FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Accountant.

The Accountant.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reagle OP   Man  over a year ago

northolt

Business had picked and it was getting difficult to keep track of things, I needed an accountant and a quick google search of local companies and reviews led me here to this office. I was sat waiting for my meeting with the accountant Vikki, loaded with months of receipts and paperwork I was led into her office, Vikki immediately caught my eye, she was stood behind her desk, hair hair tied up on top of her head looking very professional, her lips were painted a dark red. “Hello Gareth, I’m Vikki, an accountant her” and she held out her hand for me to shake, I tried to rebalance the paper work in my arms and dropped my folder on the floor scattering receipts over her carpeted floor. I didn’t know if to shake her hand or pick up the paper work so I hurriedly shook her hand apologising. I was on the floor trying to collect the receipts when appeared next to me, “here let me help” standing in front of I caught sight of her strappy high heeled sandals my eyes raised up her bare legs to her black leather knee length skirt it was quite the sight! She lowered herself to the backs of her heels and began helping me “ looks like I have my work cut out for me” I looked at her, she had lovely blue eyes and a perfect smile. She certainly was attractive, once all the receipts had been shoved back into my folded and Vikki turned and returned to her side of her desk I sneaked a peek of her arse, it looked great in her leather skirt, which got my mind thinking thoughts it really shouldn’t when trying to start a business relationship. While she explained what she could do for me and my business I couldn’t help my eyes straying to her blouse she was wearing, it was Green and it was tight across her breasts and definitely caught the eye. She caught me looking and although didn’t look offended there seemed to be a shyness about her. Ever the professional she continued, I was finding myself very attracted to her but disappointingly I spotted the wedding ring on her finger. Vikki asked me questions about my business and I explained how it worked, throwing in a few jokes in there being generally quite flirty, she intently listened and she laughed at my comments or her sexy mouth upturned when I tried to be overtly flirtatious. There was an atmosphere in the room I couldn’t put my finger on it, I hope I want being to flirtatious and making her feel uncomfortable. I needed to sign some paperwork and watched as she walked around her desk to the filing cabinets to my right, as she stood at the drawers I found myself staring at the way those heels elongated her legs, her round arse encased in leather. I felt like a tiger stalking his prey as my eyes explored her shapely figure. I would do anything to run my hands up those legs right now. She looked over her shoulder as she smiled abs said “here we go” and she walked towards me and placed the paperwork on the table,,she leaned over the desk slightly not overtly sexually but she could have sat back on her chair, was she enjoying the attention. “This is just our agreement I’ll need you to sign here, and here” I watched her painted nails dance over the document and wondered how good they would be wrapped around my cock. “Is everything ok Mr..” “ please, call me Gareth” I said. “ sorry I was distracted” I saw her mouth curl up at the sides but it was quickly replaced by shyness once again, she stroked her hair very quickly over her ear “so just here and here. I signed the paperwork and placed the pen next to her hand. “That’s a nice ring, married?” She looked at her ring and said “erm yes, yes I am” how long? I asked. “Oh years now she replied fiddling with her hair again. “Lucky guy” I said and she looked at me not knowing what to say she picked up the pen but she dropped it, she lowered herself just as I learnt forward in the chair to pick it up, our heads close together are eyes locked. Our hands touched as we both went to pick up the pen “sorry” she said as she snatched her hand away. “Don’t be it’s always nice to touched by a beautiful woman” I was being way to forward now but I didn’t care, I wanted her to know that I found her attractive. I watched as she raised blushing and returned to her chair. She was ignoring my comments but there was a part of me that knew that she liked the attention. “I’ll get started on this and be in touch” she said. “Please do, day or night” I said smiling at her “and how do I contact you” I asked, she pushed her business card across the table, I nodded to the phone “is that the number for this phone?” I watched her calculating what to do, she picked up another card and began to write a number on the back of the card and push it across the table. “Thank you very much” I said. I can’t imagine that she would hand out her number to all clients, a step in the right direction. “Once this is all sorted out you should let me thank you by taking you to dinner” oh erm well that’s really not necessary mr...I mean Gareth” oh no I insist I replied. “Well we can see once I’ve all finished” I prepared my paperwork into a pile and stood up, Vikki stood up and I caught a glimpse of her cleavage down her green blouse. She came around the table and outstretched her hand I placed my hand in hers and leant forward and kissed her cheek. She kind of froze as it was unexpected and she gave me a coy but shy smile. I left her office with a spring in my step, I wondered if I could coax her into exactly what I wanted from her.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Wow.... Great start. Looking forward to what comes next

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Great start

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Look forward to hearing more ?? ??

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Great stuff

By *amesbackwaysMan  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Good start

northolt

That night I was sat at home when my phone pinged, it was from a number I didn’t recognise ‘it was nice meeting you today, I’ve started to go through the initial bits. Thank you for choosing us.”

It was 9 o’clock, a bit weird texting that late, I smiled and thought that I was obviously on her mind.

“It’s 9 o’clock, and you are still working!!! Dedication I like it.” I wrote and sent it off

She responded with “thank you, just wanted to get ahead of things all clients are important”

“ so you text all of your clients late at night?”

“ sorry, yes you are right I didn’t realise the time I apologise, just wanted to assure you that you had made the right choice”

I responded straight away “ I’m just teasing, and I do appreciate the update, I did say day or night, and I knew I made the right choice when I saw you”

I hit send and wondered how she would take my last comment, although the subject was business related she didn’t need to text me, she’s obviously shy, but the married issue is also difficult, was I was reading this wrong.

“I can assure you that you have made the right choice and I’m sure that this is the start of a long relationship”

“There was me thinking I was just getting my accounts done, do I get a relationship too? Interesting business model. Who with, you?”

“No I meant business relationship”

She was keeping everything professional, but I thought I would chance arm a little further

“Oh that’s a shame there was me thinking I get to appreciate you in that leather skirt and those heels everyday!

I wondered how she was going to take such a forward approach but let’s face it I’d love the opportunity to appreciate her in that skirt amongst other things.

“Ha ha not sure my husband would agree to such an arrangement”

Finally a breakthrough from the business conversation,

“Who says he needs to know” I cheekily wrote back.

All I got back was a “ha ha” But it was now obvious to her that I found her attractive.

“I do own more clothes you know, I don’t just wear a leather skirt and heels!!!!”

“Pity” I sent back

Chats like these can go on for hours so I typed. Night and added a x just for effect. “Goodnight Gareth” was all she wrote. Hmm no kiss...more work required.

My mind wandered to the little exchange we had and I recalled back to when she was stood at the cabinet, those sexy calves elongated by those heels, the way the leather stretched across her arse. My cock began to harden at the thought of those sexy blue eyes. There was surely only one reason why she would text me so late in the day, maybe she was intrigued. I wasn’t shy in letting her know that I found her sexy, maybe she liked that. I closed my eyes and thought about her perched on her desk, I had to have her.

Blackpool

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Nice start xx

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting start, likecit,

Xx

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

Kilmarnock

peterborough

Developing well ?? ??

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

One step at a time

northolt

The next day I was working in my home office, when my phone rang I answered it “hello it’s Vikki, the accountant” she had called me wondering about an expenditure in my log book and after explaining it she had the information she needed, but instead of hanging up she stayed on the phone, “how is your day going Gareth? She asked, “ it’s going ok thanks Vikki, better now you have called I could do with the distraction I’ve been working non stop” we made small talk for the next few minutes. “Ok Gareth well thanks for the chat I must go I have a busy afternoon myself” “ oh one question before you go Vikki” I said “fire away” said Vikki, “so what are you wearing today” she laughed and said “goodbye Gareth” in a mock telling off voice, and the line went dead.. I picked up my mobile and prepared a text “ oh go on tell me” and pressed send, my phone pinged almost straight away “clothes” it said I typed out my response “spoil sport” and sent it. The message was read but there was no response from Vikki that was until gone 9 again that night. “Ha ha why are you so keen to know about my clothes” another late text, this is a bit strange why does she text so late in the evening, I thought to myself “well you looked so good yesterday I thought you might tell me what you are wearing today, let’s call it taking an interest and well I thought it might be funny you know like a dirty phone call....working late again?” “No I just realised I hadn’t responded and didn’t want to appear rude” yet again she ignored my question in regard to what she wore that day “ just relaxing then?” I asked. “Yes I have my wine, bit of a busy day, it was nothing special I just wore a skirt and a blouse” “ sounds good, I mean the wine, although the outfit sounds good too would liked to have seen that!!!!” “Ha ha I’ll send a pic everyday if you like ha ha” “absolutely” I responded “that was a joke” she quickly typed. “Too late” I wrote back “that’s exactly what I want”.

By *ivandyMan  over a year ago

Gatwick

Kilmarnock

lanarkshire

Could be nice if she sent pics lol

swansea

Brilliant

By *unkerbobMan  over a year ago

belfast

Fantastic story very well written keep it up!!!

Blackpool

Yes.....

Aberdare

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

northolt

Friday had arrived and my thoughts were on Vikki, she seemed to be more chatty now and less talking about my accounts which was good. She wasn’t telling me off for my obvious flirting and cheeky comments. I very much doubted that she was even going to entertain my request of a picture of her outfit. I wasn’t surprised that I didn’t hear from her during the day but was a little disappointed when my phone didn’t ping at 9. More surprisingly was when it pinged at 10:45 that night. “Hi” it said. I typed my response “hello you, you been painting the town red?” “No went for dinner with friends tonight, I’m a bit squiffy” “good time?” I asked “yes really good, so good hubby has fallen asleep upstairs already” “oh that’s not good, left you all alone talking to me” all I got back was a “ha ha” I decided to push it a little bit “noticed I didn’t get my pic today...most disappointing” “ I’m not sending you a picture of my outfit everyday Gareth, some days I don’t look great can’t spoil the illusion” “I very much doubt that” I responded. My phone pinged it was a picture message of Vikki standing in a mirror she was wearing a summer dress, white with different colour flowers on, not low cut but just enough cleavage to show her cleavage, the dress had no sleeves and she had a pashmina wrapped around her arms, the dress stopped above her knees, not short but enough to show off her shapely legs and the sexiest blue heels. She looked amazing, her hair tied up just like I’d seen her in her office, but with strands coming down the side of her face, her lips painted a soft pink her face made up beautifully. “Hopefully this will shut you up, taken just before I went out” “wow, did you take that picture for me? you look amazing” “no I wanted to see what I looked like but thank you” hmm I thought, who takes a pic of themselves in a mirror to see what they look like, she obviously wants me to see. “Very sexy, I’m not sure I’d be upstairs asleep if I was with you and you were wearing that! “Is that so” she sent back, I was just typing my next message when she sent another “so where’s my picture?” I typed out “your what?” “Well I have sent you one, where’s my picture” well I haven’t been out to dinner, so I’m not all dressed up I was watching a film in bed so I’m in my boxers” I sent it over to her “ha ha perhaps not then, I’m not disturbing am I, was just saying hi, I can leave you alone” there was no way I was losing this opportunity so I positioned the camera so it took in my boxers and my chest and face and took the picture, you can make out the bulge of my cock in my underwear as chatting to her and awakened my thoughts “ fair is fair, not disturbing at all” and I hit send. “Erm not what I was expecting but thanks” “well you did send me one” I responded “ yes but I was wearing clothes, you are not” “pity”, I told her “but if you want to send ones without them I’d love that” “nobody needs to see that” she wrote back “what are you talking about, I’d love to see that, I bet you look sexy as hell, what’s under that dress? “ my underwear, obviously” “what colour” I sent back “black” “mmm I love black underwear...show me” “I don’t think that’s a good idea” she text back “ I said show me”

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

Aberdare

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

The underlying dominance starting to show up I hope Vicki responds

By *entleman jim 2000Man  over a year ago

gamlingay

Nice writing and going at a good pace... keep it up.

