Are you kidding?"

"You've said yourself that employees can often lag behind if they're not being pushed. Face it, Shannon, not everyone works as hard as you do."

"That can be fixed," she said fiercely, slightly raising her tone because she knew he was right. "With the right coaching and incentives, we can easily outdo the competition."

Williams shook his head. "The plan has already been discussed and approved."

"Asshole," she muttered under her breath.

Williams knew exactly how to handle Shannon in her feisty little bitch mode. Sure, she was a dominant woman in the workplace, but when he began to unbutton her blouse, that attitude shifted.

True to her innate nature, she kept her hands down while he disrobed her. Williams became excited when he saw that her breasts were bound by a thick, pink ribbon per his instructions, good girl that she was.

Shannon was blessed with an exceptional pair of tits. They were perky and firm, round and slightly upturned with coral-pink nipples. They were also extraordinarily sensitive and her primary erogenous zone. She could orgasm if her breasts were massaged the right way.

"Your nipples are stiff," he noted.

"Of course they are. You're touching me. And this is for you, not the entire fucking loan department!"

Williams moved behind her and rubbed her shoulders. "Think of the business, Shannon. You'll be doing everyone a tremendous service. For yourself also. Who knows; if this turns out well, a big promotion may be in your future."

While tempted by the possibilities, Shannon couldn't stop the shudder that wracked her body.

"I'm not a whore."

Williams was prepared for this response. "No, you're not a whore. I would never associate with a whore. You are a beautiful, desirable woman who inspires others in many ways. All I'm asking is that you recognize your ability to utilize that to our company's advantage. We've discussed our fantasies. You've been playing mine out. Do you recall telling me you fantasized about being controlled by one of your employees?"

Shannon gasped at the sharp pleasure the slight caress gave her.

"The keyword is fantasy,," she insisted. "I've worked too hard and come too far to have my employees treat me as a...a sex toy!"

Williams tugged at the ribbon, making her squirm with pain and pleasure.

"There's another position I'd rather have you in," he said.

She flashed him a terse look. "Are we starting with that now? After you just told me you're planning to offer me as a prize?"

"More like a gift."

She sighed. "Now I'm a gift?"

"A gift and a prize. Nothing will boost the competitive nature of our men more than having a chance to explore your body."

"This is getting ridiculous. My reputation will be totally ruined."

"The other executives will never tell anyone," he pointed out. "They're tight-lipped and old-school. Remember that they're the ones who approved this."

She gave her boss an incredulous look. "And the men who work for me?"

"Nondisclosure agreements."

"You make it sound so simple."

Williams nodded. "It is that simple. I'll have every man who works for you sign an NDA, and only then will they be told of the challenge. At the year-end holiday party, the winner gets time with you."

"Oh goodness," she sighed. "What happens then?"

He grinned. "Anything the winner wants."

When she rolled her eyes and started to turn away, Williams squeezed her breast, causing her to moan. With his other hand, he hiked up her skirt, slid her panties aside, and felt her wetness.

"I'll take this as a sign of agreement," he said, petting between her legs.

Shannon's sigh was a mix of pleasure and resignation. "The things I do for this bank."

"Sealed with a kiss," Williams responded, tilting her chin up to meet his lips.

They remained standing by the window, and Williams ordered Shannon to her knees. Without a moment of hesitation, Shannon undid his belt and unzipped his slacks.

Work was painfully awkward for Shannon after her male employees were notified of the competition. She hung her head as the men she passed snickered and shot hot, knowing glances her way. She was as humiliated as she feared she would be, despite her attempts to come to terms with this arrangement.

After some days had passed, however, she began to realize their reactions were going to remain limited to looks and whispers; she was still their boss, after all, and no one wanted to risk losing their job--let alone the chance of sleeping with her. She was especially comforted after one of her more outspoken employees joked to her that no one thought it was actually going to happen, but they all thought it was cool that it was even offered up, real or not.

As her comfort with the situation rose, so did the pleasure she took in those looks which seemed to undress her whenever she passed. For the first time, unwilling as she was to admit or embrace the idea, the thought of fucking one of her subordinates began making her wet.

As assertive and professional as she was in her career, Shannon craved sexual submission in equal volume. Sex was the only part of her life in which she could release the tight leash of control she held herself by, the only time she could be truly free of the stresses of life's-- and her own-- demands. Losing that control excited her in ways that nothing else ever could. Williams brought her to that state, dominant and confident man that he was.

Nevertheless, she had to come to terms with the fact that she'd become the plaything of someone who would likely not understand her needs. Would she be able to fully submit to someone who wasn't as dominant? Or would she freeze up in panic and detest the whole experience?

Despite her overwhelming confusion, she did her best to maintain a professional presence when giving these men directives, knowing that they were all working overtime for a chance to be with her. It was noticeable, too. The guys were now busier than ever, working longer hours and showing more dedication to their jobs.

If only they'd always been like this....

Things were going so well that at the end of the quarter, Shannon was once again scheduled to meet Williams in his office. She followed her usual procedure, binding her breasts that morning in a particular way so that her tits would become especially sensitive, making her more aroused for their private meeting.

She made polite banter with Penny before whisking herself inside the office. She sat in front of the desk as Williams leaned back, eyes scanning through a portfolio. His face was expressionless.

"So far," he said, still reading, "these quarterly numbers are exceeding our expectations. Well done, Shannon."

She beamed. "Thank you, sir."

Her moment of internal celebration was short-lived as Williams closed the portfolio and tossed it on the desk, a smile on his face and a gleam in his eye. That familiar look usually meant that he was going to push the limits of her sexuality to some new level, and with the ongoing contest, Shannon wasn't sure she was fully prepared for whatever that was.

"Open your blouse," he said, giving her his now-undivided attention.

Shannon obeyed, opening her blouse to reveal her bindings and her hard, pink nipples. His sharp inhale expressed his approval.

"Tell me about your group sex fantasies. The ones that take place in the office."

It was obvious where this was headed, and Shannon gave her boss a miffed look, which he seemed to enjoy.

"You already know most of it," she answered. "I enjoy the surrender. The overwhelming pleasure coming from many sources. Especially in the office."

"Why?"

Shannon knew he knew the answers to these questions, but she continued. "The loss of control. In the office, I'm in charge of dozens of employees--"

"And millions of dollars," Williams interjected, money clearly on his mind.

She cracked a smile, "Of course. How could I forget?"

"The amount of money you oversee is part of your power here. Aside from your appearance, that's why so many men want to fuck you. Fucking a powerful woman like you is alluring. Do you like that?"

Shannon shivered. "Yes."

"How about getting fucked by several of your employees at the same time?"

Shannon shook her head rapidly. "No way. Getting fucked by one of my employees is enough already. But two or three?"

"Three," he said with a dead stare. "The pleasure you'd give to many, and how good they'd make you feel in return...it's the ultimate thrill."

The look he gave Shannon shot right through her, making her pussy clench and her muscles tighten. It had to be a joke, surely? This was her fantasy, but a fantasy is a fantasy. Everyone has their naughty little thoughts, but reality was much, much different.

The very notion of servicing multiple men at once--let alone her employees--seemed so far outside Shannon's comfort zone that she couldn't help but be daunted by it all. Maybe that's why it gave her a little rush of adrenaline just thinking about it.

Her submissive side was listening carefully.

"Three?" she asked in a measured tone.

Williams nodded. "Three employees. Currently, there is a clear frontrunner to claim you at the holiday party."

Shannon nodded. Mike Campbell was always at the top of the boards, and it was no different with this competition. Her boss continued, "However, there are several others whose numbers are very impressive and who clearly worked very hard to get there. We wouldn't want to discourage any of the runners-up, would we?"

Williams had a point. Her team had been working exceptionally hard, and it would be a great disappointment to many of them if Mike was, as always, the winner.

"I guess not."

"We need to continue motivating the rest by letting them know that the prize is still attainable. The gift is generous enough for everyone, isn't it?"

Shannon allowed a glimmer of a smile to seep through. "I suppose it might be."

"Here, read this," he replied, digging through his desk drawer. "I had Penny write this up. Don't worry, she can be trusted."

He placed a flyer in front of Shannon, and she carefully examined every word.

Holiday Contest Update:

We're pleased to announce that this year's contest will be extended to THREE lucky winners! At our annual holiday party, you can ring in the New Year by having a special night with your boss. You can have your turn with the most beautiful and talented woman in the division.

What you may not know is that this is her fantasy, too!

Are you capable of winning her? Exploring her? Fucking her? Owning her? Yes, you can have it all.

By the way, did you know that she has the most sensitive pair of tits imaginable? Oh yes, she likes them tied, squeezed and played with.

All you have to do is your very best work. Your gift awaits!

x Management

Shannon's eyes were glued to the page, as if the whole idea suddenly became real. Images of being ravished flooding her thoughts, and she was surprised at how aroused she became. Could she really do this?

She was so focused on the flyer that she barely noticed Williams getting out of his seat to approach her. She definitely noticed when he reached down to fondle her breasts, circling her stiff nipples with his thumbs. She closed her eyes at the sensations and allowed her imagination to run wild.

"I know how much the office fantasy turns you on," he said in Shannon's ear. "There's always been a gleam in your eyes whenever you talk about it. I want to see you in action. I want to see how depraved and consumed you'll be when you're bent over the conference table, your employees taking turns with you."

"Fuck," she gasped as he punctuated his statement with a firm pinch to her left nipple.

"You'll be the office toy at this year's annual party. We'll sneak into the boardroom while everyone else is having innocent holiday fun. Do you like that?"

"Hmmm..." she moaned as Williams slid a hand slowly between her thighs.

"Shhh," he whispered, teasing her nipple with his other hand. "We wouldn't want Penny to hear, now would we?"

Shannon shook her head, mouth slightly open as she panted with need. Only Williams had ever aroused her so easily, made her so desperate to please. She spread her legs as far as her knee-length skirt would allow, but he continued to avoid the area she needed to be caressed the most.

"You have to tell me, Shannon. I'm not feeling patient today." His fingers began to withdraw from beneath her skirt and she gripped his wrist fiercely.

"Make me cum," she whispered. "Please!"

Williams smiled. "That's a good girl."

The annual holiday party had finally arrived. It was always a festive time because the grueling pace of work slowed at the end of the final quarter and everyone was more jovial and relaxed. On top of that, there were always the bonuses to look forward to.

It was an informal affair but people still liked to dress up, showing off their best "non-work" clothes. Drinks were flowing, everyone was dancing, and the formerly staunch office had morphed into a relaxed, party atmosphere. Smiles were everywhere.

Shannon was in a much different mood, however. While people were laughing, socializing, having drinks, and having fun, Shannon stood by the makeshift bar downing champagne like it was her lifeline. Everyone was beautifully dressed for the occasion, and Shannon wore a sleek black dress which showcased her slender, yet womanly figure.

And while everyone was having a great time, all Shannon could think about was which of her employees she'd be fucking. Not something she ever expected to find herself thinking at a party.

She was about to have a new experience that could potentially be life-changing. Her sex life might never be the same after experiencing such a unique thing. Work would certainly not be the same, either...not when she'd be fucking three of her top employees, with the upper-level executives knowing all about it.

She prayed that word of this would never spread and the whole situation would remain a secret to everyone else.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Williams approached her, dressed in a sharp suit and carrying a drink for each of them.

"You look gorgeous tonight," he smiled, handing her a vodka martini.

She gulped it down and placed it on a nearby table. "My stomach is cramping."

"Not a good thing for a gangbang."

"A gangbang," she muttered. "There's a scary word."

He patted her shoulder. "You can always back out. No one is forcing you to do this. My secretary can always take your place, and we'll compensate the employees with larger financial bonuses.

She looked at him sharply. She had always accepted her duties. And the thought of leaving something unfulfilled was simply unacceptable to her, the perfectionist and diligent worker.

"No, I want this."

"Are you sure?"

Shannon nodded, straightening her shoulders. "I've never been a quitter."

"And?" he asked, eyebrow arched.

She smiled. "You already know."

"Tell me."

"I find the idea...exciting."

Williams smiled back, "I wish I could slip my hand underneath your dress and feel how wet you are."

"Drenched."

"I believe you," he nodded. "I'll be there when it starts. Until then, I have several people I need to greet and socialize with. All part of my job."

Shannon stood dumbfounded. "Before that? I mean, what about the preparations?"

"Don't worry, Penny will take care of everything. I'll see you soon."

Before Shannon could inquire further about the secretary and arrangements, Williams patted her shoulder and disappeared in the festive atmosphere of the party.

As if on cue, the pretty secretary came over and stood in front of Shannon. Penny was petite with big, thick-framed glasses and a notebook in her hands. She appeared so proper that she had the aura of an elderly librarian, even though she was young and gorgeous.

"Good evening, Shannon," Penny chirped in a professional tone. "If you'll follow me to the boardroom, we'll get you all set up."

Shannon was both baffled and amused as the two made their way to the top floor. She had known Penny for a couple of years now and she knew the secretary to be meek and efficient. Now here she was, arranging an office fuck party like it was business as usual.

Once they entered the long room with the overstretched conference table, Penny closed the blinds so that they had total privacy.

"Remove your dress," Penny ordered.

"Wait, you want me to strip now?"

Penny nodded. "Mr. Williams has requested that I do your breast binding on this occasion. I am highly effective with the female anatomy."

"Very well."

Shannon began removing her dress while the stoic secretary just stood there, watching. It was like undressing for a doctor with a specific purpose in mind.

After placing her dress on the table, Shannon undid her bra to reveal her tits, standing only in her stilettos and lacy black panties.

No time was wasted as Penny picked up a long, red ribbon. Shannon lifted her arms while the secretary expertly tied the ribbon around her upper body and the sensitive globes of her breasts. When Penny soon finished, Shannon relished in the feeling of her ample breasts being squeezed together, the pressure creating a delicious swelling of her nipples.

Penny tweaked each nipple and nodded as they hardened, as if satisfied by her own work. She held up a mirror, and Shannon gasped--she looked like the perfect gift. A festive bow was tied beneath her breasts.

"Is this comfortable for you?" the secretary asked, tightening the final knot in the ribbon.

Shannon looked again at her reflection. "It feels fine. You did a great job."

"Thank you."

"Have you done this before?" Shannon inquired.

"I've done many things like this before. My job is whatever Mr. Williams tells me to do."

Shannon nodded in understanding; Penny was the perfect secretary.

"Speaking of which," the secretary continued, "it's my job to facilitate this group session. Think of me as the referee."

Shannon laughed at images of Penny blowing a whistle when someone took too long to cum. "Okay."

Penny was unconcerned. "I'll bring the lucky winners of the contest in here, one at a time, because some are shy. Two of the winners have requested a threesome session. They're arranged in order of the contest placement. I'll make sure everyone is respectful and orderly. I'm also responsible for making sure each guy cums in a timely fashion."

Shannon barely suppressed a giggle at that.

"After all," the secretary added. "What girl wants to screw four guys all night long? If anyone crosses boundaries, they'll be punished."

"Wait--what? Four?!"

"Yes, didn't Mr. Williams tell you? Two people tied for third place."

Shannon's mind was reeling. Four guys!? I'll be fucking four guys?! But, she reasoned with herself, she had come this far. She felt oddly comforted at the thought that this young woman would be watching over everything, protecting her in a way.

Penny helped Shannon back into her dress, putting her discarded bra in her purse. She straightened the silk over Shannon until the dress flowed as beautifully as before. Stepping back, she gave Shannon a once-over, half-smiling at the result.

"Are you ready?" the secretary asked.

"I'm nervous."

The secretary winked and smiled, breaking the stoic demeanor. "Don't be nervous. It'll be fantastic."

Having said that, Penny gave Shannon a good luck kiss on the cheek, then left to go bring the winners. Shannon shuddered at the thought that, very soon, her employees would be fucking her. She also couldn't remember the last time she had been so wet.

Lost in thought, she jumped when the door to the boardroom opened some time later. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was just Williams entering; his presence immediately calmed her. She was feeling a little tipsy from the liquid courage she had consumed downstairs, but it clearly wasn't enough to settle her current level of nerves.

Williams gave her a big smile as he made his way to where she was sitting. Without warning, he pulled her in for a kiss, and her pussy clenched in response. It was over as quickly as it began. Williams set her back and straightened her dress, brushing his thumb across her now-swollen bottom lip.

"I know I wasn't part of this competition, but I had to be the first to taste you."

Shannon smiled at him, brushing her hair back into place. "I'm glad you were."

"I also couldn't miss the start of the show," he further clarified. "It'll be a sight to behold. You on your knees, on your back, or maybe on your stomach over the table. All for your employees. It'll be heaven for a sub like you, won't it?"

The reminder made Shannon squirm. "Yes."

Penny stepped back into the boardroom with a big smile on her face, which gave Shannon a feeling that time had slowed down. Behind the pretty young secretary was only one guy, instead of the four she had been expecting.

Shannon and felt nervous at his presence. Frankly, she wasn't exactly thrilled by Mike as he was rather arrogant--an attribute which helped him become the winner of the contest, ironically enough.

Her top performer shot her a wolfish smile as he looked her up and down, licking his lips. His bold, open expression of lust caused an unexpected tingle in Shannon's lower belly, and she shifted where she stood, unsure of what would happen.

Fortunately Williams, taking charge in his usual manner, walked over to Mike to shake his hand, congratulating him on being the first winner of the competition.

"And now your prize, as promised," he said, waving a hand in Shannon's direction. "You may take her in any way you please; she's yours to command."

The boss stepped back and took a seat placed in a corner of the room.

Penny came forward, giving Shannon another wink as she moved behind her, sliding the straps of her dress down her shoulders, slowly pushing it down until it was a pile on the floor. Instinctively, Shannon stepped out of it, bared and bound in such an intimate way before her subordinate.

Mike whistled as her body was revealed to him for the first time. He had thought often about what his boss looked like under her clothes, but the sight before him put his imagination to shame. He had often fantasized about walking into her office, locking her door, and ripping her neatly pressed suit from her, watching her strong, assertive expression twist into one of surprise and then lust as he bent her over her desk. He had cum several times to this and other fantasies of overpowering her, and now that he had this opportunity, he wasn't going to waste another moment.

Most surprisingly of all for Mike, he was thrilled to see the bound breasts of Shannon; exactly as advertised.

He approached her, growing harder at the look of apprehension she was trying desperately to hide. He brought his hand to cup her breast, teasing her distended nipple. Shannon gasped, as her breasts were so sensitive from the bondage. Liquid pooled between her legs and Mike's hand left her breast and plunged down low as he shoved two large fingers deep inside her.

"Wet already, little darling?" he murmured in her ear, removing his hand. He lifted his fingers to her lips.

Shannon nodded.

"Lick my fingers clean," he demanded, eyes darkening as she obeyed, licking her juices from him. The hand holding her hair released her and he stepped back.

"Take off your panties and bend over the table...boss," he ordered with a snicker.

Shannon bristled; as much as he annoyed the hell out of her, she couldn't deny her own arousal. She obeyed, removing her panties and placing her hands on the table, bending over it with legs submissively spread.

She heard his pants unzip and, without warning, he was plunging inside her, running his hands over her firm ass as he forced his way into her tight pussy. Although she was wet, he was large--much larger than Williams--and he had to grab her hips to pull her over his length, groaning with pleasure when he was fully inserted.

"You're tight as a fucking virgin," he grunted, thrusting hard, stretching her to fit his cock.

She bit her lip as the pain of his entry threatened to erase her earlier arousal. But then he began tweaking her nipples, bending over her back and biting her shoulder, rutting like an animal behind her. Her wetness returned like a tidal force and she moaned, pushing her hips back to meet his.

"That's it, boss. That's it," he panted, thrusting even harder than before, relentless on her breasts. "You know you want this. You know this feels good."

He pounded away at her and she could feel her orgasm approaching, building by the moment, just out of reach. If only he would touch her clit.... Her pussy spasmed at the thought. He groaned and, to her dismay, pulled out of her, turning her around and forcing her to her knees.

"Suck it, boss. I wanna feel your fucking mouth."

Attempting to ignore the yearning of her body, she grasped his giant cock in one hand, seeing it for the first time and marveling that it had fit inside her body at all. She didn't know how she was going to fit it in her mouth, but she would give it her best, as was her nature.

She licked around the head, teasing the underside with the tip of her tongue while her right hand gripped the shaft hard, stroking him easily due to her wetness which remained on him. She could taste a combination of herself and his precum, a delicious, earthy flavor that had her moaning, lust driving her actions as she took him as deep into her mouth as she could. She looked up to see his head thrown back, his hands now in her hair as he fucked her mouth and throat with the same wild, selfish abandon he had her cunt. Her tongue worked the underside of his cock and within minutes he pulled her head back, stroking himself once, twice before shooting his thick, creamy load all over her bound breasts, breathing hard as wave after wave of his orgasm coated her perfect tits. After, he presented his cock to her again, and she licked him clean without instruction.

He helped get her to his feet and gave her ass a light slap.

"That was fucking great, boss! Maybe we can do it again sometime." It was a statement rather than a question, so cocky and sure of himself.

Shannon shook her head with a half smile.

"One-time event, Mike."

"Yeah, sure," he said with a wink, straightening his clothes. "See you Monday!" And with that he swaggered out the door.

Shannon trembled with the odd intensity of the experience, her pussy throbbing with heat. She ached to cum, but Mike had really only been interested in his own pleasure. Penny was there in an instant, tsking as she wiped Shannon down with cleaning cloths.

"Barbarian," she mumbled as if to herself as she wiped Shannon's body free of the evidence of their coupling. As she worked between Shannon's legs her body surged forward of its own accord, craving the contact and release. Penny gasped, her expression immediately concerned.

"You didn't cum, did you? That prick!"

Shannon couldn't help but laugh at Penny's unexpected language, seemingly out of place for the young woman.

Penny looked at Williams, Shannon following her gaze to see the man nod. She didn't understand until Penny knelt before her, spreading her thighs and licking her aching clit tenderly. Shannon had never been intimate with a woman before, and her first instinct was to panic and push the blonde head away. But her desire won out--Penny's tongue felt amazing--and so she gave in to the moment, threading her fingers through the soft hair below. Penny's tongue grew bolder, and she licked and sucked Shannon with abandon. As worked up as she was by her experience with Mike, it wasn't long before her legs began to tremble, her cries of pleasure filling the large room. Soon she was cumming, her cunt clenching as she coated Penny's soft tongue.

The secretary stood, wiping her mouth with a grin.

"Feel better?"

With a breathless laugh, Shannon replied, "Much. Thank you."

"My pleasure," Penny said. She helped a shaky Shannon back into her panties and dress. "We thought they could all, you know, unwrap you. Holiday party and all."

Shannon nodded her understanding, trying to catch her breath from the intense orgasm. She was far from satisfied, however; oral sex felt great, but she had to cum on something to feel truly fulfilled. She looked over at Williams instinctively and her breath caught--his expression of dark lust was intense, and she was immediately soaked again. Although he hadn't said a word, he was clearly enjoying this. A lot, by the looks of it.

Penny soon returned with Tom, who had always been a good loan officer, but had never topped the performance list. He was a bit shy and was always very respectful toward her. She had hired him a year ago and had coached him from a novice to a consistent, reliable performer. Still, she had not expected this much improvement this quickly. She liked him much more than Mike, though, so she was pleased to see him here.

She could tell he was nervous and, feeling confident now that this whole crazy experience had begun, she gave him a warm smile.

"Congratulations, Tom," she said softly, then blushed as she realized she was essentially congratulating him on getting to fuck her.

He smiled back, however, put a bit more at ease by her welcoming attitude. Like the previous winner, Tom had often fantasized about his boss. His fantasies involved the various ways in which he could make her orgasm until she couldn't walk. He was one of those rare men who could take pleasure only when giving it.

"Uhm, would you two, uh, mind giving us some privacy?" he asked, looking around the room.

Williams smiled while Penny, looking concerned, turned to Shannon with a questioning gaze. Shannon nodded, and Penny grabbed Williams's hand, pulling him from the room.

When the door shut behind them, Tom released a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. He looked at Shannon, so beautiful in her silky black dress, and she smiled again, walking his way until she was just in front of him.

"It's okay," she said, smiling, touching his arm. "I want this."

His eyes widened, unable to believe this gorgeous woman was here, telling him it was alright to touch her, to be with her. He had worked the most overtime, put in more hours than anyone to get here. Most importantly, he was rock hard already, and he could see a matching desire in Shannon's eyes.

She pushed the straps of her dress from her shoulders and the garment fell to her feet once more, her eyes never leaving his. She then removed her panties, and her nudity was revealed to him.

Tom's eyes widened as he took in her glorious body. Her breasts were tied in an interesting manner with a red ribbon, and he could see the wetness gleaming between her thighs. He moved forward, lightly caressing her full breasts, pulling away quickly at her sharp gasp.

"Do your breasts hurt?" His voice was laced with concern; he had never seen anything like this before and, although the result was extremely sexy, he did not want to cause her pain.

"Only a little, and in a good way," she smiled. "It mostly makes them very sensitive."

He nodded, reaching out to touch her swollen nipples, growing harder at her gasp which he was now assured was one of pleasure. The fingers of his right hand made small circles around her areola, occasionally tweaking the nipple as he sucked her other breast. His left arm wrapped around her back to steady her as her knees weakened from the pleasure; he was at her breasts like a starving man.

Her hips undulated as wave after wave of heat traveled straight to her pussy. He put his knee between her legs, never leaving her tits alone as he forced her hips back and forth, rubbing her over his thigh. She came like that, crying out loudly as she shivered and shook against his soft slacks, staining them with her juices.

