FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jealous neighbour pt 5

Jealous neighbour pt 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid 50 OP   Man  over a year ago

kendal

Sorry readers pt3 is on line 4pages back entitled jealous neighbour and starts Joans rhythm

I drove into her yard at 10am she was smiling and walked down from the house to greet me wearing a thin nylon smock and not much else by the way her breasts wobbled independently . “Morning I thought perhaps you would have forsaken your boxers and not come after my selfish attitude yesterday “She leaned in the open window and kissed me on the cheek her smock hung open and my eyes lowered definitely no bra and my cock twitched “You said that today was my turn and I Was yours to do as I wanted She put her arm through the window and her hand was on my thigh “and I meant it “ her warm hand slipped up my leg and cupped my equipment “ I want you to fuck me as you do Tina make me laugh moan and cum “ I got out and we walked up towards the house “ how do know Tina is quite noisy ?” She looked embarrassed “ last year you spent a week rebuilding your field wall at drive entrance and at12.30 Tina parked down there and brought up your dinner she was wearing a smock like this one and leggings when she left she had no leggings . So next day I hid on my side of the wall an listened no chat allot of kissing and then. “. sex for 30 minutes I was so jealous I have never got more than 5 out of Rich and no orgasm”.

“And that’s what you want “ I said she walked into the kitchen turned to face me “ yes please “ and then walked up the stairs I followed admiring the view her legs and the lower cheeks of her bum as she reached the top of the stairs she unbuttoned and the smock and it fell to the floor she laid on her bed legs together “ and I meant every word and I’ve made an effort “ and she parted her thighs her cunt was now totally shaven and her swollen lips and peeping clit showed she was aroused and ready me. “ you got it wrong it wasn’t kissing you heard married couples don’t kiss for 10 minutes it was me giving head she likes to be brought to an orgasm and then we fuck and I try to keep her orgasming for as long as I can “ I undressed and was about to check out her smooth groin “ I don’t know if I can do that “ I had already started she smelt and tasted good long licks from her bum to her clit then time on each lip and a tug to keep her clit lively , every time my tongue wandered towards her bum She raised her legs parted them more and groaned I guess she’s never had any anal either She started to jerk her hips “ I’m getting close suck my clit please suck it “and she grabbed my head onto it and her legs started trembling . That was my starting gun I moved up the bed hold her arms down and get my cock in place before she can close her legs and yes I was in and rather than fighting she wrapped her legs round her back . No need for lube and no need for speed just gentle motion and working more length on each thrust and she just kept on that high , time to change position I straitened my back and raised her legs over my shoulders and gave her an extra inch “ god yes that’s it that’s it keep on there more more I’m cuming yes “ her body now sweating was moving and she tried to break free , I didn’t pull out but did stop thrusting my arms round her legs and holding onto her arms she couldn’t escape. “ give me a minute it’s too much “. After a minute or two I started again bringing her back to the boil it didn’t take long and she was groaning again this time was going to be her big one and I wasn’t far behind too early but it’s going to happen she sensed it too “ keep going we can do it “ another two thrusts and I was there “ leave it in I want to feel it pump” . We lay me on top of her for a few minutes. “ I’ve never had sex like that my bellies still churning I don’t think I can take any more like that “. You are a bit behind Tina if you hadn’t made me come we would have two more positions to go “ I rolled off onto my back and my cock came into view not hard but still standing and steaming . She held it and licked off a mixture of juices “ have you work to do or have we more time I presume next I would be on top and I know you usually finish Tina from behind “ I turned to her “how do you know “ “on the days I wasn’t listening from behind the wall I can see you from this window just that position when you bend Tina over the fallen tree you are in view “ I get up and look Out of the bay window down to the wood it was so far away she couldn’t see much . “ if you pull back the curtain there’s Rich’s telescope you can see better through that “ and yes I could see everything even the acorns on the floor and from this angle she would have a beautiful view of Tina lips clit everything . “ l hope my being nosy doesn’t offend you I thought the pair of you looked together and beautiful “

Yes those are the positions I had in mind but I came too soon usually I last to the end I would have enjoyed having you doggy you have a great bum and seem to like it touched . She got up and stood besides me “ I have allot to learn about sex , positions and my body and at fifty I’ve lost so much time . Do you think you will forgive me for spying and teach me some more “ By now I’m getting my socks and shorts on “ I’ll get your boxers “. And she bent over to get them out of a drawer “ no leave them I’ll take them next time and your dripping my cum down your leg .” She turned back and smiled it’s a nice feeling And I’ll put the telescope away

This story was based on fact from 20 years ago and we did meet up again several times

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic