FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > exhibishionist milf

exhibishionist milf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is a true story from a previouse relationship,emma was 5,6 natural blonde,size 8, nice full 36c ,hair down to her amazing arse,we had been living together for about 3 years,i can only describe her as a shy exhibishionist type to start with,as the relationship progressed it became obvious she loved to be seen and also loved to be controlled,our house was in a cul,de sac with 6 other houses,mainly married older familys,the one opposite ours was a divorcee jayne and her son josh who was just 18 at the time these events started,jayne had introduced herself as soon as we moved in and we became good friends,josh was very shy and typical teenager jayne had offered joshes services to help me with various remodelling tasks over the months and would often come over chat with emma etc,it became obvious josh at every opertunity was eager to help out with jobs and couldnt take his eyes of emma,when i mentioned it to her she , she brushed it of and said hes shy dont be like that,i pointed out he was always checking her out? you must have noticed,well jayne said hes not had much luck with the girls because hes so shy,then she shared the fact he always seems to be in his bedroom when im cleaning ours,his bedroom was just of centre to our bedroom and was single window,the windows were the type were the sills come to mid thigh,it was obvious josh had been hoping for a glimpse of emma, so that night in bed i teased her on the fact she had an admirer in josh and he obviously liked the 30s blonde milf neighbour,emma refused to admit it at first, then when we went to bed she mentioned thta come to think of it he always seems to be in his room when im in ours but he sits at his desk ,then she said hes got a mirror on the opposite wall thtas how i know hes there, i then teased her and it was obvious she was very turned on by the whole senario,i carried on teasing her telling her imagine youve just got in from work and you walk in to the bedroom to change and close the curtains but leave a sufficent gap for josh to see,this seemed to be very exciting to her ,we had a full mirrored wardrobe on the back wall and a stand up full length stand up mirror opposite and i described how she would stand in front of the full lenght mirror thats positioned to reflect to the wardrobe facing josh in his bedroom and that she would turn the light on and i would instruct her on her teasing our young voyeur ,this was getting her very turned on and she even asked what shed be wearing as i played with her on the bed ,it was obviouse the more i told her how her imaginary show to her 18 yr old viewer would pan out she was very turned on by it and came very hard, we continued this story cenario the next night when we got in to bed she had said talk to me again about me flashing josh,so this time i changed the story to her flashing him while he was helping me on the re decoration of our hall ,she then asked how and what am i wearing,this became a big turn on for her ,and after she had come hard again i said tomorrow we will give him a bedroom show,oh god im not sure,he might say something to jayne etc,i ashured her he wouldnt spoil his own fun by dobbing you in obviously, ok was her reply,all the next day she was texting me asking questions ,how,when what to wear etc obviously getting very excited,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Looking forward to more

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Liking this

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *irralnick78Man  over a year ago

wirral

Great start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ??

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please continue, can’t wait to hear what sexy outfit she wore for him.

By *imoney500Man  over a year ago

cannock

Mmmm throbbing

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Looking forward to more

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham