FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught by the landlady

Caught by the landlady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fans story

I was working from home, before lockdown last year. Quite often when working from home I like to sit around in lingerie. This particular day I had chosen Black silk and lace knickers with matching suspender belt and lace top stockings, with a black satin chemise and matching black satin robe. I was working in the downstairs on the living room and had bought down a towelling robe as I was expecting a delivery, so was going to cover up if I needed to answer the door. The delivery came and went without incident as I barely had to open the door to receive the item.

Late morning I had a text from my landlady asking to come round to have a quick check as she is normally out of the country but was back for a few days. Normally I would have said no as she hadn’t given me enough notice, but we have a good relationship so I said yes, I knew she wouldn’t be here for long so I decided not to get changed and just decided to put on the towelling robe.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

At around midday, I heard a knock on the door, I put down my laptop and picked up the towelling robe, With my towelling robe on you can only see 12- 18 inches of my stocking clad legs. Not quite enough to notice unless you are looking directly at them. The blinds were closed so I couldn’t see who it was until I opened the door. I open the door to see my landlady. She is quite young for a landlady and absolutely stunning, around 5.5 slim size 8 to 10, with small but prominent breasts. She is always dressed well (think Reiss sales assistant) and today was no different, slim black jeans with a cream tight fitting jumper under a medium length camel coat.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

I let her in, and after a quick chat in the hallway about her travelling down under and my eventual plans to move there we moved on to how things were in the house. Once finished she asked to look around and started with the living room. She commented that she really like the way it’s laid out and the how the grey feature wall looks great. We move in to the kitchen and I apologise for the mess, as I hadn’t done the dishes from dinner yet, she waved it off, “it’s your home don’t worry”. Whilst talking in the kitchen she is leaning on the kitchen island and I’m the other side of the island leaning on the counter. I then managed to knock a Tupperware box on to the floor. I bend over to pick it up as I bent my robe lifts at the back and shows a bit more of my stocking clad legs. I suddenly become aware of what I’m wearing and who I’m with, and as I stand up I can feel my cheeks warming up, I notice a slight eyebrow raise and the hint of a smile from my gorgeous landlady

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

gatcombe

By *had69Man  over a year ago

morpeth

Getting good

I passed it off as her making a silent comment about my clumsiness, she proceeded to go to the back door to check out the garden. And asked me to unlock the back door so she could go out. I found the key and moved around her to open the door, she stepped outside and commented on my handiwork with the decking I had built the previous year. She walked to the top of the garden and turned back to face the rear off the house. , with me still stood just inside the grinch doors “I always forget quite how big this garden is, it’s a shame it’s so overlooked though, especially when the hot tub is out here” i wonder to myself what she could mean and I comment that only one neighbour can really see the hot tub when it’s up, and even then they would have to lean out of the window to see it. She replies “good to know” again with the eyebrow raise and another hint of a smile.

She walks back down the garden and steps in to the kitchen, I step back and as she is taking of her shoes I offer her a coffee, she ponders for a moment and looks up at me whilst removing her shoes her eyes drawn to my black stockinged legs for a moment, and says yeh sure that would be nice. I turn to start the coffee machine and asks her how she likes it. White with one sugar please. I notice that she isn’t wearing socks on her feet but seems to be wearing shear nylon of some description, my cock twitches in my silk knickers at the thought of what is under her jeans

By *ord MasonMan  over a year ago

longford

[Removed by poster at 04/10/20 17:18:05]

By *ord MasonMan  over a year ago

longford

Great story..hot landlady.