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue Gareth

Kilmarnock

South of Norwich

lanarkshire

northolt

My cock hardened with anticipation, it had been minutes since my request. Had I pushed too hard, been too demanding. The phone beeped, my heart beating faster, my hard cock twitching would it be what I wanted or the end of our nightly texts. My eyes took in the sight, the black bra was sensational it encased her large breasts, I couldn’t make out her nipples through the mesh detail but she looked hot she was holding the camera up in front of her so the shot looked down at an angle showing her face and her breasts in that sexy black bra. “Wow, very sexy” I wrote back. “Do not show that to anybody” was her reply. “I definitely wouldn’t be upstairs sleeping, private use only” I promised. My hard cock was demanding attention. “Thank you, it’s nice to be appreciated” oh I so wanted to appreciate her. Shame I didn’t see the whole underwear but I didn’t want to push too hard. I had an idea, who knew if this would be appreciated but I thought I would try, I scrolled through the apps and found FaceTime and chose her number, it rang a couple of times and then got rejected. “You just called me by mistake” she text. “No mistake answer it” I dialled the number again, it took a few rings and she must have been pondering to answer it. Her sexy face appeared on the screen she was obviously in a darkened room, her eyes widened as she was greeted by my hand slowly sliding up and down my incredibly hard cock. “What are you doing” she whispered. “ appreciating you” I said back “ loved that pic, so so sexy, her eyes glued to the screen as she watched me wank “we can’t do this” she whispered, my husbands upstairs” hang up then I replied still showing her. She didn’t, “you like what you see don’t you” she didn’t say anything just continued to watch my hand slide up and down, I let go of my cock so she could see how hard I was. “ you like watching me play with my cock for you don’t you” she still didn’t say anything, just kept watching. “Show me that sexy bra again” she extended her arm and her breasts came into view encased in that bra. “Fuck you are so sexy, look how hard you have made me” the camera returned to her face, her eyes intently looking at my cock.” Are you enjoying the view” I asked. She nodded. Does it make you feel sexy knowing I’m wanking my cock over you” she nodded again. “Are your nipples hard” she nodded “touch them” I demanded. The camera fixed on her face her eyes closed in satisfaction. “What are doing” I asked. “She opened her eyes, and whispered “ touching my nipples” “does it feel good” I asked. “Yes” she whispered. “I want to see you play with your nipples” her eyes widened again, she considered my request. “ show me how sexy you are” I said, the camera lowered as her hand went to her bra and pulled the cup down revealing her sexy hard nipple, my screen filled with her breast as she bent her thumb over the hard nipple. “ how does that feel” I asked “so good” she responded, “you are making me so fucking horny” “do you want my lips around your hard nipples” I asked her “yes” she nodded “my lips all over you?” I asked. “Yes” she whispered. “ I want you to slip your hand in your underwear while I play with my cock, I want to to see your face while I do it do you want me to wank my cock for you while you tease your clit” I watched intently as her fingers must have made contact. Her eyes closed for second and she bit her bottom lip. I stroked my cock harder watching the pleasure in her face, every now and then she let out a breathless moan, her eyes looked into my hand moving up and down. “I’d love to have my head between your legs right now, circling your clit with my tongue, I bet you taste amazing” the lion on her face showed pure lust and enjoyment. “Would you like that” I asked. She nodded “ tell me” I demanded.” I want you to lick my cunt” she hissed. I was surprised she hadn’t sworn before but the way she said it was a major turn on. Here we were, under a week of meeting, a married woman playing with herself while her husband slept upstairs, fixated on my hard cock while I wanted over her. “God I want to fuck you” I said. I could feel I was close to exploding she was driving me crazy. “Are you going to come while thinking of my cock sliding inside you vikki” I asked a look of total pleasure on her flushed face “yes” and she let out a moan as she brought herself closer to orgasm. “You are going to make me come, would you like that” she whispered “yes, yes yes” as her fingers brought her to the moment of ecstasy. I couldn’t take it any more, I positioned the camera as best I could as my come fired from my cock in ribbons shooting out, my cock twitching. “Oh god” I heard her say as she watched, her face pink. “Your so sexy” I said. “I have to go” she whispered and the call ended. I lay back in awe, well that was unexpected I thought to myself.

skeg

lanarkshire

Hope shes going to meet you for real

Kilmarnock

swansea

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Wow amazing story

Aberdare

Blackpool

Thats just made me so horny

South of Norwich

Loving this ????

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story- move to come!

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Wow. Waiting for the discussion about double entry. Well told very sexy.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant more please

intriguing

By *acks the boy66Man  over a year ago

limerick

great story

keep it going please

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

Superb story

Well written and very erotic

By *oastboyMan  over a year ago

Long Beach California

Outstanding

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Fantastic

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *haguarsCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Kilmarnock

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Luv this story

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Northumberland

Wow, loving this,

Xx

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

This great wow

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ??

By *inchoncamukMan  over a year ago

london/kent

By *aleflirt2007Man  over a year ago

swindon

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

I want your accountant..

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

northolt

I woke the next morning content, that was so horny, the look on her face as she brought herself to orgasm was just delicious, sadly that was the last I heard of her all weekend, no 9pm text no repeat performance. Too busy, embarrassed, caught out or all of the above? The weekend flew by as it does and The grind started again, my mind would slip into the sexy chat the other night wondering if it would ever happen again, I wasn’t confident to be honest after a night like that things tend to kick on. My thoughts went to her sexy eyes glaring as I pleasured myself over her, the request to “lick her cunt” I couldn’t get it off my mind. At 11 my phone rang, the accountants number came up, could this be Vikki? The person on the phone disappointingly introduced themselves as an assistant, requesting a bank statement I had forgot to include. “Can I email it?” I asked. The person on the phone said Vikki preferred to work with originals and enquired when I could drop it off. “I can drop it off today, do I just hand it in at the desk” “afraid not Vikki will want to see it as she often works late, I can book you a slot at half 5 to bring them in” I agreed to the time and though, excellent my opportunity to see vikki, but I did wonder why she hadn’t called herself after being so chatty before. I feared that we had already returned to business formality. I parked up a short walk from the accountants office and rang on the buzzer, the assistant pointed me to a little sofa area outside Vikki’s office, the door remained shut as I watched people leave the office for the day as the hum of the office reduced until it was me and the assistant. I checked my watch it was already quarter to 6 and the assistant kept on assuring me that vikki wouldn’t be long. Finally at 5 to six the door opened and there stood Vikki, she was quite the outfit, it was a royal blue sweater dress, long sleeves and a kind of roll neck, her breasts look huge in it, around her waist was a thin black belt, my eyes moved down her the dress the bottom finished just above the knee and was cut so that it looked like waves, she was wearing the sexiest heeled boots, shiny and the zips run down the inside of her legs. “Gareth hi, I won’t be a moment” she walked over to the assistants desk, I admired her arse in that dress and those boots...just wow. “I can stick around if you like Vikki everyone has gone” “ no no it’s fine just make sure the door locks and I’ll set the alarm and close up” my ears pricked up, only us in the office! Interesting. She turned to me “Gareth, please come in, take a seat” she pointed at the chairs at her desk and held the door open, and closed the door behind us. I took a seat at her desk, and she strode over I took a cheeky look as she passed me, god she looked good. “Firstly an apology, a telephone appointment over ran for which I must apologise it was not my intention to keep you so long” I began to respond but she spoke over me “and also” she paused like she was gathering her thoughts. She shuffled uncomfortably, “the other night Gareth, it was most unprofessional, I was d*unk and it won’t happen again I’m sorry, I led you on, I mean I’m a married woman for gods sake, I’m embarrassed, it’s not how I conduct myself” my heart sank. Why was she apologising it was amazing I thought. “Please Vikki, don’t apologise it’s fine, I must say though I’m disappointed, I had fun” she further shifted “erm well yes let’s carry on shall we” the shy Vikki had returned. I took the statements out of my bag, and handed them over, she sat there leading through the pages. “You enjoyed it to though didn’t you Vikki” I said. “ she looked up at me from the paperwork, “like I say I was very d*unk Gareth, it’s all a bit of a fog” her eyes dipped to the page. “So you don’t remember any of it” I pushed. She didn’t look up this time “ erm little bits, flashes maybe” “what bits” I asked. “I sent you a picture of my dress” she said “ I shouldn’t have done that” she leaves through the pages like she was checking things “ you looked very sexy” I said. Her eyes flashed up at me and back to the pages. “Much like you do now” I followed up. I was enjoying pushing her it was too good of an opportunity to waste. She ignored my comment “ so what else do you remember” “erm that’s about it really she said coyly, “these all seem to be what I’m looking for” and she pushed her chair back and got up from the table back to the cabinet where I first took in the sexy sight of her body. My cock started to react hardening at the sight of her the thrill of the chase coursing through me. “You enjoyed watching me stroke my cock, didn’t you Vikki” she stopped fiddling with the folder and stood still. “My hand moving up and down my hard cock at the sexy sight of you playing with your pussy” “I er, I erm” she still didn’t turn around. “What would happen if you turned around now and found me stroking my cock while looking at you” “Gareth, I erm that’s not” I silently lowered the zip of my jeans and removed my cock, she had no idea that’s what I had done. “Wanking my cock in your office while looking at you in those sexy boots, what would happen Vikki? “I, she stuttered, “that’s not a good idea Gareth, I’m married” “I know that vikki, but you were married the other night when you were teasing your pussy for me, playing with your nipples making yourself come “ “ I don’t, I don’t rem” My cock now rigid pointing out of my trousers I interrupted her “vikki, turn around”

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow this is fantastic

mullingar

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Mmm

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

And they say accountants are boring!

swansea

Tease

Hottt

Hot story !

Aberdare

Northumberland

Loving it ,

Xx

louth

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

northolt

Vikki turned around slowly, her eyes widened as she took in the sight before her. I was sat with my legs opened wide my hard cock outside of my trousers. She stood there frozen “ you remember don’t you Vikki” I said, she nodded. “You liked playing with your pussy while watching me wank didn’t you” Vikki stood there saying nothing. I looked at her chest heaving up and down, her face looking like a rabbit in the headlights “ I want you to roll your skirt up, I want to see your underwear” I wrapped my hand around my cock and looked at her. I watched as her eyes followed my hand up and down my cock slowly. I took in the sight before me. Hands slowly moved to the hem of her dress “slowly” I said. Her hands gripped the material on her thighs and she slowly lifted the hem, I watched intently as it rose slowly up her legs revealing her bare skin, I stroked my cock up and down as she revealed her thighs. Her eyes transfixed on my cock, my eyes on her body it was so sexy. My heart thumped abs my cock pulsed as she revealed her sexy black underwear, she stood there holding her dress above her underwear letting me take her in “you are so fucking sexy” I said “ touch yourself” she looked at me “ I want to see you play with your pussy” her hand slipped into the front of her knickers. The look of pleasure formed on her face and she bent her legs slightly as her fingers teased her clit. “Are you wet” she nodded “mmm good” I said as she stood before playing with her pussy her eyes not moving once from my cock. “Come here” I said. She removed her hand from the front of her underwear and walked slowly towards me. She stood in front of her desk in front of me, I placed my hands on either side of her knickers and slowly lowered them down her legs, her sexy trimmed pussy laid bare for me, I let go and they fell to the floor, I ran my hands up her thighs the softness of her skin making my cock twitch. “Sit on the desk” I demanded. She leaned back and her arse nestled on her desk. She looked me, her face flushed her eyes wide and bright. “Open your legs” I said. She placed her hands on the desk and slowly widened her legs apart, her pussy glistening already, it took everything in me to not just fuck her, she looked stunning. “Even know you can’t remember, which I’m sure is a total lie, the other night you asked me to do something, tell me again” I said. Sat on her desk, her legs open wide revealing her pussy to me, her dress rolled up around her waist, her chest heaving making her breasts move up and down and those sexy shiny black boots she said “lick my cunt”

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Oh my Lordy Lordy. That’s hot.

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Wow.....

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Magnificent

By *elfastSteamWhistleMan  over a year ago

bangor

Blackpool

One of the Hottest stories I've read on here. Well written and so bloody sexy. More more more please xx

By *unkerbobMan  over a year ago

belfast

Fabulous absolutely fantastic

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Brilliant

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

outstanding

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Brilliant hotest story on here at minute. Looking forward to the next installment

Aberdare

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow great story xx

By *icebutslimMan  over a year ago

Ellon

Amazing,very sexy and well written.

mullingar

Northumberland

So good,

Xx

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Kilmarnock

[Removed by poster at 06/10/20 07:36:37]

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

Great story

swansea

How rude

peterborough

Liking this thread ?? ??

Great story so far can't wait for the next installment !

