FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Woodland explore

Woodland explore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a gorgeous hot day..the sun shining down through the trees casting shafts of light through the fresh bright greenery. The river was running low and calm and was so enticing. I packed my camera and stripped barefoot as I walked into the wood and down into the gorge. I love the streams and rivers and spend hours walking them, camera in hand, looking to capture the cascades and falls with time lapse, turning the water into an icing effect.I love going barefoot, feeling the ground beneath my feet. I knew I was going to end up in deeper pools so I d gone minimal, just wearing my lycra shorts, nothing baggy to snag on the twigs and brambles. These days I dont care that my toes are painted and are seen when barefoot, its my way of keeping some colour in my life, makes me smile, feel good.

Id been in one spot catching the mood of the river when I was approached by a guy, curious at this guy whos sat on a rock, upto his waist in water.

" hey, enjoying yourself?"

Im not a great talker when out amongst nature but I wont be rude either.

"Hey yeah, Im happy thanks, the waters nice on a day like this...warm"

He continued to chat and I answered, not really taking much notice of him and answering politely but not much more. After a few minutes I glanced over and noticed he was sat on the bank, quite comfortably.

"I ve got a similar camera but dont know how to use it properly, so why so long in the water, can t you just snap n go?

So easing my attitude I started to explain, he was easy to talk to and was laid back in his manner. A good looking guy, slim and toned..just in shorts and vest and sandals..yeah he seemed ok.

" can I look at your pics?

I agreed since I d taken the shots I wanted and was intending to move on anyways, so I rose up from my sitting position and walked to the bank. I couldn t help but notice that he seemed to focus at waist level at one point, focus a little longer than normal. As I strode out of the water and sat by him he looked to my feet.

" hey nice, whats with the colour?"

" ha, Im weird dont ya know"a hint of sarcasm in my voice before explaining the whole colour thing.

" well gotta say personally I love it, wish I had the same confidence to do it, suits you"

"Thanks"at which point I was fiddling with canera but noticed he seemed to be taking me all in visually and smiling.

" Im serious, you wear it well...though not wearing a lot at the mo admittedly."

" nature of the photography, pointless getting clothes wet and crappy"

"Haha...you ll be going naked next"

"It has been known but only when in quiet, hard to get to places..."

" bet you know quite a few quiet places eh"

It was obvious even to me by now that there was a little more than photography of interest here. He tucked in close when looking at my pics, his leg, Im sure, purposely brushing mine...touching...skin on skin. As I handed him the camera to flick through my pics I took a little more notice of him..couldn t help it he was that close in and smelling gorgeous...just the right amount of scent and body. He was toned and the vest was quite minimal. His body had a little hair on the chest but the rest seemed smooth. He was lean and toned, strong arms but not bulky...yeah he was a good looking guy. I glanced to his legs and noticed a prominence at his crotch..not a hard on but a hint that he could be packing or that he had something stuffed in his pocket. I guess we chatted for a good time before I said its time to move on.

" to quieter places maybe?"

" possibly"

"Soooo you ll be exposing your ass in the wilds eh?"

"Probably, hard to say"

" mind if I join you?"

"Not at all but you may need eye bleach cos its my walk and if I get naked then deal with it..join me or leave"

"Oh I ll deal with it"

With that and with mutual smiles we moved off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We walked and talked comfortably at ease for maybe 15 minutes before we came to a "wall" of greenery.

" right, upto you but this is where I leave the open areas and head through there, its not too difficult or too far and in my opinion its worth it..upto you"

"Lead the way...I ll follow that ass of yours"

The innuendos were gathering..there was no question what he was hoping and thinking and by now I was getting pretty horny and in lycra thats not easy to hide. We went on all fours and slid beneath the greenery following an animal track..a few twists and turns, scrambles over branches and out into an open glade, a secret glade, hemmed in by greenery...private.

" oh wow this is not what I expected"

Whats that, having to follow a guys lycra clad ass through a bush or the glade". I was curious at the response Id get as I was by now thinking with another part of my mind.

" Either but both worth it"

"Hmmm really..my ass in your face like that"

"Well the only down side to that was the lycra"a smile upon his face.

" so really you d sooner stare at my bare ass then"

"Theres a lot Id sooner see n do with your bare ass"

He came in closer, his scent strengthening the closer he got til we finally touched again. My hands slowly went to his chest as his ran upon my ass.

" does it feel as nice as you imagined?"

" hell yeah" as I felt his fingers ride to my waistband and ease inside slightly. He leant into me..closer and closer til his lips ran to my neck...I was by now needing to lose my shorts as things were tightening with each swelling second. Our lips coursed about the neck and the face and the ears as slowly I felt the sun alight upon my bared ass as slowly my shorts slid down my legs and as they slid down so did he. He kissed at my already bare chest, ran his tongue over my nipples which is game on for me..they are my sex turbos..no going back now he s tasted of my nipples..but then he s now lower and I feel his mouth upon my hardened shaft..kissing lightly at first...oh boy

If you re reading then say hi

I just stood enjoying that wonderful sensation of warm moist lips sliding down over a hardened wanting cock. I was now naked with this guy on his knees with all of me sliding inside his mouth...I took hold of his hair, pulling a little but pushing at times, pushing him down onto my raging sex...fingers slipped from my shaft, around and to the cheeks of my ass, squeezing them firmly, sometimes roughly, something I love to feel, causing me to push deeper into his mouth. Watching him suck and lick at me

"You have a great cock"

"Fk and you have a great way with it"

At that a finger slid between my legs, a light touch at my ass making me gasp and spread a little wider...oh fk as it slipped inside me..and I lowered slightly down onto that touch...my ass cheeks making way

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmmmm that’s hot!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Hi lol

Hey hello people..glad you re enjoying...feel free to send pics or chat or whatever

The more he licked my hardness, especially the very tip and the underside, slow long licks, warm tongue...the more I found myself lowering onto his fingers as they felt inside me..caressing and massaging my inner sanctum. Another finger slid inside as he swallowed my whole length..fk, that made me really tense but tense with the greatest of pleasure. I must confess I was hoping he was real nicely hung and cut but right now...oh fk right now I was enjoying but getting lower and lower. I scratched at his vest as I felt my pre cum rise...I didn t wanna cum fully, not without feeling and seeing him naked before me..I scrunched and slipped his vest off, going lower and lower, bending at the knees..fk this..I raised his head from my cock and slammed my lips to his...mmmmm...the taste of my precum a mere hint upon his lips but enough. The kisses were hard and passionate as my fingers slipped his shorts from him....

" oh fk...now thats what I was hoping for...fk me sooo nice" and with that it was me that now went on my knees...but he pushed and sidled..not to get away..oh no...he wanted my cock still as we both laid upon the ground..naked and at liberty...tongues sliding hot hard flesh...lips parting..mouths being filled...fingers raking at each others asses..inside and out..it was passionate but so very sensual as well..no wham bam here...this was gonna be a long haul of pleasure. I trailed my tongue and fingers wherever upon his body I could reach..I rolled him over so he lay atop.. and as he sucked on me, my fingers stroked his fkin big smooth cock as my tongue now found his balls..licking gently at his spot between ass and balls...he immediately raised his body at the head..leaving my hardness for just long enough for the air to feel cooling upon the wet. He forced his ass down hard onto my mouth...I love this with my guys and gals..have them grind down upon my tongue. Listen to their sighs and moans as I probe and tease. His mouth once again slipped over my cock...sucking on me hard n fast, his fingers pumping at me.

" I want your cum in my mouth then I wanna really need to fk you"

wolverhampton

Fk me his mouth was so slick so bloody good as it slid about and around and upon my cock....I don t think its possible to get much harder. A couple of fingers ploughed my ass as he sucked and licked and other fingers, wrapped about my shaft, squeezed,twisted and stroked my length up toward his willing, wanting mouth and believe me when I say he wasn t far from getting! Even with his body weight upon me I d still managed to jam my feet flat to the ground and raised my ass up, legs spread for support and openeness, openeness to those fingers but I wanted him inside my ass, that gorgeous fkin cock that I was licking at on my way around his ass....an ass incidently that was quite tight and tidy. I powered from my hips, upwards, that feeling of cool and warmth you get from open air shags when one second your hardness is engulfed by the warmth of closed lips upon you then that cooling air as your salivated hardness is exposed to fresh air again....but he was really intent on my cum as he worked my ass and column hard and I gotta admit all I could do was fill my mouth with his cock...when is a gag not a gag...when a cock fills your mouth but at your own pleasure and enjoyment and in this particular second...a total bloody pleasure as my body firmed up even more..tensed like in a second it would shatter under the strain of my cumming....I m sure it felt more explosive than it was...my cream felt momentarily hindered, like a river at a dam..you know that feeling, that mucrosecond pause before the face contorts and WHAM...your cum is free to fill and to flow.....I keep pumping him as he swallows and breathes. Licks and breaths....he slips from my ass but continues to clean every last drop. My body cooling where his tongue had been but not my passion....I crawled and wriggled and shuffled til our lips met...passionately sharing my cum...lips besieged by tongues...throats explored and enjoyed....my tongue cleaning at those lips of his and around cheeks....finding myself upon him and enjoying my taste....eyes locked.

"I wanna fk you!"

"Thats good cos I want you to fk me good with this" as my fingers wrapped about his cock.

Cum for me n say helloo

He sighed and moaned a little...keeping hold of his cock I led him toward a large tree limb that had grown at waist level for some length...I slipped my legs either side of the trunk and laid my upper body along its length...raising my ass in the air so it opened a little..

" now why don t you slip me your trunk...cmon n fk me..you know thats what you want..."

First I felt his tongue on my ass..fk so nice..laid naked along this tree as I pushed back against a warm tongue that touched at me, probed me..licked at my balls so lightly but mind blowing all the same. I felt moisture upon my entry to pleasure..I felt a finger work the wetness around and inside my ass...then there it was..that bulbous head of his large wanting cock...pushing inside me slowly

"Fk slow right now..I want you all.."

And with that I both raised and pushed back with my ass...oh WOW...feeling him enter me, forcing my muscles to one side, to be replaced by this super smooth hard large shaft..I love that entry part..love feeling my ass accomodating his cock..then the strokes began..both inside me and on my cock as he curled his fingers about me...fk yeah..this was nice...at one point he grabbed my hair and yanked my head upright...gawd I wished there was a front cock for me to swallow...it was evident he really had wanted to fk me hard and I was not letting him get off lightly

Feeling the tug on my hair and my head craned back far enough to open my mouth and throat wide gasping air instead of a nice cock...that would have been so damned good...the feeling of his large cock riding inside my ass was bloody great...hearing his body slap against my ass and feeling my spent but still hard cock being stroked...he yanked harder back...my mouth could accomodate a hell of a nice cock at this angle. My legs were pushing hard down into the ground as I pushed back on his deep seeking missile of sex...at times he d pause way down deep inside me, loved that he did that as it gave me the enjoyable break to circle around on his hardness shifting my inner danctum, feeling his cock head touch at diffetent parts, different depths. Occassionally he drew right out of me and paused for a second before pushing himself with some speed back inside me...making me stop breathing slightly as my ass cheeks were parted in one swift movement...he twigged I loved entry point so he withdrew and hammered back inside several times....I was laid out flat now, pressing back my ass higher...my cock laid upon the trunk of the tree along with my torso...he slapped at my arse and pinched at me til Im sure my ass turned pink...certainly and enjoyable tingling like the start of pins n needles.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Love this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More tomorrow great to see there are some enjoying xx

His body was heaving against mine, at times he d be almost over the top of my own, almost mirrored in our body shape as he d lay along my back...biting at the back of my neck..not savagely but enough to make me force back onto him...like we were in a pitched sexual battle of dominance which I loved...here amongst nature. His breathing was heavier now, not laboured, more like he needed more air each time he fkd into me....but then catch me right and I am pretty demanding and quite dominant...so I slowed his pace..I liked he hadn t cum yet but was still hard..personally I don t mind if he doesn t come for an age so long as his cock stays somewhere inside me fking me. I forced my body back against him so his bell end touched at the deepest point inside me then I started to raise myself up and back against him...slowly folding into him as his fingers wrapped at my cock..stroking me back hard after softening from no attention..but then I sometimes find my cock softens when my ass and nipples are riding the airs of ecstacy.same when my gf is enjoying my ass...sometimes.

With one hand on my cock, teasing me and hardening me his other ran over my chest to my nipples...oh fk thats good...no thats fkin amazing....I slid his cock from inside me and pushed him to lay back onto the tree trunk....I straddled his sweating gorgeous nakedness...walking my legs along until his ankles and feet were behind me, then his knees passed between my legs, then his thighs brushed alongside my inner thighs...his arms were laid to the side as finally I walked, almost tip toed to the point where his cock touched back at my ass.

"DISCO!! My turn...enjoy my ride" and with that I leant forward and kissed hard n deep at his lips as I pressed his cock back home inside my ass...sitting back hard down on him...both body weights gave the tree limb movement up and down as we moved the same...sometimes I d still be almost tip toed which was nice as it teased at his cock more, others I d be flat footed and grinding down and swirling my body to ride his cock in a circular motion...sometimes using the rhythm of the tree. His fingers now firmly on my nipples making me all but squirm with pleasure...my hips at work showing the dancer in me...dancing upon his pole with an audience of nature, as we bask in the naked sunshine, bodies sweating...naked bodies, flesh on flesh, connected deeply and pleasurably...oh so fkin good

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Through his sighs and moans of pleasure as I slowly and sensuously rode his willing and wanting body, grinding down so that he filled every niche of me he managed to whisper, as once more I rode high on him so only his bellend touched inside of me.

"Turn around, I love your back tat..the way the wolf stares at me...I wanna stroke your wolf as I fk you"

"Hmmm I like that..ok"I let him slip from me as I swung my legs around into the opposite so my back and ass now faced him and once again slowly took hold of him and guided him as his hands ran to my back, lightly pawing and tearing at me and my wolf. I love this position as the cock inside rides me harder as the position makes him run up against different parts of me...like a spring under tension, like its unnaturally positioned and so tensioned against my inner muscles. Fk this was good...I stroked at my own cock and my own nipples..I laid almost along his legs, grabbing his ankles, him thrusting and as he did he d moan from the pleasurable tension..still he stroked my wolf...I could sense by his verbal pleasure that he wasn t going to last much longer.

"Ah fk this is sooo tight..I m gonna cum pretty soon and its gonna be big"

"Dont let me stop you"powering a lil harder now onto him, a lil more speed, then a lil more...there was a clap of leaves and feathers as a pigeon swooped down then took off again...I could feel beadlets of swear coursing over my body as the sunbeams broke upon us then.....I felt a surge, a pause, another surge in his movement..his cock was pulsing and swelling as his cum started to rise up his stretched and tensioned fktool...then

"Fk yeahh" this time a lil louder, didn t matter if someone heard as they d never find or see us..so cowboy, you can scream if you want..eitger way you re filling my ass like a dam had just burst...I didn t slow or stop, I just carried on riding him, feeling his stroke slacken and the tight feel loosen as cum now lubed inside and outside of me...I could feel it on my skin and his skin..oh did he tense and shake at his cumming...he was quiet as I think his throat was too dry and his body too drained..in all ways. I slowed to a stop as his hands fell away from my back..a worked out and drained shadow of the man that started

Leaving his drained cock behind I climbed off his legs and rolled on to the top of him...stroking his chest with my fingers. My cock was real hard thanks to him and was needing to be used, to be d4ained. I slid myself, a rocking motion of my hardness on his skin..enticing him, wanting his ass with my cock but wasn t sure he was up for it. His eyes were closed but his face was smiling.

"You are a bad man Mr Wolf"

" I know...but, you know, I could be even more badass and take my very hard cock and place it within your very tight arse..but only if you want to", says me with an evil glint in my eye.

" so how would you have my arse from this position..it seems I ve already got a hard trunk at my hole?"

"Ah yeah but though mine be hard it be so much comfier".

I ran my tongue down over his ribs, played a little at his nipples..felt them pert up, heard him sigh. I slithered like an intent snake, intent on rousing him to my tongue and my bite, as I worked down onto his thighs...my fingers stroked down between his legs, pushing them a little, then my fingers like sexual ninjas crept down until I felt at the crack of his untouched ass. He opened his legs wider as a finger all but entered him. My hands ran beneath him and raised him a little..my tongue neared his ass, my fingers rolled him a little onto his side.

"That arse is wanting a seeing to dont you think?" Tongue upon his cheeks.