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

Love it more please

Just posted some new pics of the outfit o was wearing that day

We sit down to drink our coffee, on opposite sides of the table to each other our nylon clad feet inches from each other. She compliments the coffee as she takes her first sip. Talk turns to future plans, I’m halfway through a contract at this point and she asks more about my plans to move down under. We discuss Australian life and she gives a very passionate argument for Sydney, as she finishes her glowing recommendation her foot brushes mine and I love it away, i again feel my cheeks warm, she notices and says “has the coffee got you a bit warm?”. I reply nervously “yes” she again raises an eyebrow and retorts “I’m not surprised with you wearing that robe”

I look down and can see some black satin and lace showing underneath my robe. I look back up to meet her eyes, as I do that her gaze moves down to my chest, were the satin is peaking out from underneath, “it looks like your covered up underneath, why not take the heavy warm robe off”

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

Brilliant

gatcombe

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

She then rubbed her foot along the instep on my right leg and slowly crept up my calf. “Your leg feels very smooth”. I try to reply, but my voice fails me, I eventually manage to get some words out “I sometimes get my legs waxed, I’m a little overdue actually”

She smirks and says, “I think it’s got more to do with what’s on them, take that robe off, stand up and show me”

I nervously untie the towelling robe unveiling the thigh length satin robe, with a hint of the lace from the chemise showing. My heart is racing and my cock is quickly becoming engorged as the blood rushes to it

She looks me up and down and asks me to move round to her side of the table, step around and stand 3 feet from her, she again looks me up and down. She too is now looking a little flushed in the cheeks, I comment “she should take her coat off if she is warm”

She agrees and slips her coat of whilst still sitting. As she does so she edges forward in her chair and reaches forward and down to touch my leg with her beautifully manicured fingers

“You have fantastic legs, I’m a little jealous”

I blush a little more and feel more movement within the silk enrobing my now fully erect cock.

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

cheltenham

Very nice

She moves her hand up past my and pauses just below the hem of my satin robe. She then continues up my leg running her nails along the outside of my left thigh over the smooth satin.

“Let’s see what’s under here” as she moves her hand to the belt around the satin robe, it falls half open held in place by another tie string on the inside, tied in a bow so it’s easy to undo. She stands but remains bent at the waist, undoing the second tie string with her dark red lips.

The rest of the robe falls open revealing the black satin robe with lace cups. “Very sexy, classy but just a little slutty, I like it very much”

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest, and my cock throbbing along to the same rhythm. Thinking, “how can this be happening, I’m stood here wearing lingerie with this beautiful young woman who seems to be really interested in me wearing it, why should I do or say?”

I must have looked away with the fairies as I was snapped back in to the moment by my landlady asking “are you ok?”

I decided in that moment to say, “well you’ve seen what I’m wearing why don’t you show my what you’ve got on underneath” she stands up straight, looks at me coyly and begins to remove her jumper revealing a tremendous figure clad in a black silk and lace camisole top, with a matching black silk push up bra that looks to be from the same range as my knickers and suspender belt.

Wow” I exclaim, slightly breathlessly.

cheltenham

Nice, coordinated

cambridge

By *lairetv69TV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Great story so far

She takes a step forward towards me, biting one half of her lower lip, with looking up at me as if over a pair of glasses. I place my left hand on her waist stroking her through the smooth and familiar silk of her camisole. And say “we appear to be wearing some very similar underwear”, she tilts her head inquisitively and and I continue to say, “the Rosie range is lovely isn’t it?” And with that she lifts the hem of my chemise to reveal my suspender belt and knickers from the same range as her top.

“I nearly put my belt on today, but decided to wear jeans instead” but those knickers match mine, except I’m wearing the thong today”

With that she turns and begins to unbutton her right fitting jeans, slowly lowering them to reveal a perfect sculpted bottom with barely a hint of any tan lines.

I reach forward with my right hand and gently caress the firm tanned bottom of my gorgeous landlady. She tenses it slightly as she continues to lower hear jeans revealing the lace top of an exquisite pair of hold ups.

gatcombe

cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 04/10/20 20:13:09]

She steps out of her jeans turns back to me, moving towards me she places a hand on each side of my waist and stands up on her toes, I bend slightly to meet her and we kiss, delicately at first as I place my hands on her waist. Her finger nails caressing my very sensitive (read ticklish) sides, the kissing becomes deeper and more intense she sucks and lightly bites my lower lip. She presses her firm silk clad body in to mine, as she does so I move my hands round to her beautiful firm bottom, she lifts higher on her toes and I lift her, she wraps her nylon covered legs around my waist and begins to grind herself on my swollen silk and satin enrobed cock.

I can feel the warmth of her sex through the 3 layers of smooth material, her thong and my chemise moving together over my knickers, which gave my an indication that her thong was becoming moistened by her excitement.

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More tommorow folks, if you want it? Also she’ll out my most recent pics to see the outfit from the story

By *imonb89Man  over a year ago

NEATH

"More tommorow folks, if you want it? Also she’ll out my most recent pics to see the outfit from the story"
very hot

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

cheltenham

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Fantastic sexy story and your pictures.. it’s certainly got me to attention please continue

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Can’t wait for the next instalment

Last update today I’m off to bed.

With her arms wrapped around my neck, I walked towards the kitchen island, she moaned lightly as I moved away from her slightly, I can only assume because she was enjoying rubbing her silk covered pussy upon the layers of silk and satin covering my cock, I moved to kiss her on the collarbone, the moan slightly louder and slightly higher pitched, as I ran the tip of my tongue along the length of her left collarbone on on to her right one I could feel her wriggling and twitching, I’d clearly found one of her favoured erogenous zones. I move work my my up the right side of her neck until I reach her right ear, I push her sun kissed blonde lock behind her ear and suck gently on her ear lobe, cue more twitching and another moan, I smile as I lightly nibble on it, causing more twitching and light moaning.

Whilst doing this I reach my right hand around her back and locate the clasp on her bra, with one hand I release the clasp, she giggles and asks “have you done that before?” Without responding I move the bra strap down her left arm she then helps to fully remove the strap and takes the initiative to removed the other strap, and removed her bra, and threw it towards the chair she was sat on.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Brilliant so far

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Loving this scenario

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ambsLad2Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Love this.

Hot stuff

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

With her gorgeous pert breasts free of her bra I take the opportunity to tenderly explore them through the opulent black silk, a perfect handful with small responsive nipples at a guess I would say 32C (I talent I’ve always had is working out bra sizes on sight alone, so being able to touch them made it easier). She responds to each light stroke of her breast, with the twitching making another appearance when gliding over her nipples, in particular the right one. We continue to kiss tenderly and passionately with a little more bottom lip nibbling on both sides.

I broke away from the kiss and bent down and gently teased her left nipple through the silk of her camisole through the silk, making the silk a little damp and the nipple more firm and contracted, cupping the left breast and gently rolling the nipple between my thumb and forefinger I moved to tease the right nipple with my tongue again through the silk, the twitching again triggered by the stimulation of her right nipple, cupping her right breast and rolling that nipple between my thumb and forefinger I move back to kiss her.

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Wow love this, very descriptive has me nice and hard. Look amazing OP love see you in my wife’s panties

I slowly move my left hand from her breast, stroking her firm torso over the silk reaching her left hip I gently circle the protruding bone she wriggles her hips forward and sighs gently whilst we kiss, I love my hand along the waist band of her pretty black thong until I reach the middle in line with her belly button, I very slowly move my hand down, feeling the silk become more and damp as I near her pussy, beneath the silk all I can feel is skin, she must have recently been shaved or more likely waxed. I move further down into the dampness, I can feel her engorged clitoris through the silk, she moans as a touch it and tilts her hips back slightly, as she does so she leans back on the kitchen island resting on her forearms, she looked up to me a said very softly “taste me”.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Fabulous story..

Anglesey

Wow great, so sexy

mullingar

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Wow great story. Sounds like heaven to be caught

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Brilliant, very erotic ,

Xx

cheltenham

Very nice, please continue

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Dam she sounds hot

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

With her legs on my shoulders she uses the leverage to pull me tighter in to her I continued to tease her through the silk, applying more pressure and using more than the tip of my tongue, the silk was becoming sodden with a combination of her juices and my saliva, she tasted amazing, sweet and musky with a hint of vanilla. The more pressure I applied the more she responded until her whole body seemed to tense her legs pulling me in even more, she tried to stifle her moans of pleasure but eventually gave in to them and let out a loud and passionate scream as her thong filled with more of her precious sweet tasting juices. She laid back on the kitchen island with her head dangling over the edge, her legs still on my shoulders, calf’s crossed behind my head, she was breathless, attempting to breathe deeply to calm herself down.

cambridge

mullingar

cheltenham

Anglesey

??

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Excellent!

"?? "

What’s with the “??”

a town called malice

With her breathing settling she sat back up slightly, “that’s the most fun I’ve had without taking of my knickers, let’s go somewhere a little more comfortable, and take them off”

So we moved upstairs to my bedroom, I let her lead the way, partly selfishly to avoid the view and partly because she was a little jelly legged so I could catch her if she stumbled.

When she got to the top of the stairs she removed her thong, she walked towards the bedroom door and placed it on the door handle, she then proceeded to the bed she laid down on the bed and looked at me stood in the doorway, I couldn’t believe the situation I was in, my hot landlady is lying on my bed, with nothing on her lower half except for the hold ups,. I must’ve looked in a trance again, but was awoken from it by the sight of her beginning to rub her clit with her right hand and pull on her right nipple with her left. “Are you going to see if it’s more fun without the knickers, or not?”

Dublin

Nice

cheltenham

Very nice

a town called malice

Wish I had a landlady like this

I move towards the bed, my heart racing once again, from the foot of the bed I crawl up towards her, taking in the sight of her pleasuring her soaking wet pussy. I move up to kiss her, she moves her hand and places it on my bottom, pulling our aroused organs together, my chemise had ridden up so there was the single layer of silk separating our bodies, my knickers become immediately damp from the contact and we begin to grind together, after a few more minutes of this I break the kissing and begin to work my way down her body, working to her ear, her collarbone, her breasts kissing down each side of her perfectly toned stomach and circling each hip bone with my tongue. Whilst she is clearly enjoying it, I have obviously taken slightly too long to reach the area she wanted to receive attention, the clue was when she open her legs as wide as she could and tilted her pelvis to angle her gorgeous, waxed pussy towards me. I obliged and began to tease and around the edge of each of her perfectly formed labia, mapping every millimetre, and noting the areas that elicited the best response.

Dublin

With the most sensitive areas discovered I move to tease her clit wrapping the tip of my tongue around it, sucking lightly before moving down to enter her warm wet and inviting opening with my tongue, the taste is even better without the silk in the way, and I can feel more liquid be deposited on my tongue with each movement. I look up to see that she has now taken her breast from out of her camisole and is rolling each of her nipples between her thumb and forefinger and occasionally pulling them, changing the shape of her breasts.

I move back to her clitoris with my tongue and start to tease her labia with the fingers of my left hand, remembering the favoured spots from the my tongue expedition. I tease at the entrance of her pussy before slowly pushing the index finger inside her, as I do so I feel the muscles tense around it limiting its movement, I look up to see her biting her bottom lip with her eyes closed.

cheltenham

a town called malice

mullingar

Northumberland

Sweet ,

Xx

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Very horny

I move my finger deeper in side her, searching for the soft spongy area that denotes her g spot, I find it 3/4 of length of my finger inside and slightly to the left. I finger to massage it with a “come hither” motion slowly and gently at first, increasing the pressure slightly at first the the speed and more pressure and a little more speed, at this point she is writhing around and her legs have wrapped around me again, pulling my face harder in to her gorgeous pussy, I can feel something building, the internal muscles are becoming more tense and begin to contract more violently I pick up true pace with finger and press harder with my tongue until.....

cheltenham

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh yes - what a visit!! More

All of her muscles seem to contract at once I could feel pressure inside and had. a feeling what was about to happen, I moved my face away, picked up the pace with my finger and then moved it out, followed by a wave of her sweeting smelling, amazing tasting juices, covering from my face to to my waist, soaking the from of my chemise, and a good portion of the bed beneath her. It was accompanied by a loud and passionate scream and then “fuck, what did you do? I’ve never done that before”

a town called malice

cheltenham

Good work.... she'll be wanting that again

all over Ireland

I moved to start the process again, “not quite yet, come up here for a minute”. I moved to lie next She’s kissed me hungrily and then broke the kiss to say, “it was fun with them on, but without them, Wow that felt phenomenal, you’re really rather good at that” I blushed and didn’t say a word I just kissed her again and asked if she wanted some water, she agreed and I got up to go downstairs, I turned back at the doorway, and saw her feeling the wet patch that we had just created.

I returned with the water to see her lying on her side facing the door. She was rosy cheeked, her hot was damp with sweat and stuck to the side of her face, but she looked amazing. I smiled at her and held out the glass of water. She sat up and took the glass, drinking the whole thing in one go. I had barely had a chance to move when she place the glass down and made a b-line for me. She back to stroke my sides through the satin of my chemise, moving down she lifted the hem to reveal my silk clad cock, the tip protruding from the thin elastic at the top, she leaned forward the licked the tip, before running her tongue over the silk down the length of my shaft

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Wow

cheltenham

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

She continued to go up and down with her tongue on the outside of my knickers, I lost count of how many times, but enough to produce enough shiny sticky precum that the head of shimmering in the sunlight coming through the window. She noticed this and proceeded to lick the head of my penis whilst pulling my knickers down at the from to expose my full length. She moved back a little holding it in her hand, “well I’m glad you keep this as tidy as the house”. She asked me if I would lay down, i laid down in the middle of the bed, she moved on her knees to in between my legs. And began to rub her silk clad body up my right leg and down my left leg, avoiding making any contact with my swollen glistening cock. She moved back up my left leg this time making contact with my cock, rub up and down on it between her breasts, the warmth of her body and the texture of the silk felt amazing.

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

Very horny story!

Northumberland

Erotic ,

Xx

mullingar

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh god I need to cum.

cheltenham

Nice

Millbrook, Southampton

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

Wow

She moved back down, and without using her hands took the head of my cock in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it, it felt like a tiny tornado was wrapped around it. Her hands began to explore my torso, stroking the soaked satin of my chemise, she began to take more of my length in to her mouth still, this was the point she chose to move her right hand to take my shaft in her holding it upright, gripping it tight, her tongue goes back to rolling around the swollen head of my cock. As she does this she looks up at me, her stunning blue eyes telling me that she is enjoying this part too, the hand that was caressing the satin of my chemise has now disappeared between her legs and she begins to rub her clit. At the same time she begins to wank my cock with her right hand and suck vigorously on the head, I can feel my balls tightening as the combination of sensations brings me close to the edge, I warn her but it just spurs her on, taking more of my length in her mouth, and picking up the pace, I held it for as long as I could until it felt like I would burst, until finally I erupted she took the first 3 jets in her mouth and then pulled away slightly, the next few weaker jets landing on her tongue and a little on her chin. She moves up to kiss me, her mouth still full of my hot sticky spunk, we share it between us in a passionate kiss.

Northumberland

Very hot ,

Xx

"She moved back down, and without using her hands took the head of my cock in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it, it felt like a tiny tornado was wrapped around it. Her hands began to explore my torso, stroking the soaked satin of my chemise, she began to take more of my length in to her mouth still, this was the point she chose to move her right hand to take my shaft in her holding it upright, gripping it tight, her tongue goes back to rolling around the swollen head of my cock. As she does this she looks up at me, her stunning blue eyes telling me that she is enjoying this part too, the hand that was caressing the satin of my chemise has now disappeared between her legs and she begins to rub her clit. At the same time she begins to wank my cock with her right hand and suck vigorously on the head, I can feel my balls tightening as the combination of sensations brings me close to the edge, I warn her but it just spurs her on, taking more of my length in her mouth, and picking up the pace, I held it for as long as I could until it felt like I would burst, until finally I erupted she took the first 3 jets in her mouth and then pulled away slightly, the next few weaker jets landing on her tongue and a little on her chin. She moves up to kiss me, her mouth still full of my hot sticky spunk, we share it between us in a passionate kiss."

Great story. Very horny. OP you look good in your pics

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

terrific story

all over Ireland

We lie together for a a bit stroking each other through our silk and satin and rubbing our nylon clad legs together, my hand begins to move further down and I start to rub her clit, still wet from the previous action my fingers move easily over her most sensitive of parts. I work my way further down, teasing her labia. She rolled from her side on to her back, I begin to kiss her collarbone and begin working my way down her stunning figure. When I reached hip I feigned moving back up her body, she responded by pushing my head down and lifting her hips, forcing my mouth on to her beautiful pussy, she held my head there for a few seconds and said, your not coming up for air until you’ve made me squirt again.

cheltenham

Very nice

By *amup4fun80TV/TS  over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

Loving this. So HOT!!!

cambridge

Millbrook, Southampton

Millbrook, Southampton

Millbrook, Southampton

[Removed by poster at 06/10/20 18:13:50]

a town called malice

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Mmmmm hot pictures of you ... looking and reading this sexy story has got me in the mood for

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Very horny story enjoy reading more

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Great story

all over Ireland

Sorry all busy day, will up date with some more soon

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Very horny story

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Nice story

Sorry for the delay

I start of lightly sucking on her clit, running my tongue around her labia, swirling around her clit I move down to the lower edge of her pussy and work my way back up to the clit and back down again, this time I decide to go a little further down, tickling her perineum with my tongue, she sits up slightly intrigued as to what I’m doing, I paused for a moment before continuing to tickle her perineum, slowly working my way back up to her pussy, then back down again, she whispered “go on do it”, I carried on my journey down until I reached her tightest hole, I ran my tongue all around the edge then began to decrease the size of my orbit until my tongue was in the middle, I rolled my tongue and gently applied some pressure. “Oh wow, that feels good” she says, pushing her gorgeous bottom towards me every so slightly.

mullingar

renfrewshireish

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

Woking

Awesome story! Brb off to buy that sexy undies!!

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

cheltenham

By *otSoNewAnymoreMan  over a year ago

North East

"At around midday, I heard a knock on the door, I put down my laptop and picked up the towelling robe, With my towelling robe on you can only see 12- 18 inches of my stocking clad legs. Not quite enough to notice unless you are looking directly at them. The blinds were closed so I couldn’t see who it was until I opened the door. I open the door to see my landlady. She is quite young for a landlady and absolutely stunning, around 5.5 slim size 8 to 10, with small but prominent breasts. She is always dressed well (think Reiss sales assistant) and today was no different, slim black jeans with a cream tight fitting jumper under a medium length camel coat. "

Reiss??

"At around midday, I heard a knock on the door, I put down my laptop and picked up the towelling robe, With my towelling robe on you can only see 12- 18 inches of my stocking clad legs. Not quite enough to notice unless you are looking directly at them. The blinds were closed so I couldn’t see who it was until I opened the door. I open the door to see my landlady. She is quite young for a landlady and absolutely stunning, around 5.5 slim size 8 to 10, with small but prominent breasts. She is always dressed well (think Reiss sales assistant) and today was no different, slim black jeans with a cream tight fitting jumper under a medium length camel coat.

Reiss??"

It’s a shop

North East

"I let her in, and after a quick chat in the hallway about her travelling down under and my eventual plans to move there we moved on to how things were in the house. Once finished she asked to look around and started with the living room. She commented that she really like the way it’s laid out and the how the grey feature wall looks great. We move in to the kitchen and I apologise for the mess, as I hadn’t done the dishes from dinner yet, she waved it off, “it’s your home don’t worry”. Whilst talking in the kitchen she is leaning on the kitchen island and I’m the other side of the island leaning on the counter. I then managed to knock a Tupperware box on to the floor. I bend over to pick it up as I bent my robe lifts at the back and shows a bit more of my stocking clad legs. I suddenly become aware of what I’m wearing and who I’m with, and as I stand up I can feel my cheeks warming up, I notice a slight eyebrow raise and the hint of a smile from my gorgeous landlady "

bet you pump her!

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Wow.....just, wow.

North East

"At around midday, I heard a knock on the door, I put down my laptop and picked up the towelling robe, With my towelling robe on you can only see 12- 18 inches of my stocking clad legs. Not quite enough to notice unless you are looking directly at them. The blinds were closed so I couldn’t see who it was until I opened the door. I open the door to see my landlady. She is quite young for a landlady and absolutely stunning, around 5.5 slim size 8 to 10, with small but prominent breasts. She is always dressed well (think Reiss sales assistant) and today was no different, slim black jeans with a cream tight fitting jumper under a medium length camel coat.

Reiss??

It’s a shop"

ok, heard of the place but not the shop

Reiss??

It’s a shop

ok, heard of the place but not the shop"

I didn’t realise it was a place until now

North East

Reiss??

It’s a shop

ok, heard of the place but not the shop

I didn’t realise it was a place until now"

it's a village in the north of Scotland

a town called malice

all over Ireland

all over Ireland

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Love it xx

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to hearing more

cambridge

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Going very well keep it up

Gloucester

Keeping me up I need more

renfrewshireish

Think they've forgot bout the story

Sorry guys had a busy 2nd half of the week

I work my way back up from her tightest hole to focus back on her clit, slipping my index finger into her pussy I quickly relocate her g spot and begin to gently circle around the outside it, as I make smaller and smaller circles I apply more pressure, she’s getting very wet again so I decide to add my middle finger to the party, I begin to stroke her g spot with alternate fingers, she begins to moan more loudly and I can feel her internal muscles twitching. I pick up the pace with my tongue on her clit and begin to use both fingers at the same time on her g spot, increasing the pressure slightly, then increasing the speed, then the pressure then the speed. I look up and can see her face is flushed and her eyes are closed whilst she plays with her nipples. I stop for all movement for a moment, she immediately opens her eyes and looks down to meet my gaze. She mouths silently “don’t you dare stop”

Which for 30 seconds or so is exactly what I did, with my fingers still inside her, except for a few strokes of her g spot and one circle of her clit with my tongue. She tried to stroke her clit with her fingers, but when she did I began to vigorously stimulate her g spot and sucking and licking her clit with more pressure and speed than before, she was more aware of what was going to happen this time and told me she could feel the pressure building, I could see she was pulling hard at her nipples, I put more pressure on her g spot and increased the pace and pressure of on her g spot, and then with an almighty scream that would have woken anyone with 50m of the house, a torrent of sweet liquid erupted from her, again soaking the me from head to waist. She caught her breath while I moved up her body kissing her all the way up her body, when I get to her face she licks her juices from my face and kisses me deep and hard.

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

renfrewshireish

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story. Love a squirter.

a town called malice

Gloucester

Ooh never fails to get me hard

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Great landlady

cambridge

Whilst we’re kissing my rock hard silk clad cock is rubbing against her soaking wet pussy, I can feel her heat and wetness being absorbed into the silk, she begins to grind her pussy on my cock, our kissing continues, passionate and deeply erotic until she breaks it to say, “I want you inside me” she reaches down to my knickers and pulls them down at the front, releasing my cock. She wraps her nylon covered legs around my waist and pulls me towards her tightly, angling her hips so that her beautiful labia envelope the swollen head of my cock, I stay there for a few moments, gently teasing her with the head of my cock, she decides that enough, she grips me hard with her legs and pulls me in to her, whilst simultaneously thrusting her hips towards me, she lets out a load moan as I fill her with my full length and holds me in place

cambridge

Fantastic

She is inside your knickers... Keep going

Gloucester

Mmmmm

After a few moments of us savouring the feeling she releases her grip slightly allowing me the space to pull out about an inch, using the space I begin to move in and out her her, she looks up at me and bites her lip again “your cock seems to fit perfectly, it feels amazing”. She’s allows me some more room to move and I begin to make longer strokes, she begins to rock her hips in time with my strokes and I can feel her clenching her muscles, squeezing my cock at the deepest point of each stroke. She then unwrapped her legs from my and spread them as wide as she could, she is very flexible and is not far off doing the splits underneath me, the angle it created felt amazing, and it felt even deeper than before, she was clearly enjoying the sensation too based as I could feel her muscles twitching with each thrust, i pick up the pace and she begin the rapidly stroke her clit, and then it happened again, the force of her squirt so large that my cock was ejected along with her beautifully sweet juices, as I was on top of her I wasn’t the only one who got soaked this time, we were both soaked in it, each dressed in damp silk and satin, that was now clinging together.

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

mullingar

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

mullingar

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Fantastic