Hillsborough

Brilliant story

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Loving this story

northolt

I stood up and removed my shirt, vikki’s hand moved to her clit, she watched as I removed my clothes circling her finger around her clit. I stepped towards her and wrapped my arms around thighs and pulled her to the edge of the table. I lowered to my knees. The moment I craved had arrived, she gasped as my tongue slid up her lips, she tasted amazing. The most perfect moan came from her as my tongue swirled over her clit, vikki grinded her hips pushing herself into my tongue “oh god” she moaned as my tongue pleasured her and sucked her clit into my mouth, I felt her hands on my head trying to pull me even closer into her. My middle finger slipped inside her as my tongue concentrated on her clit, her juices coating my finger as I slowly moved it backwards in her pussy, I slipped it out of her and rubbed it over her clit my finger speedily “her moaning was getting louder and more frequent as she stretched out her legs. My cock was pulsing between my legs, aching for attention. “I want you on your knees” I said to her. She slid off the table and did as requested. Her dress still rolled up around her waist her knickers on the floor, I wrapped my hand around my hard cock and slowly lowered my hand up and down. “My god look at you” I said “so fucking sexy” I stepped towards her, I let go of my cock and it bobbed up and down hard and rigid. “I want your mouth on my cock” I said. Her arm raised and her hand wrapped around my cock, she leant forward and her tongue teased the tip of my cock. “Fuck” I whispered as she closed her lips around my cock, she slowly moved her head down my cock raising slowly back up her wet mouth felt amazing, she started to wank my cock, sticking her tongue out and swirling her tongue around the tip before sinking her mouth into me again. “I want to fuck your mouth” I demanded and her lips tightened around my cock as I began to move my hips backwards and forwards “ play with your pussy while I fuck your mouth” her hand slipped to her pussy as my cock slid between her lips, I loved the sucking and slurping noises coming from her twinned with her moans as she played with herself. She raised off my cock for air, it was glistening before clamping her lips around me again. I moved my hips back and my cock slipped from her mouth, “don’t stop I I want to watch you” I stepped back and took the sight in, vikki on her knees , her hand teasing her pussy, I wished her jumper dress would have come off but the sight of it rolled around her waist was a sexy one. Her chest moved up and down as she pleasured herself, my hand slid up and down my wet cock as I watched “do you know much I want to fuck you” I said to her, her fingers rubbing over her clit she breathed “tell me” “ My hand wanking my cock faster now as she didn’t remove her fingers from herself, “I want to fuck you so bad, I want to feel your wet pussy clenching my cock” she moaned louder her body moving up and down as she toyed with herself “ do you want me to fuck you Vikki” her eyes closed as she slipped two fingers inside herself, she nodded. “Tell me then” is said. “I want you to fuck me” she breathed.

mullingar

By *iss busty 36hhWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Mmmm great story

Northumberland

Sexy lady ,

Xx

Fabulous

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Kettering

Fuck. I am so hard reading this. Incredibly sexy

swansea

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Anglesey

Wow

northolt

I helped her off her knees and she stood up, I couldn’t resist kissing her sexy mouth, my hard cock pressed against the naked flesh of her thigh as I sucked on her tongue. “Lay down on your desk” I said. She did as requested she sat on the desk and lay back her booted legs dangling over the desk. I stood in front of her and she cleaned her neck to look at me. My cock ached for her I could resist wanking my cock looking at her wet from her mouth. “Open your legs” I demanded. She opened her legs and her perfect pussy revealed to me I stepped forward holding the base of my cock I slid the tip of my cock up the length of her pussy and rubbed it over her clit she gasped as it made contact,,I rubbed it back down her pussy, I held it at her opening and slightly nudged forward her pussy opening to take my inside her, it was so sexy watching the tip of my cock enter her, I could feel the wetness, what a sensation, I kept still before sliding out of her and rubbing the tip over her clit “ please fuck me” she said as she wriggled when my cock teased her clit, I slipped the tip inside her wet pussy once more but I could no longer tease I needed to feel her all over my cock.,I pushed my hips forward real slow as the tip slipped inside her slowly pushing further forward she groaned as I pushed my cock deep inside her, her pussy gripped me as I began slowly moving my hips back and fourth oh my god it felt good. I pulled back my hips until only the tip was inside her, her juices glistening over my wet cock and then pushed forward, she took my cock in one stroke, a deep moan as I did it again, I held each heel of her boots as I began to slide in and out of her pussy with more speed but a regular pace, her sexycmoans getting more regular “harder” she moaned “oh you want me to fuck your harder do you?” “Hmm mm fuck me as hard as you like” I didn’t need asking twice I let go off her heels and

Pulled my cock from her, a strand of her juices linked my cock to her pussy, I lifted her legs on to my shoulders and pulled her towards me, I rubbed my cock over her clit again and lowered to her pussy, with one hard push and a grunt my balls slapping against her I thrust my cock inside her. I fucked her hard and fast as her wobbled voice moanedn”oh my god” she was so loud it turned me on even more, “I’m going to come” she growled at me as I continued to fuck her as hard as I could. Don’t.stop.fucking me she screamed as her pussy clenched my cock “ yes yes, urrrh” her orgasm engulfed her. Her legs fell from my shoulders as she twitched. Her breasts moving up and down really fast, I moved my hips back and my cock sprang from her pussy. That was so fucking sexy” I said. She didn’t answer, just nodded but there was no way I was finished with her yet.