Consumed with desire, he lifted her and carried her light form to the conference table, laying her down on it and lifting her knees over his shoulders. His mouth worked her expertly, his hands returning to torment her breasts. He sucked and licked and nibbled at her clit, thrusting his strong tongue inside her, reveling at her taste. She came again and again, losing count of how many times she lost control as he kept going and going, not letting up on her until she thought she might faint.

She barely registered him removing his clothes, pulling her further onto the table, kissing her gently as he spread her legs once more. She came to when she felt him entering her, not as large as Mike but deliciously thick, stretching the walls of her pussy. They both moaned as his pubic bone met hers and he leaned over her, nibbling her ear and sucking at her neck as he gyrated his hips in little circles, pushing down on her mound and her clit. He fucked her like that for a while, hardly moving within her but getting her worked up again.

When she felt another orgasm build, she thrust her hips up to urge him faster. He stopped then and she moaned her frustration. He smiled down at her, stroking her hair.

"Good things come to those who wait."

And make her wait he did, thrusting hard then slowing before she came. She was desperate beneath him at this point, head thrashing and nails digging into his back.

"Please," she heard herself begging as if from far away. "Please, please, please..."

She drove Tom wild, her pussy addictive, her reactions beyond sexy. She was made for fucking, and he could barely hold back.

Suddenly he began thrusting wildly inside her, his chest hairs scratching her sensitive nipples, and he reached between their bodies to squeeze and rotate her clit.

"Now," he whispered.

Shannon exploded on him, shaking and writhing beneath him, screaming her pleasure. Her clenching triggered his own orgasm and he came inside her, sure he had never cum so powerfully.

They lay there panting for a time, her fingers stroking his back, sweat cooling on their skin. Tom kissed her tenderly and she kissed him back with enthusiasm.

"That was--"

"Incredible. Mind blowing," he interrupted, kissing her soft lips again. "Can I... see you again?"

Shannon was perturbed by her immediate reaction which was,yes, please.. She had noticed his attractiveness before, certainly, but he wasn't exactly her definition of 'dominant.' What she had just experienced though, his withholding her orgasm....it was something deeper than she was used to. Passionate. But it didn't change their circumstances.

I'm your boss," she said vaguely. "Don't you forget it."

Penny stepped into the room. "Okay, loverboy, time's up. There are two more men waiting very impatiently out there."

The secretary, energetic as ever, shooed them from the table, efficiently cleaning Shannon's body with tissue as Tom got dressed. Their eyes met over the secretary's blonde head, and they regarded each other with intimate, secret smiles that made Shannon excited in a way she could never remember being.

As Tom saluted Shannon and turned to leave, Penny said, "Good job making her cum so much. You got everyone worked up!"

It was Tom's turn to blush as, when he opened the door, he was greeted by clapping and cheering. Shannon shook her head at the childish reaction in the waiting area.

Finished with her work, Penny bent to retrieve the dress once again. This time, they only put on the dress, ignoring the panties completely.

As she adjusted it she said, "I'm guessing you don't need any relief this time?"

Shannon shook her head with a smile.

"Good thing Tom was apparently as good in bed as Mike was bad," Penny said.

Shannon hadn't heard Williams enter but there he was, back in his corner. He was looking at her oddly, not with anger or simple lust, but with an expression she couldn't place. She didn't know how to respond, feeling suddenly distant from her longtime dominant, so she said nothing.

Penny, oblivious to the exchange, began reapplying Shannon's makeup, dotting her with perfume once she was finished.

"Now I don't want to surprise you--the threesome is next. It's Jack and Alex."

Shannon nodded. It made sense; Jack and Alex were always talking and making plans for after work and the weekends. It was obvious they were good friends.

But how could anything compare to what she'd just experienced?

She sighed and let Penny know she was ready.

The two men stepped into the boardroom filled with confidence and elation. Former fraternity brothers who happened to land gigs at the same company, they had been loan officers since before Shannon was promoted to be their supervisor. When they'd heard of the contest, they made a bet to see who would be the one to bang the boss. When they'd discovered they were tied for third place, they pounded beers at happy hour to congratulate themselves and in the process formulated another bet: who would be the loser who came first?

The mood in the room was mostly awkward, mostly on Shannon's side. She tried her best to muster more confidence and put on a brave face.

"Congratulations," Shannon said. "I know you two have always wanted me. Well, you've worked hard, now here's your chance."

The men expressed their elation and gratitude. Then they stepped forward to unwrap their gift, each of them pulling a shoulder strap until Shannon's dress fell to the floor, revealing her naked body, red ribbon, and bound breasts. The men admired the view, taking it in completely.

Shannon struck a sexy pose. "See something you like?"

Of course they did! They fawned over her lustfully, asked questions about those tits, and she provided a quick explanation about her ultra sensitive nipples.

The secretary reminded them of the time.

Jack was the first to undo his pants, revealing his hardening cock. Alex followed suit and exposed himself as well. Both of them grinning at a chance to finally fuck the hot young boss.

"Order, gentlemen," Penny said. "Have you two decided how you wish to proceed?"

Jack nodded. "We have, actually. We thought we'd go for a little DP action. Double penetration. We forgot to bring lube for her asshole though. We'll have to use spit."

The very thought of this made Shannon shiver and her pussy twitch. DP? A cock in her pussy, and in her ass-- at the same time? With spit as lubrication? Oh goodness, she didn't sign up for this.