"Why dont we slide off this tree and head for the ground where you may find some waiting nuts as a treat"

Laughing he rolled off the trunk and found my neck..hmmmmm...nice...

"Suck my nipples n stroke my cock sexy"

He did, oh the feel of his tongue coiling about them...so fkin..

"Get on all fours cos I want to have you now...so get that arse in the air"

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

Our bodies stayed close as he rolled over, skin on skin as legs wrapped and slid over legs and cocks brushed upon each other, lips glanced off different parts of the body until we rolled into a position of myself part laid on his back, my mouth kissing at his shoulders. Then sliding down, tracing a path, warm wet path, down onto this guys flanks. Thumbs pressed into his cheeks and spread, opening his ass up as wide as it could possibly be without a lil penetrative assistance, my tongue continued to trace a route til it slid gently upon his most sensitive of anal pleasure...and sure enough the tip of my tongue touching upon him made him jump forward a little. I dribbled saliva to his entrance, using fingers to spread and to work it about his hole....oh he was enjoying this attention now. He was so tensioned in pleasure on all fours, head and ass high, back curving low, legs spread, that you could picture this posture captured in stone and placed at some grand entrance hall to a big house...minus the guy licking or mounting his ass obviously.

I took hold of my hard cock with one hand and ran saliva onto my other, stroking it along my length, wetting myself up to make my slip inside a lil easier..neither of us had expected to be fkin today so needless to say lube is not in our things to carry bag...so needs must.

I noticed him tension a little as my fingers opened his ass now, working deeper and spreading.

" its cool, gently gently...scream and I stop"were my reassuring words.

"No way...I want this so keep going..fk!!"

It was possibly the tightest ass I ve ever had the pleasure of..or my cock had quite simply grown recently..lol....my bell end pushed inside, his muscles parting then gripping, almost snatching at me...it seems he really did want my cock as his ass drew around me having first moved and shifted to allow passage. My passage, my shaft feeling gripped and squeezed as I sank deeper into him...he now pushed back a lil...then more then

"Fk me now!"

"Oh ok..you say so" and with that he braced as I pushed home the final inches of my thick juicy cock...his ass cheeks met my pelvis as I felt Id reached his innermost limit with no way on..fk he felt good laid before me moaning as I drew my cock almost all the way back out then slid with a lil speed all the way deep down inside...fingers curling around his cock. It may not have been hardened yet and it may not as its master is fkd like a bitch but ge enjoyed the feeling it was giving him.

wolverhampton

Fuck! You write so well, your words got me rock hard leaking precum.

He was wonderfully braced in an upright all fours position. Head and ass pointing skyward, his body locked tight as I stroked him from the inside...slow, deep strokes so I could actually feel his muscles working my hardness...high speed is ok but you dont get the whole feel of it as momentum takes over and I do like to feel an ass about my stiffness. Since he was so well braced I slowly rose a little up over him then slid my torso, now more sweat upon us both. He was positively shining in the sunbeams...glistening as a film of moisture covered his body in reaction to the heat and the sexuality passing into and through him. I was now so deep inside him I shortened my thrusts, staying deep. I kissed and bit, not hard, upon his neck, my hands clenching at his shoulders as my body rolled back n forth over his.

"So whats it feel like being fkd by a wolf as I nuzzled into the neck, the way animals do during mating.

"Fk hell erm..oooh"

" I ll take that as you liking it yeah. You ll like this even more"

And with that I took firm hold of his shoulders and started to roll off his back, staying my cock deep inside. I kept pulling him back and as he came to the upright I changed and shifted my legs and started to roll back onto my ass, sitting with legs spread to my front now...slowly but surely he came down on me..never did my cock slip from its deep place. Finally I had him, all but impaled on my raging phallus as he sat himself down on my cock, his body weight forcing a little more depth for me to enter and open. He sat there, nestled between my legs sitting hard down on my cock. My arms went around his waist as I kissed his back and fingered at his now swelling cock.

"Now ride my cock how you wanna ride it"

And with that he rose slightly with a sigh and worked my hardness. He added a lil speed intermittently. I was so tight inside him and it felt sooo damned good that I laid back and enjoyed the view of this stranger upon me...