mullingar

Kilmarnock

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Anglesey

Kettering

That's incredibly horny.. love it

lanarkshire

Keep going but I do hope her secretary has locked the doors or she could come back in

swansea

bangor

Wow

Aberdare

northolt

As her breath returned to normality, I said to her “ I want you bent over your desk” she sat up and shimmied off her desk, she turned around, widened her stance with her legs quite wide and placed her hands on her desk. “Like this” she purred moving her hips from side to side. “Fuck, you are so sexy” I told her. Her legs straight in those sexy boots her sexy curvy arse swaying from side to side, her jumper dress rolled up over her back. I placed my hands on her hips and bent down running my hands down her legs until I was on my knees behind her, my lips touched her arse cheeks planting kisses on her sexy arse, the way she was stood I had perfect access to her wet pussy with my tongue from behind, my tongue explored her as she wriggled with pleasure, I moved my tongue up and flicked it over her arsehole “oh wow” she said as my tongue flicked over it. “Play with yourself” I demanded. She supported herself with one arm as the other hand moved to her pussy, my tongue continued to flick over her arsehole as her hand teased her clit. “Oh god that’s good” she said as my tongue and her fingers assaulted her senses. “Keep playing with your clit” I instructed her. I stood up, I couldn’t take it anymore I needed to be inside her, I held the base of my cock and lined it up at her pussy, and pushed my hips forward slowly, her wet pussy engulfing my cock as I slid inside her from behind. The sound she made as I entered her was sensational a deep moan on an exhale. I moved my hips slowly with long strokes so she got every inch as I pushed forward, her tight wet pussy gripping me right. I placed hands on her shoulders and just as my cock was going to slip from her pussy I pulled her onto me hard, “fuck” she moaned. Holding her on to me, with all of my cock inside her before repeating, still with my hands on her shoulders I began to speed up my balls slapping against her “your pussy feels amazing” I told her as I fucked her on her office desk. “ I want you to fuck me” I said, I let go of her shoulders and stood there still. Vikki began moving back slowly her wet pussy clamped around my cock, she found the fight angle and started to really fuck my cock, pushing herself into my cock and grinding. It felt absolutely amazing. Vikki was using my cock to chase her orgasm. Her moans getting louder, and more frequent, she was controlling it all. “ I love your

Cock” she panted as she was now slamming herself on me. The relentless rhythm on my cock had me getting close. “You are going to make me come” I said has the feeling was building up in me. “Fuck me hard until you come” she moaned. I had no choice to obey I was so close and this was going to finish me. I grabbed her hips and I pulled her into my cock hard “fuck yes” she screamed as I began to thrust inside her hard and fast. My balls slapping against her as I pulled her hard onto me giving her everything I could, “fuck me” she grunted “make me come on your cock” we were fucking like wild animals, the moment arrived, there was no turning back that delicious feeling hit me as my cock stiffened inside her “ I’m coming she shouted loudly as I gripped her hips and pulled her onto my cock as I exploded, flooding her sexy wet pussy with my come, I growled as I emptied inside her ,Vikki was jerking, her orgasm taking hold of her. She slumped on the desk her arms giving way, my cock still inside her, I gave one last hard push to empty myself. As I pulled out of her, the cold air felt amazing on my come covered cock, she made a sexy sound as my cock slipped out. My come dribbled out of her pussy onto her carpeted floor. “ that was fantastic” I said as she lay on her front panting on her desk. “Now tell me that wasn’t a good idea” I said to her. She stood up rolling her dress back down her legs. “I can’t believe I did that” I laughed “me neither, but that wasn’t a one off was it” I questioned. She bent down picking her knickers off the floor and looked at me as put them in her bag. “No” she replied.

skeg

Aberdare

Northumberland

What a slut of a girl ,

Xx

mullingar

South of Norwich

Hillsborough

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

louth

Brilliant

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Great very horny story. Can't wait for more

Blackpool

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Bloody hell, I need to change my accountant

Mmmm hot

Kilmarnock

Anglesey

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Fabulous story, can't wait for the next installment !

bangor

So hot.

Loving this story. Especially as it is all about my wife

Wish my accountant was so helpful ????????

Brings back the days I was a physio. Dont tell the hubby

northolt

Ha ha prepare for the inbox onslaught!!!

Can't wait for more of this sexy story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - naughty accountant minx!!

More

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

mullingar

mullingar

mullingar