"No worries," Penny smiled, reaching into her pocket.

The secretary came fully prepared, as always, and wiped out a new container of anal lubrication. Just what was needed. And that was why Penny was so good at her job. She always had all angles covered, opening the cap of the lube.

Penny continued, "Now who will be the one fucking her ass?"

"That'll be me," Alex said with a cocky smile. "I won a coin toss earlier for the rights to her ass."

Shannon resisted the powerful urge to scold her employees. What am I, your fucking sex toy? You guys are betting over who gets to take my ass? But then Shannon realized that she was ,in fact, their sex toy, at least for the duration of the party. It was a hard feeling to get used to, no matter how good it felt in a bizarre sort of way.

Penny smiled, "Excellent. You two will be the last, so don't worry about making a mess. Now, have any of you engaged in a DP threesome before?"

Both guys shook their heads no.

"Not a problem," Penny said. "Jack, I'll need you to lay on the edge of the conference table with your feet hanging down. Alex, I'll lube your cock for anal penetration. Shannon, you know what to do."

The secretary winked at Shannon, who was miffed by this assertion. This is my first threesome and DP! Shannon wanted to counter for the sake of her dignity. But it didn't matter. These guys earned a good fuck for their hard work, and Shannon was ready for more sex.

The game plan went in motion as Jack laid on the conference table, his hard cock ready for action. Wasting no time, Shannon climbed onto the conference table and got on her knees, positioning herself over the cock. She held the cock upright with her hand and lowered herself so that it went in her pussy. Normally, this would be all she'd need, but there was more.

A wet substance touched her asshole. She instantly knew it was the secretary's lubed two fingers, which were subsequently shoved up her anus in a single hard push, making Shannon squirm uncomfortably.

"You'd make a terrible doctor," Shannon complained, while the fingers probed and coated her asshole with the lube.

"Yes, but I make a great secretary, don't I?"

Penny yanked her fingers out of the asshole and gave Shannon a friendly pat on the butt, signaling to Alex that this ass was ready for a fucking. And it was, too. Shannon was blatantly aroused with her bound breasts and a hard cock in her pussy. And as they say, arousal is a necessity for a good anal fucking.

Now things were ready as Shannon properly sat her butt down on Jack's crotch, with his hard cock buried deep within her pussy. She felt Alex's hands gently pushing the top of her shoulders, so she'd bend over more to make her ass more accessible. When she bent forward, she felt Alex's hands spreading her butt cheeks apart.

Then came the feeling of his lubed up cock pressing against her lubed asshole. It was a familiar feeling, as Shannon had submitted herself anally to her boss, and past boyfriends, in the past. But this would be different. Never before had she taken a cock in her pussy and asshole at the same time. Sure, it was a fantasy. But reality?

She was about to find out how it felt as Alex gave a push and the tip of his cock penetrated the ring of Shannon's stretched anus. The lube worked wonders and the erection slowly made its way in her butt. Shannon gasped aloud. She grunted and made strange expressions with her face. She fought hard to keep her body relaxed.

"How does that feel," Penny asked.

"Like my asshole and pussy are both stuffed...uuhhh... God... how the hell do you think this feels?"

"I know full well what it's like," Penny answered, like it was no big deal. "Acceptance is the key. You're doing well so far, dear. Gentleman, have at it. We don't have all night."

Shannon's eyes widened; both because of Penny's admission that she had been DP'd before, and for her signal for these guys to ravish both holes.

And the men certainly listened, after all, they were star employees who knew how to follow orders. Only this time, they followed the order of the secretary, who gave them permission to fuck. They didn't need to be asked twice.

Whether she liked it or not, Shannon was now at the sexual mercy of her two employees. As it turned out, she loved it! The taboo feeling of being privately controlled by these two guys she'd normally boss around, with each of them filling her hole, was intoxicating.

They went harder as things got more comfortable. From the bottom, Jack squeezed Shannon's hips and helped her ride his cock. From behind, Alex grabbed Shannon by the shoulders and pounded her asshole even more intensely. It was like heaven as her g-spot and the nerve endings in her asshole were also being worked with the same vigor.

Things reached fever pitch when Alex, as he still pounded her stretched ass, reached forward with both hands and toyed with her tied breasts, playing with her tightly squeezed nipples. Shannon's mind screamed. Alex! You asshole! My body can only take so much! Her face gave a strange look of twisting pleasure, as her pussy, ass, and ultra sensitive nipples were all being stimulated beyond belief. She screamed louder and louder.

"Are you okay?" Penny asked, briefly halting the action. "We can always separate this if you'd like. DP certainly isn't for everyone."

What kind of manager would she be if she quit now? And how would that look to her own boss, Mr. Williams, who was still observing this sex session in the corner? The fact was, Shannon had a reputation to uphold. She had already given her word. Plus, this felt so fucking good, despite its heavy elements of pain.

"Don't you dare!" Shannon grunted hard. "Any of you! Fuck me hard. Oh.... god... don't stop! Keep going. We have a job to complete."

Even in sex, Shannon was still the consummate professional and dedicated work horse. It was an attribute which made Mr. Williams smile in his seat, watching Shannon react this way.

The double-penetration continued and the guys fucked even harder, knowing they had Shannon's blessing to go all the way. These guys, even during sex, were still in friendly competition with each other. To Shannon's benefit (and agony), they wanted to see who could fuck her harder, who could be the one to make her cum first, and who could leave the lasting impression.