By *i-cyclistMan  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Great story. Loved it

Oh its not finished yet

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow awesome am rock hard reading this

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

So good!!has me rock hard!xxx

This stranger on my cock...I knew no more than his first name and he only knew me as Wolf...never seen him in my life before and if introduced to him it still probably would not have led him to being here, impaled on my erect column, riding me hard and with some speed...I think he wants my cum to splash within him, filling him and coating him, I think he wants that feel of my cum down the thighs, the glistening view of my cum covered cock in this wild unknown place, given to him by a total random stranger. I tried to hold onto my cum, wanted him to ride my cock for a longgg time as his ass felt so good. I clenched at my ass muscles to try and stem the flow, at one point I thought about thinking about something else lol but that wouldn t be courteous to the guy giving me so much pleasure now. I flattened my feet to the ground and slid my torso forward whilst bending and locking out my knees, he rode with it...like a titanic moment, all he needed to do was put out his arms and that would have been the pic of the day...man in titanic pose being reverse seat fkd by a stranger. He took some of his own body weight as we randomly figured out the rhythm...dont you just hate getting out of synch, just throws the ambience of the shag right out the window...but there it was, nailed it and slowed it as my cock was fit to sound the alarm for the opening of the flood gates...cum now rising in me...my cock beyond twitching slight pre cum. This was the main event..pulsing seething, raging cock gathering up and BAM....everything about me felt explosive and relieved..no not in bad way..maybe I should just stick to emptied,drained. We still fkd..me thrusting intermittently shared with braced tension as yet more coursed and flooded him..he was having me good and proper..does this now make us more than strangers, the fact that we have fkd and been fkd but still know fk all about each other? Who the fk cares as we force our bodies until we shake, me thrusting into his downward sliding ass. Deep, deep sort of deep now failing a little as the sensitivity increases throughout my cock, body and mind. I am done, if maybe only for this next short time but I have nothing left to give....except my lips to his cock, as he slides from my tower of Pisa, satisfied, smiling, sticky sweaty but hell are you suprised, plus still looks good and smells good...sex n aftershave and oh my...a hard hard cock! My lips smiled in open mouthed delight, a kiss upon his metal...

Dont be suprised, this shag in his ass may have read like it was a quick 5 minutes...oh no, never, not me...far longer than that, as now his handsome cock found my warmth.

wolverhampton

Hot!

"Suck me"his words I could not answer as already my mouth was occupied. My lips were as wide as they could possibly be but my mouth was in no empty silent scream...no my mouth had his pound of flesh, his throbbing, hard, raging cock filling its every part..breathing through my nose as little air could pass him and fk it I wanted that cock, that sliding mouthful of flesh feeling, my fingers slowly at his shaft base stroking upward as he fkd my face or was it as I fkd his cock. A cock that if it was in a cartoon it would have blown up into a million tiny cloudlets of pure cream all then d*unk down by an eager Sylvester..well this Sylvester is having his head filled with so much pleasure. We ve discarded the slow fks now. I have pushed up onto my knees and I am down on his cock...his hands holding my head steadfast as he fks my mouth over and over...I am just a receptacle of pleasure as with his eyes shut and head todsed back he drives his cum gun forward n back...was that a lil cream on that stroke..oh yeah this guys done and with that thought in my head my mouth is full of his cock and his cream. I breathe harder through my nose as the first splash of cum slides down my throat. I pull my head back but not off his cock as I continue to swallow his cum...my tongue licks at him, I run his cum covered cock over my face, feeling its stickyness on my skin. An unexpected pulse covers part of my eye but still I clean and swallow this strangers cock. I gorge myself and fill myself with the pleasure of this, this outdoors, secreted away quietly, both naked and wrapped in pure fkin heaven as well as having cum coat parts of our skin. Wow. This was us done now. We exchanged the cum, his cum, from my mouth, he licked my face clean and shared then we dressed and with a parting, deep throating kiss I led the way out...we barely said much. We rejoined the footpath and walked our way back to the road, passing people with dogs and families who had in turn,merely passed us, 2 guys talking about the trees or how they should have taken pics, the passers by knew not what we refferred to for our photography but we did and smiled. And parted.And at that point of parting we still knew everything and yet nothing of each other...it truly was the fk with no names.

» Add a new message to this topic