Jack pushed and pulled Shannon's hips harder, in a back and forth motion, while giving the occasional thrust of his cock upwards to hit her sensitive g-spot. Alex pounded that tight little asshole mercilessly, not caring how badly he was stretching her anus and rectum. Both guys took turns mauling each of Shannon's bound breasts with their needy hands, squeezing those tied up tits and pinching those swollen nipples.

The result was astounding. Tears flowed from Shannon's eyes and everyone there was thankful that the boardroom was virtually sound proof. She screamed and wept. Cried at the top of her lungs. God, this fucking was an all-out assault on her sexual senses. Could she recover from this? Would she ever be the same?

And who'd make her cum first?

The answer would never be known, surely, as both guys worked in concert to ravish Shannon together.

Penny knew what was going to happen, and she placed paper towels on the floor, right below where the action was happening.

"It's okay to squirt," Penny said. "I'll handle the clean up."

Shannon tensed so hard. "God!!!!! I'm going to---- I'm going to!!!"

Then she climaxed. Hard. She screamed for a moment, then she went breathless as her entire body tensed. It was almost like an out of body experience from the excessive pain and pleasure brought upon her pussy, asshole, and those particularly sensitive tits of hers.

Even as she was in the midst of that piercing state, those guys fucking her were still relentless as ever, pounding her holes and still mauling her tied tits. Jack continued doing a number of g-spot, and Alex kept on drilling her asshole.

What resulted was Shannon gushing from deep within her pussy. Poor Jack's lower half was drenched in pussy fluids. His pants most certainly ruined. Alex suffered the same fate as the squirt made his way to his pants as well. Neither of them cared, of course, as this was possibly their only chance of fucking Shannon, and they took full advantage of it until the very end.

Shannon had clenched so hard her body would surely be sore, her eyes rolled back too, and she let it all go. All together, she had unleashed a few squirts from her pussy, before it had turned into a leaky faucet.

It was all so overwhelming as she hunched over to lay on Jack's chest, who still fucked her from the bottom. Alex kept up his work on her ass.

When they came, Shannon could barely feel it. Her holes were too spent and exhausted. But she felt their bodies tensing and heard their moans of orgasm.

"Excellent work," Penny said, immediately beginning the cleanup process. "This contest has been a success in every way."

The secretary used more paper towels to wipe the squirt and help dry the cocks, so that they could tuck themselves and leaves. Penny was practically shooing the men away while thanking them profusely for their contest participation, and for the hot show.

All the while, Shannon laid there on the long conference table like a half-asleep kitten, mumbling while the men thanked her before leaving. Her legs remained wide open, pussy and asshole stretched, with cum leaking out.

Penny wiped both of Shannon's holes, then unbound those breasts, allowing proper blood flow to return to her tits.

It was an unforgettable feeling as Shannon dozed off.

When Shannon regained her senses, she felt herself laying on the hardness of the conference table. Her blurred vision was slowly restored. The room was silent except for a strange sucking and slurping noise that seemed to emanate from somewhere.

She looked to the end of the room and saw Penny, the sweet polite young secretary, on her knees, finishing up a blowjob for Mr. Williams.

Normally such a thing would make Shannon jealous to the core, but not today. After the orgasm-of-the-century which she endured, that man deserves every pleasure in the world. Besides, after the fucking of a lifetime Shannon got, she couldn't possibly be in a position to please anyone, not until another day or two.

Her body was totally spent, as if she had just run two marathons simultaneously.

Penny made Mr. Williams cum, and she cleaned him up properly, sucking up his cum, then using tissue to dry his penis, then tucking his cock away.

They both approached the totally spent Shannon.

"Marvelous work," Mr. Williams smiled.

Penny nodded and smiled too. "That was a most enjoyable performance. Your level of dedication is admirable. Most definitely."

"I foresee you becoming an executive here someday," Mr. Williams agreed.

Shannon composed herself and sat upright on the table, as the secretary and Mr. Williams stood in front of her in a comforting, supportive way.

"I haven't been fucked like that since...ever," she managed to speak.

Mr. Williams rubbed her shoulder and smiled, "Good. That was well deserved on your part. Now, clean yourself up. There's a party to attend. Penny will help you."

He kissed her on the forehead and said a few more polite words before leaving.

It was now Penny's job of fixing the mess that was Shannon. The secretary helped Shannon get cleaned up and put her clothes on neatly to the point where she looked halfway presentable. She knew Shannon needed a trip to the bathroom to freshen up.

And so they both took a trip to the bathroom, their arms locked, with a sisterly feeling between them. Once there, Shannon washed her face and Penny helped apply some makeup.

"Is this the start of a new annual contest?" Shannon asked rhetorically, looking herself in the mirror.

Penny put the final touches of makeup. "That's totally up to you. Honestly, you are built for sex. And that orgasm you had...goodness, I could never experience that. You have a gift, truly."

As Shannon continued looking at herself in the mirror, the orgasmic glow still on her face, the soreness still lingering on her erogenous zones, the answer became clear. And she smiled at her own reflection.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ehtaelMan  over a year ago

stratford upon avon

WOW what a story. Fantastic. Any more??? Please.

» Add a new message to this topic